547 days continued

By lost_astrophile

Carrying on my diary More

EINAUDI!!
30/5 WINGSTOP BABY
31/5
I PASSED!
1/6
EINAUDI
Weekend
Pics
5/6
6/6
Quick update
7-8/6
8/6
9/6
10/6
11/6
12/6
13/6
Work
14/6
15/6
Aqua park😁
Period started
19/6
19/6
20/6
So tired
22/6
Babies
Ligt
Day out
25/6
Idk
28-29
29/6
30/6
Saturday
Zzzxx
4/7/2023
5/7/2023
Lllll
8-9/7/2023
10/7
11/7
12/7
13/7
14/7
Whatever
Doctors
18/7
Update
All is wellll
Happy
1/8
6-7/7
28/7
Last night
2/8
Night
Photos
Work
3/8
Morning
2/8
Last night
14/8
Mind
18/8/2023
19/8/2023
Life update
111
Nose
Wed
24/8
25/8
.
Ill
H
Heavy
28/8
Unwell
29/8
Hhh
30/8
1/9
2/9
16:52
3/9
Harisas bday
Nnnn
Night
11:04
Beach
Hhhh
9/9
10/9
.
4:52
Chewsday
I
Head is gonna explode
Saturday morning
Sisyer
Home
Gp
19/9
:(
Work
22
::
Heart
Lol
Dad
29/9
04
Wedss
It is what it is
2/10
7.10
Baby
Tash
Golf
Palestine Qalbi🇵🇸❤️
Sigh
Idkkkk
Stresssss
Scared
Train
Meh
Experience
Um?
Fkin crow
Apptss
Hmm
eureka
Whtvs
I love her
Yeh
29/10.
1/11
Earlyyyy
Uni meeting
Health update
Specs
diets
uni notes
Better
Dubaiiii
Coming back
9:11
Quick update
15:42
15:02
--
🫤
23:02
Breast appt
Exhausted
Quick short update
Randommm
😒
London
Blooddd
Perioddds
Ifkejxhapw
Work
Fbbbb
;
Happier
9:27
01:53am
20:44
Old
Uni
Christmas
Christmas 2
Hosp appt and ft
Randommmm
FOOTBALLL
Smh
His note to me last year
Ny
Penultimate
Newww

16/6

5 0 0
By lost_astrophile

Dearest diary,

Had the best day ever today. One of the best days I've had. Lately, I've been living my best life alhamdulilah and it feels freeing.

So I had placement in the morning. I don't think I wrote about yesterday did I? I have a lot to write about yesterday too ngl but today. Patients I had were interesting, one was referred to a cancer clinic I hadn't seen anything like it before. Supervisor pretty convinced it's not cancer and it's lipoma but to be on the safe side we referred her to a cancer clinic

We finished early today, got the afternoon off . Our first patient was a no show, then I had two patients then H had a patient. She was getting on my nerves slightly today but I'm getting really good at biting my tongue to keep the peace now. I think one day my tongue will start bleeding with how much I keep stuff to myself though.

She's genuinely a lush friend and blessed to have her and I know I'm not perfect but honestly sometimes my patience wears thin with how much I allow myself to tolerate.

I called my sister to let her know I'm finishing early and that me and her should go on a quick road trip somewhere new and have a picnic. I always have picnics with my friends every single summer. And I haven't spent much time with my sister so I bought my fave fruits and we went in her car, went somewhere SO scenic, it's my next place to take all my friends. We had a picnic there and honestly I really enjoyed her company and being just sisters with her. We jammed to tunes in the car and honestly the views were insane! I'll be going there more often. I put it on my Snapchat private story and my high school best friend said her parents were there and her dad seen me (I used to be so close with this girl I was over her house all the time and even facetimed her dad 😂) we were practically family. Her name is Meg. I wish her dad came and said hi to me cos I haven't seen him in years. I even had lunch with her mum back in the day lol

And then I came home and got ready to go see iehab. It was quite spontaneous but it always with us. We have extremely similar personalities. Actually not that similar but we are similar in a lot of ways too. So I picked her up from work and parked on ground floor ( reverse parked) I think I'm getting better and better alhamdulilah:)))

I FINALLY got the white iced mocha from aroma cos I loooooveeeeee itttt. I loved iehabs outfit today omg. Was super chic.

