【𝟶𝟶𝟸】 between us girls

★。\|/。★
𓆩⚝𓆪 【 AMORIST 】
˖ ࣪ . ࿐♡˚. ──〈 ❛ 𝐵𝐸𝑇𝑊𝐸𝐸𝑁 𝑈𝑆 𝐺𝐼𝑅𝐿𝑆 ❜ 〉

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬 ━━ 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘈𝘞𝘈𝘒𝘌𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘎《 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 》present  ➺  earth-1610◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤
𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬 ━━ 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘈𝘞𝘈𝘒𝘌𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘎
《 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 》
present  ➺  earth-1610
◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

── ₊˚⊹ ִ ࣪𖤐 🕸️

❝ if you're feeling 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣, i just wanna
make you 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚎𝚛, baby. wish i was
around, i just wanna make you happier ❞

✶  𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆, harry styles

       𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑺𝑼𝑵 𝑺𝑬𝑻 𝑰𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑺𝑲𝒀, as bold as one of Aunt May's tangerine jellies

       𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑺𝑼𝑵 𝑺𝑬𝑻 𝑰𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑺𝑲𝒀, as bold as one of Aunt May's tangerine jellies. It sat within that sky, that summer-fruit hued throne, as if it looked over the earth, stretching out with sepia tones to everyone below. The fresh breeze blowing through the girl's room. Nova sat down on the soft bed from the opposite side of Gwen, a bag of chips in her lap.

"So you're telling me you're from another dimension?" Gwen hummed, nodding. "You were having a normal day in your universe when suddenly, you were sucked into a portal, transporting you all the way to my universe. Now you're stuck here, with no clue how you got here or how to get back," Nova clarified as she repeated every word Gwen had told.

"I know what the problem is," Gwens eyes expanded, moving away from her bed and sitting down on Nova's bed as she took a piece of map from her bag. She helped Nova, spreading it out, putting a random book at the end of it to hold it still. "For the past weeks, Peter and I have been fighting off Mr. Kingpin along with a few of his associates, trying to stop him from operating the collider, but we miserably fail. There has been one in bronx and manhattan, and we still have no clue where the next one will occur but we're waiting. Apparently, it's getting worse, people are starting to see weird things around that pop out of nowhere. We know it's the machine that's bringing all of these dimensions here," Gwen nodded, a hand on her chin.