β˜…MY NAIJA SCHOOL TALEβ˜…(Unedit...

By Nazaking

Judith's life takes a sudden turn during her SS1 days, when her dad died from a ghastly road accident.. which... More

when life takes a turn(prologue)
1~>moving on
2~>Preparation
Characters
3~>New girl?
4~>friends and enemies
5~>Jerk
6~>Philanderer
7~>VECTOR
8~>Bad guys
10~>UNDECIPHERABLE
11~>Visiting Day!!
12~>Stay away
13~>Incongruence
14~>Bestfriends
15~>Jealousy
16~>Drama
17~>SS3
18~>Wahala.
19~>Stigma
20~>Hand Over.
21~>Exams.
22~>Coming Home.
23~>Family
24~>Family..2
25~>Family...3
26~>Back To School.
27~>Blossom.
28~>Unity
29~>Malevolence.
30~Who locked the door?
31~Esteem.
32~Strange.
33~Couples.
34~>Date.
35~Drift
36~Argument.
37~Breakfast.
38~Frenemy
39~Focus.
Your thoughts...
40~Just Friends.
41~Final Goodbyes.
Appreciation.

9~>The Spur

167 32 3
By Nazaking

pls leave a vote and a comment.

🚴🚴Elo🚴🚴

We were best friends.
If anyone told me two years ago that we will ever be enemies I would have given that person a serious punch.

And what tore us apart?

Uzoamaka

We three where best friends

When I say we three,I meant
I,Kachi and Uzo.

I loved Uzo but she liked Kachi instead and only took me as a brother.

It was a unrequited love but I was willing to chest it believing that it might work out between them.

But he played her,it really left a strain in our relationship as best friends because Uzo was like the bind between us.

We didn't speak to each other for a long while but the straw that broke the Camel's back was when one of his new friends tried to drug and rape my cousin sister Ifeoma during one of our classmates birthday party.

I caught them.

But it was swept under the carpet just because the school's golden boy was defending his new friend.

This happened in our ss1 days

Uzoamaka relocated with her parents to Australia.

We keep in touch though but we weren't really close as before.

And Kachi?

I wish i could find another word deeper than hatred to describe how much I despise him..

What's even more annoying.

He's trying to play another game with a girl I'm beginning to hold dear to my heart.

I can't just place it,why does that idiot love annoying me this days.

I really adore Judith just like my sister Ifeoma.

Her elegance, intelligence,sense of humor and beauty.

She's definitely going to be a prey for the players in BRISC.

"Elo, What's up nah,what are you thinking about?" Kaycee asked

"Nothing serious my guy."

"Have you seen Yinka?"

"I think I saw her with Aishat moving towards the library"

"Okay,let me go and see her"

"Come first, Kaycee,leave Yinka to focus na, before it looks like you like following her about like woman wrapper" I teased.

"Thunder fire you there,no be me say make you no find girlfriend,
Ehen,I been wan ask,you dey trip for Judith?,they way you two are behaving like you are already..."i cut him short by trying to hit him which made him run

"Kaycee,may God have mercy on you,Jesus,how does Yinka even cope with this your dirty minded self, don't allow me to catch you oo,Anu ofia" I said running after him.
.
.
.

Ella.

It was break time, Everyone was moving to the cafeteria,I decided to buy this plantain chips I have been craving for with the last change I had.

Coming from a poor background.
I always try to make do with what I'm given.

I'm the only child of a single mother

My mother is trying her best to make sure I don't end up like her.

She dropped out of school,deceived by an road construction engineer whom she thought actually loved her.

But after finishing their road project in our village,his phone line never went through and my grandparents disowned her.

Her story made me hate men and even the whole male gender as a whole..

If my father never deceived my mother and abandoned her.

I and my mum wouldn't have been suffering this way.

I was a prey for bullies because I was always alone.

Recently,Femi had been trying to be close to me which is getting Sophie annoyed because she has her eyes on him.

But I don't even want to have anything with Boys.

Why is she feeling threatened?.

And finally our eyes clicked and she approached me with Bisola and worst of all Chinwe.

Chinwe is really a terrible bully she once had a girl beaten up because she felt she was stealing Kachi away from her.

"Heyyo poor bitch!" Chinwe snarled walking up to me.

"So because you think because Femi is talking with you,you can now rub elbows with us." Sophie added.

"Listen you poor thing, My Femi is too cute and rich to date such a poor church rat like you,He is just going to use and dump you like the trash you are.
Got that?" Sophie continued

"But I didn't do anything "

Kpaa!
Kpaa!!
Kpaa!!!

I felt three hard strikes on my cheek ,I just felt like disappearing due to the embarrassment they were causing me,my eyes blurred.

Everyone behaved like nothing happened.

I'm just a nobody,no one cares.

"Will shut up that stinking hole on you face,what gave you the guts to talk,when classy chicks talk all you have to do is to shut that trap you call mouth and listen."Chinwe smirked smugly as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Ahhhhh!!"
I heard someone's scream.

As many students gasped.

It was Chinwe shouting after the new girl gave her a slap.

This attracted the whole crowd of students to watch the aftermath.

"Are you stupid,why will you slap a fellow student like that?, your fellow girl for that matter ,what are you feeling like?, Queen Elizabeth?" The pretty girl asked angrily.

"How dare you lay your filthy hands on me?"

"yen,yen,yen"she mimicked making Chinwe go red in anger.

"I slapped you, whatchu gon do about it?,the last time I checked the school rules and regulations has zero tolerance for bullying,I don't mind dragging this to the principal's office,but if you are looking for someone to bully, you have met your match and I wont hesitate to beat you blue,black and in fact all colours of the rainbow if you dare me.
Just try me."she bellowed with a dangerous glint in her eyes which made Chinwe flinch backwards.

"Watch your back because this isn't over yet,girls!!"she walked out angrily while her friends joined her immediately glaring at the new girl.

"Serves her right"

"Exactly"

"She now knows what it is like to have a taste of her own medicine."

"That girl has guts oo."

"But I didn't expect Chinwe to just back out."

They students murmured as they dispersed going back to their business.

"Hey,are you okay?" she asked placing her hand on my shoulder.

"Thank you for defending me,but you shouldn't have,you've just added yourself to Chinwe's blacklist." I scolded.

"if I knew you were going to spew this nonsense,I would have just kept my help to myself " she said standing up to leave.

"please,I don't mean it that way,I just don't want anyone to get into trouble because of me,I appreciate your kind gesture."i speculated not wanting her to get teed off.

"I was just pulling your legs." she smiled easing off the fear I was feeling and I smiled back

"So,Where are you friends?" she asked making my smile drop.

"i don't have friends."

"Ohh, come join me and my friends in our table, okay?" she said.

"Are you sure I'm not inconveniencing you?"

"Break is over already.
I will be expecting you tomorrow,what class are you in?"

" SS2c"

"Oh,you are an art student?,that's cool, I'm Judith" she introduced.

"I'm Nuella" I replied.

"okay, Nuella,I Gotta go,see ya tomorrow" she chimed hopping to meet Ifeoma.

I've overheard my classmates talking about her,they claim that she's proud because she's pretty and intelligent and acts as if the world revolves around her,
I guess they where jealous.

Since I started schooling here three years ago,I was called a loner because I rather stay alone than have fake friends who avoid me because I was on Chinwe's spotlight.

But Judith is so easy to talk to,she even invited me over to their table,I guess good people exists afterall.

Chinwe

How dare she!!!

Nobody dares me and goes scot-free.

I must get back at her before all this girls think they can disrespect me.

I can't report her to dad , He promised never to get involved with any mess I get myself into after the last incident I had with a student.

I'll think of what to do.

"But who does that Judith think she is,we have always bullied students and no one dares interfer with our affairs ,what's her business with whom we bully" Sophie sputtered.

"She's growing wings, I need to clip them"

"But that girl is something else,did you see the dangerous glint in her eyes when she threatened to beat Chinwe up"Bisola spoke out.

"She's just a barking dog that can't bite" I retorted.

"But you flinched back with fear,I saw you,besides I really felt sorry for that girl when you slapped her so mercilessly,Chinwe this your heart is getting harder by the day" Bisola blurted.

"Bisola,don't piss me off with that silly talk,I need to teach that bitch a lesson so next time she'll know better not to raise her slimy hands on Ifedimma Anita Chinwe" I said with a smug.

Ifeoma

"Judith!!,you shouldn't have done that." I scolded.

"Ifeoma,are you saying I should fold my arms and watch a fellow student be bullied by that arrogant peacock?" she fumed.

"I'm just looking out for you ,Chinwe may be stupid but she's dangerous and unpredictable."

"That's nonsense Ify,I don't give a flying fuck,
Ify,I hate any form of bullying with every bone in me,I can't just watch a girl bully another girl simply because one has higher status than the other,when the school rules and regulations are not for fancy"

"I understand you Judy,just be careful, okay?"

"Ify,you are make it seem like something bad is going to happen,that peacock can't do anything more than a dead rat."i joked.

"Did you see the way she cried.

How dare you lay your filthy hands on me" Ify mimicked cartonishly.

As we burst into a uproar of laughter walking towards the volleyball court.

As a teenager ,I hate being intimidated with passion.

I also walk away when I feel like you want to turn me into a puppet.

What do you think about Elo's view about how he came at loggerheads with Kachi?

Nuella's mother story reminded me of how the number of fatherless babies and husbandless mothers increased in geometric progression few months after road construction workers left our town.

It was a lesson to young girls especially teenagers.

I added Nuella cus,I kinda had her character when I was a secondary school student but not really extreme though,I just stayed away from all my male classmates .

I'm regretting it though,I could have made cool male friends but I waved them all off.

Did you have a classmate with this character.

Vote, comment and share , don't be selfish.

Your favorite naija writer
NAZAKING 💋💋
Xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.3K 12.8K 41
When Dieko's father becomes a drunkard overnight, her mother becomes a punching bag but she endures it hoping it will all end soon but when he then b...
31.9K 2K 21
Siphosethu "She will leave today with you! and we will make sure they get married tomorrow" Me"But I am only 18" My Mother hugged me, she said all sh...
35K 7.5K 60
"Jace stop"I murmured in between his lips. "Michelle,It has always been you"Jace whispered. "Please stop,love isn't real in your world so why now...
165K 32.2K 62
| PUBLISHED ON HINOVEL | | PUBLISHED ON RNOVEL | | PUBLISHED ON READOO | | PUBLISHED ON VOLCANOEBOOK | "Love is needing someone, Love is puttin...