I should be your Beta, not yo...

By LeseMate

Kyran Crimson. The future Beta of his pack. However, his future was vague because he wasn't just a normal B... More

Introduction
Prologue - Defective
1 - Back
2 - »Those eyes...«
3 - Live or die?
4 - Kyran August Joffrey Yldiz Crimson
5 - Mental break-down
6 - Coffee
7 - Vision
8 - Swimming
9 - Training
10 - Kiss
11 - He is a hunter
12 - The Lycans
13 - Old friends
14 - »Don't you want to stay over?«
15 - Deja-vu
16 - Witch
17 - Lunch
18 - Fynniboy
19 - Stories over stories
20 - Gesture
21 - Achoo!
22 - A cold
23 - My Alpha
24 - Christmas party ends in a disaster
25 - Christmas presents on New Year's Eve
26 - Black eye
27 - Dreams and Teams
28 - Class picture
29 - Virgin
30 - Captain
31 - Studying with wolf
32 - Dispute
33 - Drunk
34 - Hey, I'm Valentin and you, cutie?
35 - Enzo
36 - Moat
37 - Alpha, Luna, Beta, Omega
38 - Movie
39 - Brothers
40 - Pet name
41 - Birthday
42 - Beta
43 - Morning afterwards
44 - News
45 - Elias
46 - Hanny
47 - Home
48 - The future is bullshit
49 - Rescue?
50 - Swap
51 - Calm before the storm
52 - Truth
53 - The time goes by
54 - Arrived
55 - Second act
56 - Vacation
57 - Austria
58 - Black Death
59 - Life
60 - Birth
61 - End
62 - Safe
Epilogue 1.0
Epilogue 2.0
Epilogue 3.0 Alternative ending
Side-Story: 2
Side-Story: 3
Side-Story: 4
Side-Story: 5
Side-Story: 6
Side-Story: 7
Side-Story: 8
Side-Story: 9
Side-Story: 10
Side-Story: 11
Side-Story: 12
Side-Story: 13
Side-Story: 14
Side-Story: 15
Side-Story: 16
Side-Story: 17
Side-Story: 18
Afterword

Side-Story: 1

212 4 0
By LeseMate

[Authors Note]

Hello hello,

Side-Stories?! Huh?!
Yes! I had some ideas for some side-stories that include the orginal story and also the alternative ending. 
Those side-stories can include stories about not only our maincharacter but also the sidecharacters. Like Fynn and Toby for examble. So, to make more of you curious to read. 

Then, let yourselfs be surprised and dive into the Side-Stories of "I should be your Beta, not your Mate"!

LeseMate

Side-Story: 1 - Alternative ending to be continued... - Part 1

I grinned brightly when I heard the bell ring and a familiar scent filled my nose and mind. He was here.

He stopped in his tracks and waved at me, before he mouthed something and went to his seat. My shift was still ongoing and I couldn't just stop to greet my mate as I would like to, but I still returned a light smile and his waving.

Teddy and Naomi were pretty chill if it was about greeting one's boyfriend, but we still had customers I couldn't just leave alone.

After finishing their orders and also the order of Cas who had ordered at his table, I grabbed his order and went to him.

»Black coffee for my dearest«, I purred and kissed his cheek which left him smiling stupidly. »Your shift is almost over?«

I nodded and took a seat in front of him. He immediately grabbed my hand over the table and intertwined our fingers. »How was your day until now?« He lightly dropped his head left and right before he sighed.

»Just another day of listening to the professor and working on my assignment.«

I agreed to the struggle in his voice. I, too, was pretty tired from studying medicine. But I couldn't really afford to complain. At least not as long as I could make my dream come true. My father was a doctor too, though he didn't work at the moment, and I wanted to follow in his steps.

Our circumstances of not being in a pack made it pretty hard to find a place where we wouldn't intrude in a territory of a pack. And it made it a bit hard for my father to find a good job.

It wasn't always easy to live without a pack but we were happy. Well, at least I was. I couldn't speak for my mother who sometimes longed for the company of other pack members. However, my father and my siblings didn't seem to have the urge to get into a pack.

And now with my mate being a human, I also liked not being in a pack. I didn't want to force rules on him that would normally only inflict him if I was in a pack.

I still hadn't even told him what I was and it wasn't like it really mattered until now.

Of course, there was the thing with the marking, but we went out to a bar one evening in the little time-window of three days and I kind of got him drunk before making out with him.

We hadn't slept with each other and I wouldn't have wanted that, only because I wanted to mark him as mine. But I laid my mark on his neck at the very least.

