glitch | jack hughes

By hughesluvr1989

We were supposed to be just friends, you don't live in my part of town but maybe I'll see you out some weeken... More

Introduction
Disclaimer
Playlist
Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilogue
Epilogue media pt.1
Epilogue media pt.2
thank you!

Epilogue pt.2

4.9K 49 132
By hughesluvr1989

Josephine

[February 14, 2027]

"Ellie, baby" I giggle as I chase my 2-year-old son down the hallway. "No, mama, no," he giggles, wanting me to stop chasing him. Little does he know he part of my plan. Jack walks in dropping his hockey gear by the doorway. "Daddy!" Eliott runs over to him, crashing into his legs. "Hi love bug, whatcha got there?" Jack teases him, as he hides it behind his back. 

Before Elliot can hand him the test I walk up to him pressing a kiss to my husband's cheek. "Happy Valentine's Day, I love you," He smirks against my lips. "Eww, Daddy," Eliott scrunches up his nose not liking how lovey Jack is to me. "Why can't I kiss your mama? I love her," Jack tickles his stomach and Eliott drops the test to the ground. 

"What's that-" He cuts himself off before looking back up at me. "J, are you serious?" He smiles, squatting down to pick it up and read it for himself. "You have got to stop one-upping me with presents," he laughs, kissing my head over and over again. "Eli, are you ready to be a big brother?" I ask him and he shrugs his shoulder, asking Jack to put him down. 

"Oh okay," I giggle, before wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him. "Are you ready to be a daddy of two?" I smirk against his lips, "God yes, I love watching your belly grow and then bringing a mini us into the world." He lays against me. "Mini us? That baby over there is all you, if I didn't give birth to him I would not know whose blonde baby that was," I laugh.

[Febuary 27th, 2027]

"Nova, please come sit over here," Meredith calls her daughter over but she won't listen. "Novs, look Uncle Jack-Jack is about to start, and look there's your daddy!" I point and she comes running over, reaching up so I'll pick her up. "Hi, Daddy! Hi Jack-Jack!" She says to me, pointing over at them as they pop up on the screen. 

"I don't know how you do it," Meredith shakes her head. "I was raising 22-year-old boys, I got 2-year-olds in the bag," I giggle, as I rock Nova back and forth. I feel Eliott pull on my jersey and I look down to see him wanting to be held as well. "Come on, baby," I squat down letting him wrap his arms around me as I carry around two babies.

"Jos, let me hold my child, I know they're heavy," Meredith says, but Nova tightens her grip on me. "No, it's okay. I love this," I smile at her, kissing both of the toddler's heads. It's practice for later. I focus on the game going, standing up to get a better view. I see one of Jack's teammates cross-checking Quinn. I wince as Mere stands up, looking closely at the guy that shoving her husband.

"Mama, Huggy is angry," Eliott says as Nova watches her dad get into a fight. "I think one of the rookies shoved Quinn," I roll my eyes, being on my brother-in-law's side. "Asshole," Mere shakes her head. "Mama! That's a bad word!" Nova scolds her mom. I giggle giving her a high five.

"She hears me correct Quinn all the time, I should've known she'd get mad at me for cussing," Mere shrugs her shoulders. The camera crew takes a minute to announce any celebrities in the building. "Canucks please give a warm welcome to actor Ryan Reynolds!" They show him on the screen.

"And give it up for Josephine and Meredith Hughes, a popstar and model, both married to the Hughes brothers! Along with their children Eliott and Nova!" Eliott and Nova wave at the camera, before clinging onto me again. "Ellie, do you want bear to hold you?" I ask my son softly using the nickname he gave his aunt after hearing me call her Mere bear all the time.

Coincidental that Huggy Bear ended up with Mere Bear.

