We Met Again ~ KNJ FF

By Namjin_spark124

"Fuck you and fuck your proposal!! Leave me alone, will you ?!" you raged at him but he was just smiling inno... More

DISCLAIMER
|PROLOGUE|
| CHAPTER 1 |
| CHAPTER 2 |
| CHAPTER 3 |
| CHAPTER 4 |
| CHAPTER 5 |
| CHAPTER 6 |
| CHAPTER 7 |
| CHAPTER 8 |
| CHAPTER 9 |
| CHAPTER 10 |
| CHAPTER 11 |
| CHAPTER 12 |
| CHAPTER 13 |
| CHAPTER 14 |
| CHAPTER 15 |
| CHAPTER 16 |
| CHAPTER 17 |
| CHAPTER 18 |
| CHAPTER 19 |
| CHAPTER 20 |
| CHAPTER 21 |
| CHAPTER 22 |
| CHAPTER 23 |
| CHAPTER 24 |
| CHAPTER 25 |
| CHAPTER 26 |
| CHAPTER 27 |
| CHAPTER 28 |
| CHAPTER 29 |
| CHAPTER 30 |
| CHAPTER 31 |
| CHAPTER 32 |
| CHAPTER 33 |
| CHAPTER 34 |
| CHAPTER 35 |
| CHAPTER 36 |
| CHAPTER 37 |
| CHAPTER 38 |
| CHAPTER 39 |
| CHAPTER 40 |
| CHAPTER 41 |
| CHAPTER 42 |
| CHAPTER 43 |
| CHAPTER 44 |
| CHAPTER 45 |
| CHAPTER 46 |
| CHAPTER 47 |
| CHAPTER 48 |
| CHAPTER 49 |
| CHAPTER 50 |
| CHAPTER 52 |
| CHAPTER 53 |
| CHAPTER 54 |
| CHAPTER 55 |
| CHAPTER 56 |
| CHAPTER 57 |
| CHAPTER 58 |
| CHAPTER 59 |
| CHAPTER 60 |
| CHAPTER 61 |
| CHAPTER 62 |
| CHAPTER 63 |
| CHAPTER 64 |
| CHAPTER 65 |
| CHAPTER 66 |
| CHAPTER 67 |
| CHAPTER 68 |
| CHAPTER 69 |
| CHAPTER 70 |
| CHAPTER 71 |
| CHAPTER 72 |
| CHAPTER 73 |
| CHAPTER 74 |
| CHAPTER 75 |

| CHAPTER 51 |

1.1K 97 31
By Namjin_spark124

Jackson was wincing in pain ...while sitting on the couch ...

His back was paining like he was drilled .... technically it was not wrong ...

He was drilled ...by your brother ...with his elbows 

Min Yoongi, literally showed no mercy on your poor best friend ...

Jackson was held in a deadly headlock, by your brother ...but that's not it .... Jackson's back also experienced some piercing punches from the almighty Min Yoongi's elbows 

Punches from fist are still, tolerable at some point...but punched from elbows. Well ...they are dangerous ...so dangerous that you can't even sleep on your back for some days...

Jackson was well aware of the fact that Yoongi is protective of his sister ...it was nothing new for him, Yoongi has always been protective over you .... The only difference is that .... years ago...you didn't know that your brother was protective, but now.... even you acknowledge the fact that Min Yoongi loves to protect his sister ....

Jackson was massaging his back slowly while glaring at your brother's back; who was busy making brunch for you guys...

"Fucking undertaker" He cursed under his breath...as he can't afford your brother to listen him insulting ...

Yoongi turned his head and smirked looking at the wincing figure of Jackson ...

"Is it hurting?" with innocence dripping from his eyes, Yoongi asked Jackson still smirking playfully ...

"Yes!" Jackson didn't deny, in hopes maybe your brother was really caring for him ....

"Okay..." Yoongi shrugged

But his jaw dropped on floor when Yoongi turned around again and continued working ...

"Bitch-" 

"What?" 

he got startled when he saw Yoongi again looking at him...looks like he spoke out loud ...

"N-Nothing"

Jackson stammered and continued trying to get relief from the pain in his back ......he was sure his back was not going to heal like this he needed an ointment for it...

"Hyung give an ointment otherwise I am suing you for child abuse!"

Jackson yelled from behind, Yoongi scoffed and took out the ointment from the kitchen drawer and threw it on his head...

"AH-" 

Jackson wang is drama bitch, when the small ointment tube collided with his head ...he groaned in pain dramatically ...but unfortunately, he got no attention from Yoongi...

He continued making fake painful voice until his phone rang...

When 'Mark' flashed on his phone, he stopped moving right away.

He was now displaying a dead serious gaze in place of his typically humorous and smiley face.

He put the phone to his ear after sliding the green call button...

Mark:

[I found him...> 

<I'm coming...]

Jackson stood up abruptly ignoring his back pain ...and ran to his room to get dressed ...

Yoongi saw him running suddenly, he held his hand and asked him where he was going......to which Jackson just replied 'I have some work I'll be back in 2 hours...'

you grabbed your bag as you walked through the hallway of Hospital ......that night was still vivid in your memory when you were sitting here all tensed and worried ....

you closed your eyes and took a deep breath flushing out that scary memory ...

The nurse took you to the room of Kim Soo-Hyuk where he was still admitted because of his fragile conditions ...

Your eyes saddened as you saw the figure on the bed ....

There laid your favorite professor ...with right leg fractured and his head bandaged ...

You carefully dropped your bag on the visitors' table outside and without any further delay you entered ...

He was resting with his eyes closed .... you sat near the stool near you and held his hand gently ...

"Sir?" you whispered .... he opened his eyes slowly ...

"Y/N!" He snapped his eyes open when he heard your voice and immediately tried to sit up ...

"Careful sir!" you panicked and pushed him back from his chest ...

You swear to God, you have never met a person who is that excited to see you ...not even your family reacts like this......well...they maybe do now, ...

you suddenly remembered last night when Yoongi hugged you when you got home late...

"Keep lying down!" you shouted unexpectedly when Soo-Hyuk sir was being stubborn...

"At least let me greet you..." he quietly stated and looked into your eyes ...

"There is no need sir, you need rest"

You softly stated and held his more tightly

"How are you now sir?" 

He chuckled lightly and shrugged ...

"You mean, how does it feel beaten up to pulp by your own brother?" he countered and immediately a wave of guilt flowed through you, for which you had no idea why...

He knows who did this ....

Earlier you assumed that maybe he had no idea who did this...because at the end of the day, Kim Ju-Kyung and Kim Soo-Hyuk are brothers ....

However, you failed to mention that Kim Ju-Kyung was more brutal and shouldn't be referred to as a sibling... 

"H-How do you know"

"I figured" he rested his head and sighed 

"One month ago, Namjoon started drinking extremely heavily all of a sudden, and I was well aware that he was representing my older brother in some sort of lawsuit, but I never bothered to investigate what kind of case it was. I investigated the source of his tension, and what I discovered was disgusting." He gritted his teeth

This was probably the first time you saw your favorite carefree professor ......angry and disgusted like this...

But some new information didn't go unnoticed by you, Namjoon started drinking? ....as far as you remember- why do you care?!

You interrupted your thoughts and concentrated on Mr. Kim ...but again your mind had to question you ....

'How does he know he got to know about this case in so much detail?' 

You suddenly heard a light chuckle from the aged man in front of you ....and then you realized you have spoken that aloud ...

"I am your professor ...Y/N ...nothing can be hidden from me...and I am aware of the fact that you are the lawyer advocating against him .... This life really has to put all things in a circle, right? " Mr. Kim spoke

indeed, your situation was adding up in a circle, 7 years ago, you and Namjoon were in a same situation .... But for academics ...now 7 years later, you both are again in a competition ...but for justice ...

It's the talk of another time, that last time someone's heart was broken too ...but this time is different ...

You hate him and he probably has no interest in you too...

"Who do you think this time will win Hyuk sir?" you raised your eyebrows and smirked 

"The right side will win ..." he answered in his usual puzzle and closed his eyes ...

You smiled in realization ...and participated in his conversation further...

Mr. Kim did not intend to stop chatting after 30 minutes; he is like a friend you haven't spoken to in a while, and you were also enjoying it. After around three months, you had a thorough conversation with him.... earlier, for some obvious reasons you couldn't talk to Mr. Kim this independently ...Jieun was suspicious of you and Seokjin, which is why.

Mr. Kim asked you how you got to know about his accident and you gladly explained how your older brother was the one who dropped them to the hospital ....

"That handsome man is your brother?!" 

did you forget to mention that Mr. Kim loves to gossip? ...... suddenly his serious and gloomy aura was murdered right there and he adopted his usual cheerful personality ......

He seems to like your brother very much ....so much that he couldn't contain his excitement ...

"Y/N ...I was this close to shortlist that man for you..." he mimicked 'little' from his index and thumb finger ...

"Shortlist for me?" you were confused ...what does he actually mean by shortlist?

"Hmm... shortlist.... I was so ready to match you guys up ...but now, brother and sister marriage would be incest, right?" he shrugged like he had the most normal conversation ever ...

It was hard to believe that this man just had a surgery ......when did he even got time to even think about this?

During surgery? 

"Sir, are you intoxicated?" you mumbled and made a disgusting face ...

you checked his temperature from your hand, looking for any signs of fever .... because at this moment he was sure talking like he was fever talking...

"He is a good man though; did you bring him?" Mr. Kim stared at you, hopefully 

"Yes, he must be outside considering he is Awkard around new people..."

you mumbled and stood up to check the outside of Mr. Kim ward...

and yes, you were right ...Yoongi was pacing outside the room ...his face was .... nervous?

"Oppa?" He instantly turned to face you when you called.

"Would you like to meet Hyuk Sir?" you asked him sweetly ...

"Of course...but you sure he is sane?" Your older brother asked urgently ....

Seems like he heard your professor's ultimate 'match making' conversation...

He winced in pain when his wrist got a nasty rash from that metal chain ....

"Why were you looking for me?!" 

A harsh voice cold voice shouted from a distance startling the man tied on the chair ...

"J-Just wanted to talk to you about something..." He heard a loud scoff and some raging footsteps ...

"How can I believe that you, Jackson wang... are not a rat sent by that ass..." 

That man held his hair in tight grip and met his eyes ...

"The enemy's enemy is a friend..." 

The man who held his hair loosened his grip a little and frowned ...

"What do you mean?" 

"I mean, Lim Jae-Beom .... I have come here to seek your help."

Jae-Beom harshly left his hair and sat across him ....

"Bark!" He rudely commanded and crossed his legs...

"Heard you were Kim Ju-Kyung's former right hand?"

"What if I say ...I am giving you a chance to take your revenge Jay-B?"

______________________________________

TBC 

Guess I am a day late...but here I am!

new things are unfolding, not only Y/N but Jackson is trying his best arrange evidences ...gosh! I love their friendship!

thoughts on Namjoon's father? He is my favorite too! 

Who is your favorite so far ...?

A little short chapter ...but it was definitely important one ...

See you guys' next week!!

Keep voting and commenting 

I Lob you ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 403 24
#namjin #topnamjoon #bottomjin + jin:- i hate you so much kim fucking namjoon....!! rm:-i don't care you hate me Or not.... the point is...... ...
65.9K 1.6K 22
When you were dared to seduce the nerd in which results in you falling for him. "Can you stop bothering me?" As soon as i heard his voice, i could fe...
11.8K 610 25
"i'm not what you think i am, and when you find out, you won't want this." "how 'bout you let me decided that for myself, baby girl." a lawyer with a...
123K 3.3K 22
Darkness is the word that I describe myself. Every day is a living hell. Other girls were jealous of me for marrying handsome young Ceo Jeon Jungkook...