As egoistic as it sounded, I wanted to live on to get the chance to get to know him.

If he still rejected me, if someday my secret would come out, I would let him go.

My soul would scream for him and I was sure I would go mad at some point, but I didn't want to force him more than I already did with the mark.

»And your day?«

I thought about it sometime before answering. My day wasn't really different from his, just that I had my readings at the university in the evening and not in the morning.

»Just working«, I said and shrugged my shoulders.

»Ah, well, my older sister called and asked if he could visit us on the weekend. But

nothing more.«

»Your sister? I never really heard anything about your family.«

Because I almost never talked about them. I loved them and I loved spending time

with them too. However, talking about them with Casimir?

I was completely enchanted by this man but I still couldn't call it love. He and I needed much more time until we could confess, or at least I would confess at some point.

Of course, we were in a relationship because we liked each other, still we wanted to get to know each other more before the word love crashed down on us.

Still, until now, I couldn't really talk to him about my little crazy family. They were gorgeous but they had their own quirks that mostly came from not being part of a pack. And living in the city which made our wolf-side crumble a bit.

We didn't transform as often as wolves in a pack that also lived in the countryside.

So, if I ever brought him home with me, I needed to make sure, he was ready to be greeted by a giant wolf lying on the couch or I needed to force my family to suppress their other side for the time being.

I wanted to choose neither of them at the moment.

My family already suffered from the suppression quite a bit and I didn't want to add more to it. Surely, they could do it if it was just one evening, like for dinner. But one dinner would turn into two and then he wanted to come over more and more because they got along. Maybe he would even visit unexpectedly and then discover our secret.

And to be sure that he wouldn't run away after discovering that I was part wolf, I needed him to get to know me better. That's what I told myself at least.

Theory and praxis were more distanced to each other than one could think.

»Nah, nothing to talk about. They are cool but just average.« Clearly an underestimation.

They weren't average at all; they were crazy and funny.

»Okay, so you have only one sister? An older one, as I understood?« He was calm about it. If he saw that I lied, I couldn't tell. »Uh, I have one little brother, who is still in college. And a big sister, who is shockingly seven years older.«

His eyes grew big but then he smirked. »So, the responsible older child, the loved youngest child and the forgotten middle child.«

I snorted because of the comparison made up by social media. »My older sister is a bit forgotten because she left home already. She is married. She is visiting because she lives in another country with her husband. But we are all loved.«

»I have a sibling too.« Surprised, my eyes widened. »An older brother, only a few months older. However, I'm adopted, so we aren't really brothers.«

»You're adopted?«

He had never told me that. Not that it would be a problem to me. He was my mate because he was my mate, not because of his family circumstances.

»Yeah. My parents died in a car crash and friends of my parents took me in. They live in the countryside, so moving to the big city was an enormous change.«

I always lived in a city, though we needed to move many times. We never went to the countryside because of pack territories and not wanting a confrontation.

»I grew up with them since I was seven, so I consider them my parents. And because they can't come often to visit, I would like you to meet them.«

My eyes widened. With a gaping mouth I pointed at myself. »Me? Meeting« - I pointed at him - »your family?«

Heartily he laughed and nodded. His wavy brown hair shook with every nod.

»Uhm...«

I hesitated. It shouldn't be a problem for me to meet them, right? His parents weren't like mine. »Sure. When?«

»I will text you later. But it should be in the next few days. Your sister wouldn't mind if I borrow you for one evening, right?«

Smirking charmingly as he always did, he leaned forward, lifted my hand and kissed my knuckles. Blushing like a tomato, I lowered my eyelashes and avoided looking at him.

He was too enchanting.

»She wouldn't mind.« And if she did, I would tackle her to the ground and run. Emma was chill with everything and her husband was like an older brother to me. But she wanted to chain us to our home when she visited. After all, we could only see her twice, maybe thrice a year.

It was possible that we would move closer to Emma in the future, but we would decide after Carlyle graduated from college. And then I would still stay here because of my university.

Casimir was a reason for my wish to stay too.

»Nice.« He took a sip of his black coffee and smiled happily. He always did when he drank this devilish energy of caffeine. I still couldn't get how he liked pure black coffee without anything.

»Keith!« I looked up and met eyes with Naomi who stood behind the counter. Customers swarming at her.

»Later«, I said and kissed his cheek in passing before I quickly walked behind the counter to take orders.

Casimir left the café for some time to go grocery shopping. He lived alone, so he couldn't count on his mother to cook for him like I did. And his small apartment was perfect for us to meet up. That was also a reason how I could stop him from meeting my crazy family.

