Chronicles of the Apocalypse:...

By Pacman1994

Set months after their losses both of homes and loved ones, Kyle and what remains of his group must travel ac... More

Director
Executive Producer
Cinematographer
Distributor
Music Composer
Cast/Characters
Visual Effects and Animation
Prologue
Chapter 1: Walking In the Winter Wasteland
Chapter 2: Miracle Train
Chapter 3: The Greatest Train Thieves in Apocalyptic History
Chapter 4: Winter
Chapter 5: The Frozen Bayou
Chapter 6: Technical Recruitment
Chapter 7: Breathe in the Toxic Air
Chapter 8: Collecting the Carriage and Railcar
Chapter 9: Escaping the Bayou
Chapter 10: Spring
Chapter 11: The Birthday Girl
Chapter 12: What's For Dinner?
Chapter 13: Viva Dead Vegas
Chapter 14: Freedom Vs. Motorbikes
Chapter 15: Quench Thy Thirst
Chapter 16: What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas
Chapter 17: Summer
Chapter 18: Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death
Chapter 19: Medieval vs Apocalyptic
Chapter 20: Fall
Chapter 21: Rad-City
Chapter 22: Radiate and Weep
Chapter 23: New Faces, New Town
Chapter 24: The House Warming Party
Chapter 25: Proving Thy Worth

Epilogue

11 1 0
By Pacman1994

In the Desipich house, Kyle and Rachel are talking with James present as well.

Rachel: It was supposed to be a simple run. There was this Zeus Corps infected with a grenade that is in front. I think that asshole with the colored eyes drew him in. I saw the grenades. I tried to stop Jason from shooting, but then it exploded. The explosion killed Jason and knocked Joshua into the wall of shards. Morgan was going to run...but we made her stay. Couldn't get Joshua out of there without help....then I saw that asshole trying to rob Zeke, so I helped him and I shot that asshole. He fell into a pack of infected...I heard a gunshot then Moses told me that Morgan killed Joshua and ran off. We chased her to the lobby, got cornered by infected on both sides..... Zeke drew the ones outside the front....but....all she had to do was hold the fucking door....but she panicked. Moses...I had him, Kyle....I had his hand....I watched him die. He told me he loved me.

Rachel cries over the lossof Moses as Kyle takes her hand and shakes his head in understanding.

Rachel: I wanted to kill her. I almost shot her....but then Zeke stopped me.....I could've said she was killed by infected....I wanted to kill her so fucking bad, Kyle...

Kyle sighs, then walks over to James.

Kyle: Kid's really shaken.

James: Yeah, she saw the boy she loved get torn apart by infected right in front of her. I don't blame her....Do you think she should've killed that girl?

Kyle: These people don't what they are doing. Any of them.

James: We can show them our ways.

Kyle: I don't know if they can, James.

James: Kyle, we have to be here. We do, man.

Kyle: Yeah, we do....for the girl...and for Savannah....but their rules; we don't answer to their kind.

James: Kyle, we are their kind. This is the start....this is what Marcus and Joseph would want. Dude, we have to make this work.

Kyle sighs, before walking over to Shawn, who's smoking on the porch.

Shawn: How's Rachel doing?

Kyle: Shaken....

Shawn: Can you blame her?

Kyle: No, I can't.....

Shawn: You thinking what I'm thinking, though?

Kyle: No coincidence that the guy that Rachel ran into at the warehouse is the same guy who fucked up the traps....Yeah....that is exactly what I'm thinking.

Kyle groans when suddenly, the two hear something. The noises seem to get louder as the noises are revealed to be muffled voices shouting at each other. James, Sarah, Cassandra, Caleb, Rocky, Rachel, Kayla, Chris and Savannah step out.

Kayla: What the hell?

Savannah: What is that?

Kyle: Shh....

Kyle looks ahead as the voices get louder.

Sarah: What the fuck?

Rachel: There's voices in the pipes underground.

James: Someone could be in trouble.

Kyle turns to the group then looks at Rachel.

Kyle: Rachel, you didn't turn in your gun when you got back, right?

Rachel pulls out her gun.

Rachel: No.

Kyle: Good. You might need it. I'm going to go see what the hell is going on.

Sarah: I'm going with you.

Kyle turns to Sarah and shakes his head.

Kyle: No, I need you to stay here.

Sarah: You're not doing this alone.

Kyle: I don't want you to get hurt, if this turns ugly.

Kyle walks up to Sarah, places his right hand on her cheek and strokes her cheek with his thumb. Sarah leans into his touch.

