๐€๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐“ ๐–ค miles moral...

Oleh -WXNDERLXND89

โ› ๐€๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐“ โœ โ”โ”โ”โ” miles morales .แŸ โ—– ๐Ÿ•ท๏ธ๐Ÿ•ธ๏ธ๐Ÿ““ โ—— ๏ฝฅโช and... Lebih Banyak

๐€๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐“
๐™ฐ๐™ฒ๐šƒ ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด โ”€โ”€ ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘จ๐‘พ๐‘จ๐‘ฒ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ
ใ€๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿทใ€‘ you always say 'i love you' back
ใ€๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธใ€‘ between us girls
ใ€๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿนใ€‘ miles is acting strange
ใ€๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบใ€‘ goodbye, goodbye, goodbye
ใ€๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿผใ€‘ one catastrophic dinner
ใ€๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฝใ€‘ hobo peter
ใ€๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿพใ€‘ scavenger hunt becoming a total war
ใ€๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฟใ€‘ the hotter version of gwen stacy
ใ€๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿถใ€‘ surprise, aunt may

ใ€๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿปใ€‘ zero improvements

622 27 4
Oleh -WXNDERLXND89

★。\|/。★
𓆩⚝𓆪 【 AMORIST 】
˖ ࣪ . ࿐♡˚. ──〈 ❛ 𝑍𝐸𝑅𝑂 𝐼𝑀𝑃𝑅𝑂𝑉𝐸𝑀𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑆 ❜ 〉

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤
𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬 ━━ 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘈𝘞𝘈𝘒𝘌𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘎
《 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 》
present  ➺  earth-1610
◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

── ₊˚⊹ ִ ࣪𖤐 🕸️

confrontation ain't nothin' new to
me, you can bring a 𝗯𝘂𝗹𝗹𝗲𝘁, bring a
𝙨𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙, bring a 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚞𝚎, but you can't
bring the 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒉 to me ❞

✶  𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒, kendrick lamar & sza

𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑰𝑻𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑪𝑯𝑰𝑳𝑳 𝑪𝑼𝑻 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑶𝑼𝑮𝑯 the air like a sharp knife. The sky was dull gray, casting an oppressive gloom over the city. Tree branches bent under the force of the wind, whipping bare branches like angry lashes in the same way that her eyes were.

Nova was experiencing a wide range of emotions. Anything from sadness to anger. Her feelings were similar to those she felt when she lost her family. The feeling of emptiness was overwhelming. Like the world hated her so much that it wanted to rob her of everything she loved, everything she had. Until she was left with nothing.

The news of Spider-Man's death had spread like wildfire, and the whole city was in shock. It was a tragedy that touched everyone in the city. Everywhere people were silent; no one spoke. Even the birds stopped singing. It was a solemn sight, a reminder of the fragility of life. Nova felt crushing sadness in her heart, mourning the death of her beloved friend along with the people in the city. She could feel it as she silently stood next to Miles, her eyes transfixed on the ground, her ears deaf to the noises and destruction around her.

Miles turned to her with a worried expression written on his face. He had become concerned for the past hours. She didn't talk nor didn't look at him, not a single glance. He had held her hand once, but she didn't react. Her lips didn't form into the same smile Miles loved so much. She didn't look at him with those admirable eyes he fell for at first sight. Just a blank face and Miles couldn't argue. She had suffered more than anyone and had lost so much. And it crushed him to see her like that. He wanted to reach out to her, to tell her that it was going to be okay, but he didn't know how. He wanted to take away that pain, but it was impossible. He would do anything to bring back that smile. But he just stood there, helpless, wishing he could do something to ease her sorrow.

"I'm gonna change quickly. Will you be okay out here?" Nova's head rose up in his voice. She absorbed his lips form into a tiny smile, gazing deeply into her eyes. She nodded before looking back down. "I have a pair of clothes of mine you can use. This suit is very messed up, must feel uncomfortable," he advised her, unzipping his bag.