He nods his head, reaching for Mere as we continue to watch the game standing. My left arm was starting to get tired. I sip on my Dr. Pepper secretly giving Nova some. The game ends 3-1 another Devils win, but before leaving I squat down to tell the toddlers something. "Get closer team," They giggle as we form a little huddle. "Huggy lost tonight so we're gonna have to give him lots of cuddles to make him feel better," 

Eliott's lips form in a pout his dad wears all the time. God, they're twins. When those two team up on me there's no way I'm winning ever. "Then we can hug Jack-Jack 'cause he won!" Mere says with a big smile. And that seems to make them happy. 

"Honey, carry me," Nova says, reaching her hands up for me to pick her up so I do. Nova picked up the nickname 'Honey' from Jack. So from now on, I'm Auntie Honey to her. "Me too, mama," my love bug says, and because I physically can't say no I pick him up.

"Josie, don't listen to her, just give her to me," Mere says but I run away from Mere making the babies giggle. "You're stubborn," she calls out to me as we walk to the locker rooms. I watch Jack walk out in his suit and beanie and he shakes his head. "Hi baby," I smile, but he doesn't reciprocate the excitement. 

"What do you think you're doing carrying two toddlers? I saw you on the screen and know you were holding them for a while," He tilts his head to the side giving me a pointed look. "Hi baby," he says reaching for Eliott, pressing a kiss to his head. "And hello to you too baby bear," Jack kisses his niece's forehead. 

We walk over to where Mere and Quinn are hugging and bring over their daughter and nephew. "Hi, Daddy!" Nova smiles, reaching out for him. "Hi, princess!" Quinn smiles brightly kissing his daughter's cheeks. Just like Eliott, Nova took after her dad. Thick dark hair, and blue eyes, but fortunately she has Meredith's naturally happy face. 

"Your hair, Daddy," Nova, pushes his face away. "You don't like the beard either?" He asks her and she tells him it itches. "What about you little man, do you like the beard?" He squats down to ask Eli. Eli nods his head, pressing his lips to Quinn's cheek. "Huggy's handsome," he says but he says it more like 'hanshom' 

Quinn melts and kisses Eli's head. "Always been my buddy, eh?" He giggles as Eli tucks his head into Quinn's neck. Nova runs back over to me, but Jack stops me and picks her up. "Jack seriously?" I ask him softly. Quinn turns around and says, "God, he's acting like he was during your pregnancy," He says before snapping his head back to me.

"Wait," Mere stops in her tracks, looking at me trying to examine every part of me. "Oh my gosh, you're pregnant. You totally are, look at her glow, Quinny. She's glowing," I look back at Jack and smile. "So maybe I am," I shrug my shoulders making Quinn and Mere beam with happiness. 

"I found out super early this time, so I'm not showing, I might be 6 weeks at most right now," I tell them as Mere explains to Nova that she's getting a cousin. 

[March 13th, 2027]

Today's our first checkup with Julie and I wish I could say Jack is acting calmer than the first time around but that'd be a big fat lie. He's still pacing but this time Eliott is in his arms. "Daddy, I'm dizzy," He says, gripping Jack's shirt before closing his eyes. "Eli that's a new word where'd you learn that?" Jack asks softly.

But I know I'm about to get ratted out. "Mama said it," I wince and look around to avoid Jack. "What am I going to do with you mama, Ellie belly?" he says before looking at me and saying, "I'm not your dad, but that's my baby in your tummy. I need you to eat more, honey." he kisses my head.

Julie walks in with her usual smile on her face very happy to be our doctor again. "Hi my darling boy!" she says reaching for Eli. "I thought you were talking to me," Jack says in faux offense. "Hello, my other angel!" She pinches his cheeks before hugging me. 

"Alright, Josie Beth looks like you're about two months in, that's your baby!" She smiles showing Eliott his sibling before turning the screen to us. We go over a few more things before thanking her and walking out of the clinic. 

When we get home, Jack sets Eliott down on the couch as I make my way over to the kitchen to make dinner. My dad and Theo are coming over for dinner, we're planning on telling them the news tonight. So I make the boy's favorite, Fettuccini Alfredo, but Eli refuses to eat it if I say it like that. I have to call it "Fettuccine Afraido," 

His father's son. 

