The Lady Of mY HoUSe

ATdreamyGirls1510 tarafından

Mahir Sehgal a popular guy, a neurologist,owner of Sanjivani Hospital,Elder son of sehgal family,28 years old... Daha Fazla

prologue
Characters
Characters Part 2
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
4.Who wins???
3.Mulaquatein
5.PREPARATIONS
6.Daily Routine
6. First meeting
7.Meeting
Kya Hoga??
Temple
😀😀😀😀😀
Coffee Date
DINNER DATE
Revelation
Roka
Badhai ho
Engagement
🎉Partyyyyy🎉
Pre wedding photo shoot
I STAND BY PEARL
Bachelor's Party
Punjab
First Argument
hey please
Sangeet
Mehendi
Haldi
B'day Celebration
Birthday+Chuda
Wedding😍😍
Reception
First night
Apology
Farm trip
FARM 2
Honeymoon-1
Honeymoon-2
ANNOUNCEMENT
Back to Home
Changes to be made
A new look
Finally All Set
Friend's Engagement
Confession
Sight-Seeing
House without lady
Singhaniyaa Mansion
Singhaniya Mansion Part-2
Art Gallery
Next morning
AUTHOR'S NOTE
2 months,more to come.....
Lauki Nhi Khaunga
Life Advice
The Lady is not well
The lady is not well-2
Hostel
Business Party-1
Business Party-2
Business Party-3
Hectic Schedule
Pregnancy
Futt Gaya Bhanda
Ladki Dekhne Jaana H
Shivika ka Roka
SHIRDI TRIP
Trip-2
Dinner date
B'day Party
Flying to Punjab
Sangeet
Mehendi-Haldi
Kritika's Wedding
Barbeque without Lady
Fight
Doggie
Accident-1
Accident -2
Accident -3
Hospital
Hospital -2
Discharge
Singhaniya Mansion
Mahir's anger
Singhaniya Mansion - 2
Baap-Beti
Maan hi gaye
1 Month Later
no nurse required
DAYOUT
Recovery
First Anniversay away from eachother
Outing
Yeh rishta nhi ho sakta
Diwali Party
Shimla
London
London-2
London-3
Mumbai
Sharing it
Dinner with the Singhaniya's
Saas-Bahu bonding
Epilogue
Epilogue-2
Epilogue -3
Epilogue-4
Bonus Chapter

Shimla-2

958 114 117
ATdreamyGirls1510 tarafından

"Shivaay bhaiya aap aage Beth jaiye"Bela said as she went and sat with Rudra and Kunj at the backseat while Mahir sat on the driving seat and glared at her from the rear view mirror.

"Okay"Shivaay said not understanding that the couple had a tiff.

"Kaha jaana h?"Mahir asked.

Bela gave her mobile to Shivaay with the GPS on.Shivaay instructed the directions and Mahir drove towards the restaurant they all were going to have a dinner with Pankhuri as an ice breaker.

"Tum log plzzz usse bhabhi mat bolna,abhi kuch fix nhi h,woh embarrass ho jayegi"Bela said and all her brother in law's nodded.

"Ishan you better behave"Mahir said looking at him from the rear view mirror and he pouted and looked at Bela.

"Sab log behave krna"Bela said now looking at Mahir who rolled his eyes at that.

"And plzz koi yeh mat puchna ki woh shadi ke liye haa krne wali h kya??"Bela again added and all her brother in law's nodded.

They all reached the hotel and Pankhuri was already waiting there for them,she had reached quite early.

Ishan,Rudra and Kunj walked behind Bela, awkward to meet their second maybe-soon-to-be bhabhi.

"Mere peeche kyu chal rahe ho tum teeno??"Bela whispered to them.

"Aise hi"Ishan said and Rudra and Kunj hummed in agreement.

They walked up to Pankhuri and smiled at her,Bela was the first one to greet her followed by the others.Pankhuri only knew Bela,Mahir and Shivaay because they were the only ones who had come to her home.