"No, I'm good, thanks though," she shook her head. Miles rolled his eyes, a chuckle escaping his lips. He passed the clothes to her arms, a confused expression being sent to him. "I didn't ask you if you wanted to change," he remarked, "Please." Nova exhaled, nodded, and made her way to the bathroom.

Nova grimaced, examining her suit, which was covered in dirt and grime from the fight of the past night. Removing it from her, she put Miles' clothes on, the warmth of his clothes bringing a wave of calmness through her body. The clothes fit her perfectly fine, like they were tailor-made for her. She wore a pair of sweatpants, and an oversized gray hoodie, making the outfit feel extra cozy. She put on her black Converse before heading out.

"You ready?" Miles leaned against the wall, smiling over at her. Nova nodded, feeling him hold her hand as they walked out of the store. Their hands stayed connected, walking together through the streets of New York. The wind blew around them, keeping each other in their embrace.

"My husband, Peter Parker, was an ordinary person. He always said it could have been anyone behind the mask. He was just the kid who happened to get bit," MJ's voice echoed through the city. Nova and Miles made their way through the number of people gathered at the funeral. Miles stole a glance from behind, assuring that Nova was following after him.

"He didn't ask for his powers, but he chose to be Spiderman. My favorite thing about Peter is that he made us each feel powerful–" MJ nervously traveled her gaze around, her heart pounding in her chest. She took a deep breath to steady her nerves, closing her eyes and letting out a shaky breath through the microphone. When she opened her eyes again, she saw Nova standing in the crowd, giving her an encouraging thumbs up with a soft smile.

"We all have powers of one kind or another. But in our way, we are all Spider-man. And we're all counting on you." she managed to finish, a hand on her heart. She was forcing a smile.

"They're counting on us," Miles whispered enough for Nova to hear, squeezing her hand gently. Nova smiled, seeing his eyes brighten. Until...

"Probably not you specifically. I think it's a metaphor," someone randomly decided to interfere. Miles and Nova stared at the guy with a mask over his face annoyingly. "Ok, but did we ever ask for your opinion?" Nova, completely not in the mood, shot back, causing the guy to back away from her. Miles snickered at her comment, bumping his shoulder into her.

Right after the funeral ended, Miles begged Nova to teach him the ropes until she agreed to it. Now Nova was standing in front of the building where Peter tested the ropes. She waited patiently for Miles as he held an origin comic of Spider-Man, gazing back and forth at the building. "Okay, let's do this. Come on," Nova's lips twitched in a smile at his excitement, walking slowly behind him as he ran across the street ahead of her.

Running up the stairs of the building, Miles glanced back, frowning to see Nova nowhere close to him. Stealing a look over at the railing, he rolled his eyes as Nova took her time climbing them. "Keep going," she shouted from below, sensing Miles's impatient stare.

Standing on the roof, Nova smirked as Miles stood on the edge, inspecting how tall the building was. She heard him nervously exhale, back away and get himself prepared. Nova walked beside him, pulling her mask down. "Wait, wait, I thought the suit was in my bag?" Miles furrowed his eyebrows. "I always carry an extra with me," she smirked.

"You're full of surprises, star," Miles chuckled. "Okay," he stared ahead, cracking his neck. "What are you waiting for?" Nova smirked, loving to watch him struggle. His breath quickened. But before he did anything, he decided it was best to walk away, going back down. Nova followed after him, her laughter echoing around the building. "Shut up," he glared up at her, secretly enjoying the sound of her laugh.

She walked behind him, now going to the next building since it was shorter than the first one.  "Okay," Miles said, hesitating for a bit as they now stood on the roof. "No, nope, I can't do this," he paced back and forth, stressfully running a hand over his curls. Nova scoffed, holding his shoulders and grabbing his chin to make him look at her. "Inhale," Miles obeyed, closing his eyes. "And exhale," Nova breathed out along with him. "Better?" He nodded, sharing a smile.

