Harmless Attraction

By Demonofthefridge18

Hinata had an amazing one-night stand with a stranger she met at a bar. Thinking she'd never see him again, f... More

Desire
The Lies We Tell
Hidden Emotions
The Boy with Green Eyes
A Surprise Guest
Broken
Behind Closed Doors
Our Dirty Little Secret
Hazy
You and Me
Happy Family
Morning Dew
Secrets
Mysterious Girl
Birds of a Feather
Sweet Kiss
Revelation
Simmer
Problem Solved?
Aftermath
Painter of the Night
Blackwidow
Happy Birthday
Party
Addiction
Silent Night
Labyrinth
Shot in th Dark

Eye of the Storm

498 23 192
By Demonofthefridge18

Author Note: Oh y'all that I was done huh? Nope, another update enjoy 🤭❤️

*************************************************

"Do you... like it?" Hinata fidgeted behind her blonde as he gazed upon his gift.

He was silent when he pulled the wrapping paper off, staring at the art piece, with parted lips.

"If- if you don't like it I can try to
draw another one..." Hinata nervously stammered tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Hinata... it's amazing." Naruto smiled holding it up in front of himself. "It's perfect..."

She didn't exactly put herself within the painting but she did put herself wrapped up in the covers, only parts of her could be seen. By using his imagination it was like he could see her there, it was meant for him anyways.

"I'm going to hang this up right in the classroom!" Naruto looked at her as she nearly died with laughter.

Hinata swatted his arm as he put the painting back in its casing. "You better keep that somewhere safe, oh! I almost forgot." Hinata handed him a wrapped-up box. "This was something I was going to give to you at the party so it didn't look like I came in empty-handed."

"What's this?" He picked it up eyeing the box that was wrapped in orange paper and a black ribbon. Naruto proceeded to open it before she could answer, revealing a black beaded bracelet with different colors in the middle.

"It's-"

"It's a chakra bracelet." Naruto smirked pulling the bracelet on his wrist.

"Yeah, how did you know?"

"Nagato is all about this stuff, crystals, chakra, all the hippie shenanigans." Naruto eyed his bracelet as he spoke, getting a good look at it on his wrist.

"Oh," Hinata giggled as Naruto hit a few poses in her mirror. "Sorry it's not much of a present..." unfortunately Hinata didn't have a lot of money. Her father was forcing her to pay back her debt from the psych ward and college, but he will stop charging her if she finds a different career. So in other words he was making her life difficult, hoping she would concede to his wishes. It's why she has never been able to buy a new car.

Naruto scoffed as if offended by her statement, "Are you kidding me? You being at my party had to have been the best birthday present ever." Naruto pulled her into a hug kissing her on her lips.

The woman furrowed her brow, "But... It ended... Poorly..."

"Yeah, and that part sucked but I got to enjoy a night with you by my side. I was able to hold your hand," with his words he intertwine his fingers with hers. "Dance with you..." he began to sway as they danced within her living room. Hinata held back a slight smile as he spun her around. " I got to talk with you and hold you in front of everyone..."

He pulled her close by the hip as they moved. "You were mine for the night...you felt like you were truly mine..."

"Naruto..." Hinata moved her other hand up his shoulder to rest on his cheek. "I am always yours..."

Naruto smiled, turning his head so he could kiss her hand, "I know... But... It was nice to not feel like I was hiding you... It does... However, suck that I couldn't call you Hinata. I almost slipped a few times."

Hinata chuckled, "I was lucky, I got to still call you Naruto... But I enjoyed feeling so...it felt...so..."

"...Free." They found the word together.

"Yeah exactly!" Naruto continued. "I never knew how awesome that would feel. I didn't have to hold anything back... Except you know ripping your clothes off."

Hinata blushed at his words but she couldn't help the laugh that bubbled in her chest, "Yes, according to Ino I may very well be that evil vampire that whisked you away in the moonlight."

"Such a devious vampire... I was but a fool to be lulled into your dangerous fangs!" Naruto attacked her neck with raspberries making Hinata giggle. A playful war broke out as the two tangled around within each other's arms.

"Yes so unfortunate!" Hinata pushed Naruto away running to the kitchen as the boy followed her.

"Hey- get back here!"