"Yeh mere baaki ke devar h,us din yeh log nhi aaye the hamare saath,yeh Neil,Shivaay bhaiya se chota,phir uske baad Kunj,phir yeh h Rudra aur yeh h sabse chota Ishan"Bela said and Pankhuri gave them all a smile while they all did a Namastey to her and then she also did a namastey to them.

They all settled down on the chairs and all the gents were silent,Bela knew she only had to talk because they won't do that at any cost.

"I hope humne zyada wait nhi karwaya?"Bela said just to start a conversation,time does flies because if she would have met her 3 years ago Bela wouldn't have talked at all,and now here she is starting a conversation with a stranger.

"Nhi,nhi,not at all,mein bhi abhi thodi derr pehele hi aayi thi"Pankhuri said.

Then again there was a silence and Bela sighed,her brother in law's couldn't shut their mouth when they were alone but now here they weren't speaking at all.

"Kuch order kr lete h?"Bela said and Pankhuri nodded so did the others.

Neil called a waiter.

"Aap dono order ke lijiye"Neil said gesturing to both the ladies present.

Bela asked Pankhuri to order first and then she ordered for all of them keeping in mind what everyone likes.

Once the order was placed Bela again turned to Pankhuri and initiated a conversation.The men were all silent,not knowing what they should speak.

Meanwhile Bela found Pankhuri easy to talk too,maybe it was because both were from business families and didn't wanted to pursue it and had chosed careers which nobody in their families did.They had pretty much same mentality as well.

"Nhi,nhi mera toh saara education Punjab se hi hua h"Bela answered and Pankhuri nodded.

"Mera bhi Shimla se hi hua h"Pankhuri said.

Soon enough their order had arrived and the waiter served them all,Bela saw Mahir's plate had bhindi and sighed,she knew he doesn't likes it at all even if it is on his plate.She proceeded to exchange their plates because her plate didn't had bhindi in it.

"It's okay"Mahir whispered to her,he was still mad at her over their fight before they came here.

"Mujhe pata h aapko nhi pasand yeh,aap khayenge bhi nhi,mein khaa lungi, dijiye"She said and swapped their plates.

Mahir smiled at her then for the first time since they had arrived and she rolled her eyes at him.This man was not ready to talk to her for the past 2 hours and now he is grinning at her.

"Ab kyu hass rahe h aap??kabse toh muhh sadakr bethe the!!"Bela pointed out and he smiled wider at that.

"Bela tum kabhi kabhi mujhe bht zyada irritate kr deti ho"He said.

"Oh,you are one to talk now!!!sabko pata h aap h jo mujhe hrr time irritate krte h,abhi bhi aap ki wajah se hi jhagda hua tha"Bela said a bit loudly,but didn't realise it but the others all had their attention on them now as they heard her.

"Oh, please,meine sirf tumhe kaha tha thoda jaldi krne ke liye,tum Jaan bhujkr time lagati ho taaki mein irritate ho jau"Mahir said then.

"Aap hamesha itni jaldi krte h na Mahirji,mein ek ladki hu,mujhe obviously time chahiye hota h ready hone mein"Bela complained and he yet again smiled at her.

"Ek toh yeh smile krna band kr dijiye aap,mujhe irritation hi raha h aapko smile krte huye dekhkr"Bela said.

"Kuch log hote h jo smile dekhkr smile krte h,aur tum ho ki mujhe smile krte huye dekh irritate ho rahi ho,wahh re waah,kya biwi mili h mujhe,meri Khushi bhi bardasht nhi hoti tumse"Mahir said just to annoy her and he was successful.

"Dekhiye,aapki inn hi harkaton pr mujhe gussa aata h,aap sudhar nhi sakte na??3 saal ho chuke h,pr ab bhi aapko meri jaan khane mein kitna maza aata h na??kaash meine aapse shadi nhi ki hoti"Bela said getting irritated by his antics,not realising the others were looking at them amusedly,the shegal men were used to this now and they quite enjoyed watching the couple bicker but for Pankhuri it was new.

"Oh come on,I know you don't mean it"Mahir said and again gave her a smile and she literally glared at him now.

"Agar aapne abhi the smile krna band nhi kiya na toh mein dad se complain kr dungi Mahirji"Bela said.