"Elli, wanna come try the Afraido?" I ask and he comes running with Jack in tow. "Come here baby," I say softly but he looks up at his dad before shaking his head. My heart is on the floor. Why doesn't my baby want to come to me? "Go on Eli, tell Mama what you told me," Jack says, giving our soon a gentle push to come to talk to me.

"Mama, you ate baby," Jack is biting his thumb to not laugh. "No love bug, I didn't eat the baby. It was magic," I explain to our son. "That's one way to describe it," Jack smirks and I scold him. "Rowdy, not in front of our son." He raises his hands up in surrender. 

"Oh, mama don't eat babies," he says trying to understand. "No, no I don't." I giggle and as if a switch was flipped he asks to try the 'fraido'  He hums as he chews on a noodle. 

We hear the doorbell from the kitchen and Eliott runs to the door jumping up and down. "Papa, Papa, Papa!" He points begging Jack to open the door. "Papa!" Eliott screams, jumping into his grandpa's arms. "Oh hi little one, how are you?" he asks his grandson. "Good," he says beaming up at his grandpa. 

"What about me, bub?" Theo asks, and as soon as he hears his uncle's voice he's launching into his arms. "Miss you," Eliott says to Theo. "I missed you too, bub." He taps his nose. Theo's been touring like crazy recently. Ever since my door back in 2022, he's blown up like crazy. But because he's always away he never gets to see his nephew so when he's in town he practically lives here so he can spend as much time with Eliott. 

I hug my dad and Theo as they step into the kitchen, taking their plates to the dining table. "He's getting so big," Theo points out, making my eyes water. "Why would you say that?" I say with a big smile so I don't start sobbing. Jack pushes his son's blonde curls out of his face and wipes his face. 

"Reg, watch this," Jack says softly, "Eli, what's your favorite sport?" Jack asks our son with a big smile. "Hockey!" Eli says with the biggest smile. "Atta boy, Eliott!" My dad laughs, happy to see that he's taken after his dad. We move to the living room, Jack puts on Eli's Devils' jersey and pulls out a net, pucks, and a stick. 

"Papa, watch," He says as he takes his stick and moves the puck into the net, reminding me of a video of Jack that Ellen showed me when I was pregnant with Eliott. "You're amazing, kid!" My dad claps, stunned at his grandson's 'amazing' hockey skills. "Now Elliot show Papa, the back of your jersey!" I say, getting their attention off his hockey skills and on his jersey. I'm surprised they didn't notice it earlier. 

"Big brother," 

Theo looks up at the ceiling, his hands behind his head. "You- how did I not see that?" Theo asks as my dad gets up to hug me. "Congrats son," He hugs Jack tightly. "You two are amazing with Eliott I can only imagine how great you'll be with this next one," He says warmly. 

After Dad goes home Theo and Eliott go up to Theo's room. Jack helps me clean the kitchen, once we're done we make our way up the stairs. I hear Theo ask Elliot if he wants to hear a song he just wrote. "Yeah!" Eli says. "Be gentle, I just wrote it," Theo jokes.

"Sweet creature, sweet creature, wherever I go, you bring me home. Sweet creature, sweet creature when I run out of road, you bring me home." He sings to his nephew.

"I wrote it about you, and your mama, isn't that nice?" Theo says, and I have to walk away before he knows I'm sobbing on account of what he just said. I swallow the lump in my throat and say "Ellie, let's get ready for bed." walking into Theo's room. "C-can he sleep with me tonight?" He asks me and I agree. 

I hand Eliott to Jack so I can talk to Theo privately. "What's going on you seem off?" I sit in front of him. "I just feel like I'm 'Beth'ing Eli. Every time you guys call he asks when I'm coming home, and man it kills me not being able to be here for him." He says, dropping his head between his legs. "Hey he understands, he's little but he understands. Ted, he adores you. If you go into his room he has an Inhaler shirt in there, and a portrait he drew of you." I remind him letting him know that even though he's not always around he leaves his mark on Eli.