Kyle: Stay here, okay? I'll be back in a few minutes.

Sarah looks up at Kyle as he removes his hand away from her cheek then turn to Shawn.

Kyle: Keep them safe, okay.

Shawn nods.

Sarah: Kyle...

Kyle turns to Sarah, who gives him a worried look then leans up to kiss Kyle's cheek.

Sarah: Come back in one piece, okay?

Kyle walks from the survivors house, then looks up at the tower to see Margaret. Kyle then whistles, gaining Margaret's attention.

Kyle: Margaret....get your gun ready. We might have a problem.

Margaret nods, then equips her silenced sniper rifle as Kyle follows the voices and goes around the street corner as the noises sounded like they were coming from the basement of Laura's house.

Kyle: The basement.

Kyle attempts to open the basement door, but it was locked. Kyle looks around the house, but manages to find a cellar door that is locked. Kyle then uses his Zeus Corps machete to burn off the lock. Kyle then quietly opens the cellar door and walks down into the cellar and the voices were much clearer.

Laura: Goddammit, Kale! We don't even know for sure it was them, okay?! The kid also said he got bit, which means he ain't gonna bother us.

Kale: You know Griffin's not alone.

Kyle cautiously walks deeper into the cellar as the voices continue.

Kale: Those bastards are back and it's only a matter of time before they find us. You know that!

Laura: I don't know jack shit and neither do you. Damn it, Kale, calm down!

Kale: There you go again, getting so mad over me, but...

Laura: Well, what do you want me to do? You're making me mad, Kale! Think of Samantha. We have one child to think about now!

Kyle goes to the shelf and sees Kale and Laura on the other side of the shelf, Laura was holding a flashlight towards his face.

Kale: But, the others, we have to tell the others. About what you did.

Kyle bumps into the shelf as Laura turns to the shelf and shines the flashlight.

Laura: Who's there? Show yourself! Now!

Kyle steps out of the shadow.

Kale: Kyle...

Kyle: What the hell are you doing here? In the dark?

Laura lowers the flashlight.

Laura: My husband and I were just talking, go get some sleep. Check on that girl of yours. You guys deserve some shut-eye.

Kyle notices Kale looks upset.

Kyle: Didn't sound like talking. What're you two fighting about?

Laura: It's really none of your business, son. Go back home.

Laura seems like she was shooing Kyle, who doesn't move. Laura glares at Kyle as she shines the light in his face until Kale leans over to look at Kyle.

Kale: Kyle, the man that your girl ran into at the warehouse. We got history with him.

Laura: Kale...goddammit.

Laura turns to Kale, then looks back at Kyle.

Laura: Don't listen to him, Kyle, my husband's crazy. He gets this way sometimes, you just gotta...ig..ignore it.

Kyle: Let him speak, bitch.

Laura: Excuse me?

Kyle: I wanna hear what he has to say.

Kyle looks over at Kale.

Kyle: How do you know that guy?

Kale: Laura let him take the twins. Him and his people.

Laura: Godammit, Kale!

Kyle: Alicia's sisters? I thought they were killed by infected.

Kale: That's the story she told everyone.

Laura: Shut up!

Kale: Because Laura was too worried about protecting her own family, rather than these other families. She also wanted to keep her proud leader image, knowing how falsified she-

Laura becomes enraged.

Laura: SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Laura grabs a nearby mermaid statue and swings at Kale with it, accidentally slashing his throat. Kale stumbles back against the heater when Kyle watches this in shock. Kale places his hand on his throat as blood pours down his neck. Kale stumbles back and slides down the heater.

Laura: Oh, my god! Kale! I'm sorry! My love! My love!

Laura sets the mermaid statue down and runs towards him.

Kyle: Shit! What the fuck did you do?!

Laura: I'm so sorry, Kale. I'm so sorry. You're going to be okay. I promise.

Laura looks up at Kyle.

Laura: Don't just stand there, boy!

Kyle: What the fuck can I do?! He's not going to survive that!

Laura: He can! just stay with him!

Kyle kneels down next to Laura, who stands up.

Laura: There's gotta be a first aid kit somewhere.

Laura runs the other way.

Kyle: A first aid kit?! Jesus Christ!

Laura shrugs as she looks through the shelf while Kyle turns to Kale.

Kyle: Kale...it's me, Kyle...Just-just stay still.

Kyle holds Kale's hand in comfort while putting his other hand on Kale's wound.