Once in the kitchen, Naruto paused when he saw the cake on the counter.

Hinata whipped around, raising her arms as a grand gesture. "How could we forget about the cake!"

Naruto had a shit-eating grin as he eyed the delicious dessert. It was an orange cake shaped like a fox with cursive black writing, and whiskers.

Happy Birthday Sexy Fox written on top.

Hinata smiled as she eyed the blonde, setting up nineteen candles for him to blow out. "Happy Birthday to you...~" she began to sing with a blush on her cheeks, she felt a bit sheepish to be singing to him but she also felt bad his birthday ended the way it did. After finishing her birthday song Naruto clapped and cheered for her lovey voice. Hinata could only bow for her one and only fan.

"Make a wish, make a wish..." She hurried him along trying to not think of how silly she must have sounded singing.

"Alright alright..." Naruto scooted closer then closed his eyes taking a moment to think before blowing out his candles. "Thanks, Hinata..." Naruto smiled as he began to pick off the candles and eat the icing.

Hinata joined him, picking up a candle as well."...Does... This makeup for the small cupcake I gave you?"

Naruto hummed as he sucked on a candle, "Uh...not quite...It's missing something..." His blue eyes looked toward her with amusement.

"What?"

He then pointed toward her with a grin, but she was still confused. "Me?"

He then nodded, sporting a handsome grin as he licked his candle suggestively.

Poor Hinata still didn't get the memo. "You want me to feed you?"

"Something like that... Come here." Naruto beckoned her forward, once she was close enough he pulled on her robe, allowing it to come undone. Her skin became hot as he drifted his fingers upon her stomach.

"Can I eat my cake off you?"

Hinata was shocked by his words, "Y-y you want to eat off me? Are you sure?"

Naruto nodded, more excited than ever, "Positive."

"Oh- uh..." Hinata carefully took her robe off and laid it to the side. With Naruto's help, he sat her on the counter. Leaning back he took her body in, taking the time to see how he wanted to do this.

"Can I?" he questioned lifting the cake with one hand.

Hinata nodded her head shyly as he brought the cake down upon her breast. She squeaked at the sudden coldness and mushy feeling. She felt tingly as Naruto smeared the cake around.

Tossing the dish on the counter Naruto stepped back to admire his work. Hinata was feeling slightly embarrassed, she's gotten used to being naked around Naruto but right now she felt dirty... In a good way.

"Where oh where to start..." Naruto leaned his head to the side, looking over her body like a treasure map. "Where do you think I should start?"

Hinata felt her blood surge as his blue eyes traveled to her pale ones. Where to start... If she were being honest...

Her legs parted slowly allowing the cake to tumble down her lap and in between her thighs. Naruto looked down with a toothy grin, "You want me to start here?" he questioned while slipping his hand under her thighs.

Before he could get to his prize Hinata pressed two fingers to his lips. She didn't want to rush, the journey was just as important as the finish line. She moved her fingers down his chin so she could move him to her lips. She kissed him before moving him to her neck.

"Here."

Naruto wasted no time, using his tongue to lift every piece of cake on her collarbone and neck. Hinata's breath became heavy as he moved in between her breasts and down to her stomach. He bit her in a few places causing her to quiver. She knew where she wanted his lips and she could feel his anticipation as well. The way he gripped her thighs tightly was a good sign or the way he panted against her skin. Just yearning to devour every piece of her he could get his mouth on. Once he was satisfied with what he cleaned off her stomach and neck he moved to her breast.

Hinata threw her head back with a soft groan as he nipped and sucked each one of her sensitive nipples. He paid extra close attention to these areas. Using only his tongue he cleaned her breast as much as possible.

A needy moan left her lips as he circled her nipple with a skillful tongue, "N-Naruto~ please-"

Naruto licked up her chest and to her ear. "What do you need Hime?" he spoke breathlessly upon her ear.

"N-ah!" she gasped as he bit and sucked her ear.

"Do you want me to kiss you here?" he snickered as he played with her ear.

"No- here Naruto please I need you here..." Hinata panted as she grabbed his chin once again between needy fingers. She pulled him down so he could get to where she really needed his tongue.

He licked his lips, "Don't mind if I do." with that he tossed her legs over his shoulder as he dug in between her thighs.