We talk some more before he starts humming out a melody. I watch as he opens his voice notes app and hums it into his phone. It's different from his usual music but I love it. It's fun, it's new, it's fresh. "God I haven't done this in so long," I smile, sitting in front of him as he writes down a few lyrics. 

"You got a new life, am I bothering you? Do you wanna talk?" I read off the paper. "This has multiple meanings. It's about you, Eli, and Akira." He says, saying her name a bit softer, still sad over their breakup. "Keep going," I smile as he writes all the lyrics down in a single sitting. 

"Wow, Ted this is great. You wrote this in five minutes," I smile, as he draws little stars around the page scribbling 'Satellite' on the top of the page. This song describes everything he's feeling right now and it's gut-wrenching but beautiful. He has a true talent and I'm glad we get to share it. 

"Okay, what if we did a big drum thing and like echoes?" I ask, and he writes it down. For the rest of the bath time, we plan out the rest of the song, finishing it up in 20 minutes max. "Wow," I say, feeling accomplished. "Thank you Jos, you have no idea how much I need this," He says hugging me as Eliott runs in, jumping on Theo's back. 

I say goodnight to my son, and brother, kissing both of their heads before walking out of the room with a heavy and lighter heart. 

[April 24th, 2027]

At 14 weeks, Jack and I decided we would try to hide my pregnancy as much as we could just for privacy reasons. Last time we had a lot of people waiting outside of random places trying to get a picture of me and it made us extremely uncomfortable.

 For this checkup, Julie said we could finally find out the sex of baby number two. I'm hoping for a girl because I know that's what Jack is hoping for, and when I was pregnant with Eliott he learned how to braid my hair just in case we had a girl. 

We sit in her office, spitting out baby names. "Jackelyn?" Jack smiles like it was the best name he's ever heard. "Oh shove it up your a- Julie!" I say cutting myself up to hug her. We run through our usual routine before she gets ready to tell us the gender. "Ready?" Everything about this, makes my head spin with deja vu.

We nod our heads as she says "Girl," I look up at Jack, tears brimming my eyes just like last time. But this time Jack squats onto the floor rubbing his eyes. "Daddy, don't be sad," Eliott says, kissing his dad's forehead. Jack lifts his head to explain to Eli that he's just so happy. 

[June 5th, 2027]

The toddlers rest by my side, resting their palms on my stomach waiting for the baby to kick. Meredith giggles watching her daughter in awe of the movement in my stomach. "You look so good pregnant," Mere says in awe, "When I was pregnant I looked like Quinn on a good day," she jokes making me die laughing. "What's funny?" Quinn says smiling down at his wife. 

"Nothing," She deflects.

After a few hours in the sun, I look over to see my son slumped in the hammock under the shade.

His wild curls, making me melt into a puddle. I feel Jack's arms snake beneath my belly, drawing hearts with his finger. "He's precious," I whisper, taking a picture of him. "I can't believe we made him," Jack says in awe before asking Mere and Quinn to watch him as we swim in the lake for a bit. 

"You take my breath away, Josie Hughes," Jack smiles as I take my shirt off, leaving me in a pink bikini, bump popped out.

When we get out of the water Eliott is no longer in the hammock but in Trevor's arms. "I'm convinced I gave birth to you and Trevor's love child. He looks more like Trevor than he looks like me," I giggle, walking over to Trevor to feed Eli. "I already fed my child," He says, fully claiming the child as his own. I let Trevor have him for a little longer while I go upstairs to take a nap. 

When I wake up I rub my belly, thankful that she's much kinder to me than Ellie was. I walk downstairs in some linen pants and a button-up. "Mama!" Elliot calls out for me but Trevor whines. "No, stay with your Uncle Z for a little longer," he teases but hands him over to me. 

