Love Syndrome (Day/Itt) - Boo...

By your_drama_llama

📚 Story is complete 📚 Day and Itt (Brick) / Nick and Neil รักโคตรๆ...โหดอย่างมึง!! ภาค 2 [Yaoi , Boy's love... More

Permission - ยอนิม/Nana Naris Publishing/AKIRAROLL
Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 🔞
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 🔞
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 🔞
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
🐟 Intro
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 1
Chapter 28 🔞
Chapter 29
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 2
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 3 🔞
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 4
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 🔞
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 5
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 6
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 7
Chapter 48
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 8
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 9
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 10 (END)
Chapter 49
Chapter 50🔞(END)
Special Chapter - Valentine's Day (Final)

Chapter 31 🤏🔞

11.9K 116 61
By your_drama_llama

"Heh heh," Day laughed lightly. Itt looked at him with confused eyes.

"What are you laughing at?" Itt asked in return.

"I was laughing at you. You're feeling exactly as I thought you would. Could you tell me what caused you to feel this way? " Day asked again while puffing on his cigarette. Itt must raise his hand to softly wave the smoke from his face. Itt used to smoke in the past. After meeting Day, he was forced to stop. Now, he doesn't like to see Day smoking so much.

"Are you seriously asking me this question? Don't you know how I get when you tease me?" After Itt replied, Day moved his hand up to the back of Itt's neck and gently squeezed it to lock it in place. After he did this, he blew cigarette smoke into the face of Itt.

"I was just kidding, Day.... are you crazy?" Itt choked on the smoke and immediately coughed. Day smiled a little.

"You'll find out now," Day said, but he wasn't serious.

"Damn, you're short tempered and mentally ill. What is wrong with you for you to always want to tease me?" Itt grumbled and asked back angrily.

"I think you should know best why I like to tease you," Day said.

"That hurts. Let me go," Itt said because Day was squeezing the back of his neck.

"I won't release you yet. Answer me first. What are you angry about? Tell me now," Day continued to tease Itt a little more, like he usually does. Itt pulled the cigarette out of Day's hand to smoke it. After doing this, he blew smoke into Day's face to repay him. Day closed his eyes to avoid the smoke a bit, but he didn't turn away. He opened his eyes to stare at Itt with a fierce expression.

"You don't have to make an angry face at me. You blew some into my face first," Itt said in a dark voice before Day used the hand that was holding Itt's neck to pull him closer to him. His warm lips met Itt's soft lips. Their hot tongues immediately intertwined.

A sweet flavor mixed with cigarette taste was on the tips of their tongues. The hot tongue tried to dominate the smaller tongue. Itt tried to escape at first, but now he was starting to respond to Day's kiss.

The hot tongue twirls around the smaller tongue before licking the tip of the smaller tongue. This caused Itt to tremble all over. The sound of their kisses could be heard from time to time. Itt began to lose himself in Day's kiss, so he leaned into Day. He raised both of his hands and gripped Day's shirt.

"Uh, Mmm... Hmm," a soft moan escaped from Itt's throat.

"Da... Day... uh... enough... that's enough," Itt tried to stop his love when he remembered he was behind the bakery.

"Hmm..." Day let out a growl before kissing Itt again.

"Oops! Wow... I am so sorry," One of the female employees, who had opened the back door of the bakery, said in shock. She quickly turned to look the other direction. Day pulled away from Itt's lips in annoyance. Itt's face immediately turned red upon realizing that someone had just seen them.

"Um... P' Nam asked to come find P' Day and P' Itt. Salmon was calling for his two uncles,' said the young woman.

"Thank you," Day replied quietly before pulling Itt by the hand to walk back inside. Itt held his face down. He didn't dare to meet the eyes of the female employee who had just witnessed everything.

"Uncle Day, Uncle Itt, you left me..." After walking back to the table, the little boy said in a trembling voice. Nam was sitting next to him. Itt turned to look slightly at Ploy's friend before rushing over to Salmon.

"I didn't leave you. I just went to the bathroom," Itt quickly said. Salmon looked at Itt with trembling eyes.

"Why were you gone for so long? ...Did you go to clean the bathroom again, Uncle Itt and Uncle Day?" The little boy asked innocently, causing Itt to immediately freeze and turn a brighter shade of red.

"What were you cleaning the bathroom for?" asked the bakery owner out of curiosity.

"It's nothing. Salmon, stop asking questions. P' Nam, you can go see the other customers," Itt quickly changed the subject. Day just sat and smiled to himself.

