The Great War | Billy Hargrove

By accio_nicolette

"I vowed not to fight anymore if we survived the Great War." Isadora Jones was not the biggest fan of Billy... More

Introduction
Playlist
Graphics
Prologue
1 | The Project
2 | The Party
3 | Confrontations
4 | Truth or Dare
5 | Apologies
6 | Warnings
7 | Heartbreaks
8 | Mixed Messages
9 | Second Chances
10 | First Dates
11 | Making Things Official
12 | School Dance
13 | Missing Girl
14 | A New Friend
15 | Making Plans
16 | Girls Night
17 | Fixing Things
19 | Truths Revealed
20 | Christmas Party
21 | A Christmas Surprise
22 | Graduation
23 | Pool Party
24 | Summer Jobs
25 | Distractions
26 | Finding Billy
27 | The Sauna
28 | The Search for Answers
29 | Finding the Flayed
30 | Preparing for the Fight
31 | The Battle for Starcourt Mall
32 | Face Off
33 | Hospital Visits
34 | Aquarium Dates
35 | Goodbyes
36 | Pep Rally
37 | Finding Eddie
38 | Eddie's Truth
39 | The Search for Answers
40 | Saving Max
41 | The Creel House
42 | Finding Watergate
43 | The Upside Down
44 | Vecna's Truth
45 | Battle Plans
46 | Preparations
47 | Luring Vecna
48 | The Piggyback
49 | Aftermath
50 | The Beginning of the End

18 | A Need to Talk

190 4 0
By accio_nicolette

💔💔

WE NEED TO TALK

⚠️ THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES SOME VERY MINOR SMUT ⚠️

💔💔

ISADORA LAY IN HER BED WITH A BOOK IN HER HAND.

After the craziness of tonight's performance, Isadora had come home and after showering had decided to lie in bed and read one of her favourite books. Her blonde hair had been pulled into a messy bun, she had her glasses on and was wearing a pair of tights and a loose-fitting t-shirt, one of her favourite outfits to wear to bed. She had been completely invested in her book, so she had been surprised when she heard a knock on her window and she put her book down before walking over to open the window.

"Billy Hargrove, what are you doing climbing up the side of my house?" Isadora asked as she leant against the windowsill and held her hand out so she could help him climb through the window and once he was inside, Billy turned to look at Isadora.

"I was coming to visit you but I didn't think your parents would let me see you so late at night so I figured the window was my best bet," Billy shrugged. Isadora momentarily froze at the parent comment before shrugging.

"My parents aren't home so it's not like they would've even noticed you coming to the front door."

"Are your parents ever home, Is? Wait, does that mean they didn't even get a chance to see you perform tonight?" Billy asked her. Isadora quickly looked away from him and shrugged.

"They've seen me perform plenty of times so it's not like they were missing out on anything and of course they come home, they just work long hours," Isadora lied.

"I didn't know you wore glasses," Billy commented, deciding to change the topic, and the blonde shrugged as she moved some strands of hair away from her glasses.

"Hmm, sometimes I do. I prefer not to wear them though."

"Why? You look adorable with them on," Billy told her.

"I don't know about adorable. If I had a choice, I wouldn't wear them at all but I have to wear them if I'm not wearing my contact lenses," Isadora said, as she walked over to her bed and sat down on it.

"Well, I think you look adorable in them," Billy said, as he sat down on the bed opposite Isadora before he gestured towards the book that was sitting on the bed beside her, "What were you reading?"

"You mean before you interrupted?" Isadora asked him.

"Uh ... yeah," Billy grinned.

"Gone with the Wind," Isadora said, smiling as she looked towards the book before looking back at Billy and scrunching up her nose at him, "You don't really care about what I'm reading, do you?"

"... not really," Billy told her. Isadora smiled and shook her head at him before moving a little closer to him and placing her hands on his knees.

"I won't hold it against you," she laughed. Billy also joined in the laughter before kissing her. Isadora smiled into the kiss before she pulled away from Billy, "I'm really glad you came here tonight."