"Hey baby e, show your mama what I taught you," He smirks, making me nervous. "Hi Josie," My baby says, shattering my heart completely. "No, no, I'm Mama," I tell him and he shakes his head giggling. "No, Josie," Jack walks in, and Trevor pulls his phone out to record. 

"Hi Jack," Eli says, causing Jack to twitch. "No, no, no, what's my name?" Jack asks, trying to get his son to call him daddy again. "Jack," Eliott replies. "No, that's not it. What's my name?" he asks again but Eliott looks over at Trevor one more time before saying, "Kaapo!" 

[October 4th, 2027]

Jack

I love my wife, I would do anything for my wife. 

I have to tell myself that every single time she snaps at me. I know she doesn't mean it, because after doing it she'll be near tears apologizing for being mean. I'll cuddle her for a few minutes before she shoves me off complaining that I'm too hot. I'm bending myself backward for my wife as I should be, but damn it's getting hard.

She's 37 weeks pregnant now and I know everything must be uncomfortable for her so I'm just trying to be as patient as I can be. I feel her stretch behind me, groaning as she wakes up. "Good morning, beautiful," I kiss her head.

"Morning," she groans, and I'm praying she's just tired. She gets up out of bed in just her underwear and bra, leaving the room. "Where's she going?" I ask out loud, and I get up fast when I see her carrying our heavy toddler. "Baby, we talked about this," I gently remind her, not wanting to piss her off. 

"I am fine," she snaps at me, pulling away from me to walk downstairs with a toddler on her hip. 

What do I do? What do I do?

I do what I know is best for her. I run out the run to see she's already downstairs. Fuck. She puts Eliott in his high chair, making some breakfast for him as she opens up a jar of pickles. I look at her, then the pickles, then Eliott. "What?" she snaps, as she chews on her pickle. "No, nothing baby," I smile, turning away from her. 

Why oh why am I afraid of my 5'4 wife?

Oh, I know because she could kill me, and I'm not sure about these other guys but I like living. I enjoy watching my children grow, and on any other month, she's a saint. An angel, truly. 

I have a game tonight and I get worried to ask if she's coming or not. "Baby?" I suck it up and ask. "Hmm?" She says, but I can hear the attitude laced in it. "You wanna come to the game tonight?" I ask since this might be one of my last games for a week or two. "Yeah, why wouldn't I come?" She rolls her eyes, handing Elliot his food as she finishes her jar of pickles. 

We tried to not go out as much, protecting her privacy, but since we're nearing the end she loosened up on those rules. I make myself some breakfast but nothing smelly, because I can't face her again. I need to be on my best behavior.

-

I chase Elliot around in my suit, trying to get him to kiss me before I go then see Josie getting ready in the downstairs bathroom. "I'll see you after, honey. I love you," I kiss her cheeks, jaw, and neck, before getting on my knees to talk to my little girl. "Cheer for me, I'll be scoring for you tonight," I say softly, kissing Josie one more time before leaving. 

"Wait," she says softly, holding onto my wrist. "Good luck, I love you," she kisses me this time, I smile hoping her mean streak is over. I walk out the door, getting in my car before driving to the rink. 

Josephine

I've been a bitch to Jack and I feel really bad, but I can't help it. Everything is pissing me off and the fact that he couldn't keep it in his pants 37 weeks ago makes me angry. The little princess in my stomach is actually a tyrant in my body. I've been breaking out, eating random things, and have a bad mood all the time. 

"Mama, baby sister getting big," he says, holding my stomach over my long black dress. "Yeah, baby she told me she wants to meet you," I say applying last-minute touches to my makeup. He looks surprised when I tell him that. He asks a few more questions about his baby sister, like how to say her name. 

He stumbles on her name slightly but he makes it sound so much cuter. I help him step into the car, buckling him up in his car seat before driving to the rink. I park in the back, stepping in and walking up the friends and family box. A few of the other wives and girlfriends greet me swooning over my big belly. 