"Eh...why is your mouth so red, Itt?" Ploy who had figured everything out asking Itt teasingly.

"Heh heh," a laugh escaped Day's mouth. Itt turned to glare at him a little.

"It's nothing. Why are you looking at my mouth, Ploy?" Itt responded in annoyance. Ploy sat down next to her Hia and leaned forward to whisper in his ear.

// Well, are you still angry with P' Day? // Ploy tried to ask softly.

"......" Itt was silent because he was still upset with Day. The business over the female had not been settled yet.

// Stop being angry. Ing was put in her place over it // Ploy said again. Itt frowned suspiciously.

//What do you mean? // Itt asked.

// P' Day told Ing that he didn't have a girlfriend. He said he only has a wife and said that his wife was the one who got up and walked away. If someone had said something like that about me, I would have died of happiness. // Ploy said, feeling jealous over her Hia. Itt stopped and immediately turned to look at Day. Day raised his eyebrow slightly.

Itt turned to look at Ploy's friend. She was now looking away, not daring to look at Itt or Day at all. This caused him to press his lips together tightly and try to hold back his smile. He sat down to eat his cake.

"Uncle Itt. Uncle Itt, this cake is delicious... Try it," the little boy scooped up a piece of his cake and held it up to Itt's mouth.

"Can I try it?" Itt asked first because he was afraid that Salmon would accuse him of stealing his cake.

"Haha, you can try it, Uncle Itt," said the little boy while smiling. Itt then ate the cake that Salmon had offered to him.

"Mmm...That is delicious. Let Uncle Day try a small piece. Itt found a way to tease his lover because Day doesn't like to eat sweets very much.

"Hmm... Uncle Day... Try my cake," the little boy obediently did as he was told. He scooped up a small bite of cake and turned to give it to Day. Day looked fiercely at Itt's face because he knew that Itt was paying him back for earily.

"Won't you try it, Uncle Day?" Salmon asked softly.

"Come on, Day... You're going to make my nephew sad," Itt chimes in with a smile and laugh. Day looked at Itt's nephew, who was looking at him with puppy dog eyes. Day immediately raised his hand and gently rubbed Salmon's cheek while letting out a small sigh.

"That's enough from you and your uncle... I'll try it. I'll try it," Day complained a little before leaning forward. He took a bite of the cake that Salmon had scooped for him before taking a drink of coffee. Itt laughed softly.

"You must be looking for trouble, Itt," Day threatened. Itt shrugged his shoulders a bit while laughing. As for Salmon, he continued to eat his cake happily after he had given both of his uncles a bite of cake to taste.

"Well, let's go back to your condo, shall we?" Ploy asked her Hia.

"That depends on Day," Itt replied.

Ring... ring... ring...

Itt's phone rings. Day glanced over at him a bit. Itt picked up his phone and looked at it before looking at Day.

"Ball is calling. Could I answer it?" Itt asked Day. Day paused a moment before nodding.

"Hello," Itt answered the call after Day allowed it.

"I'm going to smoke now," Day said before standing up. Itt immediately looks at him.

"Wait a minute, Ball... But Day, you just smoked," Itt quickly warned before Day could walk away. Day turned to look.

"It's okay," Day said before walking away. Itt looked at him with a worried expression on his face, while wondering if Day was smoking again because of him taking the call. Itt remembers something and immediately turns to whisper in his nephew's ear. Salmon looked at Itt before nodding.

"Hmm." After replying, Salmon quickly moves down from his chair to quickly chase after Day.

"I'm sorry, Ball... Um... I didn't go to the shop today... Oh, that's okay," Itt tried to cut the call as short as possible.

"Uncle Day," a small child's voice called out just Day had put a cigarette in his mouth. He was just about to light it, but he didn't get the chance to. Day froze and turned to look at Salmon. He was standing behind him with his hands on his hips and a pouting expression.

"Why did you come out here, Salmon? Go back inside with Uncle Itt," Day said to his nephew.

"Uncle Day, you said you wouldn't smoke if I was with you," the little boy immediately reminded Day of his promise.

"Then go inside with Uncle Itt so I can smoke," Day tried to bargain.

"No, I want to stay with Uncle Day," Salmon stuck to his original words. Day sighs.

"You both as just as stubborn as each other," Day grumbled upon seeing Salmon's determined expression. Although he was very afraid of Day in the beginning, he wasn't this time. He normally does what he is told, but this time, he wasn't afraid to be stubborn.