"Ah!" Hinata cried out as she caught herself from falling over. Her legs tighten around the blonde as he devoured her just how she liked it.

Her mind was spinning as she got loss in the pleasure. It didn't take long for Naruto to get her squirming against his mouth. She was already needy with all of the licking and biting he did on her body. She came with a toe-curling scream, her body shuddering as she bout fell over.

"Fuck-" Naruto cursed but he was grabbed by the shirt and pulled into the woman before him. A wet tongue darted in his mouth with greed and he answered it with just as much greed. Their kiss was sloppy as they shared both the taste of Hinata's essence and delicious cake. It was such a sweet mix.

Hinata pulled back with a gasp. "You taste good..."

"No, you taste good." Naruto chuckled as he fisted himself out of his joggers. He grabbed her ass and yanked her to the edge, dying to be inside her. Hinata let out a cry as Naruto penetrated her, he swallowed it with his lips. Attacking her once again with an insatiable thirst.

Hinata was already feeling extremely sensitive after coming undone, her hands grabbed onto him for dear life as he rocked into her with quick thrusts. With each push forward he got deeper and deeper within her. She had to pull back to be able to breathe but Naruto was quick to find his lips in other places. He licked up more cake as he fucked her into the counter. His thrust became deeper and harder.

"Naruto-ah!" Hinata gasped and moaned nearly out of breath. "I-i wait! Wait!" She gasped in between moans.

"Wha-what?" Naruto questioned as he looked up at her with a hungry stare.

"Wait- I - I want to do it!" Hinata pushed on his chest as he backed up, his dick popped out with a throb.

"Hina..." He whined but Hinata wasn't having it.

The woman plopped down and pushed him into the bar stool, "it-its your birthday you are doing all the work!"

He always did all the work, she wanted to do some work! "Let me do it..." Hinata turned around so she could sit back on him. She had to push up on her tip toes so she could grab his cock between her legs. "Eek-" Hinata mewled as she slowly descended on top of his length.

"You got it?" Naruto questioned with a slight grin. He placed his hands around her waist but she swatted him away. His hands were left to rest on the back of the bar stool.

"I-I will do it." Hinata spoke weakly but with a fiery determination.

Naruto bit his lip watching his teacher struggle to slide up and down his length. Her hands were on the counter to use as leverage as she moaned. He felt slightly bad for his teacher as he watched her legs shake, her toes straining to keep up her movement.

But he would be lying if he said it didn't stroke his ego to sit back and watch her struggle bounce on his dick.

They both knew she couldn't do it fast enough. Yet it was cute to let her try.

Hinata moaned defeated as she panted on the counter, her hair sticky and sweaty. She felt his hands move up her legs and over her hips and before she could protest he was picking her up by the hips.

She threw her head back with a shriek of pleasure as he dropped her back down, her legs collapse beneath her as she was fullying lying on the counter now with shaking arms. Naruto slid his hand around her breast up to her throat, pulling her back against his chest so he could see her face. His other arm came around to wrap around her waist getting ready to fuck her lights out.

"Naruto- I was was supposed to do it-" she panted with glossy eyes.

He chuckled kissing her on the cheek. "We will start having training sessions where you bounce on my cock but tonight I'm going to fuck you is that okay?"

Hinata felt his cock twitch in anticipation the feeling making her feel with pleasure. "Th-that's fine Naruto..."

"Like... You might need to roll around tomorrow..."

"Oh~" Hinata panted with a little giggle.

"One last birthday gift?"

"Last one..." Hinata nodded her head.

"You spoil me hime." Naruto kissed her deeply as he picked her up and began a brutally pleasurable pace.

"Ah!" Hinata was seeing stars as Naruto hit deep within her. He held her tight as she convulsed around his length again and again. Yet he grunted through the tightness intent on finishing her off good. Once she was finished coming around his length he stood and let her fall against the counter. Cake, breast, hair, and sweat stuck to the counter as she melted against it. One thought crossed her mind as Naruto smacked her ass and gripped tight. He wasn't kidding... she wasn't going to be able to walk tomorrow.

Another chorus of pleasurable screams released into the house as Naruto fucked Hinata from behind.