"Acha,kya bologi unhe??ki mein smile kr raha tha??"Mahir asked and she sighed.

"Aap kal hi nikal jayega,Neil aur chachu ke saath,mujhe thodi Shanti milegi"Bela said.

"Accha,tum hi toh kal tak mujhe keh rahi thi rukne ke liye"Mahir said smirking at her who rolled her eyes in return.

"Mujhe aapse baat hi nhi krni h,aap chup chap khana khaiye,mera sirr mat khaiye "Bela said.

"Accha thik h itna sado mat,meine tumhe maaf Kiya bas?"Mahir said further annoying her more.

"Aap mujhse maafi mangi ye,aapki galti thi"Bela said and he chuckled at that.

"Don't worry,this is normal for them"Neil said looking at Pankhuri who thought that it was a serious fight between the couple.

Bela heard it and then gestured Mahir to be quite then,she didn't wanted to make a scene or give everyone something to laugh about.

"Kya bhai wapas,bhabhi ko naraz kr diya?"Kunj said.

"Teri bhabhi h hi aisi,baat baat pr chidd jaati h"Mahir said and Bela glared at him.

"Ohh plzzz bhabhi nhi chidti aap unhe chidate rehte h"Ishan said.

"Chup kr bhabhi ka chamcha"Mahir said and Ishan pouted and looked at Bela.

"Mat suno inki baaton ko tum Ishan"Bela said.

"Haa ab ek dusre ko support kr rahe h dekho yeh log"Mahir said and Bela rolled her eyes at him.

"Bas bas,kahi Miss Pankhuri aap logo ko dekhkr shadi na krne ka irada bana le"Neil said winking at Pankhuri and she chuckled in response while Behir rolled their eyes at it.

Soon enough they all continued eating their dinne rwith a lil bit of chit chat,the boy's were now trying to make small talks with their maybe soon to be bhabhi,Shivaay was quite the whole time though,he didn't knew what to say,plus everyone was here and so he found it awkward to talk to Pankhuri.

Bela did the majority of the talking but her brother in law's soon joined her and they all tried to just keep the conversation light hearted so that Pankhuri doesn't feels so burdened or awkward amongst them all.

"Mahirji,chaliye hum Ice-Cream lekr aate h?"Bela said loudly looking at her husband who at first was confus8with her request but then soon understood once she gestured with her eyes.

"Chalo,tum sab bhi aa jao,apni apni pasand ki ice cream le lo"Mahir said gesturing to the rest of his brothers.

Shivaay was also about to get up but Mahir stopped him from doing so.

"Tu Beth na,mein laata hu teri icecream,mujhe pata h tujhe konsi chahiye"Mahir said and didn't waited for his response and held Bela's hand and took her with him,his brother's following him behind.

Shivaay completely understood it why they all left them both alone.

"I hope you had a great time"Shivaay said to break the silence,he thought this dinner with the family might be awkward for her.

"I did,your family is lovely"Pankhuri said and smiled at him.

"Hum yaha pr thode din aur rukne Wale h"Shivaay said and Pankhuri understood that meant both of them could meet more to get to know eachother.

"Toh,tumhara last rishta kyu toota??"Pankhuri asked,she had wanted to ask him this since a long time.

"Well, it's a long story,maybe I will tell you later"Shivaay said and Pankhuri nodded,so there was going to be a next meeting then.

They didn't got to talk much because soon enough everyone had returned with ice creams.

"Uh,hume pata nhi tha aap konsa flavour prefer h,toh sab le aaye,aap choose kr lijiye"Kunj said scratching the back of his neck in embarrassment.

Pankhuri found the gesture too adorable,they were all very sweet.She smiled widely at him and thanked him after she took the butter scotch cone from the many cones he had brought.

"Bhabhi yeh lijiye, aapka chocolate cone"Kunj gave it to Bela who smiled at him and took it even though she was having a strawberry ice cream.

"Yeh kon khayega?"Mahir asked pointing to the strawberry ice cream.

"Aap khaa lijiye"She said and gave it to him and unwrapped her chocolate one.

Mahir shook his head at her antics but did ate the strawberry ice cream.

