JUMP STREET'S JUNE BRIDE???

By Cowboy0928

I am just a big fan of the tv show. I don't own any rights to it. This is a story about two police officers... More

CHAPTER 1: SYDNEY'S BAD NIGHT
CHAPTER 2: TOM HANSON
CHAPTER 3: BAD FIRST IMPRESSIONS
CHAPTER 4: THE MORNING AFTER
CHAPTER 5: HEARTFELT APOLOGY
CHAPTER 6: GIRL TALK
CHAPTER 7: MATCHMAKER JUDY AND TRUCE
CHAPTER 8: TOM IS F***ED
CHAPTER 9: HOW CAN I FIX THIS
CHAPTER 10: FRIENDS?
CHAPTER 11: YOU WOULDN'T WANT TO DO ME A FAVOR WOULD YOU?
CHAPTER 12: ALL NIGHT STAKE OUT
CHAPTER 13: BAD DAY
CHAPTER 14: OFFERING COMFORT
CHAPTER 15: YOU GOT A DATE
CHAPTER: 16 COUNT ON ME
CHAPTER 17: REVENGE
CHAPTER 18: PRE WEDDING-BLUES
CHAPTER 19: WEDDING ARRIVAL
CHAPTER 20: WEDDING BOMBSHELL
CHAPTER 21: WE'RE ENGAGED
CHAPTER 22: DARK DAY AND FLASHBACKS
CHAPTER 23: THREATS AND TORTURE
CHAPTER 24: WE ARE NOT ENGAGED
CHAPTER 25: IN THE MIDNIGHT HOUR
CHAPTER 26: TOM'S BEGGING
CHAPTER 27: JEALOUSY
CHAPTER 28: MEETING THE FAMILY
CHAPTER 29: PARTY CRASHERS
CHAPTER 31: TOM'S FEELS THE HEAT
CHAPTER 32: DIAMONDS AND DREAMS
CHAPTER 33: SWIM PARTY FOR TWO
CHAPTER 34: TEASING AND EMBARRASSING STORIES
CHAPTER 35: FIREWORKS GOOD AND BAD
CHAPTER 36: FACING THE DAMAGE DONE
CHAPTER 37: BABIES AND DREAMS
CHAPTER 38: BULLIES AND THE BOXER
CHAPTER 39: THE BAD BOY AND THE KNIFE
CHAPTER 40: DOUBLE DATES
CHAPTER 41: FIRE STARTER AND CLOSE CALLS
CHAPTER 42: PROM AND HERO IN A TUX
CHAPTER 43: THE WAITING GAME
CHAPTER 44: A HERO'S REWARD
CHAPTER 45: SURPRISES
CHAPTER 46: WEDDING DRESS DISASTER
CHAPTER 47: TOM'S CHOICE
CHAPTER 48: ROB'S REVENGE
CHAPTER 49: BLINDSIDED
CHAPTER 50: WHAT DID YOU DO?
CHAPTER 51: OVERWHELMED
CHAPTER 52: WEDDING EVE
CHAPTER 53: WEDDING DAY
CHAPTER 54: THE TRUTH COMES OUT
CHAPTER 55: REST OF MY LIFE
CHAPTER 56: OUR LIFE
CHAPTER 57: THE CAPTAIN'S WIFE
CHAPTER 58: LAST CHAPTER: MY MARIA

CHAPTER 30: RETALIATION

16 1 0
By Cowboy0928

Tom has won over my dad and my brother.   Tom has worked on all of my dad's cars, and my brother's too.  And my brother, my dad, and Tom are bowling every Sunday.  Tom is teaching me how to bowl.  I have to say that even though I don't like to bowl, I do enjoy the lessons.  Mainly because he stands behind me, and puts his arms around my waist and has his hands on my hands to help guide my ball.  It's not really helping as far as bowling though, as if he lets go and I do it by myself, it still only hits 1 or 2 pins.  Tom tries to be sweet, and tell me that I'm doing good, getting 2 pins, is good.

It was Thursday at 11:00 a.m..  Tom said he would take me to lunch my pick.  I  told him that I have been craving  Mexican, so we went to my favorite restaurant.  We had about a 20 minute wait, so Tom let me sit down, while he stood.  We got to our table.  The waitress brought our chips, salsa, and asked for our drink order.  

Tom was looking at the menu.  I get the same order each time, so I was just looking around.  And quickly lost my appetite.

I saw 4 of my former officers.  Oh no.  They are sitting a few tables over.  I panic.  I don't want them to see me. I don't ever want to see them ever again, or they see me.  And also, I don't want Tom to see them and realize who they are.  I need to just calm down, and get Tom out of here. Do it in a way that he won't realize.

