๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐“๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ...

By fiercewrites

๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฅ ๐‘๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐ง๐ž๏ฟฝ... More

๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž || ๐€๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐๐Ž๐๐”๐’

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐

20.8K 366 219
By fiercewrites

𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 ⨻

Seven months later
April 14 one day before the wedding

ARIEL

A shriek makes its way pass my lips as Dario rolls me over on my back and then bends down to run his nose up and down the valley of my neck. "Tomorrow you will be Mrs. Amoretto" his eyes glow when he says it and mine soften.

Tomorrow is the big day, the day i've been waiting eagerly for and the day we both have been planing for seven full months and not to mention we're getting married. Here. In Italy.

Sicily to be exact, the place Dario speaks so fond about and it was truly a beautiful place I now understood why he missed it so much.

As I look up at those eyes of his my heart wants to explode with so much emotions, I can't believe ill be getting married in Italy with such a amazing man.

Tomorrow.

We had arrived around two weeks ago and everyday we have been pretty busy, with the help of Dario's family we have made sure everything is to be perfect tomorrow. Then we spent a few days with Dario's family here in Italy who were just as amazing as him.

They felt like my family already and now I was waiting for my dad and his new girlfriend to arrive.

Oh did you hear that? my dad has a new girlfriend and he's been with her for three months, I couldn't be any happier. He deserves somebody like Mariana in his life.

Gianna and Romeo were also gonna be here tonight since the moment they met again, they have been inseparable and Romeo was now living in Seattle with her.

They're adorable and he was just what she needed.

I spent every single day face-timing Gianna as it was pretty impossible seeing her, she worked and they both have had no time to see us. She was so eager to see me and the "big rock" attached to my finger.

Her words not mine.

I wrap my arms around his neck to pull him down with me so our chests are pressed together and kiss him, I moan in his mouth as our kiss deepens. "Tomorrow I will get to call you my husband." I breathe out.

"Are you nervous baby?" he asks with curiosity.

To mess with him I send him a unsure face "Well to be honest..." I trail off, and it only causes Dario's eyes to instantly shoot up and I watch a crease form on his forehead.

I bite down on my bottom lip to suppress a smile but I immediately fail when I start laughing. "I am not nervous my love, I have been waiting for this day."

Dario's shoulders relax and he blows a deep breathe while shaking his head playfully. "You almost scared me there." I wrap a leg around him and pull him to me. "Are you?"

Dario sends me a little smirk before responding. "Not one bit."

"I don't want to be away from you." I mumble and sink into his neck, inhaling that musky delicious smell of his. "I am gonna miss you like crazy."

He laughs softly. "Baby, I will see you all day tomorrow stop it." am I dramatic? yeah.

Dario and his brothers along with a few other friends  of his are staying in one room and i'll be staying with my bridesmaids.

With a few more pecks he gives me he pulls away abruptly and gets up on his feet, staring down at my naked body, as the sheets were all over the ground and not covering me whatsoever. He licks his lips before looking away. "I am gonna get in the shower before I lose it and fuck you."

We spent the entire day in bed caressing each-other and sleeping but tonight there was no time for any of that, we need to get ready for the big dinner with his family including my dad and Gianna.

Dario's brothers flew in a day ago and we haven't seen the family much, but tonight I know they will be all over us asking us thousands of questions. I could practically hear them now but I was excited nonetheless. One more day and we are all family.

I sit upright and slowly crawl over to him as he stands by the edge of the bed, Dario's eyes watch me like a hawk and his lips curve upwards as I prop myself up on my knees, I immediately lean forward and press my lips against his neck.

Dario fists my hair and tugs my head back causing me to moan softly as he cups my jaw and leans in to steal a kiss. "You are the worst listener." he vibrates against me.

A grin tugs my lips and before I know it my hand slowly trails its way down the valley of his chest and pass his abs, I start to stroke his shaft, the italian man responds back with harsh groan and slowly tilts his head back. "I want your lips around me." he husks out.

"I'll do anything for you." I whisper and immediately lower myself on my knees and he only shifts himself closer to me, then I wrap my lips around his tip and slowly sink him further in my mouth.

