【𝟶𝟶𝟻】 zero improvements

★。\|/。★
𓆩⚝𓆪 【 AMORIST 】
˖ ࣪ . ࿐♡˚. ──〈 ❛ 𝑍𝐸𝑅𝑂 𝐼𝑀𝑃𝑅𝑂𝑉𝐸𝑀𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑆 ❜ 〉

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬 ━━ 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘈𝘞𝘈𝘒𝘌𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘎《 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 》present  ➺  earth-1610◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤
𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬 ━━ 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘈𝘞𝘈𝘒𝘌𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘎
《 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 》
present  ➺  earth-1610
◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

── ₊˚⊹ ִ ࣪𖤐 🕸️

confrontation ain't nothin' new to
me, you can bring a 𝗯𝘂𝗹𝗹𝗲𝘁, bring a
𝙨𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙, bring a 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚞𝚎, but you can't
bring the 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒉 to me ❞

✶  𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒, kendrick lamar & sza

       𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑰𝑻𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑪𝑯𝑰𝑳𝑳 𝑪𝑼𝑻 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑶𝑼𝑮𝑯 the air like a sharp knife

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑰𝑻𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑪𝑯𝑰𝑳𝑳 𝑪𝑼𝑻 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑶𝑼𝑮𝑯 the air like a sharp knife. The sky was dull gray, casting an oppressive gloom over the city. Tree branches bent under the force of the wind, whipping bare branches like angry lashes in the same way that her eyes were.

Nova was experiencing a wide range of emotions. Anything from sadness to anger. Her feelings were similar to those she felt when she lost her family. The feeling of emptiness was overwhelming. Like the world hated her so much that it wanted to rob her of everything she loved, everything she had. Until she was left with nothing.

The news of Spider-Man's death had spread like wildfire, and the whole city was in shock. It was a tragedy that touched everyone in the city. Everywhere people were silent; no one spoke. Even the birds stopped singing. It was a solemn sight, a reminder of the fragility of life. Nova felt crushing sadness in her heart, mourning the death of her beloved friend along with the people in the city. She could feel it as she silently stood next to Miles, her eyes transfixed on the ground, her ears deaf to the noises and destruction around her.

Miles turned to her with a worried expression written on his face. He had become concerned for the past hours. She didn't talk nor didn't look at him, not a single glance. He had held her hand once, but she didn't react. Her lips didn't form into the same smile Miles loved so much. She didn't look at him with those admirable eyes he fell for at first sight. Just a blank face and Miles couldn't argue. She had suffered more than anyone and had lost so much. And it crushed him to see her like that. He wanted to reach out to her, to tell her that it was going to be okay, but he didn't know how. He wanted to take away that pain, but it was impossible. He would do anything to bring back that smile. But he just stood there, helpless, wishing he could do something to ease her sorrow.

𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓 𖤐 miles moralesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें