An Adventure of a Lifetime

Od SASPred

Follow Ash and his Pokémon as he and Serena begin a new adventure together after his victory in the Alola Lea... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 35

981 21 14
Od SASPred

The evening breeze brought on it laughter and music as the group gathered at Professor Kukui's house enjoyed the cooler evening temperatures while waiting for dinner.

Several tables were placed in a long row so that everyone who was invited could enjoy as a group.

Mallow, Sophocles, Kiawe, Lana and Lilly were laughing as they told Serena stories of Ash when he was attending class with them while Ash, Gladion, Hau, Acerola and Guzma were talking with Kukui and Hala about the coming league.

"Come on man, you gotta tell us who you got while journeying so far!" Hau whined, bringing laughter from both groups. "We have run out of Pokémon to guess!"

Serena sidled up to Ash, laughter passing her lips. "I think you need to put them out of their misery!" She chuckled. "You might as well show them. Besides, I'm sure they are wanting to stretch as it's been a while since they were out of their pokéballs." She finished with a look of worry.

Ash gulped noticeably, remembering that his two new team members were quite touchy with how long they have been kept inside.

"I think your right Serena, it's time they were given some room to stretch their limbs, but I'm going to need the others to help keep those two in check." Ash mused as he pulled out three other pokeballs, tossing them into the air. "Alright you three, I'm going to need to your help!"

The blue lights coalesced into Lucario, Charizard and Greninja, with Pikachu joining them for some high fives off to the side.

Ash turned to his team that were out. "Alright gang, it's time to show everyone your new team mates." He said as he plucked the pair of full pokeballs from his belt. "Come on out, MewTwo and Zeraora!" He called out as he tossed the balls into the air.

As the light faded, everyone's faces showed a mix of emotion. Gladion and Guzma just stood there with a look of amusement on their faces, Acerola and Hau were mirroring his old classmates, pure shock, while the Professors, Kahuna Hala and the other adults were amazed. Only Serena and Ash had smiles on their faces.

"Sorry you guys were in your pokeballs for so long, we kinda fell asleep after the flight." Ash said with a small grin to the two Pokémon that were glaring at him.

MewTwo looked at Zeraora and slowly shook his head. "No my friend we don't need to be mad at him. I can tell they just let the others out as well." MewTwo said.

"Ora zera zera ora ra." Zeraora replied before looking at the others standing and staring at them. He then looked at Ash. "Ora?" He asked.

Ash grinned. "MewTwo, Zeraora, please meet my friends who are like my family." He said.

Some introductions were done before the Pokémon began playing, or in Ash's crew's case, more meditating.

Ash now turned to Kiawe and Acerola. "I need to ask, how did the training go today?" He asked, not looking forward to the answer he feared he would get.

Kiawe and Acerola grinned. "We showed him why we are Elite Four members. His team were exhausted and lost every training match." Kiawe said. "He has gone off to finish the final Island Challenge so he can enter the League." He finished.

Before Ash could ask anything more, Kahuna Olivia walked up to him. "Hey Ash, we need to have a little talk." She said, sounding serious and not like her normal bubbly self.

Ash caught onto what she was implying and excused himself from the group. They walked to the side so that no one could hear them, a determined and serious look on both their faces.

"Do you have it?" Ash asked with a low voice.

Olivia pulled a package from her bag that she had on her back, pulling a smaller box from the package as she handed it to Ash. "It's right here. Have a good look at it." She said.

Ash took the box from Olivia and opened it, gasping as he saw what was inside. He inspected the item carefully as he turned the box this way and that without taking the item out of it.

"It's perfect." He stated after a few moments. "It's better than I could have imagined." He said turning back to Olivia. "Thank you so much."

Olivia smiled. "Not a problem. When you called me from Ransai I was surprised but honoured." She said. "Do you know when you will do it?"

Ash chuckled lightly as he tucked the little box into his pocket. "No clue yet but I will know the right time when it arrives." He said. "Now, we should get back to the others before they start suspecting something." He said.

They rejoined the party and continued to enjoy the night.

**********************************************

The next day Ash and Serena were up as early as normal, doing a light workout of jogging down the beach and then some light battle practice.

"Delphox use Fire Blast!" Serena called out as Pikachu sped towards her with his tail glowing silver as he readied Iron Tail.

"Jump and use it!" Ash called out as the blast of fire flew towards the little yellow and black mouse.

Pikachu jumped up, using a stone to gain some height as the attack from Delphox flew under him. Using the height and momentum, Pikachu slammed his tail into Delphox's stomach, the contact throwing up a cloud of sand and throwing Delphox backwards into a tree that was behind Serena.

"Delphox!" Serena cried out.

Delphox stood up and took three steps forward before collapsing to the ground, unable to battle. Serena walked over to her starter and returned her.

"Thank you my friend, you are getting stronger. We just aren't strong enough yet." She said with a small smile. "Have a good rest and we will keep working on it."

Ash walked over to Serena, a grin on his face. "Your both getting stronger Serena." He said. "With a little more training I'm sure your team will start giving some of my Pokémon trouble, even beating some of them." He finished as he pulled her into a hug.

"You really think so Ash?" She asked softly, her eyes wide at the idea. "Do you really think we could beat some of your Pokémon one day?"

Ash grinned. "I'm sure of it beautiful." He kissed her gently. "Come on, it's lunch time and I'm sure your hungry from all the training." He said.

Serena nodded as her stomach gurgled a little causing her to blush. "Oops...should have brought a snack with us." She said with a sheepish grin on her face.

Ash led Serena back towards the house just as Grace and Delia came out onto the veranda with some iced tea and sandwiches.

"We figured you might want something to eat!" Grace said as they got closer. "You both have been at it for several hours now. Knowing you Ash, your stomach must be grumbling up a storm!" She said with a grin.

