You're breaking me. (l.s)

By wannareadatm

Louis. A 17 year old boy with feminine features and beautiful blue eyes. A boy with an amazing personality. ... More

Intro
Part 1.
Part 2.
Part 4.
Part 5.
Part 6.
Part 7.
Part 8.
Part 9.
Part 10.

Part 3.

37 2 0
By wannareadatm

Louis POV

The next morning I woke up to my alarm going off. I groaned. Look I don't dislike school but I dislike mornings, they're just not my thing.

After going trough all my life choices, I got myself out of bed and started to get ready.

For my outfit I picked out a baby pink skirt with a white comfy sweater. Does it surprise you that I wear skirts? No? Me neither.

After putting my outfit on and brushing my teeth and doing my hair I walked down the stairs to get breakfast. I made myself a cup of tea and grabbed some toast.

After eating breakfast I put my white toms on and walked out of the door. I was waiting at the bus stop when Niall arrived.

"Good morning Lou"

"Good morning Niall" I answered and gave him a quick hug.

After having some small talk the bus arrived and we got in. The bus ride to school is a 15 minute drive so Niall and I listened to some music and talked for a while.

The bus came to a stop and we got out. "I'm gonna grab some things from my locker before our classes start. I'll see you later Lou". After saying bye to Niall he entered the school building.

I started walking to the school building when I saw Harry leaning against the wall smoking a cigarette. I wanted to ignore him and walk past him when I heard...

"Good morning princess, did you have a nice sleep?". Why can he talk?

"Could be better" I said honestly. What's the point of lying about it.

"Probably because I wasn't sleeping next to you" He said, sending me a wink.

"I guess we'll never find out Styles"

"Oh but we will". What's all this flirting about. It's really starting to get annoying.

"You know smoking kills" I said, trying to change the subject.

"Are you concerned about my well-being princess?". He was mocking me.

"Whatever. Bye Harry"

"Bye princess, let's do this again sometime. But then you and me alone, at a nice place".

I ignored him and entered the school. Is this his way of asking me out? It's not that I don't want to go on a date with him, I mean look at him, he's super hot. But I know what type of person he is so it's not happening.

Classes went by pretty fast. Before I knew it , it was time for lunch.
I walked with Niall to the cafeteria, Niall got his food and we sat at our usual table.

We were just having a conversation about Niall going on vacation in the winter break when my best friend walked over.

Harry Styles.

And that was sarcastic if you didn't notice yet.

"What are you doing princess"

"Eating? What else do you do at lunch Harry". He's already annoying me and didn't even say much yet.

"Looking at pretty boys like you". Can I puke?

"You're making my hunger go away by saying that, so go away"

"Louis! Be nice". Niall said. I swear to god Niall, you're making it worse.

"Yes Louis, be nice" Harry said with his usual smirk.

I just sighed. I really don't want to do this right now.

"Actually I came here to ask you a question".

"And that is?". Please say something normal.

"I was wondering if I can drive you home today again, and if I can pick you up tomorrow on my way to school". That's not normal. I thought he was gonna ask me out or something.

"And why would I want that?"

"Lou the busses don't drive tomorrow, there is this protest happening so we won't be able to get to school by bus tomorrow"

"Niall you're not helping"

"That's great, it's a deal than, see you after school princess". He stood up gave me a kiss on the cheek and walked away.

"Bu-" never mind he already left.

"OMG LOUIS, he's totally into you"

"Ni, don't start this again. He's up to something, I can feel it".

"Ooh don't be ridiculous"

I changed the subject because I really don't want to talk about Harry, he's not important.

And again before we knew it, lunch was over and we started walking to our classes.

The rest of the day was quite uneventful. But I was really dreading to sit in a car with Harry again. But when the bell rang It was time to get my day even more ruined by Harry.

I walked out of school and I saw Harry leaning against his car. Maybe if I just act like I didn't see him he will let it go.

I started walking to the bus stop when..

"Princess, i'm right here". Shit.

"Ooh, sorry, didn't see you". How could I not see him, he has the coolest car of the whole school and is a giant. How can you not notice.

I walked to his car and got in.

"Hey princess". He said and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I blushed a little bit, that was kind of cute.

"Hi"

"How was school?"

"I had some fun classes, I had art history today"

"You like that class?"

"Mhm"

"Me too"

"You like art?" I said flabbergasted. He does not look like a person who likes art.

"I do, surprised?"

"I am actually"

"We should go to a museum some day then". Is he asking me out?

"Maybe"

"Ooh, i'm coming closer to the princess's heart"

"Don't be so full of yourself, I said maybe"

"Alright".

After our little conversation we drove to my house in silence, sometimes with a bit of small talk.

We arrived at my house

"Thanks for the ride Harry, see you around"

"No problem princess" He gave me a kiss on my cheek again, and I got out of the car, blushing. Why do I keep blushing.

I started walking to the front door and Harry drove away. I texted Niall about what happened and of course he was utterly excited again, saying that I should go to the museum with Harry. We talked a bit about it and maybe I did want to go to the museum with Harry.

I grabbed a snack and a drink and went up to my room to do my homework. After finishing my homework, I helped my mom with dinner.

"How are you going to school tomorrow Lou, i'm sorry but I can't drop you off, I already have to drop the twins of and Lottie and Fizzy are driving with their friends" My mom asked.

"Uhm Harry is dropping me off" I said awkwardly.

"Harry as in Anne's kid?"

"Yeah"

"Oh, that's a nice boy"

"Yea totally" I rolled my eyes. Of course they think his a nice boy. My mom and Anne were best friends, they still go out for tea sometimes but me and Harry never really talked when we saw each other.

"That's settled then, you don't have to help me clean up. It's the twins turn" Mom said.

"Nooooo..." the twins wined.

"Yes c'mon, take the plates to the kitchen"

I stood up and went upstairs. After reading some more in my book, I turned of the lights and went to sleep. Dreading to sit in a car with Harry again.

————————————————————
Chapter 3!!!!

Hope you enjoyed it.
Do you think Louis should go on that museum date with Harry.?

Leave a like and comment if you're enjoying this book!

Dearly -X
<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 372 50
Louis (21) lives on the street. His parents did not accept him as bisexual, so he was evicted. The only thing he could quickly take with him was his...
108K 3.7K 36
there comes a time when a blind man takes your hand and says "can't you see?" *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* harry styles, one of the popular boys in Castle se...
113K 3.1K 38
"Lou?" Harry whispered. "Hm" "I want us to run away tonight." or Harry Styles, a feminine 17 year old, goes to Louis Tomlinson's house everyday after...
61.9K 1.6K 24
Harry Styles. A 22 year old model and aspiring actor that does his best to stay on the down low and keep his private life just that. Nobody knows who...