MONKIE KID: THE TALE OF THE N...

By miraclequeen45

Guang xuming, a nine tail demon who was destined/forced by her kind to rule the world. But things change in t... More

❤MIN BIO❤
A HERO IS BORN
BAD WEATHER
DUPLICATION
COMING HOME
NOODLES OR DEATH
CALABASH
THE GREAT WALL RACE
IMPOSSIBLE DELIVERY
SKELETON KEY
MACAQUE
THE END IS HERE
REVENGE OF THE SPIDER QUEEN PART 1
REVENGE OF THE SPIDER QUEEN PART 2
DUMPLING DESTRUCTION
TO CATCH A LEAF
SHADOW PLAY
THE POWER OF LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP PART ONE (72 TRANSFORMATIONS)
THE POWER OF LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP PART TWO (THIS IS THE END)
ON THE RUN
GREAT GRAND DRAGON OF THE EAST.
SMARTIE KID
THE FIRST RING
COOKING WITH CHANG'E
BENCHED
THE KING, THE PRINCE AND THE SHADOW
THE SAMADHI FIRE
THE IMPERFECT WORLD
THE CORRUPTED KING AND THE POSSESSED PRINCESS
VALENTINES DAY SHORT
TIME TO BE WARRIORS
DESTINY FULFILLED
QUESTION
NEW ADVENTURES
THE GREAT TANG MAN
SORRY!!!
THE DEBUT FOR MIN!!!

FAMILIAR TALES

863 20 7
By miraclequeen45

Somewhere in a far away land, a shadow runs through a village with glowing blue touches everywhere until they made it to a temple. The figure in a hood placed their hand on a seal, breaking it along with some chains blocking the door. They take a glance behind them to see if they were being followed before entering the blue touch temple.

A door opens up to reveal a room with a bottomless pit before tiles suddenly floated down, creating a path to floating pieces of woods circulating in the centre of the room. The hooded figure made their way to them, each one showing they had gold writing written on them. The hooded figure scearches through the tablets before grabbing one with the name written on it.

Sun wukong

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The peaceful and noble city of megapolis . . . Was being under attack by a giant two-headed snake as the people screamed and ran for their lives.

The snake hissed/roars before lunging down at three old ladies calmly doing Tai chi in the park, the impact it made sending people flying away. Once the smoke cleared up, the women were still dancing as the snakes giant fangs were revealed to be impaled into the giant golden staff of everyone's favourite monkey boy.

"Good morning, ladies". MK gretted the three old ladies with a smile.

"Morning, Mk".

"What a sweet boy".

Mk draws his attention back at the snakes and shrinks his staff, making them bit hardly into their teeth. The delivery boy smirked, pointing his staff at them before it got bigger as it went the snake flying through the city before hitting a skyscraper. Meanwhile, Mk was doing a silly face as he took some fan selfies with the giggling grandmas. Just then, he heard familiar cackling and looked up to see the gold and sliver demons on top of the skyscraper.

"Monkie kid! It's your worst enemies, jin!".

"And yin!".

"THE GOLD AND SILVER DEMONS!". The brothers finished with one of their signature poses in front of a billboard with mk's face on it that they drew on as the snake got back up.

Mk gasp before narrowing his eyes and quickly got into his delivery tuk-tuk as he started it to drive through town while avoiding some vehicles on the way using his staff.

The snakes roared and jumped into the air, combining themselves into a giant pair of celestial golden scissor.

"With our legendary golden serpent shears, we'll give this city a nice little trime". Yin started.

"But our job's gonna cost extra! And the only colour we've got is red!". Jin finished as the two of them began their evil laughter that echoed through out the city.

"Oh, that's some bug scissors". Mk said before screaming as his ride stumbles due to a green jet flying past him at high speed.

"Anything else! Literally try anything else, Mk". Mei laughed from inside the jet before zooming off while mk looked offended.

"Hay! I'll have you know that this baby's got loads of miles left in her". He patted his tuk-tuk and it ends up bracking down for the third time this week, making him groan.  "Oh man!".

The dragon girl laughed, flying towards the twin demons.

"Oh no! It's the dragon girl!". Jin cried in sacasim before he and his brother stood back to back.

"WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO?".

Jin then searches for something in his robe and gasp. "What's this? It's on my pretty new robe". He pulls out a ring tide to a familer looking red ribbon. "Ah ha! Nezha's universal rin-!".

"I'll be taking that!". Yelled a familer voice that cut off the gold demon before a flash of red zoomed past them and grabbed the ring in the process, much to their surprise. Floating in the air in her nine tail fox form, min smirked down at the demons.

"Stealing from the celestial realm? I don't think so".

"MIN!". Both mk and mei yelled in delight to see the younger girl as she held unto the ring while the demons glared at her.

