15 | Making Plans

💔💔

💔💔

I NEED YOUR HELP.
                       WHY SHOULD I HELP YOU.

ALL ISADORA REALLY WANTED TO DO WAS STAY HOME AND READ HER BOOK

And a party definitely had not been a part of her Saturday night plans, but Steve and Hazel had arrived at her house and had been trying to convince her that she should come out and party with them tonight.

"I don't know, I don't really feel like going out and partying," Isadora frowned as she looked between her two friends, who were currently standing in her living room.

"Come on, Is. You were missing for a week and now you've been locked away in your house when you're not at school. You know you can't mope around in here forever, right?" Hazel asked. Isadora shrugged as Hazel frowned before continuing, "Actually, I am a little surprised you have even been coming to school."

"I can't afford to fail," Isadora shrugged. Steve looked towards the blonde, who met his eyes and sighed softly before continuing, "And I'm not moping. I think I have every right to be feeling the way I am right now."

"Is, of course you're allowed to feel upset and hurt by what happened, but maybe if you came out and partied with us tonight, it might help you feel better, even if it's just for one night," Steve said softly.

"A party though, Steve? You know there's a good chance I'll run into Billy at a party," Isadora said, not that she was willing to admit it out loud but there was a small part of her that was hoping she would run into Billy, even if she wasn't sure what she would say to him because that same part of her was the one that missed him.

"Look, yes there's a chance you might run into Billy but Steve's right. Come on, just come and have fun with us tonight, Isa," Hazel said. Isadora looked between Hazel and Steve and folded her arms across her chest.

"You two aren't going to leave until I agree to come to the party, are you?" Isadora asked them. Steve and Hazel looked at each other before shaking their heads and Isadora groaned as she looked between the two of them before she finally nodded, "You know what, screw it. I'll come to the party with you."