Kale: Kyle....

Kyle: Yeah, that's it....we had a drink together at the party....you made me and my people feel welcome.

Kale: You're a good young man, Kyle. You truly are.

Kale smiles, then frowns.

Kale: Kyle, listen to me, boy. You....and your people...you're in danger. All of you.

Kyle raises an eyebrow at Kale.

Kyle: What danger? What are you talking about?

Kale: Laura will kill me if I tell. She's scared...and when she's scared, she gets so angry.

Kyle: Laura, if there's a threat to my people, your daughter and these people, you have to tell me!

Kale grabs Kyle's arm.

Kale: That man is part of a group of raiders who take people. Laura said if they come back, she'll give all of you to them. She'll let them take you.

Kyle: Take us?

Kale: To make them go away...like she did....with Alicia's sisters.

Kale cries and groans, before he begins to convulse.

Kyle: Kale...

Kale continues to convulse, then goes limp, his hand slips out of Kyle's and his last breath leaves his body. Laura comes back and stares at Kale's dead body in fear.

Laura Oh, fuck, no...Oh, no...oh, no...What the hell am I going to do? What the hell am I going to do?

Kyle: What you're doing to do is tell everyone about this!

Laura looks down at the floor, then back at Kyle, glaring.

Laura: No. I won't.

Laura runs towards the cellar door.

Kyle: Laura!

Kyle chases after Laura, who runs up the stairs, turns and shuts the door and latches it, before Kyle can get out.

Kyle: Laura, you fucking cunt! Open this goddamned door now!

Kyle hits the door with his fists.

Laura: I'm sorry, boy...I can't...I can't let you talk to the others.

Laura, tearfully, runs away.

Kyle: FUCKING DAMN IT!

Kyle pounds his fist up against the door.

Kyle: LAURA! ANYONE! SHAWN! JAMES! SARAH!

In the tower, Margaret pulls out her sniper rifle and looks through the scope, spotting Laura running frantically. The survivors then spot this.

Sarah: What the....?

Shawn: That's definitely suspicious....

Rachel looks closely, noticing Kale's blood on Laura.

Rachel: Is that blood?!

Rachel leaves the front porch, before approaching Laura.

Rachel: Hey!

Laura turns to Rachel.

Laura: Rachel! Hey, honey....how you doing?

Rachel: What's going on? Why do you have blood on you?

Shawn, James, Sarah, Cassandra, Caleb, Rocky, Kayla, Savannah and Chris join Rachel.

Laura: Your...your leader....Kyle, he's gone crazy. He...he killed my husband.

The other survivors turn towards each other then back at Laura.

Chris: Bullshit...

Laura: What?

Rachel: That's a fucking lie....

Rachel pulls out her revolver and aims it at Laura.

Laura: What are you doing?!

Rachel: What did you do to Kyle?! Where is he?!

Laura: Put the gun down!

Sarah: Not til you answer the question on where my husband is!

Laura: I told you! He's gone crazy!

Rachel shoots a round near Laura's foot, alerting the other Berrington residents.

Rachel: Fucking liar!

In the cellar, Kyle continues to attempt to open the cellar door.

Kyle: Goddammit!

Kyle then pulls out his Zeus Corps machete and activates the fire temperature feature, before sticking the blade through the gap, attempting to cut the latch. Eventually, Kyle cuts open the latch and climbs out of the cellar. Out in the streets of Berrington, the confrontation between Laura and the survivors continue with many Berrington residents, including Zeke, Brie, Morgan, Brigg, Alicia, Peter, Anna, Bryan and Connor rushing to see what is going on.

Bryan: What the hell is going on out here?!

Brie: Guys!

Rachel: I'm not going to keep asking the same question over and over again! Where's Kyle?!

Peter: Rachel, put the gun down!

Laura: Get these fucking psychopaths away from me!

Shawn: Answer the fucking question, Laura! Where's Kyle?!

Rachel continues to aim her gun at Laura, before Brigg steps in, but Margaret fires a warning shot at his feet.

Brigg: Shit!

The Berrington residents look up as Margaret loads another round. Laura turns to the Berrington residents.

Laura: Kyle...he's in the basement. H-he murdered my husband!

The survivors and the Berrington survivors look at Laura in shock.

Chloe: What?

The Berrington survivors look on in shock as well. Anger filling his chest, Kyle starts to walk towards the crowd.

Morgan: Is that blood on your face?

Laura touches the blood then backs away.

Chloe: Why Kale?