"The nine tail fox! You and your friends don't stand a chance against our relentless magical artifacts that we've somehow managed to steal". Yin said, gesturing to all the stuff they stole around them.

"Prepare to meet your demise . . . Eventually!". Jin yelled as they began throwing stuff at the girls.

Still smirking, min easily started catching some of the artifacts in flashes of red light while mei doughes the rest. She then opens her windshield, scoffing.

"Is that all you've got?". Apparently not. Because she was hit in the face by a mirror, followed by some other stuff before a golden brick hit the engine, immediately making her ride explode in mid air before she started screaming as she began falling.

Min looked from the pile of ancient stuff she was carrying and gasp. "Mei!". She instantly drops everything and dives down after her.

"Mei!". Mk cried in worry for his friend before stabbing his staff on the ground, quickly making a monkie robot suit for himself and wearing a red visor.

He jumped into the air towards the girls just as min grabbed unto Mei, only for her to start panicking like a cat trying to avoid water before mk catches them.

Mei opens her eyes to see that they now saves before sighing in relife and laughed. "Nice catch, monkie man!".

Mk laughed before turning to the other girl. "Hay, babe".

"Hi, cutie". She gretted back, two of her tails forming a heart shape.

They then noticed pieces of the dragon jet combining with the robot suit. The girls got on the shoulder as the new jetpack activated, sending the mech zooming towards the giant scissor just in time to catch the edges from closing.

MK groaned using all his might to hold the scissor. Seeing this, min formed a orange seal on the mech to give it an extra boost, also making it glow a orange colour in the process, surprising mk and mei. The three of them then shared looks and nodded at each other as the mech finally breaks the scissor in half.

"HERE . . . COMES . . .". The robot suit raise the blades up as the gold and sliver demons hugged each other out of fear.

"Oh bugger".

"Mommy".

"THE NINE TAILED FOX WHITE HORSE DRAGON GIRL MONKIE KIDS TEAM ATTACK!".

The blades came down, slicing the whole building into half as it exploded while the citizens cheered in awe at them.

The gold and sliver demons crash landed on the ground with a painful thud followed by all their weapons before the team landed next, the robot suit holding the giant scissor over its shoulder, as the teenagers looked intimidating.

"Alright! Hang one a sec! Why don't we just all seat down and figure out a nice, peacefully resolution?". Jin suggested before the golden brick hit him on the head.

"Yeah! A post battle group hug and off you go, ai?". Yin laughed nervously.

"The time for hugs is over!"? Mk said, raising the scissor over them before bringing them down, only for it to be stopped by a female purple demon that looked like the twins as the impact sends them flying back.

"I believe they've learned their lesson. Right lads?".

"Yes! We swear!". Jin exclaimed, being carried bridal style by his brother.

"We'll never steal or do anything bad again! Honest!".

"Fine. But this better be the last time, 'cause if not, sleep with one eye opened". MIN threatened, her red eyes narrowed in an intimidating way that made the demons gulped.

"And keep them noses clean!". Mei added, pointing her index and middle fingered at her faces and to theirs.

"No worries!".

"Yeah!".

"SMOKE BOMB!".

Yin hits a smoke bomb on the ground before it died down to reveal the three of them had vanished into thin air.

The robot suit dissappered, falling apart back into the pieces it once was before mei grabbed the now regular sized golden scissor and began taking selfies with them with her phone.

Min turned to her boyfriend with a knowing look. "You weren't really gonna hurt them, were you?". She said crossing her arms as he returned her gaze.

"Duh. I just thought we'd look cool and edgy". He replied, his hands dipped into his new jacket pocet in the process.

"Figured".

"But then what if this is the point in our heroes journey where things get a little bit darker?".

Min blinked at the way how he said that. "That's not weird at all".

Mei suddenly brings the two of them into her live stream. "That's sounds great, Mk. Better toss this one on the potentially lady bone demon level threat pile". She said, getting started on piling up the magical artifacts.

"I'll help with that, mei". MIN got out of the live stream and helped mei with gathering the magical stuff.

"Yep! Wanna lock those puppies up tight, 'Cause . . .". MK trailed off, remembering the past events with the lady bone demon and her whispers. " . . . I have definitely had my fill of world ending related activities this year".

Hearing those words, the girls stopped what they were doing to look at mk. "MK, are you-".

"Well, better get this fat stack to flower fruit mountain. Monkey king will know what to do with all this junk in my trunk". He chuckled nervously, carrying the magical artifacts into the back of his tuk-tuk before getting in. The girls came up to his side looking a little worried.

"You sure you wanna go? I could go with you if you want". Min suggested, clearly seeing something was bothering him.

"No thanks, babe! You know me, I'm all good. All good all the time all good. Later girls". MK gave min a peck on the cheek before starting the engine and drove off in an unexpected speed.

