Contractual 📄❤️

MoonTaekook77 tarafından

The life of two people who are not interested in marriage but got entangled. Let's see how they survive in th... Daha Fazla

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
Our Time

26

4.4K 238 290
MoonTaekook77 tarafından

💖
.
.
.
The sky was cloudy, lightning and thunder crashing through the sky, the chilling breeze passing through the air. It looks like it's gonna pour anytime.

Jungkook, Taehyung and other family members sat around the hall sharing the hot bujji and pakoda in the chillness.
(Bujji and pokada- evening snacks)

Rema offered coffee to everyone and she offered it to Tae, before Tae could take or denied "Anni, Tae doesn't like coffee" Jungkook said.
(Anni- sister-in-law)

Tae looks at Jungkook surprisingly, others start to tease them, grandma and grandpa smiled at them. Taehyung face turned red, blushing, he felt shy to face Jungkook after all the teasing.

"Enough, let's go to sleep before ruin breaks out" Grandpa said, standing from a wooden chair.

All of them went inside their respective room, shutting the door. But Jungkook looked at Tae who is not moving from the place and didn't even look up to face Jungkook.

"Tae, are you okay?" Jungkook asked worrying

Tae nods, soon rain starts to pour. "Let's play in the rain" Tae stood up and ran outside.

Jungkook followed him and saw Tae circling around while his both hands were spread on air.

Taehyung's saree was drenched, showing the waist part fully, the front part of the saree almost rolled like a rope and it didn't do his work which is covering the two melons. The wet blouse cloth shows the perfect shape of most addicted parts. Tae looks like a hot meal that needs to be devoured.

Jungkook's eyes are already devouring the beauty though. He bites his lips while nearing Tae.

Jungkook gripped Tae's waist who got flinched at the warm hands catching his cold waist, his mouth making weird noises unknowingly.

Older's grip tightens hearing the moan from Tae. Soon Jungkook's mouth found his way to his wife's neck.

Tae tilted his head giving the full access, his hand wrapped around Jungkook's head, who was hugging him from behind. He leaned on his husband's shoulder showing the glorious neck, the rain drops passing down from neck to inside the blouse. Jungkook might be jealous of the water drops which are touching the places he wishes to touch.

Jungkook turned Tae holding his wife's chin to face him, he cupped the shorter male's chin.

Taehyung's heart beating fast seeing the warmth in Jungkook's eyes. His husband's hair is wet, water dripping from it, still this man never fails to look hot. The handsomeness of Jungkook made Tae feel the strange heat in his stomach.

Jungkook pecked the younger's forehead and then his eyes then nose, Tae giggled.

"Why?" Jungkook asked in a deep voice,"It tickles".

Jungkook smiled at Tae, his gaze fell on Tae's parted lips without any delay he leaned down but Tae moved back from Jungkook's hold.

Tae ran away showing his tongue to his husband, Jungkook always saw Tae as a mature person but seeing him play like kids was new to him nevertheless he enjoyed it, he ran behind him smiling.

Truth is Jungkook is stronger in body strength, he can catch Tae in a minute but he doesn't use his full energy, because he wants to see his wife playing with him.

The urge to taste the soft lips made Jungkook catch Tae, he lifted him up holding the thigh, twirling themselves. Tae giggles filled older's ears.

Jungkook stopped twirling, his intense look made the younger one lean down.

Their heavy breath fell on one another, Jungkook leaned close to capture it but Tae pulled his head back giggling and making Jungkook whine, he leaned close again still Tae moved back.

Tae never felt this much happiness, it felt like there was no other human in this world, just two of them in this quiet place.

His world revolves around this beautiful dream which he never wants to wake up. His smile, his happiness and his giggling sound everything is new to him, because he doesn't remember when was the last time he laughed his heart out.

Before marriage he ran after money for others and smiled for others, for the first time he smiling for himself, he is enjoying his life for the first time and it feels good and he never wants to go back to his usual world.

Tae smiled, he didn't stop smiling though, He smiled looking at Jungkook's sulky face and leaned down to face his husband, they facing each other.

