glitch | jack hughes

Door hughesluvr1989

We were supposed to be just friends, you don't live in my part of town but maybe I'll see you out some weeken... Meer

Introduction
Disclaimer
Playlist
Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilogue
Epilogue media pt.1
Epilogue pt.2
Epilogue media pt.2
thank you!

Chapter 57

3.9K 56 49
Door hughesluvr1989

Josephine 

Tonight the boys are coming over to take Jack out for his Bachelor party. There's only a few more days until our wedding and I'm so excited. What I'm not excited about is Jack leaving, which probably sounds so annoying but Mere is in Vancouver settling down so I'm stuck by myself tonight. My bachelorette party was a few days ago and I had so much fun. 

But when I was dropped off at home I ran right up to Jack and laid on him until I felt that we could go upstairs to our room. I spent the night getting wasted and dancing with all my girlfriends. If a guy came near me I'd flash them my ring and show them pictures of Jack. That's drunk and in love Josie for you. According to Mere one of the guys stuck around for a whole presentation about Jack. I gave the guy a whole lecture!

Proud Fiancé 

I watch Jack get ready from our bed, he throws on a button-up with some jeans and side-eyes me from the bathroom. "Can I help you, my love? He chuckles, walking over to me to place multiple kisses on my face. "Just admiring you," I giggle, as he gets on top of me tickling me with sweet, loving pecks. His phone starts ringing and he picks it up, "Hey baby," Jack answers. Trevor... Biggest cockblock of the century.

Trevor screams into the phone, having zero awareness of how loud he is. "I'm outside, so get your ass out here so we can party!" He yells, making Jack laugh. "Alright, I'll be out soon," he hangs up on his friend. Jack grabs his keys, wallet, and phone before hovering over me to kiss my lips. "I'll be back tonight, don't wait up," he mumbles before pecking my lips. 

"I'll do whatever I want," I tease, making him chuckle. "I'll miss you, I probably sound so pathetic, huh? Can't go a few hours without you," He says, but I shake my head. "Not pathetic, anything but that. I love it," I kiss him one more time before smacking his butt and telling him to go before Trevor knocks on the door.

Jack runs down the stairs, locking the door on his way out before meeting up with his friends. 

Jack

I'm currently sitting in a limousine Trevor rented for the occasion and as grateful as I should be I just wish I was home with my fiancée. There's nothing I want more than to be cuddled up with her on our couch or in bed. "Jack!" Trevor snaps his fingers in my face. "I miss Josie too, but quit being mopey and enjoy tonight. She'd want you to enjoy yourself, to an extent." he wags his finger in my hand. As if I'd ever do anything to that extent. 

"You're right, man, I'm sorry. Thank you for all of this!" I pat Trevor on the back as he pours everyone a shot of Tequila. "To Jack!" Cole yells, "To Jack!" Everyone else yells, making me smile. We take back our shots, scrunching up our faces as the liquid stings my throat and makes my chest feel warm. I don't know how Josie does it. 

We get to our first club of the night and the minute we walk in there's a huge sign that says "Happy Bachelor Party Jack!" It's surrounded by bright lights, and as soon as everyone else notices they cheer and pull out their phones to record the sign and me. We follow the sign to a booth with a few bottles of alcohol. Tons to choose from. 

I take another shot this time I pick whiskey, as 'Bottoms Up' comes on, making Alex and I laugh so hard reminding us about a time we rapped this entire song in the locker room before a game during our NTDP days. "My vision's blurred!" I rap as Alex says the words in between, "C'mere!" "My words slurred! I start dying laughing when Alex raps Nicki's verse without slipping up. 

Alex points to me and our friend group as he says, "I'm with a bad bitch, he's with his friends!" Trevor pulls his phone out, already too drunk for his own good, so I down another two shots to match his level. It is my bachelor party after all. I should be the drunkest. 

Tiktok

Luke: Hey guys I'm DD tonight so we're going to play this fun game. My name is Luke, I'm the groom's brother and I think he's going to be the drunkest.