She came another time before Naruto had finally leaned down and stilled within her. He bit her shoulder as she felt warmth explode within her womb. She moaned at this feeling, her body finally giving in, her mind becoming hazy.

"Damn... Too much hime?" Naruto pulled his teacher off the counter as she leaned into his arms. Her legs wobbled under her weight.

"...I'm not going to be able to walk tomorrow."

"Do you need me to buy you a wheelchair for your birthday?"

The two laughed as Naruto carried her up the stairs.

"No, I'm...just going to need to go to the gym." Hinata mumbled sleepily as he wet a rag for her. He cleaned her up from head to toe. Once he felt she was good enough he took her to bed. Hinata finally felt a sense of peace after such a long chaotic weekend.

"Thank you, Naruto..." Hinata cuddled up next to his chest as he held her.

"For fucking you good?"

The woman slapped his chest as he chuckled. "Why are you thanking me?" Naruto questioned with a chuckle.

"For... Accepting me with all my faults..."

Naruto hugged her tighter, "Then... I thank you for doing the same."

Hinata wrapped her arms around him as the couple fell into a blissful slumber.

******************************************************************************************

The week didn't feel real. It was as if Hinata was living in the twilight zone.

Returning to school even her classroom was quieter than usual. Everyone spoke hushly about Gaara, hoping he was going to be okay.

Still, no one truly knew the entire situation. They just made assumptions and played them off as facts. This time it was fine that they muddy up the actual story.

No one needed to know the whole truth.

Temari had kept that a secret, between the two of them. If word somehow got out that the pills were hers- even if he did steal them- that would bring negative attention upon herself. Negative attention she really didn't need right now. She secretly thanked Temari for being the best damn friend she ever had in existence. No offense to Ten-Ten, she appreciated her friendship too but Temari understood her on a different level. Not even Ten-Ten knew about her addiction.

Her family did a damn good job covering that up.

So that's why it bugged her so much that she could have possibly told Gaara. It was unlike her. Then again it could have been Kankuro... she knows Temari only asked him to check on her during her meltdown period. So she's not upset with her... Kankuro on the other hand had no right to tell Gaara... If he did. She would have to ask him personally why and if he shared that information with the redhead... Unfortunately, now was not a good time. He had a lot on his plate so she wouldn't inquire about it.

Instead, she would give him soft smiles and share little chatters in passing.

Her heart ached for him, especially Temari. Hinata would visit after school sometimes to make sure they were doing okay. Each day Temari had a new set of flowers for her brother. She even brought her work into the hospital setting up a little desk with her laptop and books right by his bedside.

It reminded Hinata so much of herself when she would do the same thing with her mother. Bringing all her schoolwork to the hospital, waiting by her mother's bedside. She would talk to her out loud, thinking maybe she could hear her. She had no doubt Temari was doing the same thing with Gaara. Talking to him as if he were awake.

It hurt.

It hurt too much to be there but she forced herself to go for her. For Temari.

Her mother had died in the hospital bed... She hoped that would not be the same for Gaara.

Even within the most of tragedy, her father wished for her appearance.

Father: Despite the unforeseen events with the Sabaku family, I expect to see you this Saturday.

Hinata sighed, settling into her hotel. Lying on the bed with her phone next to her.

"This is bullshit." Naruto's irritated voice bloomed over speaker.

"I know..." Hinata spoke looking up at the ceiling.

"They couldn't have given you one Saturday to yourself?"

Hinata shook her head despite Naruto not being able to see her. "Not a chance."

"Even if you told them you are mentally drained this week? They can't see you another time?"

"Hyugas can not show any weakness. Besides even if I went through something traumatizing they wouldn't allow me that time to myself. It would be more of a chance for me to relapse...so more of a reason for them to see me. I don't think I could ever escape them."

"..." Naruto went silent.

"It's fine... I'll be fine Naruto." Hinata sighed cuddling with her phone. A few tears rolled down her cheeks. She was far from fine but she didn't want Naruto to worry any more than he already was. There was just a lot going on at the moment.

"Hey... Hinata what was your room number, was it 139? I was going to order you some food since I know you didn't eat."

Hinata snorted, "Yes it is but you don't have to..."

*Knock knock*

Hinata perked up, "Naruto did you order me food?" she whispered into the phone as she made her way to the door. She didn't want a repeat of what happened with Neji so this time she peaked in the hole.

