The Band || Jjk Men x F Reader

Oleh D4rk_S0ul09

"What are you complaining about now Gojo?" Nanami asked, massaging his temple. "We need a lady in the band... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 1

1.1K 25 7
Oleh D4rk_S0ul09

Sindreaquiri's POV

"You sure you're leaving?" Mikey said behind me, as I fix my things in my bag. "Mhm. I'll be fine" I said, smiling at him. "You'll come back right?" He asked, as he now stood beside me, I gave him a tight hug and kissed his cheeks. "Only time can tell." I said, smiling at him and slowly pulled away from the hug. I weared my bag and waved to Mikey goodbye.

As I walked out I saw Baji, Chifuyu, and Mitsuya already looking at me with sad eyes. "Are you sure about this?" Chifuyu asked, as he pulled me in for a hug. "Mhm... I'll see you around the music industry." I said, tapping his chest. He let out a sigh and let me go slowly, and kissed my forehead. "Call me if you arrive home?" He asked, I nodded my head. "Yep, I will!" I said and smiled at him.

"Move Chifuyu, I want to hug her too." Baji said, pushing Chifuyu aside and hugging me tightly. "Talk to us if you're available?" He asked, making me puff my cheeks lightly. "Fine, I will." I said tapping the tip of his nose lightly, making him smile and kiss the top of my head. Making me chuckle at his action, he is so out of character now.

"Move Baji, I wanna say goodbye too." Mitsuya suddenly said, pulling Baji and I away from each other and pulling me for a tight hug, so tight actually. "We'll visit you, don't worry." He whispered, making me chuckle and slowly wrapped my arms around him. Hugging him tightly. "Mhm~ I'd like that." I mumbled. "Mikey is probably crying." Baji suddenly said, making me chuckle lightly.

As me and Mitsuya pulled away from the hug. "You sure you ain't?" I teased which he only answered with him raising his middle finger at me. Making me laugh and walk towards my motorcycle. A Kawasaki Ninja H2R, getting on top of it wearing my helmet. Turning it on and turned my gaze to the three men, who are looking at me. I knew them for 5 years, because of my relationship with Draken. He wasted our 5 years.

Guess it was not meant to be, at least he gave me some friends. I flashed a smile at them, before driving off.

Sukuna's POV

"Why didn't you accept her? You had your chance earlier." Toji argued, while me and the other just pretty much watched it unfold in front of us. "She has a violent personality. I don't like it." Nanami said, not even batting an eye at Toji. "It's not like you're the only one who can decide and what the fuck about that violent personality, Sukuna and Choso had a fucking psychopath phase." He replied.

"Oi!" I and Choso exclaimed. "Oh and not to mention, Geto and Gojo having a criminal record for starting a fight in a fucking bar, like a bunch of lunatics." He continued. "Hey!" Both names mentioned exclaimed. "And oh wait! Let's not forget! Me and Naoya stabbing someone with a pencil." He continued and Naoya just smiled shrugging. "He deserves it." He beamed.

"Calm down, Fushiguro." Nanami said, massaging his temple. "Fine, I'll consider. You all better get ready then. We'll be visiting her studio next month." He continued. "Why next month?" Toji asked, with a knot forming in his forehead. "She has a full schedule for recording with well known bands." Nanami said, making me arch a brow. "How'd you know that?" I asked. "Oh~ Nanami you stalker~" Gojo teased, as he tapped Nanami's shoulder.

"I heard you had a crush on her~" Geto said backing up Gojo's teasing. "Shut up both of you." He said, crossing his arms making Toji scoff. "Oh~ someone is jealous~" Naoya joined the teasing yet he's focusing on Toji. "Shut up before I throw you out the window." Making me smirk. "Was it love at first sight earlier? She made you stare at her for a good solid 5 minutes." I said, joining in.

"Shut up, you're the one who is basically hard for her." Choso said pointing at me. What a traitor. "Eh? Didn't you say,You'll smash if you have a chance Choso?" Gojo said, looking at Choso with a grin on his face. "Shut the fuck up, Hoejo." Choso replied, raising his middle finger at Gojo. Who just stuck his tongue out as a reply. Geto and Gojo acted cool, yet I can feel their attraction to that girl. They can't hide it from me.

Come on, I'm Sukuna Ryomen.

Gojo's POV

A month later....

We all looked at each other as we stared at the same building in front of us. "She owns SMusic?!" I exclaimed as we walked in, my eyes went wide. It is the world's best known record label! We got in the elevator and Nanami pressed the top floor. "This place is cool." Choso said, as he munched some buns. "Gimme some." Naoya said, and Choso did give him some.

We all walked out the elevator as it opened, as Nanami guided us in a door. As he knocked, it slowly opened revealing her. She flashed a smile and fully opened the door. "Get in, I'm still not finished recording with Ran and Rindou though, can you please wait?" She asked, smiling. "Take your time~" I replied since the other seems to be so starstruck by her. She guided us in and made us sit on the couch.

As she walked towards laptop or desktop computer, digital audio workstation, microphones, stands, mixing board, sound baffles, DJ and mixing headphones, studio speakers and instruments. Pressing a button to communicate with the two person on the other room. "Hey, Ran can we start again at your part?" She asked, which the guy in the other side of the room answered with a thumbs up.

She pressed a button to start the beat, it started with her line and her voice as she hummed her lyrics as she touched whatever things on the machine, the song fits her voice and also the men's voice.

Land in Miami
The air was hot from summer rain

Sweat dripping off me
Before I even knew her name, la-la-la

It felt like ooh, la-la-la
Yeah, no

"That's it!" She said, excitedly? No more like fangirling. Or what's the other term again? Simping? "Your turn Rindou~" She said in a sing song and suddenly another guy appeared on the other room. Giving her a thumbs up. As the guy that sang earlier walked out of the room, and gave us a light wave before walking towards her and she gave her a pat on the head and gave him, her headset.

