It's a Date (Nicole's p.o.v)

"And CUT!" Mr. Night screamed. "Fantastic job everyone! We'll see you all again on Monday!"
Everyone jumped off the stage and grabbed their bags.
"Here, let me help you." Spencer held out his hand.
"Thanks." I took it and he helped me off of the stage. "I can not wait to get this thing off, but I've still got about two weeks to go."
"Haha. Don't worry, at least it's not a broken leg, then you would need at least twice the amount of time you have your sling on."
We grabbed our bags and walked outside. Jessica and the rest of the Princesses were already outside gossiping amongst themselves. I tried my best to hide behind Spencer but it didn't work.
"Hey Nic!"
Ugh!
"It's Nicole, Jessica." I scowled.
"Ya whatever, here's the deal. So I hear that you're like in foster care now. Is that true?" She said in her all too perky voice. She was only acting nice cause Spencer was there.
He wasn't buying it.
"What's it to you?" I asked.
"Well, not only did I hear that you're in foster care, but that your Foster dad is like the Tom Hiddleston!"
At that point the rest of the Princesses had walked over to us with excited looks on their faces.
"So here's what I'm thinking. Since we've always been like good friends..."
Wait. WHAT!
"You could get me and some of my friends his autograph."
One of her friends tapped her and whispered something in her ear.
"Oh! Or even better, we could meet him!"
Spencer stared at me as if to ask 'what's happening?'. Meanwhile Jessica stood there with a huge fake smile on her face looking at me like a hawk looks at its prey.
It took me a moment to comprehend what she said, then speak.
"Ok, first of all, we're not friends. Second, it's my friends and I, not me and my friends. And finally, no! N-O, NO! You've never been nice to me, so what makes you think that I would do something nice for you? So you know what, I'm not even sorry for doing this, but I'm saying no and nothing will change that."
All the girls stared at me in shock.
"Let's go Spencer."
I walked away with Spencer trailing behind.
We had been walking for about five minutes in silence when Spencer spoke up.
"Wow." Was all he said.
"What?"
"Nothing. It's just, Jessica really is a bitch then."
"You have no idea."
We both laughed and continued walking.
-------------------------------------------
"Um, this is me." I pointed to the apartment building in front of us.
"Oh okay, see Ya on Monday then."
I waved then started walking away.
"Hey Nic?"
I turned back around and saw a nervous Spencer.
"Uh, I was wondering..." He was scratching the back of his head like he does when he's nervous. "I was wondering if you wanted to see a movie sometime?" He rushed out.
I stood frozen in place. Did he just ask me out? Did I hear that right?
Spencer took a deep breath then spoke again. "I guess what I'm asking is if you want to see The Hobbit Battle of Five Armies next weekend."
OMG! HE DID ASK ME OUT!
"Ya sure. I would love too."
Did I play it cool? I think I did? Oh god, what if I didn't? Does he think I'm crazy now?
"Great. Great. Bye Nicole."
"Bye Spencer." I pulled my hair behind my ear as I walked away. Damn it! Not again!
-------------------------------------------
I burst through the door and ran over to the movie shelf.
"Ugh! Where is it!" I heard myself and one other person scream.
I turned towards Tom who was running around frantically.
"What are you looking for?" We said together again.
"Stop it! No you stop it!" We screamed at each other.
"Fudgecicle!" I screamed
"Lemon drop!" Tom screamed at the same time.
"Finally!" We both said together.
I glared at Tom who was doing the same then calmly said, "What are you looking for?"
I. LIKE. BIG BUTTS. AND I CANNOT LIE!
Tom started throwing pillows off the couch looking for the sound.
"My mobile!"
"Your what?" I screamed over the noise.
"My... What do call it? Cell phone!"
I. LIKE. BIG BUTTS. AAND I CANNOT LIE!
I too started rummaging through the kitchen until I finally reached behind the toaster. The phone vibrated in my hand and I pressed the answer button.
"Hello." I said into the phone.
"Hi. Who is this?" The person on the other line answered.
I could have sworn I'd heard that voice before.
I was about to say something but Tom ripped the phone out of my hands.
"Hello? Hey Robert! How are you?" Tom walked to his room and left me alone.
-------------------------------------------
I finally managed to find the first two Hobbit movies and was currently reading in the living room.
"Alright. Ya. See you then." Tom walked into the room and hung up.
He came and sat down next to me. I continued reading.
"What's going on?" I asked.
"Nothing, just go get dressed."
I set down my book and looked at him.
"Why?"
Tom got up pulling me with him.
"Cause we're meeting a couple of friends for dinner and a movie."
"Oh really, who?"
We walked down the hall. I stopped by my door and held onto the handle.
"I'm pretty sure you'll recognize them." Was all Tom said before he went back to his room.
I entered my room and flopped down on the bed.
WOOF
I looked up and saw Zeus sitting in front of the bed. He had a a simple red collar around his neck with a a lightning bolt tag. In front of him was a black box with a silver bow. I picked up the box and set it on my lap, carefully untying the bow.
Opening the box slowly a small note fell out.
'Nicole...'
He wrote my full name on the note, I'm not letting you see that.
'I know you already watched The Avengers without me ;) -English'
I chuckled to myself. He must have heard me watching it from his room.
I opened the box the rest of the way and pulled out what was inside. It was a navy blue, lace dress. The top had see through lace and around the middle was a black buckle. Along with the dress here was also a small, black clutch.
Thanks English.
I got dressed, put on some black ballet flats, and pinned two pieces of hair back. Zeus and I walked to the living room where Tom was putting on his shoes.
He was wearing a gray suit this time with a navy blue tie that matched my dress. Tom looked up and smiled when he saw me. He got up and walked over to me.
"You look lovely darling."
"So what movie are we seeing?" I asked.
"Ah ah ah. I can't tell. But I guarantee you'll enjoy it."
We walked outside and were met by a young, good looking man.
"Mr. Hiddleston." He said.
"Luke."
Tom and Luke shook hands.
Tom pulled me in front of him. "This is Nicole."
Luke held out his hand. "Nice to meet you Nicole."
"Call me Nic." I said as I shook his hand.
Luke walked us to a black car and opened the door for us. I got in with Tom following behind, then Luke got in opposite of us, and we were off.
"So who are we meeting?" I asked.
"Just a couple *cough* hundred *cough* people." Tom said.
I couldn't here what he said when he coughed but I know he said something.
The car finally came to a stop and I could hear the roar of hundreds of people outside. The driver got out of the car and opened the door for us. Immediately we were hit with flashing lights and people in our faces.