The Band || Jjk Men x F Reader

By D4rk_S0ul09

"What are you complaining about now Gojo?" Nanami asked, massaging his temple. "We need a lady in the band... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 3

619 18 0
By D4rk_S0ul09

Naoya's POV

"Where are we going again?" Sin asked as she had her arms around mine. "A restaurant, we're hungry you know." She looked around. "Naoya! This isn't a restaurant! What kind of restaurant has stripping..... P-person-" she said as she saw a guy stripping off his shirt in front of a lady. She blushed a deep shade of red and hid her face on my back. Making me let out a laugh. This lady, is hilarious.

We both walked in the VIP room, to see the others already eating. "You can let go now." I said, with a playful smirk on my face. She peaked and looked at the others. "How old are you again?" I asked, she looked up at me before punching my side "25" She replied running towards Geto, hugging him. "His a meanie! His been teasing me on our way here!" She whined, she suddenly stood up straight. "And this is not a Restaurant! This is a strip club!" She yelled

Sitting down beside Geto, hiding her face with her palm. "I thought this is your taste." Choso said, staring at her. "No! I only have been at a strip club once! Because, Ran and Rindou own it." She explained, crossing her arms,like a kid. I sat down beside Choso, and ate some Buffalo wings. She grumbled as she's forced to eat something here.

"So Quiri~ tell us something about yourself." Gojo started, she looked at him for a while and continued to munch some creamy garlic parmesan wings. "I'm 25, Single, and love music and food." She said, shrugging and continued to eat. "Oh come on~ you must have other hobbies than just creating and singing music." Sukuna said, as he gulped down some beer. "Uhm.... Shopping, traveling, and drawing maybe?" She said, as she grabbed a glass of whiskey, drinking it like water.

Making us stare at her, with our lips parted. Nanami cleared his throat, and shook his head. "Uhm, how about your family?" Nanami asked, as he put some sauce in his chicken wings. She licked her lower lip before answering. "Well, I am raised by my Mom. Never heard about my dad." She said and smiled, continuing to eat some wings.

She has daddy issues for sure.

"Why did your relationship with Draken end?" Choso asked, a straightforward person he is. "Well, he cheated. And wasted our fucking 5 years, so I ended it. Wait- you knew because you saw my violent behavior towards him right?" She asked, looking at us. "I just saw red when I looked at him, I apo-" "you don't have to apologize, he deserves it." Toji said. She smiled brightly at him and continued to eat, as we all exchanged banter getting to know her better and her getting to know us.

We're all eating and drinking until the sun goes down.

___________

Sindreaquiri's POV

"Well~ I enjoyed my time with you guys!" I said happily as I straddle my motorcycle, with my helmet in front of me. "You sure you can drive that? You had a drink." Toji asked, visibly concerned as the others stared at me.

Where is Naoya though?

"I'll be fine~ I'm with Choso~" I said, smiling cheekily. "I'm now starting to feel this is a bad idea." Choso said, as he ride my motorcycle and placing his hand on my waist. "We'll be alright~" I said, wearing my helmet. As I started the engine,

I hope Choso is alright if I drive fast.

Gojo's POV

"Yep, they'll die." Sukuna said, as we watched Sin and Choso driving off, with a fast speed. I can almost hear Choso scream. "Their house is I don't know 1 hour or so away from here. Didn't know they live on the same street." Geto said, as he straddles his own, Motorcycle, which is a Energica Ego 45 "They don't live on the same street, they just have the same direction. Choso house is 1 hour and 30 minutes away, while her is probably another hour." Nanami said, as he got in his Ferrari 812.

Opening the roof of it. "Welp, guess we have to part ways already." Toji said, as he got in his Bugatti La Voiture Noire, quite expensive. Sukuna, stretched his arms. "I'm still overthinking if they'll make it, alive." He said as he got in his Bugatti Chiron Profilée, I chuckled at his words and straddle my own motorcycle which is a MV Agusta F4CC.

"Wait, where the fuck is Naoya." Toji said, as he rolled his window down. I shrugged as I held my helmet, we stared at the exit and there he is walking side to side. "Y-you assholes! You left me! M-me Naoya!" He yelled, drunkly making Toji sigh. "Oi! Dumbass. Get in the car." Toji yelled.

"N-no! I can drive myself home!" He yelled, as he walked towards us. "What do you mean drive yourself home? You rode with me on the way here Dumbass." Toji said, glaring at him. Yep their going to fight alright.

______________

Choso's POV

"Good morning, everyone!" We all turned out gaze to the door, she entered holding some cups of coffee. "Coffee!" She said happily, as she gave it one by one and lastly gave it to me. "Hello Choso~ are you still mad?" She asked, leaning close to me making me move back. I can smell her minty breathe. "I'm not mad." I answered shortly, as I focused on writing something. I felt her staring at me, making me sigh.

"What is it?" I asked, looking at her as a smile slowly appeared on her lips. "Uhm... Buns in exchange for forgiveness?" She said, lending some buns that I usually eat. "Fine, I accept you're apology" I said, as I playfully rolled my eyes at her. Munching the buns she gave me, as she clapped her hand happily. This lady is really a free spirited person.

She giggled and caught me off guard when she hugged me, making me awkwardly pat her back. "Alright, alright! I get it now, you're sorry." I said, she giggled as she pulled away from the hug and walked towards Nanami, seems like they started to talk about something serious.