We drove to st dvs and it was my very first time parking there. Ever. The other day it was iehabs first time going to a Starbucks drive thru, like her first time driving there herself, so that was a core memory for us, and now today, it was my first time going to st dvs car park and she was with me. I hate that car park cos obviously I dislike parking and also the twist and turns make me feel sick and dizzy. Every time A would drive up or down there I'd have to close my eyes cos I'd get dizzy . I actually felt a little dizzy when I was driving there and felt dizzy on the drive down too. But I did it!!

We had a shopping spree. We went to new look, tried clothes there, I got cargos and a really cute knitted jumper. She got a dress. We went to bershka but nothing there. Went to Zara. I got myself perfume I love the perfumes in Zara. They've always been so well known for their perfumes. I love the one I have it smells like cherries. I've been using a lot of my Victoria secret body sprays I have lately but I wore my favourite perfume today, YSL Libre. I also wore my pearl bracelet and the Swarovski ring A got me. And because I'm really tanned now, it looks even nicer against darker skin. Iehab commented on the ring too, I love that ring. My right arm is peeling a bit cos I think I got sun burnt.

We went sports direct and I got a gym too. I wasn't too hungry but I know she wanted food so we went Nando's. No wing stop for a change lol. I got her a Nando's gift card for her birthday. I got the kids meal and honestly it filled me up. Was struggling with the spice 😂 the waiter got me two paper cups for the bottomless frozen yoghurt so I gave one to iehab so we could both have one. She ordered us halloumi sticks too omg I love the halloumi sticks from Nando's. My fave.

She took a cup of frozen yoghurt out with her cos she wanted to go to miss Potts and I didn't wanna get anything cos not only was I full but it's just so hot for that right now. Even my sister got us Morrison donuts for our picnic and I had a bite and didn't eat the rest, I only had a bite cos she really wanted me to eat it. My fave donuts and I couldn't eat it cos of the heat:(

So yeah we went there but iehab really wanted me to eat, so she ordered me carrot cake (no snickers cake :( they didn't have it) she's thoughtful bless her. And we sat on those sofas. I went there with iehab first and we sat on those sofas and then I went there with A and sat on those sofas. Crazy how fast time flies. I remember it all like it was yesterday.

I had a little bit of the cake but took it home for my family to eat cos I was so full. And we wanted to go for a drive later. She was contemplating bay but I told her I'm taking her b rock. She's never been cos she thinks it looks boring and honestly there's not much to do, but it's a decent walk and you just walk and talk and chill.

Town was really busy cos of the Welsh game and we both didn't wanna be there when the game finished cos everyone would be drunk and loud and busy.

So we drove all the way down to my ends , and we parked up and we were the only ones there. We had the ENTIRE place to ourselves. I've never been there when it's just been me. We walked and talked and the drive there was so fun. We blasted music and throwback songs and both of us screaming the songs. I've haven't seen her chill like that so carefree in a long time . We both needed it.

We walked all the way down and we went to skip rocks but the ride wasn't in enough. We had to walk all the way down and it was too muddy for that. We sat on that famous log. My name is still carved into it. We carved H and I for my name and hers as well. We threw some stones like had a completion who can throw it the highest lol. See, this is what I mean. Like we just enjoy and chill in each others company so much. Throwing stones but it's like you know when you have that one person that you could do anything with? Even sat in silence and you'd still enjoy their company? That's me and her. InshAllah it'll always be like that.

We stayed there for a while and chatted and laughed. Someone had made a make shift bench out of big rocks and we sat on there too and carved H and I. And we walked back.

It was the first time I'd seen iehab scared though. She was like you can't come here alone though, cos what if something happens. I said ngl I have come here alone and a guy did approach me. He was so creepy. I was reading my book on the bench. She mentioned it a few times, not to come here alone. I was like I know for sure. I said to her, tbh iehab me and you are here walking together so we aren't alone but if a guy came up to us now, would we be able to defend ourselves even if there's two of us? And she said no. It's true. We won't be able to defend ourselves. Guys are just guys. They're stronger. I'm all for equality but I just think men are stronger. All you can do is kick them in the nuts and run away, that's literally all that would come to my mind in a situation like that if I don't freeze . I could tell she was a little scared and she's never the type to be scared, it's normally me. But ever since that incident down in bay when that guy was trying to get to us and his friends held him back, I saw a glimpse of her being scared there as well.

But alhamdulilah all was fine. When we were sat at the log, we did hear a few rustles from the trees behind us and we both stopped talking and quickly turned around to see, turns out it was just birds. But it's sad that we feel this way. I know we both got scared in that moment.

