Moon (Legolas Love Story and...

By Elsa8001

BOOK 1/3 Katherine is a young human girl who struggles with life and love as she takes part in the epic histo... More

Prologue
"What is this feeling?"
"Let me teach you"
"I know what it is."
Finally happy
"Is it enough?"
"Where next?"
"Married?"
The Next Morning
Life is difficult
The Prancing Pony
The Raid
First Kill
I could only watch
Revenge
Goodbye
Life goes on
"I can help"
"Deal."
"Never say you're sorry."
"Yes sir."
"Wood."
Visitors
Really?
Prepared
"What's wrong with your eyes?"
Through Legolas' eyes
Through Katherine's eyes
"What's in store for me?"
No more nightmares
Aragorn
The Tale of the Ring
New Orders
October the 21st
"Help us"
"I do not fear them."
At the river
"Great."
The Council
The Fellowship of the Ring
Saying goodbyes
The Departure
"What is it?"
"We must take the Pass."
The Pass
"Boromir."
Saruman
"Let the Ring-Bearer decide."
The Walls of Moria
"It's a riddle."
One Choice
Afraid
Drums
"They have a cave troll."
"Frodo!!"
"Fly, you fools."
Lothlórien
Lady of Light
"I have an idea."
I don't care
The Argonath
The End
Author's Note

The Ride

2.3K 106 1
By Elsa8001

My golden hair whipped back as Asfaloth accelerated to an amazing pace.

Frodo moaned from his place in front of the saddle and rocked back and forth. I guarded him between my arms to keep him from falling.

The trees flew by as the sun rose in front of me. I could hardly see, but I knew I could trust Asfaloth to know the way back to Rivendell.

All of a sudden, I heard a shrieking. The same shrieking as the night before. Nazgul. I disregarded Aragorn's advice and glanced behind me. 8 Ring-Wraiths were right on top of me!!

I swerved and dodged, zig-zagging, jumping over obstacles in the way, trying to shake them, but they were as clever horsemen as I was. Geez, had they grown up riding horses like me?

Just before the river, I broke through the trees into a long meadow that led to the river. The Wraiths were beside me now, reaching out for Frodo. I pleaded with Asfaloth to run faster and somehow he did.

We reached the riverbank and hurriedly crossed the shallow river and paused on the opposite edge. The Nàzgûl had stopped on the other bank, as if they were afraid of the water.

The leader hissed. "Give up the Halfling!" The words emanating from the dark nothingness of his black hood confirmed the fact that I wasn't going to give Frodo to them.

I drew my sword, and in a moment of bravery, I yelled, "If you want him, come and claim him!!" knowing that they wouldn't dare cross the river.

They did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

361K 16.8K 54
AFTER the Battle of Five Armies, an elf prince journeys to the north of Middle Earth in search of the mysterious Strider. But to also escape the grie...
607K 20.8K 44
Book I of the 'To Live Again' Saga In the modern world Clara Riley experiences a life changing event...death! Usually this means the end of living...
5.5K 131 5
Legolas & You is a compilation of Legolas x Reader love story. Most of them fits within the 'girl fall to middle earth' scenario. I am not currently...
4.9K 49 18
Everyone knows the stories of Tolkien, but what if one of their own was living amongst us? . . Believing to be a normal girl, Ellia Walsh stumbles in...