Serena laughed at the look on her boyfriends face. "It's a well known fact your stomach grumbles more than Charizard Ash." She said between giggles. "However today it's my stomachs turn to give it a try mom." She said turning to her mother with a slight blush on her face.

Grace and Delia were surprised. "Your stomach is grumbling Serena?" Delia asked in surprise.

Serena and Ash had sat down by now and we're both digging into the sandwiches with gusto but also being polite about it so Serena didn't answer her mother.

Both moms shook their heads as they sat down and had lunch with their children, smiles on their faces at the peace and quiet that surrounded them.

As they were finishing up, a Pidgey arrived with a message attached to its leg. Ash got up and took the message, reading it allowed for everyone.

"Ash, Serena, Delia and Grace,

Please come to the local hospital as soon as you get this! Bernette  has gone into labor and it is expected our little one will be here in the coming hours!

Professor Kukui."

There was silence for maybe a minute before everyone's eyes went wide as the realization of the situation hit them.

"OMA! OMA!!" Grace screamed.

"Baby time...ITs BABY TIME!!!" Delia screamed

Serena just screamed. "Eeeee! Ash your gonna have a little sibling!"

Ash on the other hand plugged his ears as he ran to the beach, calling for Charizard and Pidgeot to hurry so they can take the four of them to the hospital. He was grinning from ear to ear as they hurried off, Serena laughing as she held on to him.

After landing, the four of them race into the hospital, looking for Kukui. He was sitting in the waiting room, wringing his hands as his right leg bounced up and down.

"Professor!" Ash called out as they ran inside. "Is everything ok?" He asked as they reached the clearly not ok professor.

"Ash! I'm so glad your here!" Kukui said as he stood up. "We were having lunch early when suddenly Burnet doubled over in extreme pain. I rushed her here and I was told they had to take her in for emergency surgery." He stated while looking shaken.

Ash pulled the professor into a hug, trying to reassure him that everything would be ok. "I'm sure they needed to make sure Burnet and the baby would be ok Professor. They can't do that without some sense of urgency." Ash said. "Burnet is strong, so is the baby. I'm positive they will be ok!" He said as the two men parted.

Serena had run to get Kukui some water and a snack to help calm him down. When she got back she handed the professor a bottle of water and some still warm home made bread with butter and honey on it.

"Thanks Serena, I never thought to get anything." Kukui said as he sat back down. "Honestly, I have been freaking out as the nursery isn't finished yet. I had meant to make the crib and set up the rocking chair but..."

"I will make sure it gets done professor!" Ash interrupted. "That's not something you need to worry about right now."

Ash walked over to the entrance and made a few calls to Hau, Acerola, Gladion, and Guzma. He asked them if they could go finish the nursery and make sure the house was clean. Lilly and her mother said they would join Gladion while Plumera joined Guzma.

Walking back to the group, Ash was smiling knowing that everything was in hand. "I have a team heading to finish it now lead by Lillie and her mother." He said as he sat down beside Serena.

Professor Kukui sighed, the tension almost visibly leaving his body. "Those two women know how to get stuff done!" He said with a small laugh. "Luzamine was a task master while working on your guys' place and Lilly isn't far behind." He said.

Just as they were starting to relax, a Dr. came out of the double doors and walked towards the group, a smile on his face.

"Great news professor! Burnet is doing fine and your baby is healthy, albeit a few weeks early. They are resting in their room." The Dr said. "Please, all of you come with me."

The Dr led the group through the doors and down the hall a little ways before opening a door for them to enter. "I have some guests for you Professor Burnet!" He said before everyone filed into the room.

Burnet was cradling a beautiful little bundle who was asleep in her arms, a big albeit tired smile on her face. "Your all here! Our whole family is here!" She said with a few tears tracing their way down her cheeks. "I'm so glad your all here."

She turned to Kukui. "You have a daughter Mr Dad."

Kukui walked over to Burnet and kissed her tenderly. "I am so proud of you, of you both." He said as Burnet slowly and carefully handed their daughter to him. "She is so small." He said as he cradled his little girl in his arms.

Serena and Ash hung back with their mothers to give the new parents some time with their little bundle of joy.

"She looks perfect Burnet." Grace said with a smile and tears welling up in her eyes.

"She really is." Delia stated in the same state of happiness as Grace. "Congratulations to you both Kukui and Burnet." She said.

Thank you both." Kukui said, walking over to the group. He stopped in front of Ash. "Here Ash, say hello to your little sister, Elle." He said as he gently laid her in Ash's arms.

Ash could only stare at the little girl in his arms, awe and love showing in his eyes as he took in how his little sister looked. "Elle...a perfect name." He whispered. "I'm honoured Professors, thank you so much." He said as he looked at Burnet and Kukui. "I always wanted a little sister."

Serena and the mothers exchanged knowing looks and giggled. If this was Ash with his little sister, what would he be like with his own children? The thought made Serena blush and hope that one day her dream will come true, but for now she can only hope and dream while being content with having Ash in her life as the perfect boyfriend.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

11.7K 474 40
Ash and Serena go on a journey in Kalos region alone to compete in kalos league. Read the story to find out more. This is my first fanfic. So, feel...
42.9K 710 17
Faced with his greatest challenge yet in the Master's Eight, Ash will need to become smarter and stronger than ever to succeed. Will he usurp Leon's...
6.8K 93 2
Ash just lost the Kalos League and is heading on his own journey with Serena after the siblings left. They don't know they have the same feelings for...
7.7K 242 25
When Ash and Goh arrive at Kalos. Goh is very excited to see Chloe again and Ash misses Serena. Will Ash and Serena find the power to control the inn...