Dario moans from the warmth of my mouth around him and his hand immediately raises to fists my hair in a ponytail to push my face closer to take more of him in my mouth, until im choking and tapping the inside of his thigh. "Hold on tight baby."

My brows furrow at what he was implying with that but in one swift my breath hitches when he grabs the back of my thighs and hoists me up just to pull me upside down as he secures his arm tightly around my stomach.

I don't know how to feel in this position, with his cock now so close to my face and my pussy in his but all thoughts fade when I feel his tongue dart out and lick my clit, I squirm and moan as he continues running his tongue up and down my folds.

Dario then thrusts his hips forward and my lips part as he slides his cock right back in my mouth again. "Don't get all shy now baby." he groans out. "Lets please each-other." with that to hold myself steady, I place my hands against his thighs and sink him all the way down my throat. "Yeah baby just like that." he hisses as my lips go up and down his shaft.

The moan and groans escaping from the both us vibrated through my entire body, this position was driving me crazy. "Oh, this f-feels so good." I choke out as his tongue flicks and sucks on my pouring wetness while my lips go up and down his cock. "So fucking good baby." he moans back.

My legs begin to shake uncontrollably in the air and I try to pull away from his mouth but he only follows and darts his tongue back inside me. "Stop squirming." he mumbles and groans once he flicks my bud with his tongue. "Baby its to m-much." I cry out against his cock as he continues his torment on my pussy.

Dario then turns me back and swallows down my moans, kissing me before throwing me on the bed, his eyes lower to my tits that bounced with the jump and growls before bending down, taking a nipple in his mouth and returns the same treatment to the other. "Get on all fours." he says and removes his mouth from me.

I immediately roll over on my stomach and arch, but my body tenses when he smacks my back not hard enough to hurt me but to warn me. "Thats not a arch baby." he tsk.

With his hand flat against my back he guides me to arch further and once he's pleased he molds his body against mine, the warmth of his body on mine causes goosebumps to rise on my skin.

A whimper makes its way pass my lips as he runs his shaft up and down my bare slit, coating himself in my wetness. Then slowly sinks himself all the way inside of me and a loud moan leaves my lips once he starts thrusting into me. "Y-yes fuck just like that." I whimper out.

He grabs a fistful of my hair to steady himself before husking back. "Like that baby?" I nod lazily and it only earns me a smack on my ass cheek. "I asked you a question little girl."

"Yes, just like that." I choke out as he continues fucking me senseless and the bed creaks with us. "I'm gonna come." I warn him but he only yanks my hair back. "No not yet."

I grit my teeth with annoyance as my legs begin to shake uncontrollably and I needed to release my climax, I whimper. "Please baby, let me." I beg with a sob and it earns me a groan from him before he's picking up the pace again and then he wraps a arm around my stomach, lifting half my body off the bed as he presses his chest against my back. "I love how submissive you can be." he pants. "Its turns me on so fucking bad."

I lean my head back against his chest and sob louder as he pounds into me while soothing my hair. "You are such a good girl." he coos beside me and once his thrusts become sloppy indicating he was close he says in the shell of my ear breathless, "Come all over my cock now baby." I tremble and climax hard all over his cock.

A few minutes later he reaches his orgasm and comes with me, groans and moans slip from his lips as he finishes inside of me before pulling out and then he rolls me over on my back.

My face still flush and red as he bends down breathing loud and heavy with a scoff. "You'll be the death of me."

All I do is smile lazily up at him. "Admit it, you like it." I whisper back breathlessly as I try to catch my breath and he only sends me a little wink before walking towards the bathroom and motioning me to go with him. "Lets take a shower baby."

I get up about to walk towards him but my phone vibrates on the nightstand and I quickly reach over and grab it, my smile instantly grows as I look at the message.

Dad: We have settled in, I can't wait to see you tonight baby.

I quickly respond back, then I set it back down and walk over to my soon to be husband as he awaits at the door for me.

I didn't know what time it was but my phone was flooding with messages from the family, as they were waiting on the couple who were still not even done getting ready.

Great, we are really going to be late to a dinner thats FOR US.