"Did Uncle Itt ask you to follow me out?" Day asked before sitting down on the chair and putting the cigarette back in the pack.

"Hmm," Salmon answered honestly before walking over and stopping in front of Day.

"What's wrong with you, Uncle Day?" Saloon asked in a low voice. Day raised his eyebrow a bit.

"What's wrong with me? Nothing. I'm fine," Day replied.

"Well, Uncle Day, your face looks sad," Salmon said again before reaching up both his hands to place them on Day's cheeks. Day was a little stunned before smiling softly. He lifted his hand to rub Salmon's hair lightly.

"I'm just tired," Day replied.

"Did I make you tired?" the little boy asked softly.

"No, I'm tired from thinking too much. It's not about you," Day said, feeling fonder of Salmon.

"Thinking can make you tired too, Uncle Day?" The little boy asked while wondering.

"Youngsters," Day called out to Salmon jokingly.

"What is that?" Salmon continued to ask.

"Go ask Uncle Itt... Uncle Itt can answer," Day said.

"Hmm," after he finished speaking, Salmon ran back to the bakery again, making Day sit and laugh. He quickly took out the cigarette to light it because Salmon wasn't there anymore. He only got through about half a cigarette before Itt walked out, holding Salmon's hand with a pout on his face. He pulled Day's cigarette out of his mouth and put it in the nearby trashcan. Itt and Salmon looked at Day.

"I tried to send Salmon out here to stop you from smoking. Why did you trick him into coming back inside again?" Itt said in a muffled tone.

"I didn't trick him. Salmon wanted to know the answer to a question, so I just told him to go ask you," Day replied calmly.

"Don't do this, Day... At this rate, you and I are just going to take turns getting angry. Do you want to keep this up? Every day, our life is so colorful that there are too many emotions being felt in one day," Itt said sarcastically.

"I'm not angry with you at all. I'm not indifferent, either. I just want to sort out some of my thoughts," Day said calmly while staring blankly at Itt's face.

"What thought are you needing to sort out?" Itt asked again.

"We can continue talking in the room. Salmon will be confused," Day said before picking up Salmon and walking into the bakery.

"Wow, what's wrong with him?" Itt grumbled but continued to follow Day.

Day went in to pay and took Itt and Salmon back to the condo. On the way to the car, Salmon fell asleep because he was so full. When he arrived at the condo, Day had Itt carry Salmon up to the room. As for himself, he managed to carry the things he had bought up to the room as well. Itt took Salmon to sleep in the room. When he came out, he found Day in the kitchen, organizing the purchased items.

"I'll help," Itt said before helping Day, putting everything up while sneaking glances at him the whole time.

"Day," Itt decides to call his lover.

"What's wrong?" Day replied while continuing to put up the groceries.

"I wanted to ask you about what you said earlier about sorting through your thoughts. What's the matter?" Itt was still wondering what Day was thinking. Day paused a bit.

"Do you want to know?" Day asked back.

"Hmm," Itt replied. Day then put the things in his hand down. He took Itt's hand and led him to the sofa in the living room. Day sat on the sofa. When Itt sat down, Day pulled him by his hand.

"Sit here," Day said, pointing to his lap. Itt froze a bit. His face heated up a little.

"What's wrong? You're teasing me again, aren't you?" Itt complained to his teasing lover.

"No, I just want you to sit here. Can't you sit here?" Day asked back. Itt sighed lightly.

"Okay, I will sit down," Itt said, feeling embarrassed. Itt tried to sit sideways in Day's lap, but he was caught by Day first. Day turns him to straddle his lap, causing Itt to lift both hands to grab onto Day's collar. He wasn't prepared. Day smiled slightly.

"If I sit like this, what if Salmon comes out and sees it again? If he asks, what will I say?" Itt asked back with a red face.

"Salmon is asleep. He won't come out," Day said before burying his face into Itt's neck to kiss it. Itt wriggled a little, trying to get away.

"Day, I'm sitting here because we have something to discuss. It's not for you to get horny over me," Itt said as he smacked Day's hand, which moved to squeeze Itt's ass.

"Hmm... okay. What do you want to know?" Day asked back.

"Well, what's wrong? ...You said you need to deal with some thoughts. I want to know what they are," Itt continued to ask what he wanted to know. Day stared blankly at Itt. As for Itt, he also looked at Day's face without looking away. Day sighed.

