๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ

By authormahek

"๐ˆ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ... More

Character aesthetics, copyright & note
1 : London
2 : Bastard
3 : What does he think of himself?
4 : Fresher's party
5 : Punches
7 : Gunshots
8 : Blood
9 : Swimming pool
10 : Cry baby or runny nose?
11 : Monster
12 : Kissed
13 : Camping
14 : Drunk
15 : Scared
16 : Be mine
17 : only mine
18 : Movie date
19 : The fucker
20 : Astraphobia
21 : Bickering
22 : Grocery shopping
23 : Is he blushing?
24 : Snowfall
25 : Addin is Noor's
26 : Basketball
27 : Jealous
28 : Dance
29 : She is my bandaid
30 : Amal and Fawad
31 : I love him
32 : Get lost
33 : Candle
34 : Engagement
35 : Forcefully mine
36 : Walima
37 : Noor Addin shah
38 : Moon and stars
39 : Arcade date
40 : Pyscho for my wife
41 : Romance in kitchen
42 : I only wanted you
43 : Cruise
44 : I'm home
Rahil's Novella
45 : Equally crazy for each other
46 : Bathtub
47 : Intensely addicted to each other
48 : Date in bed
49 : City of love
50 : Beyond forever with you
Bonus chp - 1
Bonus chp - 2
Last bonus chp
Rahil - Ayezah's spin off story
New book

6 : Touches

31K 1.6K 62
By authormahek

N o o r' s P O V 𖤐

We entered the medical room together. I greeted the doctor and seeing us coming inside doctor stood up from her seat.

" oh kids what happened to both of you !? " the lady doctor asked sweetly.

" no no I'm fine doctor it's just him who must be treated " I replied waving my hand as a no and then pointing a finger towards Addin.

" oh I see how did you get these wounds young man? " the doctor asked eyeing his injuries.

" None of your business. " He replied ever so coldly and a scowl was plastered on his face.

The doctor just smiled hesitantly saying " okay okay let's get you treated. "

" She will treat my wounds, I don't like doctors touching me." he said straightforwardly with icy cold voice.

My eyes widen and my head snapped towards him in speed of light. How could he say such a mean thing to a doctor herself? He then moved towards the medical room's bed and got himself seated on it.

I looked at the doctor and smiled nervously who was now looking surprised by his behaviour. We both stood there silently for sometime.

" I don't have the whole day for this " I heard Addin groaning.

" I- where's the first aid box doctor? " I asked hesitantly. She gave me the first aid box from one of the drawers and went back to her seat.

I made my way towards the medical room bed where he was seated and took a small tool which was kept near the bed and sat on it maintaining a safe distance I settled the first aid box on my lap and was about to open it when suddenly Addin bend forward and took a hold of both the ends of stool and pulled me closer. 

My eyes widen and shivers ran down my body when his hand unknowingly brushed against my thighs. ofcourse not my bare thighs as I was wearing jeans and knee length kurti but still it felt ticklish. I looked up and found him staring at me and I too gazed up at his hazy grey eyes which were so hard to read, Sometimes they were cold, sometimes they were blank void of any emotions and sometimes they had some-kind of different emotions twirling in them which I couldn't comprehend.

I don't know why I just couldn't look away. his eyes were enchanting. His hands were still on the stool. His face some mere inches away.

" You don't have that long hands do you !? " he asked, his voice husky, and then he moved back.

I cleared my throat and looked down at the first aid box finding the antiseptic liquid and dipping the cotton into the liquid.

I looked up and carefully took his one hand in mine. Electric jolt ran through my whole body.
I ignored it and started cleaning his knuckles which were full of dried blood.

All this while I felt his heated gaze on me. I looked up glaring at him as in indicating him to look away but whom was I kidding the man infront of me didn't even blink. What's the deal with him !?

" Don't you know staring at someone is considered as a bad habit!? Look away." I spoke looking at him.

" And who are you!? my teacher who's gonna teach me good manners and bad manners. No hell who are you in the first place to order me around? I do whatever I want to just shut up and focus on completing this shit soon. " He replied nonchalantly. rude rude he is so rudeeee.

I glared at him and muttered a fine and resumed doing my work. I cleaned his both the knuckles and applied cool antiseptic cream on them. All the while his gaze didn't waver a bit from my face.

I looked up and stared at his face. He had a deep cut on his left cheek, a scratch just above his left eyebrow, his nose had some dried blood and just below his lower lip there was  was one more cut. I gaped at him wondering how handsome he looks even with all those bruises. He had chiseled jaw, well defined eyebrows,  darkish lips , charming eyes and long lashes. are they artificial!? no way in the hell a man can have such a long and beautiful lashes.

" Now you are the one staring " his voice brought me out of my trance and I saw him smirking playfully.

" wha..t I wasn't star..ing I was just examining your wounds. " I spoke looking down immediately. My cheeks flushed with embarrassment. oh god what was I even doing!?

" sure " he said rolling his eyes. I took the damped cotton and moved closer to his face.
I first started cleaning the dried blood from his nose. My heart was thumping loudly due to the close proximity. I gulped and looked at his eyes. My breath hitched when I saw him roaming his eyes all over my face.