I can't help it. I am scared of those guys.  There were times that I worried that one of them might rape me. I still have nightmares  about them.  And what all they did to me.

I said, "Hey Hanson"  He looked up. He said, "I think I know what I want."  I said, "um I need to go back to the station. Can we go?"  Tom looked at me.  He said, "right now?"  I said, "yeah I think I forgot something."  Tom said, "What did you forget?"  I said, 'it might be in my desk"  Tom said, "I'm sure you don't need it, I mean lunch won't take that long."

I was looking over at those 4 guys, hoping they don't see me, but needing to make sure that they are not headed over here, in case they did spot me. I mean Tom if he figures out who they are, will probably attack them, right here. I don't want that.

I said, "Tom, I'm not I don't really want to eat here. Do you think we could just pay for our pop and go?"

Tom scratched back of his neck.  He said, "Sydney what's wrong."  I said, "what"  He said, 'What is wrong? Why are you wanting to leave?"  I said, "I just I'm sorry, I think I want to go someplace else."

Tom said, " why?"  I said, 'um"  Tom said, 'Sydney you said this is your favorite Mexican restaurant, and you've been craving it."  I said, "yeah but I am not really that hungry now. I mean for  their food. I think it's that fajiti smell. Since I don't eat meat."

Tom said, "are you feeling sick?"  I didn't hear him, as I saw them get up.  I said, "oh no."  Tom looked at me.

Tom's point of view:

Something is up with Sydney.  She was starving for this place, and we don't even order, and now she wants to leave.  She has lost all the color in her face.  I mean she looks white as a sheet.

I ask her if she's feeling sick, but from the minute that she said could we go, I just don't think that is the reason. I mean she looks a little afraid. And if she was feeling sick because of the smell then why not just say that, why say she forgot something.  No, something is making her afraid.

Tom looks to see where I am looking.

Tom said, 'Sydney what's wrong. Do you see someone in here that is bothering you?  If you do just tell me."

I said, 'What."  I didn't even realize from the moment I saw them get up, I was holding my breath.  I relaxed when I saw that they were headed to the door. Thank God they are leaving.

I was not paying any attention to Tom, just staring at them to make sure they walked out the door.  Thank God.

Tom said, "Sydney what's wrong."  I said, "Nothing Tom." Tom said, "are you feeling sick?"  I said, "no not now. I was."  Tom said, 'But you don't now."  I said, "no"  Tom said, 'So you want to stay."  I said, "yes."  The waitress came and took our order.

Tom's view:

Ok, it's definitely those 4 guys. I was looking trying to see where she was looking, and couldn't really tell which table she was looking at, but when those 4 guys got up, I watched her, and her eyes were following them to the door.  The minute they walked out she let out a deep breath. I guess she was holding her breath, it's definitely those 4 guys.  I am betting those are 4 of the officers who she worked with. But if that's the case, I really need to find out what they did to her. I mean the look of fear in her eyes. Upsets me.

We eat and have a good meal.  Tom thought he was going to pay, but when I went to the restroom, I found our waitress and told her I wanted to pay. So I gave her my credit card.  Fooled him.  He is stubborn and won't let me pay when we go out. 

We went back to the office, and Judy asked me if I would help her with her case. Since Tom and I were not on a case at the minute.  She was going to interview someone at the mall, and wanted me to tag along.

The guys were teasing us saying yeah sure you just have to interview someone at the mall, you just say there is an interview.  We laughed and left.

Tom said, "you guys I  need your help. think I have a lead on some of those officers that harassed Sydney. But I need to find out for sure. Is there a way that we could pull up either a group picture or picture of that unit."

Dennis said, "Should be. If they aren't undercover, there pictures should be up on one of the sites."

Tom said, "We went to eat lunch at Sydney's favorite Mexican restaurant, and she was excited to be there, and then we get to the table, and she was looking around, and then froze. She looked pale, and I saw fear in her eyes, and then she was trying to get me to leave. I followed where she was looking and spotted the 4 guys, and when they left, she was fine. Let out a deep breath."

Dennis said, "That sounds like your guys. I want in on this Hanson."  Doug said, "count me in."  Harry said, "me too."  Tom said, "Thanks guys. I appreciate it."

Dennis got his laptop and went to a site he knew of from his days with his other job.  He was able to pull up individual pictures.

Tom spotted them, he pointed to them and said those 4. That's them.  He wrote down their names.

Doug said, "we got their names, now how do we get them"  Harry said, "one of us could follow them"  Dennis said, "yeah, but they might get suspicious."  