Connor: Did you see it happen?

Brie: Why'd he do it?!

Kyle: He didn't fucking do it!

Everyone turns to Kyle.

Rachel: Kyle!

James: Shit, dude...

Sarah: Kyle!

The survivors are relieved Kyle's alive and okay.

Kyle: You killed Kale. You slashed his goddamned throat.

Kyle slowly walks towards Laura.

Laura: That's a goddamned lie! I saw you kill him, boy!

Samantha: What the hell is going on, mom?!

Samantha runs out of her house just as Alicia does.

Laura: Your father is dead!

Samantha: What?!

Laura: Look at his hands! He's covered in Kale's blood!

Laura points at Kyle, who stops and looks to see, indeed, they were covered in blood. Kyle looks up at the others in shock and worry as the survivors and the Berrington residents stare at Kyle in disbelief.

Connor: Oh my god, Kyle.

Alicia: What did you do?

James: Kyle, you didn't actually...?

As everyone watches in shock, Sarah decides to take action and leave Rachel's side after gently pushing her hands down so she can lower the gun. Sarah starts inching forward, arms raised and spread lightly.

Sarah: Laura, I-

Before Sarah can finish her sentence, Laura takes advantage of everyone's stunned reaction, particularly for Rachel lowering her gun because of Sarah's influence. Laura races forward, grabs the gun and shoves Rachel to the ground in process, and is about to back away. Kyle sees this and starts to rush forward but Laura notices. Without even thinking about the consequences, Laura grabs Sarah by the collar of her shirt and yanks her towards her cause Sarah to stumble backwards into Laura's chest. Laura then quickly wraps an arm around her neck and points the gun at Kyle, who pauses briefly shocked at the turn of events but quickly recovers and glowers at Laura, hatefully.

Kyle: I swear to God if you hurt her, Laura...

Shawn, James, Cassandra, Caleb, Rocky, Kayla, Chris, and Savannah attempt to intervene, but Laura aims the gun at them.

Laura: Back up! Back the fuck up! All of you!

Sarah: Get the fuck off me, you crazy bitch!

Growling, Kyle starts to move forward again, causing Laura to shove the barrel of the gun to Sarah's temple and tightens her grip around her neck, making her gasp.

Laura: Back up! I swear to God! I don't want to, but I will.

Margaret aims her sniper rifle at Laura, but Kyle looks up and nods not to fire.

Margaret: Fuck...

The shouts of the Berrington residents are fear and anger.

Anna: Oh my god!

Chloe puts her hands over her mouth.

Zeke: Laura, what the fuck?!

Zeke pulls Rachel away after helping her up.

Samantha: Mom!

Sylvester: What the fuck are you doing?!

Alicia: This is not happening....

Laura: We brought these people in when anyone else would've let them die! We fed these people, we kept them warm! And this is how they thank us?! Guns snuck in, rule breaking and murder! Well, FUCK. THEM. Maybe...we need a new rule. Kill anyone who threatens us. Starting with you.

Laura clicks down on the hammer.

Kyle: You shoot me or any of my people and what do you have to offer to your raider friends when they come knocking at your door?

Brigg: What the fuck is he talking about?!

Kyle: She won't shoot her, because she needs all of my people alive.

Sarah pulls at Laura's arm around her neck, trying to breath, and tried desperately to make Laura see reason.

Sarah: Laura, please-

Laura digs the barrel deeper into Sarah's temple.

Laura: Shut up!

Kyle turns to the Berrington residents.

Kyle: Kale told me; Laura was going to give me that the man that Rachel, Zeke and Morgan saw at the warehouse was apart of a group of raiders and she was going to give me and my people up to them in exchange for safety. The same way she gave up Colleen and Melanie!

The survivors and Berrington residents gasp in shock at this.

Anna: Oh my god!

Laura: Shut the fuck up, Kyle!

Laura continues to aim the gun at Kyle's head.

Sylvester: Wait! Let him talk!

Kyle: Kale told me the truth, and that's when Laura killed him!

The Berrington looks over at Laura in anger.

Samantha: Is that true, Mom?!

Laura: Oh, for Christ fucking sakes! My son and Jason are dead because of these fucking people. They met up with them because Rachel insisted on going out there. Think of how scared you all were when you got here. I lead us. Pulled us out of that fear. I gave this place hope. Who are you all siding with, huh? Scar-face and his band of blood thirsty fucking killers? or me? Your leader?

Caleb: Blood thirsty killers?!

