【𝟶𝟶𝟼】 one catastrophic dinner

★。\|/。★
𓆩⚝𓆪 【 AMORIST 】
˖ ࣪ . ࿐♡˚. ──〈 ❛ 𝑂𝑁𝐸 𝐶𝐴𝑇𝐴𝑆𝑇𝑅𝑂𝑃𝐻𝐼𝐶 𝐷𝐼𝑁𝑁𝐸𝑅 ❜ 〉

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬 ━━ 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘈𝘞𝘈𝘒𝘌𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘎《 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗 》present  ➺  earth-1610◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤
𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬 ━━ 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘈𝘞𝘈𝘒𝘌𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘎
《 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗 》
present  ➺  earth-1610
◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

── ₊˚⊹ ִ ࣪𖤐 🕸️

❝ all the 𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗿𝘀 are calling me one
nobody's 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚍 from me for 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨
i'm doing better than i 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒔 ❞

✶  𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓, taylor swift

       "𝑩𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑲 𝑨𝑻 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑨𝑼𝑵𝑻𝑺 𝑰𝑺 probably the best thing in my life," Nova chuckled at Miles' statement, standing in front of her aunt's porch

"𝑩𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑲 𝑨𝑻 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑨𝑼𝑵𝑻𝑺 𝑰𝑺 probably the best thing in my life," Nova chuckled at Miles' statement, standing in front of her aunt's porch. Eventually, the both of them decided to go over to her home for a break since Miles was craving some homemade tamales from her Aunt Veronica. "May I ask why?" Nova looked at him.

"Your tia makes the best food in the whole world," he replied, earning a nod from Nova. "Straight up facts," Nova pushed the ring bell, echoing through the silent neighborhood. She could already hear the yells of her cousins from inside. It sounded like complete chaos, and she smiled to herself as she anticipated the reunion.

"Mariano Alexander Martinez, me llevas este gato de esta cocina de inmediato," Nova got a bit caught off by her aunt Veronica's harsh voice. She shared a quite confused look with Miles. "Ya voy ma," she heard her cousin, Mariano yell back. "Alguien puede abrir la puerta? Tengo mis manos ocupadas," Nova then heard her Aunt Ana say.

Seconds later, Nova's smile grew slightly bigger when she saw Ponchito's face peek from behind the door. "Nova!" He crashed into her, wrapping his arms around her, almost dropping her. "Hello, buddy! Oooh, look at you, you've grown so much," Ponchito giggled from the impact of her, her fingers tickling his sides. "You saw me days ago, I'm still a small boy," he pulled away.