Trevor: Hi I'm Trev, I'm the groom's best friend, and I think he's going to be the drunkest because he has to be

Quinn: Hi I'm Quinn, the best man. I think tonight could be a tie between Trevor and Jack. They're like evil twins

Alex: Hi I'm Alex, I think Trevor is trying to out-drink Jack right now, so Trevor

Jack: Hi I'm Jack *giggle* I think- Oh sorry I'm the groom, uhm I think my boyfriend is going to be the drunkest.

Luke: Excuse me? Your boyfriend?

Jack: Yeah Trevor! *Points to him as Trevor runs into Jack's side hugging him

Erik: I'm Haula if it's not Jack it's the other one

Luke: Trevor?

Erik: Yes.

Luke: Go.

Cole: Not me. 

Luke: Okay but who will?

Cole: Uh not me.

Luke: Whatever! I'll update you at the end of the night!

"Trevor, I'm having so much fun, thank you!" I yell over the music, laughing as he cackles over anything. And because he's my best friend and I never want him to do anything alone I laugh with him. I think this is our third bar of the night and I haven't kept track of how many shots or drinks I've had. 

I'm not sure about anything right now but what I am sure about is that there's a karaoke machine and Trevor and I will be putting it to good use. I drag Trevor up on stage as one of our go-to karaoke songs comes on. "I was like, good gracious ass is bodacious. Flirtatious, tryin' to show faces!" We rap into the mic. 

I smile so hard I can barely rap the lyrics but I do my best. And Josie always tells me she's proud of me as long as I do my best. Josie. Oh, I miss Josie. We finish the song, and I stumble over to the booth. "What's going on buddy?" My friend, Erik asks me shaking my shoulders. "I-I miss Josie, I want to go home and see her. Sh-she's so nice to me," I swoon over the love of my life. 

"I hate to break it to you, but I don't think your buddy is going to let you go home," He points at Trevor who is spinning Coley around in circles until he falls over. Trevor has to hold onto the bar to keep himself up from laughing so hard and I missed forgetting my girl wasn't at home waiting for me. 

I walk over to Trevor, tapping his shoulder before telling him I want to see Josie. He shakes his head no. "You'll see her tonight, Jack. How about we ask the DJ to play one of her songs instead," He tries compromising with me and it works. I nod my head over and over again waiting for her song to come on. 

"Our secret moments in your crowded room. They got no idea about me and you," I hear her beautiful voice ring through the speakers as my drunkest friends form a circle to dance and yell my fiancé's music "My hands are shaking from holding back from you, ah, ah, ah!" We yell and I feel my cheeks get warm over what she means. 

"Hey, Trevor! This song is about me, y'know!" I tell him and he nods his head over and over again. "Oh my god, It is!" He laughs, handing me another shot. I knock it back, the taste now feeling indifferent to me. As we head out the bar to the next one I see Luke on his phone. Maybe he's texting Josie. I run over to him and take his phone

Luke: Ihhi bauby I mizs U s0 Mauch❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Luke: tal/ d3m to brynG me hone, plzzxdewfvre

Josie: poor boy is gonna hate himself tomorrow, take care of him, Luke!!

Luke: Got it boss.

Luke takes the phone from me telling me to go have fun and stop worrying about Josie. "But I miss her, I just want to see her, Moose," I pout not liking how I'm not allowed to talk to her. Trevor took my phone so I can't even call her. Luckily at the next bar, Erik lets me borrow his phone and scroll through Google pictures of her. 

"Haul," I tap his thigh. "She's too fuckin' pretty," I groan, sipping on my last drink of the night. "Do you think she's out of my league, I mean just look at her." I put the phone up to his face in hopes he gets the point. She's stunning, beautiful, gorgeous, breathtaking, I miss her. 

I swipe to see a picture of us two from the GQ couples interview and I just look so happy. I don't even notice that I'm crying until Haula takes the phone away and tells me to dry my eyes. I guess the least I can do is have fun for thirty more minutes because that's how much time Trevor told me we had before I could go home. 