Dennis said, "Hanson I have an idea.  I got a buddy that runs a club, that a lot of cops hang out at.  A strip club. Let me take this and see if he's ever seen these guys there. If so, I can see if he knows when they will be there."  Tom said, "Fine, but I'm  not going into one of your clubs."

Doug said, "yeah Booker, you trying to get Tom turned into a girl. His woman is tough."  The guys laughed.

Booker left to go talk to his friend.  Doug and Harry wanted to go with him, since he was going to the club.  Tom stayed at the station.

Tom texted Jay. Said, "call me when you got a minute."

Jay called in between clients.  Jay said, "What's up Hanson"  Tom said, "I thought you'd want to know, I identified 4 of the guys that were in Sydney's old unit."  Jay said, " I want in on paying them a visit."  Tom said, "I figured you would. I mean me and the guys are putting in a plan right now, so it's taken care of if you want to stay out of it, but if you want in, then"  He said, "count me in, so how did you find them"

Tom said, "I took your sister to lunch at her favorite Mexican restaurant, and then when we sat down, she tensed up, was saying she wanted to leave, she looked afraid, pale, and I followed her eyes and saw her staring at these 4 guys, I couldn't be sure until they got up and walked out, and then she was fine again, and wanted to stay. Her mood changed, color came back to her face.  One of my coworkers has access to 31st precinct photos, and he pulled them up, I spotted the 4 so I have their names."

Jay said, "you have any idea how we find these guys off the street?"  Tom said, "we are working on that.  Booker went to see a friend of his that runs a bar that a lot of cops go to, see if he recognizes them. I'll fill you in as soon as I know anything."

Judy and I came back. Judy said, "Where are the guys?"  Tom said, "Booker took them to a strip club for lunch"  She rolled her eyes. Said, "you men are disgusting pigs."  I said, "definitely"  Tom said, "hey I didn't go."  Judy said, "that is good considering you are an engaged man."  Tom smiled.  I laughed.

It was Saturday.  Tom said, "hey Syd are you going with Judy shopping?"  I said, "yes"  He said, "have fun, I'm headed over to your dad's."  I laughed.  He said, "What."  I said, "oh just funny do you realize that you have went over to my dad's every Saturday since that wedding."  Tom laughed.  He said, "yeah. I love working on cars, and your dad's got some cool cars."  I nodded.

Tom said, "I'm really glad your dad likes me, and I am  not just talking because of our fake engagement. Or the fact that he scared the hell out of me."  We laugh.  He said, "Sydney you are my best friend, so it's important to me that your dad and brother like me. Of course when this fake engagement ends I hope that they still do"

It hurt to hear him say that, yet I know that this is just fake, and we will break off the engagement   We are going to say that I decided I didn't want to get married, but we still love each other.  

Judy came and I left with her.  I was thinking in the car, not really saying much.  She pulled into the mall, and parked.  She said, "ok spill what's wrong?"  I said, "oh Tom is going over to my dad's again today, and I mean that's good that my dad and brother like him, it's just when this fake engagement ends."  She said, "maybe it won't end. I know that you don't think so, but I think you two are going to be together for real.  I could ask the guys how Tom feels about you, if you would only say I can?"  I said, "Judy no you can't., please. If you do that, and Tom finds out. I don't want to make him feel uncomfortable, if he knew I fell for him."

She said, 'I think he's fallen for you too. I think he's going to want a real marriage if he doesn't already."  I said, "no he doesn't Judy. he says when our fake engagement ends all the time. I mean he did tell me he thinks of me as a best friend and cares for him, but that's all."

Tom went over to my dad's.

My dad said, "Tom, Jay said you found 4 of the guys."  Tom said, "yes sir. Got their names, and addresses, and Booker found out that they are always at this club every Saturday night, so I'm thinking we need to meet up with them when they leave.   Booker and the guys are going to keep tabs on them in this club, and Jay I thought you could sit with me outside in the car.  Doug will text when they leave."

My dad said, "have you planned this out yet?"  Tom said, "when they head out, they will follow, and then we jump them.  Jay I understand if you don't want to take the risk to your career, you can stay in the car or"  Jay said, "no I don't care, I'm in. All the way Hanson. That is my baby sister."

Tom said, "guys I have to tell you, it's making me sick thinking about what they might have done to Syd, she won't tell me, but when she saw them,  the look of fear in her eyes, and she looked pale and afraid. I can't get that look out of my head. They are definitely going to pay and I don't care if I get caught and lose my badge."

