Love Syndrome (Day/Itt) - Boo...

Da your_drama_llama

📚 Story is complete 📚 Day and Itt (Brick) / Nick and Neil รักโคตรๆ...โหดอย่างมึง!! ภาค 2 [Yaoi , Boy's love... Altro

Permission - ยอนิม/Nana Naris Publishing/AKIRAROLL
Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 🔞
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 🔞
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 🔞
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
🐟 Intro
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 1
Chapter 28 🔞
Chapter 29
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 2
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 🤏🔞
Chapter 32
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 3 🔞
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 4
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 🔞
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 5
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 6
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 7
Chapter 48
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 8
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 9
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 10 (END)
Chapter 49
Chapter 50🔞(END)
Special Chapter - Valentine's Day (Final)

Chapter 27

7.2K 114 67
Da your_drama_llama

"Uncle Day, I ate all my steak," the little boy turned to tell Day after he had finished eating all his food.

"Then you can order a piece of cake to eat, but I am only allowing you to eat one piece. If you eat too much, you will get a stomachache," Day said firmly, causing Salmon to smile widely.

"I get to eat cake. Do you get to eat cake, Uncle Itt?" Salmon quickly turned to ask Itt.

"Yes, I am eating cake too. Day, order me some cake too," Itt told his lover. Day then called for Nam to take the order. After the cake was served at the table, Itt ate his own cake. Salmon immediately grabbed a spoon and started shoveling into his cake.

"Salmon, your cake looks delicious," Itt said, causing, after seeing Salmon's cake.

"Don't even think about stealing your nephew's cake to eat again. I'm too lazy to have to sit and comfort him," Day said in a murky voice.

"Don't worry about it. I just asked because I wanted to order another piece to eat," Itt said back.

"There's no need in that. Eat the whole piece in front of you first, will you?" Day said, not taking him seriously.

"Then, can I buy a cake to eat back at the condo?" Itt argued back indifferently. Day let out a small sigh.

"Okay, you can order another piece to-go. Eat your cake quickly, then let's get back to work," Day said reluctantly. Itt then smiled broadly before ordering the cake he wanted to eat. He ordered the piece to go so that he could take it back to the condo to eat. After Itt and Salmon were both finished eating, Day brought them back to the shop. At first, Itt intended to leave Salmon with his mother until he had finished working, but it turns out that his mother went out to run some errands with his father.

"Day," Itt walked over to open the door and enter Day's office with Salmon.

"What's going on?" Day asked back.

"Mom and dad are not here. Who is going to take care of Salmon while the two of us work?" Itt asked.

"What do you mean? You can watch him," Day asked back.

"I have to work," Itt said back, not very loudly.

"You do not have to work. We have a lot of mechanics that can keep up with the incoming cars. It is slow right now. You can go take care of Salmon first," Day said. Itt stood and thought for a moment.

"That's fine, but can I stay in your office with him? I'm too lazy to walk back into the house. It's hot," Itt asked. Day thought for a moment.

"As you wish," Day replied before continuing to work. Itt then turned to Salmon.

"Salmon, let's sit and play in this room," Itt said. Salmon smiled.

"Yes," the little boy replied. He went to look inside his bag that was left in the office earlier in the day. Salmon took out a box of Legos from the front pocket. Then, he looked at Day's face a bit. Day also looked at Salmon as if to say, what would he do?

"Uncle Day... could I put my toys here to play?" Salmon asked Day softly because he wanted to play with his Legos.

"You can go play next to the sofa. Don't play in the middle of the office floor if someone comes in to talk to me. This way, it won't get in the way," Day said. Salmon took his toys and sat on the floor next to the sofa where Itt was sitting. After pouring his toys onto the floor, Salmon sits and plays quietly. Day immediately continues to work.

Ding...

Itt's line message alert went off. Itt, who had been sitting and playing games on his phone, was startled a bit. He pressed to open the notification. Day glanced up a little, but he didn't say anything. He continued to work.

Nick_N (Line Message)

>> Where are you?

After seeing the message from his best friend, Itt quickly pressed to reply. After his message was delivered back to Nick, the line message alert sounded again. Itt then went to turn his phone volume off so that it wouldn't make any more noise. He didn't want to disturb Day from working. Itt messages back and forth with Nick on Line. He asked about Nick and Neil's fight. Salmon, who was sitting on the floor while playing with his toys, was making more and more noise. Itt continued to chat on Line, so he wasn't paying much attention to Salmon. This made Day, who was sitting and working, look up at the two of them.

"Booms... Drop booms on the house," Salmon said while flying around his Lego airplane. He was pretending to drop Lego bombs he had built onto the house he had made from Legos. He threw them down and caused the house that was built to collapse and crumble. The sound of the Legos falling was quite loud.