"I will tell you," Day said when he saw the serious expression on his lover's face. Day raised his hand and gently stroked Itt's back.

"Even though you said you didn't think anything of Ball, I can't help but overthink it. I can't help feeling annoyed when I see him near you, or when he calls you," Day said laid his heart out, making Itt feel stunned that lovers thought so much about this. He did not think that Day would pour his heart out like this. Normally, Day would fight to the death to keep his emotions bottled inside. He would always refuse to say what he was bothered by.

"Did you really think this much about him, Day?" Itt teased when asking his lover. Day frowned a little bit.

"Hehe, don't make that face. I didn't think someone like you could be jealous like this, too. I have always thought that I'm the only one who thinks this much and gets insecure, but you're like me too, right?" Itt said teasingly. His initiate hesitation immediately vanished.

"Keep laughing, and you won't be able to laugh anymore," Day said in a harsh voice.

"Day, you look so fierce. Do you think I'm afraid?" Itt asked, smiling back.

"Are you not afraid?" Day asked.

"I'm so afraid. Hehe," Itt replied jokingly until Day couldn't help but grit his teeth. He then leans forward to gently bite Itt's protruding nose. Itt raised his hand and rubbed his nose a little before looking at Day's face.

"Day... I know how you feel, but I want to tell you again to be more confident. I love you so much so much that I could never leave you. No matter how many people come into my life, the person I choose is you, and you alone. Is there anyone who can tolerate a person like me as much as you? It would never be the same. Only you and I can be together, the two of us," Itt said to reassure his lover of his own feelings. Day raised his eyebrow a bit.

"You are talking more sensibly now," said Day as he thumped Itt's head. Itt lightly punched his arm.

"I am a sensible person, but you like to make me out to be a person who speaks nonsense all the time," Itt said jokingly. It feels good to have time to sit and talk, like this, and to be about to clear things up with Day.

"Then let's do something meaningful, shall we?" Day said as he moved his hand to squeeze Itt's ass again. Itt was startled when he looked down at himself and saw his shirt had already been removed. He didn't even notice Day doing this or that his pants were slightly pulled down.

"Damn Day... is your hands that fast? When did you take my clothes off?" Itt shouted immediately while trying to get down from Day's lap, but Day held it back. He couldn't allow him to get up.

"Day, don't do this. Salmon will come out soon and see us," Itt said in a pleading voice because he was afraid his nephew would come out and see them.

"He won't come out. Just one round," said Day.

"But..." Itt tried to object, but Day's warm lips had already taken in his cock.

After Day fulfilled his promise that he would only do one round, Day then took Itt to wash himself in the office bathroom before he changed his clothes.

"Go wake Salmon up. Sleeping until evening is not healthy. I'll go make dinner for you both," Day said. He kissed Itt's temple gently before leaving the room to go into the kitchen. Itt went to wake Salmon up. He was a little sore, but it wasn't too bad.

"Salmon... Salmon, please wake up. Uncle Day said it's not healthy for you to sleep until the evening, like this," Itt woke up his nephew. Salmon rolled over before slightly opening his eyes and raising his head.

"Uncle Itt... Pick me up," the little boy begged in a sleepy voice. Itt was glad that his nephew was not fussy when being woken up like this. Itt lifted his little nephew up. Salmon hugged Itt's neck and buried his face against Itt's shoulder. Itt walks and carries Salmon out of the room and into the kitchen where Day was.

"Did you wake Salmon up?" Day asked in a calm tone.

"I'm awake," the little boy said in a muffled voice as he buried his face in Itt's shoulder. Itt laughs lightly at Salmon's behavior.

"Itt, take Salmon into the living room to watch TV while he waits for dinner, but don't let him fall back asleep," Day ordered. Itt nodded before taking Salmon in the living room to watch a cartoon. After watching cartoons, the little boy wide awake and had been talking non-stop with Itt. Salmon was also playing with toys. Itt played with his nephew.

"Stop playing. You can come eat dinner now," Day's voice called out. Itt then took Salmon into the kitchen. Itt saw that Day had already prepared dinner.

"We are eating shrimp! We are eating shrimp!" Salmon clapped his hands and said happily when he saw fried shrimp in front of him. Itt took a generous portion of the food and placed it on the plate in front of Salmon.

"Thank you," Salmon raised his hands to thank Itt. Day smiled with satisfaction before the three of them started eating dinner together.

"Salmon, tomorrow you'll be going to Auntie's house with Uncle Itt for a little while," Day said to nephew.