My dad said, "don't worry about that son. If you would get caught, I will get you out of it"

My dad said, "Tom what do you think, do you guys need disguises. I was thinking maybe fake masks? Or Halloween costume type masks" Tom said, "yeah we could do that. Maybe like hockey masks"  Jay said, "let me take care of the masks, I used to play hockey so I have a couple, so how many are going with you."  Tom said, "all 3 guys at work, you, me."  He said, "I can have 2 hockey masks for you and me, and work on 3 other."  Tom said, "I think Booker played hockey. I'll text him. We may just need 2 face masks."

My dad said, "boys I would advise not rushing into this."  Tom said, "Sir."  He said, "i know you want to make them pay, but I think that being prepared makes plans more successful, than just rushing. Like for example, how are you going to get away from Sydney?  You don't want her to find out about this"  Tom said, "no sir, if Sydney finds out about this, she will stop it."

Jay said, "I know what we can do, I will tell Allison, it would be nice if she invited Sydney and Judy out for like a girl's night, dinner, and a movie, and that you and dad and I are going to get together. Have supper, and a few beers. Get to know you better."

Tom said, "Great idea, you think we can plan this and have it ready to go by next Saturday."  Jay said, "yes."  Tom said, "I'll let the guys know next Saturday."

I had Judy bring me to my dad's. I asked her if she wanted to come in, but she said no that she had errands to do.

I went in as Tom said, "I'll let the guys know next Saturday."  I said, "What's next Saturday."  Tom turned real fast and faced me.  Looking shocked I was standing there.

Tom said, "hey baby"  I went over and hugged him.  I enjoy when my dad or brother or aunt are around and I get to hug and kiss Tom.  Tom kissed me.

I said, "What's next Saturday"  Jay said, "oh I hope you don't mind, I thought it was a good chance to have Tom, and your co workers have a guys night."  I said, "oh so you mean guys only huh. That's not really fair, I mean Judy and I are"  Jay said, "I thought that maybe you and Judy would want to go to dinner and the movies with Allison."  I looked at him.  He said, "Sis come on, Allison would love to hang out with you. I know that she is a little high drama at times."  I said, "it's fine Jay."

Tom had his arms around me.  He said, "baby, is it ok if.  I mean if you have plans for us?"  I said, "No I don't have any plans for you. It's ok. Daddy are you going to go?"  He said, "I am going to try honey. I do have plans that night."

Jay said, "I'll call Allison and ask her."  I said, "I'll text Judy and see if she can go"

Later that week, twice actually, I got a feeling that something was up. First was Wednesday, when at work I caught the guys talking, and while I don't know what they were saying, they all got quiet when Judy and I came into the room. Went back to working at their desks. I asked Tom and he said nothing was up, they were just teasing him about the wedding.  

The next was Thursday, we had dinner with my dad and brother.  Judy came with us. Allison was so excited that I had asked her to go to dinner and a movie, us girls were in the kitchen trying to plan our night, and I went to go upstairs, and heard my dad asking Tom something, but when they saw me my dad started talking about work.  I asked Tom and he said he didn't know what I was asking.

I went back into the kitchen, and I told Judy, while Allison was on the phone.  And Judy said, "maybe they are talking about your engagement ring. I mean maybe Tom has picked it out."  I said, "maybe."  She said, "I can't wait to see it."  I smiled.  She whispered in my ear, "girl it will be for real. Don't worry about it."  I could only wish. 

On Saturday.  Jay and Allison came over.  Then Judy came and we left in my car.

Tom walked me to the car and opened the door for me.  Allison said, "you sure do have a good man Sydney" I said, "I know I do."  Tom kissed me.  Tom said, "you have fun baby" I said, 'you too," I gave him a kiss and he hugged me again.

We went to eat, and have drinks, and then to the movies.  We picked a chick flick, that was supposed to be emotional, gut wrenching, but ending beautiful.    At dinner, Allison was saying she can't wait to see the ring Tom picks for me, She knows it will be just beautiful.  Judy said, "it better be"

Back with Tom.  My dad said, "Boys if you need anything call me or text. If it looks like you are going to get busted, just call, I will make sure I get you out tonight. I have a judge I can call, that could do an emergency arraignment if needed.  Tom said, "Thank you sir. Hopefully we won't need that."  Jay said, "I think we've planned this to a tee, it should go off without a hitch. But we will let you know as soon as it's done."  My dad patted Tom's back and gave Jay a quick hug.

Dennis, Doug, and Harry were at the strip bar already.  At a table, far away from the bar, and the stage.  The plan was they were going to sit there, to let Tom know when those 4 showed up, and then they would come out, and get their face masks on.  Dennis would stay awhile just to watch, then he would follow them out.  The plan was for him to leave, and he had a change of clothes in the car, he would change, put on his disguise hockey mask, and then come back.

