【𝟶𝟶𝟹】 miles is acting strange

★。\|/。★
𓆩⚝𓆪 【 AMORIST 】
˖ ࣪ . ࿐♡˚. ──〈 ❛ 𝑀𝐼𝐿𝐸𝑆 𝐼𝑆 𝐴𝐶𝑇𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑆𝑇𝑅𝐴𝑁𝐺𝐸 ❜ 〉

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬 ━━ 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘈𝘞𝘈𝘒𝘌𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘎《 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 》present  ➺  earth-1610◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤
𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬 ━━ 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘈𝘞𝘈𝘒𝘌𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘎
《 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 》
present  ➺  earth-1610
◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

── ₊˚⊹ ִ ࣪𖤐 🕸️

❝ why'd you have to be so 𝗰𝘂𝘁𝗲?
it's impossible to ignore you.
why must you make me 𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑 so much?
it's 𝙗𝙖𝙙 𝙚𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 we get along so well ❞

✶  𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐍 𝐆𝐎, ariana grande

       𝑹𝑨𝒀𝑺 𝑶𝑭 𝑳𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑵𝑬 through the thin fabric, creating a prism-like effect that filled the room with an array of colors

       𝑹𝑨𝒀𝑺 𝑶𝑭 𝑳𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑵𝑬 through the thin fabric, creating a prism-like effect that filled the room with an array of colors. Nova smiled, relishing in the warmth that washed over her as she opened her eyes and basked in the beauty of the sunrise. The comfort of the sofa nearly dragged her back into its embrace, her eyes slowly becoming heavy. She knew that if she succumbed, she'd find herself back in the same position hours later, a part of her wishing she never had to move. Sadly, she had overslept, been so deeply entrenched in her dream that she had lost track of time, and now she was late for class. Anxiety overwhelmed her as she scrambled to get out of bed and get ready.

       Gwen groaned, rolling over in her bed as she heard her friend's voice, the sudden outburst had woken her up. She opened her eyes, blinking away the sleepiness, and listened as Nova frantically ran around the room. "What's going on?" Gwen asked, finally sitting up in bed. Nova motioned towards the clock, pointing to the time. Gwen realized she was late for her exam and started to panic. "Oh God!" she shouted, frantically trying to find her shoes.

       They were so lost in their own thoughts that they didn't even notice the other person. As they both neared the door, they were startled when their bodies bumped into each other. Nova's face was flushed with embarrassment as she quickly gathered her things. "I'm sorry," she mumbled, her voice barely audible. She opened the door wide, giving Gwen a generous amount of space to step out. Once Gwen was safely outside, she let the door close behind her.