"I didn't even know you were pregnant, I feel awful," Erik's wife says and I wave her off. "I was keeping it super quiet, but since Jack won't be able to play since it's any minute now I figured I'd stop by one more time," I explain before she turns her head and snaps it back to me.

"Don't look now, but those two blonde girls have come to the past 6 games talking about how they're sure they can pull Jack," She whispers, and oh boy am I raging. "They were saying nasty stuff, Jos," She shakes her head but I ask her to tell me. 

"They were just saying there was no way Jack was fucking you, and that he was probably bored by now. They made a bet to see who could get Jack to cheat on you with," She squirms just saying it and I'm twitching. "That's horrific," I shake my head, pulling Eliott on my lap. 

"Hi sorry I'm late," Mere runs up to us, with Nova in her arms. "Someone's pissed, why?" She says before kissing my cheek and greeting Haula's wife. I give her a recap on everything I was told and her eye starts twitching. "We have to make a show out of it now," Mere grins evilly. 

When Jack scores I watch as the two girls get up, clapping and whistling for him. I have to bite my lip to not tell them to shut the fuck up. "Daddy!" Ellie cheers when he sees his dad up on the big screen. From the corner of my eye, I see the girls look over at me and down at my belly. 

They flash us on the jumbotron again and then they quickly switch the camera to Jack. He looks away trying to pretend he wasn't caught, but the smile on his face says everything and more.

The game ends with the Canucks losing again, I watch the girls race over to the locker rooms but Mere and I take our time, well I take my time. I can barely walk with this big belly. I straighten up and walk faster when I see the girls, talking to Jack. He looks around as they talk to him. "Daddy!" our two-year-old son runs over to him. 

Jack squats down, opening his arms as Eliott crashes into them, "Oh hi baby," He listens to Eliott's addicting baby giggles. Jack picks him up, completely disregarding the girls but they don't move. I feel Meredith smack my ass before winking at me and watching me walk away, closer to Jack. 

I greet him with a firey kiss, making him blush when I pull back. "Missed you," I say softly as he shakes his head. "Hello to you too, my love" He can't stop smiling. Good. "I missed you so so much," He says and I know he's hinting at my attitude. When the girls refuse to move I look over at them and introduce myself.

"Oh hi sorry, I'm Josie, Jack's wife," I extend a hand to them, and they hesitate before taking it and introducing themselves to me. Quinn calls our name, before jerking his head, telling us to say bye, so we can leave.

"I never thought seeing you jealous could be so attractive, but god, you're sexy." Jack chuckles as we walk away. "You know you have me forever, right? J, you ruined me. I am never and could never find another woman as beautiful as you, inside and out." He says and fuck if it doesn't make me smile.

[October 23, 2027]

I wake up from the most with the worst contraction of my life. I groan loudly as it I scrunch my face up from the pain. "Baby?" Jack asks softly, before jolting awake and rushing to my side to rub my thighs. Once it passes, my lip starts quivering. "Can we go to Julie's now?" I ask and he nods, throwing sweats on before rushing downstairs to ask Trevor if he can watch Eliott until Reggie can come over.

"Josie's in labor?" He rubs his eyes. "Yes, now can you make sure our son doesn't die while we're gone?" Jack asks, making Trevor chuckle. "You said our baby," Jack rubs the back of his neck before clarifying, "I meant me and Josie's baby, but alright," he says, before helping me in the car. When I sit down I get hit with another one. 

"Fuck, you're a bitch," I groan, gripping Jack's hand. Once it passes I wipe the sweat off my forehead and pray the next one isn't as bad as these first ones. 

Once we get to Julie's I'm up the entire night. I cry as each one hurts more and more. "I'm never letting you fuck me again," I tell Jack and he kisses my forehead. "Okay, never again. I hate seeing you like this, it breaks my heart." He says gently, kissing my forehead. Jack pushes my hips as counter pressure when I get a contraction.