Once I walk back out the room, Dario stood by the bar pouring him a glass of whiskey before muttering some Italian words on the phone, his eyes instantly lift and bore into mine before they inch lower to the long tight fitted beige dress color I was wearing,

I bite down on my bottom lip as my eyes too, lower. Dario rarely ever wore any other color expect black but today he wore a light grey suit with a black tie to incorporate his color, and his black jet hair slicked black and not one hair out of place. I can't believe I get to call this man all mine.

Dario mutters a few more words breaking me out from the obvious trance I was in and hangs up, returning his eyes on me. "You aren't real piccola mia."

I shyly look away before taking long strides towards him and once I reach him, I immediately wrap my arms around his neck and he places his arms around my waist. "Could say the same about you, my love."

"You'll make me blush baby." he says with a playful smirk tugging his lips and it only makes me lean forward and place kisses all over his face, he was so easy to make shy and I loved it. "We should go my dad has been spamming me."

Dario scoffs, "Oh tell me about it baby, my family has been too." he mutters and lifts my hand lacing his fingers through mine and caresses the ring as we walk out.

•••

We arrive to a very elegant restaurant that I am not....very sure what it says at all. Nonetheless I hold onto Darios arm tightly as we walk in and immediately everybody screams. "They're here!" and storm towards us.

Dario's parents were the first to hug me and place kisses all over my cheek before returning the same treatment towards their son. "You both look amazing!" Dario's dad blurts and we laugh softly. "Thank you dad." Dario tells him.

Then his brothers come storming towards us and hugs me first, Matteo was the first to reach me and brace me in a hug then walks over to Dario and hugs him."Tomorrow you will be a married man fratello" darios blows a breath and nods agreeing. "Indeed I am."

My eyes immediately set on Romeo and Gianna who both were walking towards me with a smile and I quickly speed walk over to them first.

I wrap my arms around Gianna, hugging her tightly before she pulls back and her eyes instantly start to tear but then motions me to show her my hand. "Show me that rock!!!" I laugh and raise my hand out as they both stare at the ring in awe "I am so happy for you!" she tells me.

I wrap my arms around her again and we giggle like the little girls we once used to be. "Can you believe i'll be married tomorrow?!" I tell her with excitement. "Its insane!!! absolutely insane." she responds back.

We pull away and my eyes wander off to Romeo who then after braces me in a hug and says beside my head. "Congratulations A, this is really happening!" I nod against his shoulder. "It really is." I softly tell him.

He lets me go and all eyes wander off towards Dario who's walking towards us, Romeo immediately hugs Dario congratulating him too then after Gianna does the same.

The restaurant door flys open and once my eyes settle on my dad and his girlfriend Mariana. I run towards him and they instantly open their arms, hugging me. "I have missed you guys so much!" my voice breaks a little.

Mariana pulls away first and her eyes immediately tear. "I am so happy for you!" I run into her arms again and laugh softly. "Thank you Mariana." she only hugs me tighter and caresses my hair.

Over my shoulder my eyes connect with my dad, who was only looking at the interaction in awe.

I let Mariana go and walk towards my dad, instantly sliding my arms around his stomach and he places his arms around me pulling me further into him as I rest my head against his chest and we stay like this for a few minutes.

"I am so exited to walk you down that aisle tomorrow baby." he tells me and I lean my head back to look him in the eyes, that were only swelling with tears but he quickly blinks them away. "I am so happy you found your person"

My eyes soften and I lean into him again taking a deep breathe. "Thank you dad."

Then Dario starts walking towards us and greets my dad in a hug. "Congratulations Dario." my dad tells him as they start to pull away and Dario nods with a smile spreading his face. "Thank you Enrique and thank you for trusting me with her."

My dad nods and flickers his eyes towards me. "Of course, I am happy for the two of you." I send him a little smile back before a soft tapping on a champagne glass makes all ours eyes turn towards Darios mom and she motions everybody to sit at the table. "Lets all sit then."

Dario wraps his arm around my waist as we walk up to the table and sit beside each-other, then waiters start strolling towards us and place deserts and all sort of treats on the table. "So the honeymoon." Dario's mom speaks and all eyes land on us. "Where are y'all going?"

