【𝟶𝟶𝟿】 the hotter version of gwen stacy

★。\|/。★
𓆩⚝𓆪 【 AMORIST 】
˖ ࣪ . ࿐♡˚. ──〈 ❛ 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐻𝑂𝑇𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑉𝐸𝑅𝑆𝐼𝑂𝑁 𝑂𝐹 𝐺𝑊𝐸𝑁 𝑆𝑇𝐴𝐶𝑌 ❜ 〉

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬 ━━ 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘈𝘞𝘈𝘒𝘌𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘎《 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 》present  ➺  earth-1610◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤
𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬 ━━ 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘈𝘞𝘈𝘒𝘌𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘎
《 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 》
present  ➺  earth-1610
◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

── ₊˚⊹ ִ ࣪𖤐 🕸️

❝ palms rise to the universe as we
𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚 and molly, feel the
𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚖𝚝𝚑, we'll never die, we're
like 𝗱𝗶𝗮𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗱𝘀 in the sky ❞

✶  𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐒, rihanna

       "𝑶𝑶𝑶, 𝑰'𝑴 𝑮𝑬𝑻𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑪𝑶𝑭𝑭𝑬𝑬

"𝑶𝑶𝑶, 𝑰'𝑴 𝑮𝑬𝑻𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑪𝑶𝑭𝑭𝑬𝑬."

Peter smacked his lips frustratedly, tugging onto Nova's hood, earning a yelp. "No, you're not getting anything."

       Nova swatted his hands away, squinting her eyes deeply at him. "Who are you to tell me what to do and not do?" Peter knew there was no point in trying to stop her, so he decided it was best to simply let her have her way. At the end of the day, she did get her drink anyway.

       "Act super normal," Peter indicated, walking toward the exit doors. Though his voice caught a few of the scientist's attention. "Spider-Man and Spider-Woman?" A woman spoke up, glancing at them confusingly.

       "You know, that's funny. I get that a lot," Peter chuckled softly. "Hey," Miles nodded at them in a cool manner. Nova scoffed at their horrible undercover, "Yeah, super normal." She took a sip of the warm coffee, unbothered.

       In a blink of an eye, everyone around the room had pulled out weapons from their pockets, pointing at them. Nova threw her coffee away and started jolting toward the doors. "Peace out, I'm out."