"Ugh, he's not even pretending to deliver noodles anymore". Pigsy said from inside his noodle shop as min frowned at the direction mk had driven off to.

"Is it just me or does mk seem like his-".

"Still blaming himself for everything that's happened?". Mei cut her off, having the same thoughts as her in mind.

"Yeah". Pigsy agreed, also noticing it as well. "He's been acting strange all week".

"Well he's gotta learn to stop blaming himself sooner or later. Sure mistakes were made but it isn't all entirely his fault. It worries me the way how he won't open up to any of us. To me". Min sighed before drawing her attention to pigsy. "How about I help deliver those noodles, uncle p?".

The pig demon flashes her a greatful smile. "Sure thing, kid".

Min got changed into her work clothes and grabbed the orders before getting into the food truck to make some delivers.

After delivery the last one, min took a brack as she sat back in the driver seat with her legs resting on the wheel, sighing. A golden light then emerges out of her chest.

"Still worried about mk?".

"What do you think, trixx?".

The light got bigger and floated towards the passenger seat before dying down to reveal the purple eyed fox spirit in her human form.

"Yeah, you are". She placed her hands behind her head and casually copied her new owner's position. "And her?".

Min sighed. "Everyday".

"You know, she had a hard time of letting go of things to, right?".

"She did?". Min raised a brow, looking at her.

"Yeah. Kinda like you, min".

"Whoa! Okay, I am not-".

"Yes, you are, min. Don't deny it. You're having a hard time letting go of her".

"I just . . . I would give anything just to see Guang xuming again. Even if it's just one last time. I miss her".

"I do too, min. But she didn't give up her life just for you to start sulking over her. You have to let go. She would've wanted that".

"I know". Min then chuckled, shifting her position cacually to face the fox spirit. "How are you, like, doing this right now?".

"Well, I did learn and advise the best, so . . ." Trixx copied her position once again with a smug grin and a shrugg.

"Yeah, I know. I mean, I'm still surprised how you can turn into a human".

"I can naturally take on the form of the nine tail fox, whether it be a human or a demon". Trixx shrugged before raising a brow. "Esspecially once they have their artifact. You do have it with you, right?".

Min looked down at the jacket mk gave her that sat inbetween them before pulling out a fox mask hidden inside it.

She held the mask infront of her and watched as it glowed and it's form changed before dying down to reveal the scepter of light.

"Not bad. You're getting pretty good at that".

"Yeah, but I'm still trying to master all it's abilities. This thing takes a whole heck out of me just to fire a single blast".

"Be greatful. You're actually doing a whole lot better than guang xuming did when she first had it".

"Really?". Min asked hopefully.

"Nope. Don't expect the truth to be always sweet 'cause you ain't getting nothin' but the hard cold truth from me".

"You are just mean, you know that?".

"Yep". Trixx said cacually, popping the p before the two looked at each other and busted out laughing.

Just then a familer ring tone was heard, making min pick up her phone to see a picture of mk kissing her on the cheek and hearts around them.

"Ooh! Your yang is calling". Trixx stated excitedly, her big fluffy tail wagging behind her as she jumoed onto her knees on the seat and looked from the phone to her new master. "I wonder what he wants".

Slight blushing at the mention of mk being her yang, min chuckled before answering the call and placed the phone in her ear. "Hey, bab-".

Her ear was immediately blasted with loud and fast talking coming from the boy on the other line.

"Woah, whoa, whoa! Mk, calm down and talk slower, okay? . . . Hu-hun . . . Wait, ink? . . . Uh, sure. I-i'll get the others and be on our way".

"Sounds like monkie boy's gotten into some trouble". Trixx exclaimed, having heard their conversation thanks to her ears as min hanged up and grabbed the wheel.

"Yep. And we've gotta help him. Leggo!". With that, min started up the vehicle and hit the gas before driving off to the direction of pigsy's noodles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woo, short chapter, I know. Also, sorry it's been a while, it turns out that I'm actually finishing my finals on Wednesday. Also I felt bad for not updating last week. Sorry once again. But I hope this chapter makes up for it and I'll try my best to be updating. Pinky promise.

Until next time.  Peace✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 515 12
Red Son has been developing something off of his fire powers, they seem to be more heated, even more for his own liking. At some point, he has an out...
124K 2.7K 38
[Discontinued.] yah so the tittle explain, more info in the Book. Also this book take a whole story from the movie and episode themselves, and that m...
15.5K 564 21
After the great sage Monkey King had sealed the Demon Bull King and vanished... Jie could finally enjoy her life! Since she was a fox demon she had...
17.1K 639 20
everyone doesn't seem to understand that Mk was just a kid when he became the Monkie kid the stress, the hurt and the mental toll he must be sufferin...