"So, how did you get it on your try? I remember clearly you were afraid of heights," Miles inquired, staring down. "The thing is, Miles, you never get it on your first try. It took me a while; it was not easy. Takes time with these types of things. You just gotta be patient with it," She explained, walking closer to the edge. "You need to let yourself free. Don't be afraid, that's the most important rule. Because fear is what makes you take a step back. But once you feel it, let yourself fall," Miles gasped at her next movement. He watched with wide eyes as she fell from the building as if it was a normal thing, which was for her.

Just as she was about to hit the ground, she shot a web toward a building near her. Miles studied with admiring eyes as Nova flew around the buildings, yelling in enjoyment. "Come on, try it," Nova rejoiced.

Miles backed up a bit, taking a deep breath before running ahead to the edge. But just as he reached it, he tripped on his shoelaces. Nova gasped, rapidly shooting a web to him but failed when he flew away from the flag that held him for a second. Nova yelped as the web stuck to him, leading to losing control. Luckily, her other hand shot a web to a random place, somehow leading her to the ground safely. She sighed in relief, walking towards Miles as he lay on the ground.

She shook her head, chuckling softly. "You okay there?" she asked him, earning a nod. Nova stuck her hand out for him, helping him up. He groaned, pulling out the key Peter gave him, frowning to see it broken. Nova glanced at him, patting his shoulder.

"It's alright; we'll find another way to fix this," Miles grinned, pulling her into a warm embrace. Nova smiled, wrapping her arms around his waist. Pulling away, Miles spoke up, "Thank you for helping. Sorry, I didn't improve one bit." Nova rubbed his shoulders. "You don't have to be sorry; you got that?" Miles nodded slowly, gazing at her eyes as she raised her hands, fixing his Spider-Man costume mask back on his face.

"Come on, let's go take a break; how about that?" Nova pulled him closer, seeing his eyes light up and nod. The both of them walked away. Snowflakes fall from the sky, slowly setting onto the ground and everything around them.

( 𝟽/𝟶𝟽/𝟸𝟹 )

𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓
( spider-man: itsv/atsv, 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒅 book )
༊*·˚ ❛ ©WXNDERLXND89 ❜ .𖥔 ݁ ˖ ִ ࣪𖤐
( 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟯 ) ©wxnderlxnd89, 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆𝒅

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

15.2K 483 30
[ส/ษด] [สŸแด€sแด› ษดแด€แดแด‡], แด›สœแด‡ แด„แดส™แด€สŸแด› sแด˜ษชแด…แด‡ส€ ษขแดแด‡s แด›แด sแด€แด แด‡ แด…ษชแดแด‡ษดsษชแดษด 1610 sแด˜ษชแด…แด‡ส€แดแด€ษด. แดแด€สŸแด‡![ส/ษด] แด›สœษชs แดกษชสŸสŸ ษชษดแด„สŸแดœแด…แด‡ sแด˜แดษชสŸแด‡ส€s า“แดส€ ษชษดแด›แด แด€ษดแด… แด€แด„ส€แดss แด›สœแด‡ sแด˜ษชแด…แด‡ส€แด แด‡ส€s...
12.5K 256 33
โ‹†ยทหš เผ˜ * ๐Ÿ•ธ๏ธ ๐’๐“๐”๐ƒ๐ˆ๐Ž (โœญ) โ‹†ยทหš เผ˜ * โ‚Šหš.เผ„. โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ€ข. โ ๐–๐‡๐˜ ๐’๐„๐‚๐Ž๐๐ƒ ๐†๐”๐„๐’๐’ ๐ˆ ๐’๐‡๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ ๐‡๐€๐•๐„ ๐’๐“๐€๐˜๐„๐ƒ โž โ‹†ยทหš เผ˜ โ™ก๏ธŽ โ™‰๏ธŽ โ‚Š...
325K 9.1K 23
Y/n Parker, cousin to Peter Parker and Miles Morales' best friend. You've grown up together and now he's transferring to your school. After realizing...
16.3K 570 17
Y/N L/N and Miles G. Morales have a couple encounters, both with and without the mask. Eventually, they realize they need to come to terms with each...