The pizza man stood outside the door looking around as if he were looking for someone. Except that pizzaman was-

Quicker than the flash of light Hinata flung her door open in shock to see her blonde standing in the hall. She blinked rapidly expecting this to be a mirage and maybe the pizza boy before her only looked like Naruto...

His red cap covered his hair completely but the whiskers that peaked under the hat were no doubt his. And he wore the bracelet she just got him for his birthday. The boy lifted his head as his blue eyes sparkled.

"Y-You!"

"Pizza delivery...for... Ms. Hyuga?" Naruto smirked as Hinata stuck her head slightly out, looking both ways before pulling the boy in by his red jacket. She quickly closed the door and looked at her pizza delivery man again, making sure this was in fact Naruto.

The very boy chuckled eyeing her up and down, "I feel like this is a start of a very bad porno."

"Naruto...!" she ignored his statement asking the very obvious question. "What are you doing here?!" she whispered shouted at him.

"Uh... Delivering pizza?" Naruto chuckled as he bounced his butt on her bed tossing the pizza box on the table. "You not happy to see me?" he pouted as he watched his teacher have whiplash.

" I am!" She tackled him onto the bed with a hug but pulled back just as quickly with a scolding frown on her lips. "You shouldn't be here... You need to go."

"Aw~ after I drove four hours~ I'm going to fall asleep and crash on my way back."

That's right-he had to have to drive to get there. "You... You drove four hours..."

"It was about 3 hours and a half when you speed but yeah."

Hinata shook her head, "...Why... why did you do that?" Hinata questioned in bewilderment.

He reached up to wipe under her slightly red eyes, she leaned into his touch. "You've been crying..."

The statement had her pulling away just as fast, "Yeah, but you didn't have to drive this far for me..."

"What if I said I did it for me!"

Hinata rolled her eyes as she fell over to her side, lying on her bed as she blinked up at him. "I can't believe you...you really shouldn't be here." Though she said those words she couldn't deny how incredibly happy she was he was here. She was just afraid they were going to get caught, a sour pit in her stomach along with excited butterflies.

"Soooo... Am I good to stay?" Naruto flopped back with his arms behind his head, a cocky grin playing on his lips.

"Uzumaki... We can get in a lot of trouble if someone catches you here. I...most importantly can lose my job and... Just about everything else." She said all these things that had her mentally screaming, but she couldn't find it in her heart to be angry with him.

She was so happy he was here- also upset- but the happiness she felt to have him trumped everything else

Naruto however quickly tried to reassure her nothing would go wrong, "I'll stay in the room the whole time, and when it's time for me to go I'll sneak out like I was never here...besides it's Halloween weekend there's parties going on in every town, I could just so happen to be here for one of those parties." Naruto gestured toward his costume. "Just a pizza guy doing pizza guy things."

Hinata smiled softly, "You mean delivering to stressed-out maidens in need of some... Meat?"

Naruto busted up laughing as he nodded, "I told you this was a start of a bad porno."

"You would know that wouldn't you?"

That made Naruto gulp, "I'm a guy of many fetishes but nothing beats Hinata being my top."

Hinata could only blush, "I agree, I searched up Naruto Uzumaki but I couldn't seem to find anything."

The blonde rolled over so he was on top of Hinata. "That's because it's top secret and only meant for one person."

Hinata giggled as Naruto peppered her with kisses. His hand slid down her side resting on her hips as he slotted himself between her legs. Hinata closed her eyes as she threw her arms around her blonde, kissing him deeply.

Shy kisses soon turned feverish as the two twisted around in passion. Hands roamed freely to feel whatever they could get their hands on. Clothes were being pulled off and tossed around, greedy to feel each other.

"You ready for your workout?" Naruto smirked as he gripped her thighs.

"I have to meet my family tomorrow Naruto, I can't be wobbling in." Hinata spoke in between kisses.

Just then his phone went off.

The blonde cursed under his breath, peaking at the screen as he kneeled above his hot and panting teacher, who was naked and ready for him.

"Wh-what is it?" Hinata felt light-headed, but she waited patiently for her blonde to check his phone.