My eyes flicker to Dario who was already looking at me with a smirk before answering. "Its a surprise, she has no clue." his mom smiles before nodding. I reach forward for a chocolate covered strawberry and place it in my mouth as everybody chatters amongst each-other.

A few minutes later four waiters return with trays of food and place a plate of pasta infront of everybody and we all immediately start digging in. "What about the vows, are they ready." Matteo asks with curiosity.

We both nod. "Pretty sure shes gonna be crying." Dario says with amusement as I look over at him with narrowed eyes and then Alessia laughs. "Aw stop it! her makeup will get ruin." he laughs instantly at my expression before placing a hand against the side of my face and pulls me to kiss my head. "She's gonna make me cry too."

For the past hour were all laughing and talking, Matteo, Luca and my dad even talked and then my eyes wander off towards Gianna who was talking with Alessandra and Laura. the vibe was perfect. It was all perfect.

Dario places his hand agaisnt mine thats on the table and softly draws circles on the back of my hand before leaning into the shell of my ear as we start our own conversation. "So you're really not gonna tell me where we're going?" I ask with a raised brow.

He grins before reaching for a grape and putting in his mouth. "Nope." I roll my eyes playfully. "Do y'all see yourselves with kids?" our eyes immediately snap back towards Laura and everybody waits for our answer eagerly. "Oh, we haven't really thought much about that actually." Dario nods agreeing with me.

But we lied, we have been thinking about that for a while actually.

Alessias features soften as she makes a aw sound. "Can y'all imagine a little guy running around." that makes our eyes bore into one another and although no words were said, its like we were almost talking telepathically. I would want nothing more then that.

His eyes burn me like he wanted to go back to our room and immediately start making a baby. "Someday hopefully." he responds back softly.

I spent the next hour talking to the girls and they were all excited to be bridesmaids tomorrow and as for Gianna she was practically shrieking off her chair as she's the maid of honor, I mean who else would I have picked?

After we all finish eating the waiters return to our table, taking everybody's plate one by one away and it was almost time to say our goodbyes.

Alessandra sneaks up behind me and wraps a hand around my shoulder. "The bride needs her beauty sleep." she says and everybody agrees as it was starting to get pretty late.

We all start to get up and this was the moment I dreaded all day, there hasn't been a single day we have been apart from each other. Here I go again being dramatic.

The girls immediately pull me towards them and the guys were holding onto Dario but my eyes only soften as his follow me. I walk up to him, wrapping my arms around him and pulling him forwards. "This is torture." I mumble against him and he only laughs before taking a deep breath. "So torturing baby."

I pull back and he immediately raises a hand, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear before placing a finger on my lips. "I can't get over the fact that you'll be my wife tomorrow."

"Neither can I my love." and lean in capturing his lips momentarily before pulling away as I forget everybody is still here and there's no need for a make-out session...for now. "I'll see you tomorrow then." I softly tell him.

He places a hand against my cheek and softly grazes my skin. "I'll be ready my sweet girl."

𓆩♡𓆪

WHOS COMING WITH ME TO THE WEDDING??

I hope you all loved this chapter, im sorry if theres some errors🙏🏻🙏🏻 im on the verge of knocking out, im extremely tired but I wanted to put this chapter up before I went to bed.

ILY <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.2K 3.2K 30
Kartik Malhotra.....The Mafia don ...The rude arrogant ...self obsessed.... womanizer Thinks all girls fall over him for him either for his charm or...
29.9K 484 29
Vivian rose was a sweet innocent girl who had a crush on her dads friend. she had lost her mother to cancer a few years ago.. it tore her and her dad...
66.2K 2.4K 34
BOOK TWO in the STEAMY FORBIDDEN ROMANCE series -- please read BOOK ONE, Illicit, before proceeding with this novel! Coralie Watson, now living in NY...
521K 18.4K 172
**BOOK ONE OF THE FORBIDDEN LUST SERIES** "How am I supposed to become your brother when all I want to do is f**k you senseless?!" Aleah just wanted...