I dance with all my friends before Luke pulls me back and puts his phone on my face.

Tiktok

Luke: Who got the drunkest?

Jack: Me

Luke: Who cried?

Jack: Me, I cried. 

Luke: Why?

Jack: I just want to go home to my fiancé, please!

Luke: Okay, let's go home!

Jack: Really? *Luke nods his head

I run to the door where all my friends meet me, we get back into the limo ready to go home. I rest my head on Trevor's shoulder and tell him how grateful I am that he's my friend. "You two really are boyfriends," Luke laughs making Trevor and I give him a look. "I miss Josie," I tell Quinn this time who groans and tells me to shut up. 

I slouch back in my seat until we pull up to my house. Luke helps me up. slinging an arm over his shoulder as he helps me in. We walk in and I softly ask him, "Do you think she's awake, I just missed her so much," And he jerks his head to the corner and says "Look," I snap my head to see Josie walking out of the kitchen. 

I run over to her, wrapping my arms around her waist. "Hi honey, did you have fun? She asks me, and her voice sounds like music to my ears. "Yeah, but I missed you," I look up at her, squeezing her tightly so maybe she can feel my love. She giggles, running her hands through my hair before looking up at Luke. "He would not shut the fuck up about missing you, he might've shed a few tears, right Jack?" 

I nod, looking up at Josie to say, "I just missed your face, and voice, and lips." Luke says goodbye before we walk over to the stairs where she slowly helps me walk up them. "Can I have a kiss?" I ask her using my sweetest voice. "Course, baby," She says, pecking me on the lips. A peck? How pitiful. I want a real kiss after all the torture I went through tonight. 

"Mm, mm a real one Jo." I pout, and so she promises me that if we get to our bedroom she'll give me a real kiss. "Mkay, but I'll be waiting," I tell her, being adamant about getting my kiss. We get up to our room and I cup her cheeks mushing our lips together in a kiss I needed all night. 

"Baby, not too much. You're very drunk," She giggles to ease the rejection. She tries to help me take my shirt off but I wiggle out of her hold and shake my head. "I have a fiancé don't take my shirt off please," I tell the random person I can't see. Josie would not like this. I keep wiggling but my shirt comes off and she smiles. Josie. "Hi, I don't know where my shirt is, I'm sorry." I apologize. "I took it off, honey. We need to get you ready for bed." She tells me.

 "Oh," I nod my head letting her tug on my belt and pants, pulling them off before helping me into the restroom. "Here can you sip on this?" She asks me and I look at the clear liquid before shaking my head.  "No, no more. I had too much, please." I beg, not wanting to take another shot. She rubs my back before reassuring me that it's water and hands me two little pills. 

She said they'll help me tomorrow morning, and I believe her. I'd believe anything she'd say because she's so smart, and she's my girlfriend.

 She helps me brush my teeth. "I love you," I tell her after spitting out the minty toothpaste. "Yeah? I love you so much more, my beautiful boy," She says to me making me blush. Once we're all done she pulls a trash can closer to my side of the bed and tucks me in, but I don't want to be on my side. I want to be right next to her. 

"Can I touch you?" I ask her softly, unsure if I pissed her off. "Yeah, baby I was just tucking you in." She reassures me, so I happily shrug my shoulders before laying my head on her. 

"You're my favorite person, I can't wait to marry you," is the last thing I remember saying before passing out on her chest. I love my girl.

My forever girl.

A.N// Hi babies! Here's Jack's bachelor party from his perspective. I'm not sure if this is sh!t or not but I really hope you guys enjoyed it! He's so cute I love him so so much! After this is the wedding... That makes me want to puke! 

God I love them so much!

Also first chapter of 'Let the light in' is out! + a media chapter so ig 2 chapter are out!

A reminder that I'm always here for you! Reach out to me if you really need me!

Love Lottie 💐💐💐

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

183K 2.5K 50
โ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ "๐˜ช ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ," ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๏ฟฝ...
73.9K 2.7K 31
๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฑ๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ค๏ฟฝ...