"Well, I came because we need to talk," Billy told her. Isadora sat up a little straighter and stared at him, wondering what they possibly needed to talk about after tonight.

"W-We do?" Isadora asked. Billy placed his hands over hers and squeezed gently.

"We do, Is, because we didn't really get a chance to talk properly tonight about everything," Billy told her.

"You mean about how I screwed everything up? How I walked away without giving you a chance to explain anything? Or how I don't really deserve this second chance you're giving me?" Isadora asked him.

"Is, of course you deserve a second chance," Billy said. Isadora looked down at her hands and shook her head, having finally figured out why she had been so quick to believe what Amanda had told her and she had realised it had nothing to do with Billy but rather Isadora's faith in herself.

"Do I? I was the one who broke us up because I believed the words of someone who had been trying to break us up since the moment you showed interest in me," Isadora said softly.

"It hurt me when you believed her and not me, especially when I defended you, Is," Billy told her. Isadora nodded as she looked down at her hands.

"I'm sorry for hurting you and for listening to what Amanda said ... and for believing her when she told me it was all just a bet. I ... I guess —" Isadora trailed off as she looked down at her hands and started picking at her nails as memories of her ex-boyfriend flashed through her mind and her breathing quickened as she backed away from Billy a little.

"Is?" Billy asked, a look of concern crossing his face as he realised Isadora was starting to hyperventilate and he reached over and gently took her hand in his and squeezed affectionately, "You're okay, Is. I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere, I promise."

"I —" Isadora attempted to speak again but memories flashed through her mind and Billy felt Isadora's grip on his hand tighten as her eyes closed before they finally opened and Isadora took a deep breath as she looked away from Billy and tried to calm herself down before she looked back towards him, "Billy, I want you to know that I'm giving you an out. I hurt you so ... so I would understand if you — you don't want to be with me. I would understand if you decided you wanted to walk away from me because — because I hurt you. I just want you to know how sorry I am for hurting you."

"Isadora, I chose you. After the school dance when you said it was over, I chose you. I don't want an out because I want you. I told you I'm not going anywhere and I meant it," Billy told her.

"You — You chose me?" Isadora asked him. In that moment as Billy spoke those words, all of her doubts and her fears faded away and the only thing Isadora felt was love. The blonde had never felt love like this, not even for her last boyfriend, who had almost broken her spirit. This feeling was something totally different, something totally unfamiliar but Isadora liked the way she was feeling right now.

"Of course I chose you, Princess," Billy told her, as Isadora smiled at him and moved back closer to him, returning her hands to his knees, and he placed his hands over hers before leaning forward and kissing her with so much passion, it made Isadora's head spin. A moment later, Billy pulled away from her and laced his fingers through hers before meeting her eyes, "Isadora, I need you to do something for me."

"You need me to do something for you?" Isadora repeated, as she raised an eyebrow at him and Billy nodded.

"Stop listening to people like Amanda, who is just trying to get you to break-up with me because she's jealous I chose you. If you're going to listen to anyone, listen to me because I care about you so much, Isadora Jones. You're the best person I know and I choose you, ok? I promise you, you are the only girl I want to be with me, so can you please promise you won't listen to Amanda anymore?"

"If someone had told me a few months ago that Billy Hargrove would be choosing the entitled princess, I would have told them to pinch me," Isadora joked before bursting into laughter.

"Isadora, I'm being serious!" Billy told her.

"Right, right, sorry," Isadora nodded as she bit her lip to stop herself from laughing before looking towards Billy and nodding, "I promise you, I won't listen to Amanda or anyone else anymore because I choose you too. And I'm sorry for hurting you."

"One more thing, please stop saying sorry, Is."

"Oh, I'm sorry — shit," Isadora said; this time Billy chuckled as the blonde put her hands to her mouth and shook her head, "You just told me to stop saying sorry and what was the first thing I did? I said sorry."

"It was kind of adorable," Billy told her and Isadora giggled before kissing him again, only to sit back a moment later and rest her chin on her hands.