"Pankhuri,come we will drop you"Mahir spoke to her for the first time and Pankhuri really didn't wanted deny but she had her own car.

"Haa tum hamare saath hi aa jao,bht derr ho gayi h wese bhi"Bela said.

"It's okay,mein chali jaungi"Pankhuri said.

"Shivaay,tu Jaa na Pankhuri ke saath,make sure yeh safely poch jaye apne ghar,if you don't mind Pankhuri offcourse?"Mahir then said and Pankhuri didn't knew how to deny that.

"Mein wapas kese aaunga??"Shivaay asked looking at Mahir as if his was a very stupid idea.

"Arre mein Khanna ko bhej dunga,woh pick up kr lega tujhe"Mahir said.

"Nhi,nhi, it's completely fine,mein akele Jaa sakti hu,aapko itni takleef krne ki zarurat nhi h"Pankhuri said.

"Shivaay bhaiya,woh akele kese jayegi??raat kitni ho gayi h dekhiye?aapko jaakr make sure krna chahiye ki woh safely Ghar poch jaaye"Bela said this time and Shivaay couldn't deny her at all.

"It's fine,come I will drop you"Shivaay said then and Pankhuri then nodded.

The Sehgal's then bid by to them and left in their own car.

"Maan na padega,kabhi kabhi aap bhi bht accha soch lete h"Bela said as Mahir drove their car towards their hotel room.

"Tum mujhse jhagda krne mein hi reh jaati ho isliye tumhe meri kadra nhi h"Mahir said and she rolled her eyes at that.

"Aap sirr Chad jaate h isliye mein tariff nhi krti aapki"Bela said.

"Aap dono ko aise jhagdna nhi chahiye tha waha dinner pr, Miss Pankhuri kya soch rahi hogi aapke baare mein?"Neil said.

"Sochna kya h ismein?sab couples jhagdte h,it's quite normal "Bela said.

"Haa,aisa koi couple nhi h jo jhagda nhi krta hoga,wese bhi sab accha hoga toh life boring ho jayegi"Mahir said and Bela nodded at that and the rest just rolled their eyes.

"Wese bhi arranged marriage hi ya love marriage, husband wife mein fights toh hoti rehti h, important yeh h ki phir bhi woh saath rehte h"Mahir said.

"Bas bas,aur mature baatein mat kijiye,mujhe vishwas nhi hota ki mera hi pati bol raha h"Bela said and her brother in law's laughed at that then.

"Ha ha ha,very funny"Mahir said and Bela chuckled at that.

"Aap chidte huye kitne cute lagte h"Bela said pinching his left cheek and as soon as she did that all her brother in law's teased her.

"Bhabhi,hum bhi h yaha pr,aap toh bhul hi gayi"Kunj said.

"Meri virgin aankhein isse zyada dekh nhi sakti"Neil said.

And Bela was a red mess already.Three years and still she blushed everytime anyone teased her with her husband's name.

"Bas bas meri biwi ko chedna band karo,Sharma jayegi bichari"Mahir said and Bela glared at him to which he just chuckled.
___________________________

"Thank you"Pankhuri said once they reached her home.

"No problem "Shivaay said as he stood outside her home.

"Ander aaiye na"Pankhuri said.

"No,no, it's fine,Khanna mujhe pick krta hu hoga ab"Shivaay said and Pankhuri nodded then.

She then wished him for the night and left.Soon enough Khanna arrived and Shivaay left too.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

447K 28.5K 72
He doesn't like her, but always had a soft corner for her.. She hate him, but always stays by his side.. He don't like her presence, but misses her...
123K 14.1K 64
Meet the Mahir Sehgal and Bela Sharma.. they met, became friends but marriage? The had to marry, at the spot all of a sudden.. One side is mahir who...
233K 12.6K 40
Mahir Sehgal, the CEO of Sehgal group of Companies, didn't want to get married at any cost but due to pressure from his parents, he agreed to get mar...
206K 14.5K 43
How love will happen between bela and mahir after marriage. Mahir loves someone else and he want to be with her in any circumstances. Bela is an ambi...