I slowly applied antiseptic cream to all his wounds. He didn't hiss even for once. When I unknowingly touched his lip with my fingers to apply the cream, I swear I felt him shudder. I just shrugged shoving all the unnecessary thoughts away.

Finally I was done. I was retreating my hand back when he caught my wrist , bringing it closer to his face and examined my palm.

" What happened to your hand!? " he asked eyeing my palm properly.

" It's nothing " I tried to free my hand from his hold but he he didn't let me.

" Tell me what happened " he asked sternly, his words demanding.

" Actually a mad man pushed me and I fell hard on the floor " I replied glaring hard at him. 

He seem to realise it. He clicked his tongue bitting his inner cheek looking at my palm. He then started rummaging through first aid box hurriedly.

I looked at him confused. He then took the antiseptic cream from my hand and squeezed it some on his fingers and then held my small palm in his large hands delicately.

I hiss when his rough hands touch my wounds.
He looked at me his eyes softening.

He slowly bend a little and bought my palm closer to his mouth and started blowing air. My heart started beating so loudly against my chest that it felt like it would come out any moment.

The warm air blowing from his mouth made my palm ticklish. He then started to apply the cream while blowing in between as in to sooth the pain. He did the same with my other palm as well . He seemed so focused. I was literally not able to look away. What was this man!?

" You were nagging me to treat my wounds while leaving yours disregarded Wow. " He spoke in a mocking tone.

" They are nothing. Yours were serious. And I cleaned them before with water too. " I replied retreating my hands back from his hold.

" you have scratches all over your palm and you say they are nothing!?" He replied his tone angry now. What the hell!?

" And why do you care huh !? It was all because of you afterall." I uttered standing up. I'm so done with him.

I turned around and was about to walk away when I felt him holding my wrist and pulling me back. I went crushing to his hard chest.

He looked down at me. " Leave me. What do you want now? " I started wiggling in his hold and tried freeing my wrist.

" you told me earlier you wanted to ask something?" He said detaching himself from me and stuffing his hands in his pocket. I completely forgot that I was here with him in the first place to ask about the man who was going to stab me.

" Ah yess why were you beating the shit out of that man!? " I asked him folding my arms around my chest.

He raised his one eyebrow saying " And why does it concern you !? It's none of your business "

I frowned at him. " ofcourse it concerns me. That man was almost going to stab me-" I was cut off by him saying. " But he didn't. I wouldn't let me. " he spoke in a cold tone.

" Yes you saved me now but further on maybe he may attack- " I was cut off by him again. gosh man let me complete.

" I wont let him even come 100 meter radius near you. Hurting you is a very far thing. " he replied fisting his knuckles as if trying to control his anger.

" why can't you just tell me!? " I asked almost irritated.

" Shut up already I won't tell you " he replied coldly and moved passed me dashing out of the medical room. Ugh this man is beyond hard to deal with.

A d d i n ' s P O V 𖤐

I came back in the lawn were I was seated previously and sat on bench trying to calm myself down. Why was she not understanding that it's actually none of her business I can't tell her who the man was.

I closed my eyes inhaling and her innocent bewitching eyes came into my view and I groaned running my hands through my hair. I don't know what was happening to me when she was treating my wounds I couldn't tear my gaze from her starry face. It was like I just didn't wanted to look away and even if I wanted to I couldn't. I groaned. she has fucked up with my brain big time.

I felt weird sensations throughout my body whenever she touched me. specially when her delicate fingers touched my lips I felt different very different. I have being with so many girls but no one made me feel this way. I surely ain't in my senses.

When I looked at her soft white pinkish palm which had scratches I felt angry and my blood boil more realising it was me who pushed her earlier.

I didn't know what was wrong with me. Why in the hell did I apply cream to her palm. I actually shouldn't care right!? then why the fuck did I feel so bad about myself hurting her.

This is all so messed up. I stood up and went to the parking-lot took my car drove to my house.

I entered my house and looked around to see some decorations going on. One of Aabid shah's business party shit I guess. Rolling my eyes I was about to climb the stairs when I heard the voice of the man I hate to the core, making me halt my steps.

" Addin you better be present at the party it's very important as my foreign business delegates are gonna visit us and they want me to introduce my son to them. " he spoke sternly.

" And why do you think that I give a fuck about it." I said clearly not interested in his business bullshit. I dashed towards my room completely ignoring mr shah's yelling and closed the door with a hard bang. I'm clearly ditching the party.

________________________________

Thanks for reading<3 please don't forget to vote, comment your reviews and share my book with your reader friends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 42 20
Elle Edwards is trying to manage her way through last year of high school and the high expectations and emotional abuse of her parents. Elle is just...
159K 4.5K 37
"Breathtakingly beautiful."he whispers against my ear. I can hear the anticipation in his voice. His lips crash up against mine, this being my first...
8.7M 228K 65
WARNING! This story was my first (unedited/draft). Grammer, plot, etc is messy so please beware! thank you :))) - He couldn't get enough of the emera...
7.6K 119 6
"Are you out of your mind? I could hurt you." The veins started to pumped up in fear of what i'm capable to do. Everything was a blur to me, the room...