"That feels better," I cry, wiping my tears. I look up at Jack and as if I wasn't in enough pain Jack's eyes water and fill me with even more hurt. "I love you, I'm sorry I said we'd never have sex again, I didn't mean that. I want at least one more, even though this one is a bit- Ow!" I groan. 

She doesn't like to be called a bitch. Noted. 

It's now 4 AM and I'm getting closer to pushing. Julie sits between my legs with gloves on her hands, ready to deliver my second baby. I hold onto Jack's hand as each push makes me feel spent. "One more push," Julie says, and by the next contraction my baby is crying out into the world. 

I slump my body against Jack's as Julie cleans her off for us. When she hands her back to us I smile. I can't wait to introduce her to Eliott, he's going to die when he meets his little sister. We decide to sleep for a little before letting guests in, just because I'm fighting to stay awake right now. I hand her to Jack and he kisses her cheeks gently.

"Holy shit, I'm a girl, Dad," he giggles, holding his daughter in his arms. "She's got your nose," Jack says making me chuckle. "Yeah, looks like you got yourself another twin," I snuggle against his chest. "Maybe she has your eyes," He says, and as if she knew exactly what we were saying she opens her blue eyes. 

"Nevermind," He chuckles, letting me sleep for a little as he bonds with our baby girl. When I wake up I hear him telling her all about her uncles and how they grew up. "You'll meet your Uncle Ted, today. We'll go get him when your mama wakes up," I place my hand on his bicep, puckering my lips up for him to kiss me. 

"Can you go get him, I want him to know the name first," I smile softly as he passes me our sleeping daughter. Theo walks in, in awe of how tiny she is. He gets closer as I pass her to him and he sways her back and forth. "So what's her name? I don't think you guys told me," he says wiping a tear off his cheek

"Maeve Grey Hughes," 

"Josephine, I need you to stop. You did not give her my middle name." He says, blinking tears away. "Shut up, yes I did." Jack scoots closer to me, kissing the side of my head. He looks down at his niece and pouts like a little boy. "Oh that's a precious little smile," He says, booping her nose causing her to stir. 

"Oh you don't like that, I'm sorry, petal." He coos. 

As the rest of our family comes in to meet her, each one of them looks at her in awe. I think I've heard "She's gorgeous, Josie." 20 times today, and it never gets old.

But I'm still waiting for Eliott to meet her. 

Around 4 pm, my dad brings Eliott to meet her. I watch my ray of sunshine step inside with flowers. My dad tells him to be very quiet and he very quiets sets my flowers on a chair before walking over to Jack so he can be lifted on the bed. 

"Sister Mae," he whispers to not wake his sleeping sister. "Yeah, that Maeve baby," I coo at my first born. I push his curls back, asking for a kiss before he carefully leans over Maeve and gives a kiss. 

My family, you're all I need. I could stay like this forever, but then we wouldn't have the twins. 

A.N.// I am so sorry I did not mean to write this much. It's 3:30 AM but I wanted to get this out for you guys! also surprise, they have twins after this heheh. I'll write a short and yes I mean short one shot about it.

I have so many ideas for one shot I am so excited. You'll get tons of Jack girl dad content in it, in fact, I'll write it in the morning. I tried finishing a chapter but I'm exhausted. I'm clocking out at 5:16!

I've had so much fun writing Glitch for you guys, it tears me apart to click completed. 

I love you guys forever. Text me if you need anything

Love Lottie💐💐💐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 666 31
to him, she was always his heaven.
183K 2.5K 50
โ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ "๐˜ช ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ," ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๏ฟฝ...
241K 5.7K 64
๏ฝกยฐโœฉ | ห—หห‹ โ˜† หŽหŠห— | ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ "but you always really knew i just want to be with you" โ i love her but she won't forgive me โž โ i think she will โž q...