She listened to the speaker, while pressing the buttons and the guy on the other side named Rindou started to sing.

Sapphire moonlight
We danced for hours in the sand

Tequila sunrise
Her body fit right in my hands, la-la-la

It felt like ooh, la-la-la, yeah

She squealed as the song they did finished, smiling widely and clapping her hand. "It's done!" She beamed happily as the guy named Rindou walked out, also smiling at her happy reaction. While Ran took off his headset and ruffled her hair. "We'll talk later? You still have some clients." Rindou said, tapping her cheeks. "Yeah, sure I'll call you." She said smiling.

Both men walked out waving, closing the door behind them. She turned her gaze back at us and smiled. "Sorry about the wait! So what are you here for?" She asked, as she sat on her swivel chair and turned it to face us. "We'd like you to be the lady singer for our band." Nanami said straightforwardly. She hummed lightly, pressing her lips together. "Oh... Uhm... Actually, I planned to stop joining bands." She said scratching the back of her head.

"I wanna focus on writing and creating music." She continued as she got up from her chair. "Uhm... How can I arrange this." She said out loud, with her hand on her chin. "You can be our song writer." Choso suddenly suggested out of the blue. "You can't just 'quit singing' while you create your song with us, we can also use your voice to make name for our band and name for your music." Naoya suddenly said, making her hummed and crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"I like that idea." Sukuna said, with his hand on his chin. "The world's greatest band and the world's greatest record label and music producer." She suddenly said, making my eyes went wide, she know who we are? Well who wouldn't, we are trending after all. Yet she doesn't act like a fan girl.

"Fine then you have yourself a deal. Handshake and introduction to seal the deal?" She said smiling, with her hands out at me. "Gojo Satoru, Vocalist." I said, and shook her hand lightly, and it's damn soft and she smell so nice. She gave my hand a light squeeze smiling widely. "Sindreaquiri Adachi, nice to meet you!" She beamed, and moved to lend her hands out at Geto.

Who has been oddly quiet, which made me kick his shoe lightly. "O-oh, Geto Suguru. Vocalist." He introduced himself. She smiled at him and shook his hand. "Nice to meet you, Suguru!" She said happily, like she didn't go through a break up. She moved and went face to face with Toji, who has been staring like a creep. That old man.

"Toji Fushiguro, Drummer." He introduced, she smiled and nodded her head, shaking hands with him. "Nice to meet, Toji!" She said, smiling brightly. Moving to introduce herself to Choso. "Choso Kamo, Bassist." He said, smiling at her. "Nice to meet you, Choso!" She beamed, and moved to introduce herself to Naoya. "Naoya Zenin, Bassist." She smiled, shaking hands with him. "Nice to meet you, Naoya!" She moved to Sukuna introducing herself.

"Sukuna Ryomen, Vocalist." He introduced, she smiled and shook hands with him. "Nice to meet you, Sukuna! You look familiar, did you go to the strip club in-" she didn't finish her sentence when Sukuna covered her mouth, making her eyes go wide. "Shh." She just nodded her head and moved away, turning her back at us and faced Nanami. "And you are?" She asked, lending a hand. "Nanami Kento, Manager." She nodded her head. "You're the one who called, one month ago and the guy that talked to my old manager?" She asked, curiously.

Nanami nodded his head. "Oh, well... I wanna work with y'all one by one." She said, smiling as she turned off the machine in the room. She then crossed her arms. "Is that alright?" She asked, looking at us. "Yeah, I can give you their schedule." Nanami said, making her smile and nodding her head she said. "Let's make history with our music. Okay?" She beamed happily. We all nodded our heads.

She let out a sigh as someone knocked at the door. "Just a second." She said, opening the door revealing a guy with silver-lilac hair. "M-mitsuya! What are you doing here!" She stuttered, the guy walked in as she slowly moved back. Making us watch this unfolded in front of us. "You're ignoring my call, Baji's, Chifuyu's and even Mikey's." He said, she looked away pouting lightly. "I have clients, ya know." She mumbled.

"We'll get going then" I said getting up, as I slowly pushed the boys out of the room. "W-wait!" She yelled making me turn to look at her. Her face screams don't leave me here. "Uhm.... Can you meet me at Lustria Bar? I wanna see you all perform." She said, which made me look at the boys who just shrugged and nodded their head.

"Yeah sure, that can be settled." Nanami said, I looked at her for a while again. "We'll you be okay here?" I asked. "I guess?" She answered, no more like she asked back. I let out a soft chuckle and walked out closing the door behind me. All I wanna say is that, that guy does not only look at her as a friend. It's even more.

_______________

Your Outfit:

Every character here will be in their 20s and such. Some chapters will be spicy so I might put some warnings.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

90.5K 2.6K 17
"For someone who had so much backchat only a few minutes ago, you're enjoying this, aren't you? The so-called strongest female Jujutsu Sorceress enjo...
FACADE Oleh ᴀᴋɪ

Fiksi Penggemar

1.4K 79 7
Jujutsu Kaisen x Female Reader [AU Mafia] What makes y/n so special? Why does everyone want to get their hands on her? First it was some bitchy demon...
14K 687 12
❝ 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨. ❞ A Jujutsu Kaisen fan-fiction of Nanami Kento. Founded in 1879, the Asahi Shimbun is one...
824K 21.6K 55
gojo satoru x f! reader ❝ I'll lower the debt as long as you spread your legs for me, darling ❞ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐲�...