Shawn: That's funny coming from a woman who's got a gun aimed at a innocent woman's head!

Kyle: Let her go, Laura! She has nothing to do with this!

Laura: You all have so much to do with this as much as Kale did, boy! He was innocent, but did you care! Did you?!

Kyle glares at Laura and clenches his fists. Laura notices this and tries to use it to her advantage.

Laura: You know what? Maybe I should do it.

Kyle's eyes widen with whimper, tears start to prick Sarah's eyes as everyone, both the survivors and Berrington residents are stunned.

Laura: That's right! My boy is dead and you didn't show my husband any mercy, so maybe I should even out the odds. An eye for an eye, right?

Shawn: I swear to fucking God...

Kyle: Don't you fucking dare, Laura...

Laura: And what if I do, Kyle? Huh? Are you going to kill me? Just like you killed Kale? Just like you killed God knows who out there? By all means, go ahead and show me who you are. Set a perfect example for your little teen killer.

Laura gestures towards Rachel.
Everyone is silent but Sarah tries to aid Kyle.

Sarah: Kyle-

Laura: I said shut up, Sarah!

Samantha: Let her fucking speak, Mom!

Laura turns to Samantha.

Laura: Samantha! Stay quiet!

Samantha: She has the right to speak if you're threatening to kill her!

Samantha looks at Sarah.

Samantha: Go ahead and talk.

Sarah: You're wrong...about him...he's not a killer....

Laura: You told me what he's done....Hell, this boy's even killed your brother. Your flesh and blood!

Sarah: He did that, because my brother was a threat. Kyle. I know him.

Shawn: We know him.

James: Better than all of you ever will.

Caleb: He's a leader who would sacrifice his own life to protect his people.

Rachel: He's like a father to kids who don't have real fathers.

Cassandra: And you, Laura...you are no leader.

Sarah: I don't know what happened, but I know your husband and mine were on good terms and respected each other. I know who he is....and he is not a killer who does this in cold blood....Please, give him a chance. Give us a chance.

Connor: He did get us food....

Brie: He's the sheriff.

Bryan: Yeah, but what good is that gonna do if we have to feed these outsiders?

Sylvester: Goddammit....

Chloe: We don't know these people, y'all. I hate to say, but we don't.

Rachel appeals to Zeke.

Rachel: Zeke, don't let her do this, please!

Brie: Hey, my son is not involved.

Zeke looks back and forth between the confrontation.

Zeke: I...my Mom is right.

Rachel: What?

Zeke: I like you, Rachel....and your people...and Moses was my friend, but I...not me...I can't...I'm sorry.

Rachel: You'd let her shoot Sarah? Just so you don't have to get involved. I thought you were better than that.

Rachel glares at Zeke, who stares back and lowers his head.

Zeke: Shit...

Zeke turns to Laura.

Zeke: Laura...

Brie: Zeke ...

Zeke pushes Brie away.

Zeke: Laura, come on, man. Drop the gun and let Sarah go!

Laura: Zeke! Listen to your mom! He. Killed. Kale. We can't let these people walk away.

Laura shoves the gun deeper into Sarah's skin.

Zeke: Rachel, I....I gotta trust Laura. I just...I gotta.

Rachel: Like you trusted your sister on that run?!

Morgan raises her head and glares at Rachel.

Rachel: After she got Moses killed?

Samantha: What?!

Rachel: After she killed Joshua, because she was scared!

Brie turns to Morgan.

Brie: Morgan, is that true?!

Morgan: I....

Kyle: You can't even trust your own people. Trust like you can't trust her!

Kyle gestures to Laura.

Kyle: She doesn't trust you with the truth! She lied to all of you about the twins! She doesn't deserve your trust!

Laura: Shut the fuck up!

Laura looks down in sadness then backs up and adjusts the pistol. Sarah's eyes widen in horror as she realizes what's happening. Laura was really going to shoot Sarah. Rachel looks to Zeke, teary eyes conveying the betrayal she feels. Zeke winces guiltily as Sarah gaze shifts to Kyle and Rachel.

Laura: This is for my husband.

Kyle is about to do something but to his pleasant surprise, Peter comes through as he stands in front of Laura.

Peter: Laura, stop.

Laura hesitates as Peter slowly walks towards her, a sad look in her eyes.

Anna: Peter....

Brigg: Peter, what are you doing?!

Peter: I'm sorry, guys, but I'm not going to let her do this. She hasn't done anything to deserve this.