After my shift ended, he came back and together we went to his home where he

cooked for us and we ate it in front of the TV.

»Come on, Rachel! How can a human being be so stupid?!«,Cas swore at the TV because we watched some weird reality-show. Grinning, I put my spoon into the pot of ice and stuffed more of it into my mouth.

I wasn't really interested in shows like that but Cas loved discussing everything stupid that happened. He loved to nag people when they acted stupid. Well, he just couldn't stand people that acted without thinking.

»Luckily you aren't stupid«, he mumbled and snuggled closer to me, rubbing his cheek against mine. »And what if I were?« He squinted up to me and glared with the most nagging glare I have ever seen.

Amused, I smirked brightly.

»Then, I would do some weird experiments on you, so you would activate the more clever brain cells.«

At least he wanted to stay with me.

I laughed and rubbed my cheek against his just like he just did.

»Experiments? Binding me to the bed or a table? With my limbs all stretched out? My body, an offering to you? You, doing everything you want with me? Activating those brain cells that make me submit to you?« I tried enticing him with the deepest desire in my heart and rubbed my nose along his neck.

He shuddered - his breathing hitched.

»Master?«, I purred like a cat.

He hummed quite irritated and shifted in his seat. My eyes glanced down to his middle and I could, though it wasn't much till now, see a bit of hardness.

It was quite satisfying that he reacted to me like that.

»Keith?«

I didn't stop running my nose along his neck. Over the mark that was almost invisible and only spread out my scent - my claim on him.

I mostly covered him in my scent when we were together to let others know he was mine. Well, humans didn't know and couldn't smell it, but other supernatural beings could and they were the most dangerous.

»Hmm?« His hand shifted to my leg and his fingers dug into my flesh that was still covered by cloth.

»Would you love to be buried deep into my pillows? Though you already press your face into them, your moans still fill the whole room? My whole body pressed on you, in you? Me, deep buried inside you? Your body, yearning for more? Begging me to make you cum? Filling you with mine, until you flow over?«

I couldn't comprehend his whispered words at first, the dark lust behind them, but then it clicked and I blushed crimson red.

Seeing my head had caught fire, he laughed so loud, I got even more embarrassed.

»You started it.«

»I know, I know!«, I whined and hid my face in his chest that still moved up and down from his laughter.

»Some day«, he then whispered into my ear and I knew exactly what he was talking about.

The embarrassment didn't calm down and made me take a look at the clock. »I need to get going!«,I almost yelled and jumped up, hitting my knee against the couch-table. »Fuck!« Using more curse words than just his one, I rubbed my knee.

»You okay?« He chuckled, knowing well why I acted so rashly and it made me grumble.

»Yeah...«

»Good.«

He pulled me down and kissed my lips with full intensity, sliding his tongue into my mouth without effort because I opened up to him completely. I melted under his touch.

Grinning into the kiss, he pulled me down on his lap and made me sit sideways on him. The kiss got interrupted by him by parting our lips just to kiss along my jawline and nibbling on my earlobe.

»Are you staying over tonight or are you going home after your reading?«

I thought very hard about it and I almost wanted to say, I will stay over. But I didn't. I couldn't. I didn't trust myself around him if he railed me up like that already.

His kisses along my jawline and now my neck too didn't stop.

»Sorry... ha...« I closed my eyes in pleasure and took a moment to think it over again.

I really wanted to come back later but if I stayed...

»Let me meet your family first...«, I pressed out, holding back a moan, but still couldn't stop from gasping.

»Fine. You want to take a quick shower before you go to your reading?« The teasing was clearly heard in his voice and I blushed even harder. »Please.«

I got up, though I already missed his arms like crazy and my legs still felt a little weak.

»I will put some clean clothes out«, he said before I disappeared into the bathroom.

First, I wanted to deny his clothes because I had my own and it wasn't like they were dirty. But after a second thought, I loved the idea of wearing his clothes and being

covered in his scent.

Would I even manage to concentrate in class?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 106 25
After everything that went down with Reiner and Bertolt, Y/n Arlert landed a spot in the new Levi Squad. Upon joining, she and her friends have been...
40.3K 1.8K 21
An Alpha, ostracized by his pack. Forced to live alone in a cabin, far from anyone. Only a few knew of his existence, and they were determined to kee...
25.6K 1.4K 21
Greyson an omega who is abused and scared meets Nicholas an omega who has lived a somewhat pampered lifestyle. What happens when they come face to fa...
19.2K 876 30
Luka Knight isn't exactly having "fun" with his life as the next heir of his pack. Cursed with a spirit wolf who would roast his ass with every remar...