Anyways I did petrol on the drive back. She said to me she wishes she was like me, my personality. I was like what?? I wish I was more like you?! I was speaking to strangers in the elevator today, was an oldish couple, they're going ti see Peter Kay tonight. I just like chatting to people. And when I was at the petrol station. I told the female staff I like the smell of petrol and I wish they turned it into perfume and she laughed and agreed with me lol. I was actually the last car in the petrol station before they closed. That was a first as well. Never been the last car in a petrol station.

Iehab took her hijab off in the car and fully let loose. She had a headache. I get it, sometimes a hijab gives you a headache cos your hair been in a bun all day. Plus it was almost dark so no one would see. Also I never judge my friends. I like they feel comfortable around me.

We had a sing session. Mainly Beyoncé and Nicki minaj and other throwbacks and non English songs.

I played a bit of Einaudi.

Dropped her home and spoke in the car. She actually liked b rock and said she'd come again. Should have taken my Polaroid I bought more film for it.

I came home around 11:30pm. Had a shower and then seen my friend iqsa was pissed off that me and Iehab spent time together. But the thing is, this is like high school drama. I shouldn't have to explain myself to someone why I'm spending time with someone else. I was really calm and reasonable and understanding though and think I handled the situation really well. Plus iqsa was working when we went out anyway. I just didn't expect that ngl. There are loads of times iehab and iqsa go out after work and I'm fine with it cos they're allowed to have other friends. So I was a little baffled but handled it well.

We are going to the aqua park in bay tomorrow (well today since it's past midnight now) at 4pm. And I was so excited for it cos I love anything water related and swimming is my fave sport. And I've been wanting to do this aqua park for years. I paid for Iqsa's ticket as a bday present. But now I'm worried it's gonna be awkward. I'm really good at not making things awkward, I've been told this before. But idk I hope she doesn't bring anything up. I did tell Iehab and it's actually the first time I've seen iehab proper pissed off with someone. I get it though. Like we are allowed to spend time with each other without having to justify ourselves.

I don't want her feeling left out either but that's why we invited her out to the water park with us tomorrow. We could have not. But we enjoy her company but iehab was like honestly I don't even wanna go tomorrow anymore.

Anyways me and iehab just got off call. And I'm tired enough to sleep now. She mentioned she notices I'm way more comfortable with driving now alhamdulilah and I do feel it as well. Drove to hers without maps. I'm learning so many new routes.

Harisa also mentioned she notices I work really quickly and I'm quick witted as well, like witty. And ngl iehab said this to me the other day. I think it depends what it is, but our supervisor said something today and I came up with something and it was actually kinda funny lol and idk. I don't think I'm that witty. Iehab as witty lol. I do think people underestimate me though. In a lot of aspects. and honestly. I'm not forcing anyone to stay anymore. The doors open for you to leave.

I have a lot more to write about like loads more . But I had the best day. It was just vibes
Windows down, blasting music, singing throwback songs. Making each other laugh. Talking to each other . Taking her to my fave spot where I've taken all my close people to. Going shopping together . Trying on clothes together. Just girl things. Girls being girls.

Wales lost to Armenia. I was keeping track.

I'm blessed to have iehab. Shes my passenger princess. We rapped the part in the song Super Bass by Nicki minaj and we high fives each other after lol. She's my wind down time. I can't wait for the aqua park tomorrow.

So drove cdiff
Drove b rock
Drove cdiff to drop her off then drove home
I'd do anything for that girl and I enjoyed every single second

Good night diary.
I'm so grateful
I cba moping about when I can make the most out of my life. I'm so done with bs
I'm living my life and I felt so happy today 😁 (a part from Iqsa's message)
Think I'll be laughing so hard tomorrow, it'll be SO fun.
1:37 am

——

TODAYS FHE DAYYYYY!!! SO EXCITED. There's this turban style hijab that's waterproof that iehab has I'll wear but it'll probably fall off mid way.

I literally slept at like 4am and woke up at 9am😂 the group chat is popping offff. I'm gonna pick iehab up. Gotta leave home at 2
Park at barrage. Gives me the best bigger sweet memories at the barrage but it is what it is

Gonna have some came for breakfast lol

9:35am

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

stuff By Cloud

Non-Fiction

279 14 200
my online diary lol
1 0 1
(FROM THE DIARY OF A CORRESPONDENT)
1.5K 6 33
I use this as my diary. I write down all my thoughts and I hope it'll help me.
Nevertheless By J

Non-Fiction

201 7 9
first person diaries..