Jungkook briefly looked at Tae, confirming that he wouldn't back away this time, then he launched his lips on Tae's.

The moment their lips met, it was hella silent for them, their ears refused to hear rain plopping sound, they forgot to breathe for a moment. Jungkook's eyes held satisfaction while Tae held a passion.

Jungkook started to move his lips, closing his eyes to feel every thin line of the soft lips. After getting used to their lips, Jungkook kissed more aggressively.

Tae moved his lips in Jungkook's opposite direction, this kiss made his heart flutter. This is their first kiss and he doesn't want to spoil it so he kissed pouring down all the emotions he has saved for years.

They both are in their late 20's and it's comical to know it's their first kiss. The kiss was long and slow after all they had to quench their thirst which they held for many years.

Couples back away after satisfying each other, saliva bridged between their lips, Jungkook sucked the glossy lips one last time leaving his sweetness and taking Tae's to his, their lips glistening in coated saliva.

Tae's soft chest moving up and down, Jungkook can feel them after all it's pressed against his hard chest. They are still so close, the older man's mouth leaving a hot breath against Tae's face.

Jungkook tucked his wife's hair behind his ear, caressing his cheeks. He analyzed Tae's red face, drunken eyes, and parted lips.

He again leaned slowly towards the same soft lips he tasted a few minutes back. He was not sure if he could kiss again or not, after all the kiss was overwhelming so Tae might need time to process the first kiss.

Taehyung sneezed loudly and after that his face was funny as he was embarrassed sneezing in front of Jungkook, he might look ugly in front of his husband now.

His funny face only made Jungkook laugh "Lets go inside before the cold gets worse"

Tae nods, Jungkook holds his hand and other hand on Tae's bare waist, their body is trembling in cold.
"Go to our room, I will be back" Taehyung said, removing himself from Jungkook.

"Why?Where are you going at this time?" Jungkook asked.

"Kitchen, I will be back in no time" Tae walked towards the kitchen while Jungkook left to room.

Jungkook drying his hair with a towel, Tae came back with hot water and milk. Jungkook took the things from Tae and dried his hair too.

"Change your clothes" Jungkook said by removing his wet clothes.

"Don't walk around, see the floor is wet now" Tae shakes his head.

"Ok ok Mrs.Jeon" Jungkook said without knowing how this single word made Tae blush hard.

Jungkook changed into a black vest and track pants after wiping his body in hot water brought by Tae.

Jungkook's vest reference

"Why are you not changing?" Jungkook said, taking a long step towards Tae.

"How can I change when you're here?" Tae mumbled enough for Jungkook to hear.

"Really, you're saying this after strawing out my lips" Jungkook said which caused him to get a smack from Tae.

"Shut up, turn around" Tae commanded.

"What are you hiding behind those clothes?let me see" Jungkook said, then pulled Tae's blouse which caused him to see the upper part of the two breasts.

Tae immediately slapped away his hands, Jungkook raised up his hands surrendering "Ok I will not look at you" said facing the opposite wall. 

Tae changed into light comfortable saree then looked back and smiled seeing Jungkook still facing the wall.

Taehyung saree

"You can turn around," Taehyung said, moving to bed. "Are you comfortable sleeping with a saree?" Jungkook asked with a confused face, which the other replied he's okay with saree.

They both sat on the bed facing each other, occasionally blushing. "Let's sleep" Tae said, he proceeded to fall on the bed but Jungkook stopped him, holding his knee then laid on Tae's lap, settling comfortably.

"I don't remember if I slept on my mother's lap or not and I never felt comfortable with anyone other than my father" Jungkook said while playing with Taehyung fingers. "Sleeping on your lap feels so secure, and finally I can rely on someone" Jungkook snuggled in Tae's stomach. 

"I know, a kid needs both mother and father, we can complain about mom's scoldings to dad, we can join hands with mother to tease dad, we can enjoyed when dad returned from office, we would have enjoyed mom and dad love story, like that we missed so much for having a single parent" Tae remembered his dad, he can understand how much Jungkook felt lonely when Namjoon busy in his business, he may not showed it out but everyone has unconditional love towards our parents even though they did wrong to us.