Dennis had also thought it might be better if they were all dressed like they were in a gang. Also, Dennis thought that they probably would need to mess up the security camera, so that it's not caught on camera.  Harry said he could hack into the camera system, in the car, and mess it up.

Tom and Jay were sitting in Jay's car.  Talking. About growing up, things that they each did with their dad, favorite teams. Jay was telling Tom stories about how he used to tease me, and yet like when he was getting swats.  Tom said, "Sydney told me she cried and couldn't stand it."  Jay laughed.  He said, "She told you that."  Tom said, "yep, she also told me about how she got busted by your dad watching soaps."  Jay laughed.  He said, "yeah and then when she cried, it didn't work on dad that time. Usually her tears could get her out of trouble. Dad hated to see her cry. he would do almost anything to stop her from crying."  Tom said, "yeah I feel the same way. I feel a deep pain in my chest when she cries."  

Dennis texted that the guys just walked in. They are at the bar.  Harry came out and changed in the back seat and said that the guys were getting pretty hammered.  Doug came out next, got changed.  Tom said, "I hope those guys come out soon, I figure that the movie is going to be over at 11. I have to be back before Sydney gets home.." Doug said, "the change In you Hanson. Now you're like an old married man."  The guys laughed. He texted Dennis.  He said, "don't worry they are getting ready to leave, the bartender is a friend of mine, she did me a favor that I asked her to do, she cut them off on the drinks. They are paying."

Dennis came out, and got changed and then met the guys, they all got out of the car.  Doug said, "guys let's just hope that we don't have any other guys going in or out while we do this."  Tom said, "Damn I didn't think about that."

They followed as the guys got to the parking lot.

Tom said, "excuse me fellas."  The guys turned around, and that is when Tom hit one knocking him back.  The other guys started to try and defend him, but that's when the guys started hitting them too.  They beat them, and left them lying on the ground.  Then they ran to the car as someone was coming out from the club to the parking lot. Saw what was happening, and was yelling stop.  They took off running, and sped away  Just in time, as the guy had a friend who chased after them, while his friend stayed to render aid, and call the cops.

Jay said, 'that was close guys."  His heart was racing, beating loud.  Dennis said, "yeah that was fun"  Tom said, "yeah what I call one hell of a good time."  The guys laughed.   Tom said, "Booker I have to say that I didn't think your years of breaking the law, and life of crime, would ever come in handy for me."  The guys laughed.  Booker said, "I told you Hanson."

Tom said, " very smart of you to insist we park far away instead of in the lot close by."  Doug said, "yeah I really enjoyed running a mile race."  Tom said, "better we run than have Jay's car tagged."  Doug said, "yeah. I know. But man that hurt, I haven't moved that fast in like forever."

Tom said, "Jay can you hurry, Sydney should be home soon, I need to get in the shower, and act like I'm asleep. I don't want her seeing my hands, while they are swollen and cut up.."  Jay said, "man you hit hard Hanson. I've never seen anyone punch like you do."  Tom said, "yeah I guess every time I fight I picture hitting Rob."  They laughed.

Tom told the guys he owed them beer and pizza on Sunday. But they had to go.  He thanked them, the guys left in Dennis's car.  Jay said, "Hanson I'll buy you some time with Sydney."  He called me.  I said, "hey Jay we are leaving now."  He said, "hey Syd you think you could do me a favor, and drive Allison home.  I left a little while ago."  I said, "oh ok, sure."  Tom said, "Thanks Jay for tonight."  He said, "thank you for letting me go, but also for wanting to get them for Sydney. Just know that this is the only time you can lie to my sister about what you were doing, if I find out that you" Tom said, "you don't have to worry, I'm scared of your sister. She hits hard" They laughed.

Jay went home.  Tom went in and took a shower.  He went to his room.  I got home, and was a little surprised Tom was not waiting in the living room.  I went and knocked on his door to his room.  No answer.  I opened the door and said, "Tommy" But then I saw him on his side, facing opposite of me, and he was snoring. Although he was fake snoring.

I said, "oh he's asleep."  I turned and shut the door, and went to take a bath, and then went to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 82 23
My hands were trembeling around my gun as I slowly stepped closer to the sound of screams. It was my third day as a police officer, and also the firs...
14.1K 263 33
He may be one of the hottest men I've ever seen. He may be even hotter in uniform but he's a dick, a man whore, and womanizer. I will despise him unt...
26.8K 566 23
What happens when you're in love with two guys at the same time. You love them both but you can't be with both because thats not right. Relations bec...
3.2K 26 43
Sydney Alexander is a police officer. After going through a betrayal, she leaves town, and joins a new unit. She falls for one of her fellow cops...