Laura: You don't know what you're doing, boy. Siding with these people.

Peter: C'mon, Laura....

Zeke steps up and stands next to Peter with his arms raised.

Peter: Just drop the gun. This is not our way.

Bryan: Stand down. Be reasonable.

Peter reaches out towards Laura, who tries to take a step back fearfully.

Peter: I'm not going to do anything....

Peter lowers his hands slightly to gently grab Sarah's arm.

Peter: Please...let Sarah go.

Laura looks reluctant and agitated but doesn't stop Peter, who cautiously pulls Sarah out of Laura's death grip and pushes her behind Peter towards Kyle. As Kyle rushes at Sarah and holds Sarah close to his chest, Peter, Zeke, Samantha, Alicia and the other Berrington residents close in on Laura.

Samantha: Mom, it's over....

Laura: Do any of you people get it?! I'm trying to protect you! All of you! Every fucking one of you!

Laura aims her gun at everyone as Margaret aims her sniper rifle at Laura again.

Kyle: Well, you fucking suck at protection! Kale, Joshua and Jason are dead. One of my people is dead! Colleen and Melanie are gone. You are a terrible fucking leader!

Kyle moves out of the embrace and pushes Sarah behind him while Rachelran to hug Sarah.

Laura: Shut your fucking mouth! I made the right call to protect my family! All these families! The lives of everyone in this fucking community! And if I had to trade any of these people to make this place safe...I'd do it again in a heartbeat!

Chloe: What?!

Brie: Are you serious?!

Bryan: I didn't realize why didn't mean shit to you, Laura!

Brigg: Well, fuck you, Laura!

Morgan: Selfish bitch!

Alicia: You told me they died!

Laura: I...I had to keep everyone safe...

Alicia begins to cry.

Alicia: But you gave my sisters away like they were nothing! Why did you do that? I trusted you, Laura. They trusted you!

Shawn: Because she's a fucking coward.

Laura looks around at the others.

Laura: I wanted to get them. Stage some kind of rescue. I swear to God, Alicia. I just couldn't...I was too scared.

Alicia: You killed Kale because he knew, didn't he?

Laura sniffles and cries.

Laura: I didn't mean to. I didn't want this. I wanted to protect all of you. Colleen, Melanie. I didn't want to hurt them.

Sarah: We can still fix this, Laura.

Cassandra: It's going to be okay. We can make this right.

Sarah goes and stands next to Kyle.

Peter: They're right. These people. We're all family. The only one any of us have left.

Laura looks away then down at her hand and she drops the gun.

Laura: I know I betrayed you all. All of you. Just let me leave. You'll never have to see me again....Just...let me...become a bad memory.

Kyle walks up to Laura.

Kyle: Okay...you can stay...but you will not be our leader.

Kyle turns to the Berrington residents.

Kyle: Things are going to change around here...and the people out there. They'll hunt us. They'll find us. They'll try to kill us. Use us.....but we're going to kill them. We will survive. My people and I will show you. I will show you all how to survive. I didn't kill Kale....but I would've....I would've killed any of you to protect my people....but also to protect yours...I'm not like that. You're going to change. Berrington will change. You all have to change...other ones will get in here and take you.

Kyle turns to a tearstained Laura.

Kyle: And you. You're going to watch this place become something more. Something stronger than you ever made....something worth-

Suddenly, a gunshot roars out and Laura slumps forward on Kyle as blood pours out of a bullet hole on her forehead. Kyle grabs her body, but lets it fall as he looks down in shock. Kyle, the survivors and Berrington survivors look in shock as well then Kyle, Sarah and the other survivors turn to see that it was Rachel who shot Laura. Rachellooks at the others and Kyle with a conflicted look.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 196 11
↳ π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒ *ೃ:.✧✲゚*q⋆ γ€Œπ₯𝐞𝐯𝐒 𝐚𝐜𝐀𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦𝐚π₯𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 」 γ€Œπ’‚π’‘π’π’„π’‚π’π’šπ’‘π’”π’† 𝑨𝑼」 β•­β”ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€ ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ...
411 67 23
Chibi faces the many realities of her life causing trauma, losing the ones she loves and sacrifice. In a world of strong warriors Chibi is determined...
52 0 4
Shortly after her eighteen birthday, April Philip had been taken from her apartment in the dead of night by a group by the name The Hand That Feeds...
4.5K 520 45
On Black Friday in 2015, a bioterrorist releases a plague in NYC that leads to societal collapse. Months later, a former college student in urban Vir...