The Colors Yellow and Purple

By Bit_h_

(Cover art by me)) ~slow burn enemies to lovers 😽~ Y/N had a rough life, living with her mom until age 10 wh... More

Home
Golden Guard
The Cooler One
together?!?
Sunrise
Useful
Overslept
Dark Blue
Hard to Hate Him
No
Thats Hot
Half a Witch
Never listen
You're Awful
Tears
Up to Something or On Something
Deal
No...
Replaceable
Long day
WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED??
Friends
Goldie
Apologies
Spiderweb candy
Grape girl
Ever know

Hunter

129 4 5
By Bit_h_

Teenage dirtbag (any version really)

Better than me- The Brobecks

Your Pov

The Golden Guard pointed ahead that we would be landing shortly, "Where is the closest area she was spotted?" He asked, stearing and staring straight ahead towards the mountain. I nodded and took a look at the map.

"Theres a sighting of her near  the big spruce," I added, showing him the map and pointing to the location. The big spruce was on of the biggest recorded tree on the Boiling Iles and at at the tip of the knee. The boy nodded, stearing us in the direction.

"Hold on." He instructed, to which i grasped a hanging handle overhead to balance as we landed on the snow, rocking my body slightly.  

I grabbed my staff as he did the same, "You know the drill, scower and fly low, stay as hidden as possible, and alert me if you see any signs of her. She's discripted as having long black hair, red attire, and is thin and small. Be on the lookout." He instructed.

I nodded-refraining myself from responding with "thats what she said" and boarded on my staff. I flew low besides Lemon Boy, remembering our last mission... that didn't.. go very well. We were instructed to roundhouse and arrest a few thugs. In the middle of the mission i may or may not have jumped the gun when I was talking to one of the members and yelled that ,'If i had a dick, this is where id tell you to suck it.' To be fair, he was being sexist, and then i kicked him in the dick...three times and started the big fight. I mean hey, at least i got a head start and took one dude down. 

I hid behind a tree on the bottom as my partner for the mission his on a tree top. We waited and searched for any sightings of her,

and waited,

and waited,

and waited...

 After about an hour I looked up to him, tilting the end of my mask up so he could see my mouth as i whispered, "See anything?" 

He looked down and read my lips, shaking his head.

I carefully brought out my map, looking to see if theres anywhere near here that she could be. I looked at the red and yellow markings on it i had made, concentrated on where the wild witch could be until i heard my "partner" move quickly and yelling, "Stop!"

I quickly looked up noticing him flying after a woman who match the description. I rolled my eyes and put my map down.

So much for alerting the other if we see her.

I got on my staff and began flying, looking out for the guards gold armor against the white snow. I flew and Found him off his staff, the witch was cornered against a mountain and i rolled my eyes at the big bad scary-oh i'm so cool and sexy- voice. 

"Whats about to happen should be relatively painless. If you just do what i say~" He said to her, he held his staff as it glowed. The wild witch looked at him with angry eyes as he brought out a pair of handcuffs. "You can come with me for going against Emperor Belos and using wild magic, or i can make you. Your choice." He said the last sentence with a low rasp that even allowed my furious mind to blush. 

"Dude what the hell!" I yelled, not the smartest choice i know.

The Golden Guard took his eyes off the witch for a split second- enough for her to send a fire blast his way. Thankfully i was close enough that i grabbed his cloak to get him out of the way, but not soon enough as it blazed his arm and he hissed in pain.

I looked down at the guard and the smell of burnt clothes and flesh, "Oh shit-" 

The golden Guard didn't look at his arm but where the witch used to be, he repeated the cuss word in a panicked state, "Shit shit shit! I cant- not again!" He yelled as he glared at me. 

Okay, that was my bad.

"Do you understand what you just did! Titian knows how far she could've gone!" He yelled at me, he seemed almost scared under his anger. "Maybe you shouldn't have just left!" I yelled back, getting defensive, no matter how bad i felt.

"Maybe you shouldn't have been distracted!"The Golden Guard hopped on his staff as i did the same, but i noticed as he winced as his cloak touched his burnt arm. The guilt piling in my stomach.

I breathed as i flew, catching next to him"We haven't lost her yet, she doesn't use a staff, so that means her footprints will be left in the snow." I pointed to her footprints as he took a breath in and nodded. We flew close to the ground following her footprints until finally we found her. She was shaking off snow from her cloak off as she  continued to run. I nodded to him, "You take her right ill take her left."

He nodded grudgingly, soaring high above with me before we quickly dropped down surrounding her. 