"You miss your dad?" Jungkook looked up, caressing Tae's cheek.

"Yeah, sometimes I just want to run away from everything, run away from my responsibilities, run away from this cage of being a responsible brother" Tae first time opened his pain to someone.

"Then let's run away together, I can hide you from every bad things" Jungkook sincerely said.

Tae smiled pecking Jungkook's forehead, he didn't know if Jungkook could hide him from the problem but hearing him say it made him overwhelmed, thinking that someone is here with him to say 'I'm here for you' to him. He hugged Jungkook's head closer to his chest.

"You're chest is softer than pillow" Tae moved his chest area back, hearing Jungkook.

"You" Tae started to hit him, Jungkook laughed rather than feeling pain. "Ok ok stop" Older one holds both the hands which hits him.

Jungkook placed Tae on bed and hovered over him, he looked at Tae finding any disagreeable expression but he didn't find any so he latched his lips on Tae's neck, giving a soft kiss.

Tae moaned and he could feel Jungkook's smiling face against the skin hearing him moan. He hissed when his husband bit him.

Jungkook lowered the saree away from the blouse, for his lips to get more access, "Didn't pin it?" Jungkook asked, seeing that the saree was not pinned on the shoulder area of the blouse amd it sliding down as it was thin frabic. Tae shook his head negatively "It's night so I didn't pin it"

"Good, it can be easily removable" Jungkook pulled the pallu leaving the younger half-naked with a blouse only on his upper body.

Tae gasped and whispered "Ennenga", he covered his face in shyness.

"You supposed to close here" Jungkook chuckled and pointed at the chest area, teasing his wife.

Tae again gasped and soon placed his hand on the chest hiding his soft assets.

Jungkook scoffed "Why are you hiding now?when I have already seen it"

Taehyung was bewildered by Jungkook's behavior, he didn't expect him to touch him this soon, they just shared a kiss, his thinking was 'are they really going to do it" he gulped thinking that. He was scared but not stopping his husband, maybe he loved their proximity.

Jungkook removed Tae's hand which was hiding his clothed chest area, and began to decorate the naked neck with his lips. Tae moaned whenever he felt pain from Jungkook's bites and the next moment he felt tightness on his waist which was held by his husband.

Jungkook tried to pull down the blouse to get more access to the soft breasts.

Tae's hand going in and out on Jungkook wavy hairs in pleasure which definitely encouraged his husband to do more, he got jerked when he felt Jungkook's hand moving inside the blouse, his eyes widen, his heart beating fast in fear, he is not ready to take the next stop, yet.

"Ennengahhh please stop" Hearing Tae, Jungkook stopped his hand from moving more. He looked up at Tae who was looking like a wet dog, a cute one though. His fucked up state, halfway removed clothes and the marks on his neck & cleavage made Jungkook lick his lips, Tae laying like this because of him just because of him, he is proud to make Tae shiver in this state.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook said, placing a gentle kiss on the accountant's forehead. Tae nods, not believing his vocals. "Let's sleep" Jungkook threw the saree pallu above the blouse and hugged him to sleep, still his hand find his way to naked waist between the saree and rubbed there soothingly.

Tae hugged Jungkook's waist, placing his head on hard chest. Today was a rollercoaster for him so he needed rest, he slept the moment his eyes closed.
.
.
.
.
To be continued
💜💜💜

How was the chapter?

Vote and comment.

See you in the next update 😉

,

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

605K 22.6K 52
( Completed ✔) Kim Taehyung arrogant and cold hearted CEO of Kim Corporation , Something happened in his past which made him hate the word Love. Jung...
65.5K 2.7K 16
{COMPLETED} a story of two who are binded in a forced relationship 'marriage '~ Where jungkook is a normal living in a village and there is taehyung...
58K 1.6K 7
it is just a simple arrange marriage . after that how they become love each other is the story ..... Waring!!!! Smut!!! Boy*boy Mpreg IAM not good a...