"What about you, Uncle Day?" Salmon asked back.

"I'm going to take care of some work. You'll be staying with Uncle Itt and Auntie. Don't be stubborn, and don't be naughty. Also, do not get hurt again," Day said to his nephew, but his eyes were on Itt when he saw the last part.

"Well, why are you looking at me?" Itt asked back.

"You're the one in charge of the little one. Don't hurt your nephew again," Day said. Itt wrinkling his nose a bit before sitting down to eat together. When he was full, Day had Itt take his nephew to sit in the living room. Day cleaned the dishes himself. Day didn't want Itt to help him do it right now. He was afraid Itt would create an even bigger mess than what was already made.

"Itt, take Salmon into the bathroom and let him take a shower," Day shouted from the kitchen.

"Hmm," Itt shouted in response before turning to Salmon.

"Salmon, you can go take a shower now," Itt said to his nephew with a smile. Salmon jumped off the couch.

"Uncle Itt, come catch me. Hehe," the little boy said happily. Itt immediately stood up and chased Salmon.

"Ahhhh... I'm going to run away!" Salmon shouted joyfully. He ran and hid from Itt at the end of the sofa. He ran around the sofa while Itt chased him.

"Salmon, don't run away... Go take a quick shower," Itt ran after him while laughing. Salmon was laughing too.

"Hehe. Uncle Itt, catch me... I am going to run away from you. Hehe," the little boy said with a playful laugh until Day, who had been listening to the two as they played for a little while, walked out of the kitchen.

"Itt... Salmon... Stop playing... and go take a shower," Day said in a stern voice, causing both Itt and Salmon to stop playing immediately. They instantly ran towards each other.

"Are you going in now?" Itt asked his nephew.

"Hmm..." Salmon accepted before they both quickly walked into the bathroom to take a shower immediately. Day shook his head slowly. He went back into the kitchen to get things taken care of before following Itt and Salmon into the bedroom.

++++++++++++++

"Uncle Day, will you be being going far away?" Salmon asked Day while being dropped off at Itt's parent's house, the next morning with Itt.

"No, I won't be going far away, but it may take me some time to get back. Salmon, you and Uncle Itt will be staying with Auntie," Day replied.

"Okay, Uncle Day. Come back soon," said the little boy softly. Itt's father, who was waiting, gave a slight smile.

"Hmm, I didn't think that Salmon would get this attached to Day. I thought he would be so scared that he would shrink and curl into a ball," Itt's father said jokingly.

"I'm good at taking care of kids," Day said in a low voice.

"Itt, watch your nephew carefully," Day told his lover.

"I know. Drive carefully." Itt replied. Day got into the car and drove Itt's father to Khun Kitcha's factory to look at their products.

"Uncle Itt... when did you say that you would take me to the toy store?" The little boy turned around and asked when he remembered.

"When Uncle Day gets back, we can all go together," Itt replied.

"But Uncle Itt, I want to go now," The little boy tried to persuade Itt's while holding onto his arm.

"It's too early to go now. The mall hasn't even opened yet. Could we wait until late this afternoon?" Itt tried to negotiate.

"Hmm, okay," Salmon responded happily before Itt brought him inside the house.

"Oh, did you tell Itt whose factory we were going to in order to see the products?" Itt's father asked.

"I didn't tell him. I don't want him to know," Day said quietly.

"Is there anything else I should know? If there is more to it, will you tell me? I don't want a repeat of what happened, last time," Itt's father reiterated.

"Yes, there won't be any trouble. Just give me a little more time, and I'll tell you all about it, Papa," Day replied in a serious tone. Itt's father nodded in acknowledgement.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 2.8K 65
#Bl # lovesyndrome #mature #bl #boyxboy #bxb #bxblove #lovesyndrome #mature #maturelanguage #maturity #mxm #romance WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️ Mature content D...
37.3K 469 16
Another Part story from unforgetten night -Author YoeNim -🔞 Adult Konten -BxB -Not for HomoPhobic Author Translator From @novels_haru for potugesse ...
144K 4.2K 43
•Scattered Pieces Series• Serving a life sentence for protecting the people I love to only have them rip apart until I made a deal with the Devil...
113K 2.6K 40
#Bl # lovesyndrome #day&brick #mature #bl #boyxboy #bxb #bxblove #daybrick #lovesyndrome #mature #maturelanguage #maturity #mxm #romance WARNING ⚠️...