"So, how exactly did you know the words to You're The One I Want? I mean, how did you even know Grease is my favourite movie?" Isadora asked Billy.

"Kendra told me it was your favourite movie and so I decided if I wanted to get the lyrics right, I would have to watch the movie so I knew the words to the song," Billy shrugged.

"You — You watched Grease?" Isadora asked him. The curly haired boy slowly nodded, which made Isadora smile more as she tilted her head to the side, "You know, it was pretty sweet, hearing you sing the song that made me fall in love with that movie."

"I am never doing that again —" Billy protested, making Isadora giggle before she nodded in agreement.

"Don't get me wrong, I used to love performing but I would rather — well, I would rather be backstage," Isadora said.

"Why? You have an incredible voice, Is," Billy told her. Isadora shrugged as she looked down at her hands.

"I just — I'd rather do something like be the stage manager," Isadora shrugged.

"Well, I think you have an incredible voice, Is, and I would happily listen to you sing any day," Billy smiled at her. Isadora blushed and looked down at her hands and before she had the chance to be plagued by memories form when she had performed when she was younger, Billy leant forward and kissed the blonde before he moved closer to her and gently pushed her back on the bed. Isadora wrapped her arms around his neck and deepened the kiss as she pulled his closer to her. As she kissed him, Billy's hand trailed down to the hem of her shirt and Isadora felt him start to lift her shirt before he stopped and she broke the kiss, as she tilted her head and looked at him.

"Why'd you stop?"

"I just wanted to make sure you're okay with this before we go any further," Billy licked his lips nervously as Isadora smiled ad nodded.

"Yeah, I'm okay with this, Billy, and I appreciate you making sure I'm okay with it," Isadora smiled at him.

"Always," Billy nodded before pulling her shirt off. Isadora then helped Billy remove his shirt before he kissed her again and then started placing small kisses along her jawline and neck and as he did, Isadora moaned softly. Billy smirked at the blonde before he started kissing her chest and moving down her stomach, and as he did, the blonde bit her lip.

"Can you please stop teasing me already, Billy?"

"Tell me what you want, Princess," Billy said.

"I want you —" Isadora told him and Billy nodded as he kissed her again before their bodies met in a passionate tangle of limbs and afterwards, both went to shower before Isadora pulled on a clean shirt and leggings while Billy put his boxers on and lazily threw a shirt on over the top. As he did, Isadora looked towards him, "Do you want to stay the night?"

"Of course. Do you want me to stay the night?"

"I wouldn't have asked the question if I didn't want you to," Isadora giggled, making Billy roll his eyes before he frowned at the blonde.

"Your parents won't care if you let a boy spend the night in your bed?"

"They won't be home tonight," Isadora shrugged before walking out of the bathroom. Billy watched her leave the room and he couldn't help wondering why she tensed up every time her parents were mentioned but he decided he would ask her about it later as he walked back into her bedroom and walked over to join the blonde on the bed, and she smiled as she cuddled up to him, as Billy wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer before he gently kissed her forehead, as the pair got comfortable. And as they drifted off to sleep, Isadora smiled happily, feeling glad that Billy Hargrove had decided to climb through her window tonight.

💔💔

Hello,

Here's another new chapter I've added in and this one is a bit of a roller coaster but an important chapter nonetheless.

Ps that's about as much smut as you'll probably see me write.

Enjoy! Xo

💔💔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.2K 1K 20
After a drunken one night stand with Hawkins 'it' boy Steve Harrington, the new girl Claire Hargrove ends up falling pregnant. In a town full monste...
13.6K 504 25
(EDITING) 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Steve Harrington starts falling for an old friend who's also the little sister of his enemy, is she still the girl he once...
213 6 9
(Season 2) Things have only gotten stranger in Hawkins since the Demogorgon. And now there's newcomers to the town. When Bill Hargrove and his stepsi...
149 12 12
*BOOK TWO* Billy Hargrove, now attending Hawkins Community College, hasn't changed much since high school. What will happen when the self proclaimed...