A New Life (being adopted by...

By nyalam

Nicole is your average 13 year old. She enjoys art, music, acting, and a bunch of other stuff. Not that she r... More

Nicole
Miss. Carolines Orphanage for Girls
Tom
Sunday
The Library
The Begining (Nicole's p.o.v)
Zeus
A Strange Girl (Toms p.o.v)
Busted
Pray
School
Assemble (Tom's p.o.v)
Another Meeting (Nicole's p.o.v)
Auditions...maybe
Running (Toms p.o.v)
Auditions (Nicoles p.o.v)
Callboards and Book Clubs
Foster Care (Tom's p.o.v)
A New Home (Nicole's p.o.v)
Dinner and a Show
My Turn (Toms p.o.v)
It's a Date (Nicole's p.o.v)
The Avengers: Age of Ultron
Waffles
The Crash (Tom's p.o.v)
Memories (Nicole's p.o.v)
Concussions and Coffee (Tom's p.o.v)
On Your Left (Nicoles p.o.v)
The Interview (Tom's p.o.v)
Suprise (Nicole's p.o.v)
Party Planning (Tom's p.o.v)
I'm Adopted? I'm Adopted! (Nicole's p.o.v)
A Dance To Remember
It's a Date (Toms p.o.v)
Trust (Nicole's p.o.v)
A New Life
Another Dance to Remeber
A HUGE Thankyou!

Rehearsal

4.3K 122 40
By nyalam

RING
The last bell of school rang and everyone ran out of the room.
"Today's your first day of rehearsal right?" Eric asked.
Sam was at home sick. I think she had the flu.
"Ha, yeah."
"Are you nervous?"
"Na. You know me. I've got nothin to be nervous about." I said playfully pushing her.
"We'll have fun."
I made my way to the schools theater. Our school was exactly like the high school except that we only had two stories instead of three. So that means whatever the high school has on its two first floors we have on ours.
"Ahh, our star has arrived!" Mr. Night came up to me and lead me to the front of the house and sat me down in a chair.
"Okay everyone! Can we have The Beast and Gaston come sit next to Belle, then the main furniture can come sit next to them along with Gaston's assistant Lefou. The rest of you can sit in the second row and behind." Mr. Knight told us.
We all got into our spots and Mrs. News started talking.
I was currently squished in between Spencer and some 8th grader name Cade.
"So there's a rumor going around that you're in foster care now. Is that true?" Spencer whispered next to me.
"How did you know?" I said looking at him.
"Like I said, it's a rumor, and now it's been confirmed. Anyway you're sisters or whatever you call them told me that you're moving in with someone named Tom Hiddleston. You do know that he's a-"
Spencer was cut of by Mr. Night.
"Would our Beauty and The Beast please come forward and introduce yourself."
Spencer and I stood up and turned towards the crowd.
Spencer went first. "Hi. I'm Spencer Barton, I'm in 7th grade, and I'll be playing The Beast/Adam."
He stepped back and pointed towards me.
"Uh. Hey everyone." I waved a little. "I'm Nicole, I am also in 7th grade and I'll be playing Belle."
"Oh my! Nicole what happened to your arm?" Mrs. News asked.
"Oh, this." I motioned to my left arm. "It's nothing. Some stupid boys just decided to dislocate my shoulder and break my collar bone. But don't worry about me, you should've seen the other guy."
That earned a laugh from all but one. In the back row Tyler Dawson slid down in his chair and covered his bandaged nose. Apparently he had "plastic surgery" done to get rid of a "tiny bump on the bridge".
I smirked and went and sat back down with Spencer.
"Did that other guy happen to be Tyler Dawson?" Spencer whispered.
"Good to see that plastic surgery trick wasn't fooling anyone." I snickered.
"What he do?"
"Just told me that I shouldn't have gotten the part of Belle cuz I'm not a beauty."
"Hey." Spencer grabbed the back of my hand gently. "Don't listen to him. He's a jerk anyway."
"Thanks Spencer." I smiled.
"No problem." He smiled back and let go of my hand.
-------------------------------------------
The rest of rehearsals went fine. For the most part we just introduced our selves, read through the musical, and towards the end played an improve game. I walked outside with Spencer when a black, four door, 1967, Chevy Impala rolled up right in front of us.
"Gotta go. This is my ride. See ya tomorrow Nic." Spencer said.
"Now way! This is yours?"
"Well it's my dad's but as soon as I get my license, this baby's all mine." He said patting the car. "Wait how do you know what this is?"
Okay, so he's tall, has an Impala, and calls it Baby. Is that not Dean freakin Winchester! Besides the fact that Spencer has Orange hair.
"Well it's the exact same car from my favorite show." I said nervously.
"You watch Supernatural too! Awesome!"
He watches Supernatural! And did he just say awesome like Dean?!
"Ya. It's my favorite show along with Doctor Who and Sherlock!" I explained.
"A SuperWhoLock then. Nice, well I gotta go. Bye." He waved and then got in the car.
"Bye."
As the car drove off I heard someone yell my name. I looked around but didn't see anyone.
"Nicole!" There it was again. "In the black car!"
Finally I found Toms car, a black, 2016, Ford Explorer. Inside was Tom waving his hand at me. I walked over to the car and got in. I don't know why, but for some reason I didn't feel happy all of a sudden.
"Hello Nicole."
"Hey Tom."
Tom put the car into drive and we headed back to the orphanage.
"Okay, I already have your bike in the back so all we need to get is the stuff at the orphanage."
"And the park." I added on to Toms previous statement.
"What's at the park? I already told you I have your bike from yesterday."
"I know, but Zeus is at the park and if I go he goes too."
"Wait. So Zeus is actually yours, because I just figured he belonged to the orphanage after I found out about you." Tom said.
"Nope. He's mine. I found him 2 and a half years ago, wounded and alone, so I took him in. I'm the only person he's really ever known and connected with."
"Okay. Then too the park!" Tom screamed as he turned and went towards the park instead.
-------------------------------------------
"Zeus!" I called out. "Come here boy!"
Zeus came running at me, but this time stopped instead of tackling me. He tilted his head to the side confused.
Damn it. He's such a smart dog. He knows something's wrong.
"Hey bud. We're gonna go home with English here, okay? Now I know you've never ridden in a car but-"
Zeus took off back towards his cave.
"Zeus!" I stood back up and called again. "Zeus!"
Great. Just great. I walked back towards the car and opened the door. As soon as I opened that door a giant, fury, figure jumped right in front of me and into the car.
Turns out Zeus wasn't leaving me, he just went to go get his favorite toy. It was a little stuffed elephant, that's blue all around, and has a navy blue belly and feet.
"Good boy!"
-------------------------------------------
"Nic?"
"Ya Titan?" I asked turning around.
Titan stood there crying softly.
"Oh Katherine." I ran over and hugged her.
Titan had come to the orphanage a couple of months before me. I was her fist friend and she was mine, so this hurt us more than anyone else.
"Promise me you won't change. That you'll stay your sassy, artistic, crazy self. And also..."
"What? Also what?" I asked.
"And also good luck."
"Why do I need luck?"
She laughed. "I think you'll find out soon."
"Bye Titan."
"Bye Nic."
And with that, I finally left the only home I had known my whole life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 132 32
"Thanks for that astounding observation, Sherlock," - After S.H.I.E.L.D.'s collapse, Ellie moves in permanently as a resident of Avengers Tower. Beco...
210K 5.2K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
50.8K 1.2K 13
Willa Stark is a 14 year old girl who feels lost. When her Father goes missing she is scared she'll never see him again. IronMan Movie Book 1 of 12