"Ill give you one more chance, surrender and i wont make this hurt too bad, consider yourself lucky i don't beat the living shit out of girls after what you did." The Golden Guard demanded with his signature cool guy raspy voice, a hint of rage slipping out because of his arm, i noticed him eyeing me, likely because he half blamed me for it.  Wich was fair, it was partly my fault.

I landed across from her, and smirked "Yea, but i do." 

She then let out a loud groan, "You two again. Fine, ill make this quick. I have better things to do." She let out another fire blast directed at The Golden Guard. 

I teleported in front of him, spinning my staff to disarmer her spell, i used a spell circle to send abominations her way as they walked over trying to grab her, but she used her own abomination magic to make them stop and fall apart. I gritted my teeth as she disarmed it, in yellow light The Guard was behind her as he sent a red blast her way. 

He hit her in the shoulder as she stumbled back, firing an ice shard his way. He managed to doge just in the nick of time but it snagged his mask making it fall to the ground. I had to pull my eyes away and focus back to her. 

While she was focused on him I used plant magic to grab her feet, when she tripped the guard appeared above her knocking her down with the edge of his staff, using the heel of his boot on her stomach to keep her down as he raised his staff at her neck. I then let myself look at him, just for a moment. His  blond hair was messy and he was breathing heavily as he knelt to press his body weight on her stomach. There was sweat on his face that dripped down onto his burnt arm. I noticed how full of rage his magenta eyes were, and how his thick dark eyebrows practically met his eyes as he glared down at her. 

"In the name of Emperor Belos, you are here by under arrest," He said in a raspy and deep "cool guy" voice. The sun was setting and seemed to enlighten him, what was with the sun and loving to frame him and his golden armor perfectly?

Holy shit.

She then looked past him, at me, or what i thought was me. She then quickly sent a blast of magic at me as i stood behind the golden guard. I jumped out of the way, but noticed her aim was way off.

"Ha! you missed!" I laughed, and then heard the sucking of magic and a low growl. Me and my partner both looked behind us, and there was giant basilisk demon that she had sent... magic to.

Me and the Golden Guard let out an audible, "Fuck," as the beast roared at us. The shock surprising him enough that the wild witch was able unbalance him, kicking him off of her. He landed on the ground and winced at the pain in his arm. I felt guilty even more as i looked at the beast and gulped as i watched our mission begin to run away. I turned to the golden guard, feeling like i owed him. 

"Go get her! Ill deal with the demon." I yelled to him as i readied my staff. 

He looked shocked as his eyes widened, "Are you sure-"

"Yes! go before i change my mind!" I Yelled to him. He nodded  and got on his staff to chance after the criminal. 

I turned my attention to the basilisk and smirked, trying to calm my nerves. "Okay demon, you wanna play? Lets play."

I knew using my magic would be useless  against the basilisk demon, if i were  to hit it with magic id need to do it from behind her, or trap her somehow. 

I jumped out of the way as it took a wing at me, then i noticed the edge of the mountain. 

I had an idea.

Ontop of the mountain there was a large cliff, if i could just get it to fall off of it not only could i take it down without any chance of overpowering it, but i could take it back to Belos who had been looking for ones that had escaped the conformitorium.

It took yet another swing at me as it tried to suck out magic from me. I teleported behind it and created an illusion of twenty versions of me, to witch she swatted at as i used my magic to create basically a trip wire.  right before i set the rest of my plant in action i was hit by its tail, sending me launching across the mountain, away from the cliff.

Damn it.

I ran towards the cliff again, i teleported on top of its head and hit it with my staff, trying to get it disoriented as i flashed a bright light into its eyes. I smirked under my mask as it began to back up right before it clawed me i teleported out of its grasp. I sent a sharp ice spell its way into the ground that uppercut it. It stumbled back and i was about to celebrate victories when right before it fell it grabbed me, i was expecting and dropped my staff.

I DROPPED MY STAFF. 

I was plummeting off the cliff at however many feet a second with no way out. I bit its hands as it let be go and i began free falling. 

"SHIT!!!" 

Locked out of heaven- Bruno Mars

Hunter POV:

She gave me an okay as i hesitated, i knew how powerful a basilisk was but she urged me to go so i did. Thankfully the witch was already wounded and so was i. I flew over to her, she sent multiple spells my way as i dipped towards her but i dogged them. Her aim was fuzzy and i noticed the Amethyst guard did a lot more damaged to her than i thought she did,i was thankful for that. Of course the whole thing could've been avoided if she had just kept her mouth shut.  I winced as a bit of snow fell on my burn as i teleported behind her and swept her legs. She fell with a thud and i grabbed her and turned her around as i knelt on top of her. I grabbed the handcuffs and cuffed her, sealing her magic away temporarily. I drooper her over my shoulder and flew towards the ship, part of me worried about the Amethyst guard, but the constant pain on my forearm kept it brief. I locked the witch away and chained her to the boat and then i heard it.

