Dear Sports captain 💕 || Vmi...

By sanonymousbaby

Have you ever heard about Love at second sight? A feeling when you meet someone and know that you're going to... More

(1) The fest
(2) A glance
(3) Hobi is back
(4) Party
(6) Ha eun
(7) What!!?
(8) I like you so much
(9) First love sucks
(10) A shocker
(11) The accidental confession
(12) The cooking disaster
(13) The fortune teller
(14) Yoongi sunbaenim
(15) Friendly date?
(16) Strawberry, Sneezes and tissues
(17) The Farewell
(18) Final
(19) Epilogue

(5) The one

702 66 45
By sanonymousbaby

Jungkook and hobi sat nervously, Waiting for the dangerous mochi...

"What if he attacks us?"

Hobi asked and jungkook blinked twice thinking something...He suddenly got up making the other guy flinch

"Yah! Where are you going?"

Jungkook went to the kitchen and bought spoons and 2 pots...

"What's all this for?"

"Protection"

"What?!"

"Yeah"

"Nice idea..."

They wore the pot on their head as helmets and held the spoons as swords...Soon enough they heard the doorbell ring...

"Are you ready, Warrior Jeon?"

"Yes sir!"

"Okay then"

Hobi slowly went towards the door and opened it...As soon as he opened it...Both the males ran away and hid behind the sofa in the living room

Jimin walked into the room with a wide grin on his face...

Jungkook and Hobi at each other, their eyes widening in shock at the sight of their friend...

"Hey guys! Did you miss me?"

Jimin beamed with a smile

"Uh, Jimin, are you okay?"

Jungkook asked cautiously...

Jimin continued to smile, nodding enthusiastically.

"I'm great! I just had the best time ever! Wait- Why are you both wearing a pot on your head?"

"Uhh nothing"

Jungkook laughed nervously and Hobi raised an eyebrow.

"Did you drink too much?"

Jimin shook his head.

"Nope, not a drop."

Jungkook walked closer to him and leaned forward, studying Jimin's face.

"Then what's got you so happy?"

Jimin's grin grew even wider.

"Come sit I'll tell you everything"

Jungkook and Hobi exchanged a confused glance but nodded anyway...

Jimin told them everything...How University's sports captain asked for his help and how he felt butterflies in his stomach while talking to him...

"I think he's the one!"

Jungkook and Hobi stared at Jimin in disbelief...

"The one?"

Jungkook echoed.

"You just met him at a party!"

Hobi shook his head...

But Jimin was too caught up in his own happiness to listen to reason.

"No way, guys! I'm telling you, He is the real deal! I can feel it!"

Jungkook and Hobi exchanged another look before bursting out laughing.

"What's so funny?"

Jimin asked, still grinning from ear to ear.

Hobi wiped away a tear of laughter.

"Oh, nothing. It's just...you're acting like you've found your soulmate after one conversation."

Jimin shrugged.

"Hey, you never know! Stranger things have happened!"

Jungkook chuckled.

"I think we need to get you to bed before you start planning the wedding."

Jimin rolled his eyes playfully.

"You guys just don't understand true love."

Hobi patted Jimin on the back.

"Sure, buddy. Whatever you say."

Jimin changed into his normal clothes and climbed into bed, still smiling from his encounter with Taehyung, Jungkook and Hobi exchanged a knowing look.

"Looks like Jimin's got it bad,"

Jungkook said with a grin.

Hobi nodded.

"Yeah, but hey, if taehyung makes him happy, who are we to judge?"

The two friends went back to their video game, content in the knowledge that Jimin had found someone who made him smile. Even if it was after just one conversation at a party...

--------------------------

When a person falls in love...Everything seems rosy to him...

"Hey Jimin are you-"

Hobi stood frozen at the door looking at Jimin, Who was completely dressed up...

"Good morning hobaaa"

Jimin went out after giving a hug to the frozen guy...

Yes...Everything!

Now...Jimin used to go to university daily on that same daddy's little princess...Because missing Uni means Missing taehyung...

Jimin's POV:

After our first ride together...My relationship with taehyung had become pretty serious...

He said "Hi" while passing by...

It was like...Love at first website...

I sent a follow request at taehyung's Instagram and Taehyung followed back...So what if he's following 1256 Other people also...

Now that we are in a relationship...Our likes and dislikes should also match...Right?

"And it was all purple~~"

I sang, dancing around in the room while jungkook and hobi looked at me with a "What a weirdo" expression...

"Why purple"

"Because taehyung likes purple"

Some people call it stalking...(Referring to jungkook and hobi)

I don't talk to such people...

Because I know...This is true love...So what if it is one sided...

3rd person's POV:

The trio stood at the door of the auditorium where the practice for the drama that was to be played at the annual function was going on...

They were playing rock paper scissors when suddenly Taehyung passed by, Entering the auditorium...

Jimin and hobi looked inside...Jimin's focus on taehyung...When they heard jungkook say

"Stealing glances at him is not going to work"

Jimin pouted...

"Then what do I do?"

"Look...Speaking from personal experience...don't think too much...just go and propose"

Jungkook said and hobi agreed

"Yes! That's what Augustus Waters did in the fault in our stars"

Jimin glared at Hoseok...

"The guy in that movie dies in the end"

"Oh..."

Jimin sighed...

"I can't go and propose him straight away...I mean...There must be a conversation first"

"So....Have the conversations begun?"

"No man...Girls are always clinging to him...I need to be alone with him to be able to say something "

"You guys are chatting atleast?"

"He's never online-"

Suddenly they heard someone yelling inside the auditorium...It was their drama teacher...

"I don't wanna hear any excuses! What do you mean it's your last semester and you need to focus on your studies?! These exams happen every year! This is a play! Once in a lifetime opportunity.... for me...You are playing lead actress! And it's not easy to bag in a lead role! Not at all! You have to stay back here...Go rehearse with him"

Mr. Min...The drama teacher told the girl while pointing at taehyung...

"Sir I cant-"

"You can't?!"

"Please speak to my father"

"Your father is too old for this role"

Mr. Min said leaving the girl speechless...

"Sorry sir...I have to attend extra classes"

The girl gave him the script back before leaving...

"Now where will we find my lead actress"

Mr. Min said stomping his foot...
The trio saw everything

Jungkook looked at jimin

"Hey! You know how to act...Don't you?"

-------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 1.3K 20
What happens when your past and present collides. The reality that you have been running from, catches up with you. That is what is happening with Ji...
646K 29.9K 85
{Completed} "I love you bun. Isn't it kind of amazing how a person who was once a stranger can suddenly mean the world to you" - Taehyung "Indeed it...
2.5K 115 5
"Tae.. hyung.. I.. I don't like you that way" Jungkook didn't know how to react. He didn't know what to talk anymore. Taehyung didn't hope either. Em...
271K 13K 47
"Jung--------" "Jimin... Please.. I never Loved you! like never ever! leave me alone, please! " Jungkook pleaded at Jimin. "Take care Jungkook" Jimi...