"You've been staring at them for a long time~" Naoya said,as he placed his arms around my shoulder. "Jealousy is a hard disease to get rid of you know~" he continued to tease as he sat down beside me, still having his arms around my shoulder."And not minding your business can lead to early death you know." I said,glaring at him before continuing to write something down in the paper.

I feel him chuckle beside me and just watched me write, he's such a fucking weirdo.

Sindreaquiri's POV

I let out a dramatic gasp, as I looked up at Nanami. "Brilliant! We should do that!" I beamed, excitedly holding both sides of his shoulder and shook him. "They're at a break for about 3 months already, they have to get used to singing and traveling all over again." Nanami said, making me look up at the ceiling as I thought of something.

"Are you sure they want to sing and travel only? They want to expand their song writing skills to, ya know." I mumbled as I looked at them, Geto and Gojo playfully fighting while writing something, Naoya annoying Choso while he writes, probably because his already done. Toji and Sukuna, sitting with each other as they read each other's work and giving each other feedback. "I say, we focus on that. In that way, they wouldn't need any song writer anymore." I said, as I tapped Nanami's shoulder.

He stared at me for a good minute, still thinking about what I said. "Hmm. Fine." He said, making me smile at him and turn my gaze back at Naoya. "Naoya! You're already done right? Can I see it?" I asked, he nodded his head standing up and ruffled Choso hair before walking away, holding up his paper. "Here ya go~" I smiled and grab his paper, as I read it. "Ah~ I have an idea!" I said smiling making their heads turn to me. "Already?!" They yelled at me. "What kind of brain do you have? A fucking machine?" Sukuna asked, frowning yet still amazed.

"Since Naoya finished his lines first, you're under his control help him form this to his music." I said smiling, making Naoya smirk. "You're all my slave!" He said and laughed, making me facepalm. Shaking my head as I check each instrument in the room, if it's all working or not. Tuning down their playful fights in the background, as I sat on the sit in front of the drums and checked if it's working fine.

Grabbing the drum stick and suddenly starting a beat. Humming some lyrics as I continued,i suddenly heard a bass,making me turn and see choso looking at me following my beat,making me smile at him. Suddenly Naoya followed, as Geto smiled grabbing a mic as he started to sing. Gojo and Sukuna suddenly follow.

Geto:

It's getting near dawn
When lights close their tired eyes

I'll soon be with you my love
Give you my dawn surprise

I'll be with you darling soon
I'll be with you when the stars start falling

Gojo:

I've been waiting so long
To be where I'm going
In the sunshine of your love

Sukuna:

I'm with you my love
The light's shining through on you

Yes, I'm with you my love
It's the morning and just we two

I'll stay with you darling now
I'll stay with you 'til my seas are dried up

I stared at Toji, signalling him to come over here and he did, quickly giving him the drumstick and making him sit in the chair, good thing he didn't miss the best and continued drumming. I was humming along as they sing, placing both of my hands on each side of Toji's shoulder as I watch them enjoy. I looked over at Naoya who is looking at me, I smiled at him and signaled him to make Nanami join.

I almost laughed when he kicked Nanami towards Gojo, who placed his arms around Nanami's shoulder forcing a mic against his lips not even letting him go. I chuckled now Nanami is forced to sing.

Nanami:

I've been waiting so long
To be where I'm going

In the sunshine of your love
I'm with you my love

Gojo and Geto :

The light's shining through on you
Yes, I'm with you my love

It's the morning and just we two
I'll stay with you darling now

I'll stay with you 'til my seas are dried up

Nanami and Sukuna

I've been waiting so long

To be where I'm going

In the sunshine of your love

As some part is for the Bass and Drummers solo, as I hummed softly. Smiling suddenly it faded when I remembered something.

Sukuna's POV

We all chuckled when we finished the song, I turned my head to look at Sin who is in daze, as she still had her hand on Toji's shoulder. Making me slightly pissed, I tried to read her expression yet I can't. She suddenly cleared her throat. "Excuse me for a while." She said and smiled, before walking out the room.

"Her face screams Draken." Choso said, as he strum his bass to whatever Naoya is instruction. "She still haven't move on from that ass?" Toji asked, as he messages his shoulder. "Well, she have been smiling like nothing since we met her." Gojo said as he finished drinking some water.

I ignored their comments and walked out of the room, searching for Sin. I saw her in her office, drinking rum as she stared at the floor. I knocked at the door, having her attention before I walked in and closed the door behind me. She turned her gaze at me. "Oh hey Sukuna, do you need something?" She asked before drinking in one gulp the glass of rum. I walked towards her, kneeling in one knee in front of her. Holding her chin and looking at her straight in the eyes.

"Are you alright?" I asked, she nodded her head and smiled lightly. "Yeah I am." She said and plastered a fake smile on her face, which I clearly hated. Making me flick her forehead. "O-ow, Sukuna!"

_________________
Your Outfit

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 72.3K 50
❝𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙮. 𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚 𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤𝙤...❞ Gojo Satoru has always been misunderstood, but beyond his unw...
207K 8.7K 75
Suguru kissed her lovingly as his tongue danced on hers. His mind already running miles ahead with the obscenity he was going to unravel, one piece o...
90.6K 2.6K 17
"For someone who had so much backchat only a few minutes ago, you're enjoying this, aren't you? The so-called strongest female Jujutsu Sorceress enjo...
127K 3.1K 16
[𝘚𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘶 𝘎𝘰𝘫𝘰 𝘹 𝘧!𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳] In which you developed mysterious abilities as a teenager where you live off sexual energy. Now, as an adu...