The loudest, scratchiest, scream of the cuss word "shit" i had ever heard in my life. The screechy voice i knew could only belong to one witch.  I sighed and mounted on my staff and went as fast as i could, and then i saw her plummeting towards her death with the basilisk. 

Shit was right. 

I teleported next to her and grabbed her by her waist, hauling her onto my staff. she caught her breath as we watched the demon hit the snow covered floor. 

"Whoa... uh, thank you." She paused as her mask turned towards me as we flew down. 

I shrugged, "Meh, i couldn't let you die while on a mission with me, it'd make me look bad," I said only half joking. 

"Wooooooow," She gasped but i could tell from the light heartedness of it she thought it was funny. We landed near the basilisk and used magic to haul it onto the ship, chaining it. I whined every time something touched the burnt skin of my arm. She kept looking at it with a guilty look on her face as we boarded the ship. 

Your Pov

I watched and helped the Golden Guard haul the Basilisk onto the ship, overtime he whined i felt more and more guilty. It was my fault he got burnt, i shouldn't have shouted at him when i did. His mask was still gone so id watch as the muscles on his face tightened when we took off, the breeze constantly hitting his arm. I had enough feeling guilty and sorry for him as i worked up the courage to walk up to him. I reached over on the control pannel and placed it onto auto pilot.

"Hey what are you-"  

"Let me heal it."

he seemed confused as i motioned to his arm, "I studied a lot of healing magic, its partly my fault anyway so.. let me heal it."

He reluctantly handed me his arm as he looked me up and down, the setting sun highlighting his face-again what is it with the sun and him? I used a spell circle to begin to heal the burn and i watched as his face instantly relaxed. His eyebrows weren't so pressed together and his eyes unsquinted, going back to their normal relaxed state, his nose uncrinkled and his jaw dropped, enough that his lips parted open just a hinge. 

Hunters POV

I watched as she offered to heal my arm, did she feel bad?

None the less, she took her glove off, her fingertips grazed the skin under the burn and her touch felt... weird. I shook the feeling away when i felt instant pain relief as she began to spell, then she started speaking. "Listen uh, i'm sorry. I shouldn't have yelled at you, even if you left without saying anything and went after her, o still interrupted the mission and you got hurt. Im sorry for that."

She seemed so... gentle..? Friendly..? Normal..? I didn't know the word and couldn't place it, i just knew she felt bad and wanted to help, then i felt bad.

"No, i shouldn't have just left, i abandoned you when we needed to work together. You actually kinda beat the shit out of the witch and she was kinda easy to catch once i was able to again." I paused as she kept healing my arm, "Thank you also... even though you distracted me, if you hadn't pulled me out of the way i would've gotten hit way worse."

She finished the spell and put her glove back on, "alright Goldie, It might leave a bit of a scar but its healed, be careful with it the skin is healed but its still sensitive and-"

"Hunter."

She looked back at me confused. I hated the nicknames she gave me, and it felt like a fitting time to tell her my name, honestly id do anything to get her to stop calling me Goldie.

"What?"

I paused and looked at her mask, "My name is Hunter." 

She then paused in return and lifted her gloved hand up, reached for her mask... and took it off. The sun had began to set and the new moonlight highlighted her features. The light of the moon and the purple of the sky accented her purple armor and h/c hair. Her eyes seemed to glow, and she... she was beautiful.  I couldn't help but stare as i saw her eyes for the first time, i shoved the feeling down when she moved her lips into a smile.

"Well hello Hunter. My names y/n"

I smiled a tooth gapy grin as i turned back to the wheel, wondering if i had somehow misjudged her, and if really she was a sweet and kind witch this whole time.

"Im still calling you Goldie."

Andddd there she is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 45 18
Story cover isn't mine... it's a random picture I found on Pinterest... I'm taking cover requests... someone pls send help. Luz and Hunter Noceda are...
50.9K 1.5K 35
A powerless witch? In the emperor's coven? Y/n thought it was impossible, until a very kind person gave her the push she needed. Now, working togethe...
21K 564 11
hello dearest readers, this is my first (ish) experience writing fan fiction so please be patient with me :') anyways! welcome. i notice there's not...
9K 225 10
16 years before the beginning of owl house emperor Belos finds a baby girl on his doorstep and immediately takes her in as his own. As she grows she...