"Fucking Nagato..." Naruto hissed as he answered his phone, he leaned his head to the side so he could hold up his phone with his shoulder. His hands were busy fondling Hinata's breast, thumbs gliding over perked nipples. The woman held a hand to her lips as she mewled softly, feeling embarrassed that Naruto had answered the phone. Or maybe she was more embarrassed that even though he was on the phone that didn't stop him.

"Yello..." Naruto murmured in deep concentration.

"Hey Naruto, you know that painting that you brought home?"

Naruto licked his lips, wanting nothing more than to taste Hinata's nipples, he pulled on them instead twisting them around. The woman squirmed underneath him but she was no match for his desire.

'Stop' Hinata mouthed feeling herself about to moan.  She would die if she let one slip. She held on to his wrist but did little to push him away.

"Y-Yeah what about it?" Naruto brought a thumb to his lip swiping it across his tongue so he could play with a certain jewel down below. This really had Hinata squirming as he rolled her clit around and tweaked her nipples at the same time.

"Ah-" Hinata bit her lip so hard it turned red.

Naruto however only smiled continuing with Hinata's pleasurable torture.

"..."

"Did you hear me Naruto?"

No, he didn't what was he saying? He really wanted him to get off the phone so he could get down to business.

"Huh? Say it again..."

"I sent in the painting you brought home."

"YOU DID WHAT!?" Naruto shouted now completely engaged in the conversation.

Hinata was unsure what was going on but she could tell it must have been serious since he had stopped touching her. Her body still tingled as if begging for Naruto to come back and finish what he started.

"... Did you not hear me? I fucked up my painting so I sent that one in. Don't worry though I'll have my guys buy it back and return it. I just wanted to give you a heads up for when you got home."

Hinata was sitting up now as Naruto jumped off the bed now pacing around the hotel room. He then put a hand to his face, "Nagato..."

"What? Why are you so mad? I'm going to get it back. Like it never happened. You know how deadlines go. I just needed something to send."

"Swear."

"Naruto just ask your girlfriend to make another one. Tell her someone came by saw it and paid big bucks for it. I'm sure we can toss her some money."

"No. You have to get that one back."

"She can't make another one?"

"No."

Nagato sighed, "Alright alright. By the way, I'm still waiting to see this girl. Especially with skills like this id like to meet her."

"You will just get the painting back."

Hinata scrunched up her eyebrows as Naruto ended the call. 'Get the painting back?'

"What... Did something happen to the painting I gave you?" Hinata questioned with worry.

"Uh..." Naruto scratched his chin not looking toward her. He could say no and she dies of shock when she sees it tomorrow...

"Naruto..."

"Nagato...Pain... Is using it as his collection tomorrow...."

Hinata's mouth parted in silent shock. "Excuse... Excuse me..."

"Mhm..." Naruto put his hands on his hips. "He said he will buy it back... And return it... So good news is... He really liked your painting... Bad news... He really liked your painting..."

"I... What... Are you telling me..." Hinata slowly moved her hands as if putting pieces together. "Nagato... I mean... Pain... Sent my painting to my family's event tomorrow..."

"...Yeah..."

"The painting... That I had drawn of myself and my student... Is going to be auctioned off tomorrow... At my family event..."

Naruto hissed at her words, "Yes..."

It was the calm before the storm as Hinata calculated his words.

"But... But..." Naruto began slowly moving toward her like she were a wild animal ready to attack. He gently touched her with his hands. "He will buy it back... And return it... It will be up for a brief minute... And then taken down just as briefly and brought back...No harm...No foul."

Naruto saw no sign that his words were helping, so he continued to talk. "...I mean... How many of Pain's paintings do you really remember? They are practically just cash cows. He could send in a stick figure for all they care and they'd be eating it up just because it's from Pain."

Naruto tried to make her feel better but the woman was feeling dizzy by the minute.

"I... Think I'm going to be sick..." with that Hinata ran for the bathroom as she threw up whatever she had in her stomach.

"Thanks, Nagato..." Naruto mumbled under his breath as he went to aid his girlfriend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364K 31.8K 90
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
170K 9K 57
Abandoned and ignored by her father, Princess Vaella remained at her mother's side. Forced to watch as life went on for those around her, while her...
81.9K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
203K 5.4K 67
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...