"Hehe," Itt sits and chats on Line while laughing a lot of at his friend. He wasn't too loud, though. Day frowned. He sat and leaned back in his chair. He crossed his arms and looked at Salmon and Itt alternately. However, his eyes were more mostly fixated on Itt.

"Itt," Day called Itt in a smooth voice, but Itt was too focused on chatting through Line. So, he didn't hear Day calling him.

"Itt," Day called again, but Itt was still as he was before. Still oblivious of Day's calling of his name.

"Itt!!" Day called out much louder than before. This startled both Salmon and Itt a bit.

"Wha... what... what?" Itt asked back immediately.

"Give me the phone," Day said harshly.

"Why are you taking it?" Itt asked back. Now, Salmon was sitting up next to Itt. He was afraid that Day would scold him too.

"I told you to give it here, so give it to me," Day said firmly.

"You can say it nicely. Can't you see that Salmon is afraid?" Itt said in a muffled voice.

"Don't make me repeat myself. I've been watching you for a long time. Who are you chatting with on Line..." Day asked with a frown.

"I'm talking with Ai Nick. Why do you want to know... do you think I would be talking to anyone else?" Itt said back, but he didn't get up to see Day. Day finally gets up and walks over to see Itt himself.

Suddenly!

The phone in Itt's hand was snatched up by Day to see if Itt was telling the truth or not. He looked at Itt's face and looked alternately between him and the phone.

"It's okay if you're talking to Ai Nick, but if I find out you're secretly talking to other people, you'll deal with me for sure," Day threatened him, but not too loudly.

"In front of my nephew, you still dare to threaten me again," Itt said sarcastically.

"Take Salmon to play inside the house before we get ready to leave. Whenever I'm ready to go back to the condo, I'll call for you," Day said because he couldn't concentrate on his work even in the slightest.

"Okay, fine... but give me back my phone," Itt replied as he held out his hand to ask Day to give him his phone back.

"I am still not giving it back to you yet. You just talked to Nick. You aren't even paying attention to what Salmon is doing," Day scolded Itt. Itt's slightly frowned after being complained at.

"Hmm... Salmon, you can come play with me inside the big house," Itt said to his nephew. He got up and held Salmon's hand so they could walk out of the office into his parents' house together.

"Wait!!" Day called to the two of them before Itt and Salmon had left.

"What else do you want?" Itt answered in an annoyed tone. Day looked at Salmon.

"The toys were poured onto the floor and left in a pile. Who poured them?" Day asked in a soft voice.

"It was me," the little boy replied in a low voice.

"Salmon, you took them out of the box, so why wouldn't you put them back where you got them?" Day asked.

"Wait a minute. I'll pick them up, then we can go back," Itt said instead, jumping to his defense.

"No... Salmon will need to pick them up now. You were the one who took them out and scattered them onto the floor. You will need to be the one who picks them up yourself," Day said in response to Itt before talking to Salmon next. Salmon looked at up at Itt as if to ask for his opinion.

"You can go and pick them up. I'll help you," Itt said tiredly before going to help Salmon put away his toys into the Lego box. Day sits and watches them the whole time. After they finished putting the toys away, Itt and Salmon immediately went into Itt's parent's house. Day, then after, continued to work.

Day sat and worked until enough time had passed. It was now evening, and the shop was going to close soon. Day released that today; he would need to take Salmon back to the condo with them.

Knock... Knock...

There was a knock-on Day's office door before Itt's father opened the door.

"Day, go and kill those two. Your mother is about to have a heart attack and die," Itt's father walked in and said with an awkward expression. Day frowned.

"What's wrong?" Day asked immediately.

"Go and see for yourself," Itt's father said. This caused Day to quickly get up and walk out of the office and into Itt's parent's house immediately. When walking in Day found, Salmon was sitting and crying with sitting with Itt's mother. Itt's mother was smearing something on the child's arm. As for Itt, it was sitting beside his mother was a pale face.

"Da... Day," Itt called out to his lover.

"What's going on?" Day asked nervously before looking towards the kitchen. The maid was now walking into the kitchen while holding a mop and bucket. Day followed the maid to look. The sight before him caused Day to have a grim expression and to be stunned. The kitchen was a complete disaster. Egg shells and rice were all over the kitchen floor, as well as oil and sauce stains.

"Itt!! I told you not to go into the kitchen by yourself... what were you thinking? Why didn't you tell me? You could have even told the maid," Day walked back and shouted at Itt immediately.

"Why are you yelling at me? Salmon and I are both hurt," Itt grunted back. Instead of being worried, his lover just came to scold him again. Day immediately turned to look at Salmon.

"What's wrong with Salmon?" Day asked Itt's mother immediately. In his mind, he could already guess what caused the red mark on Salmon's arms.

"He got splashed with oil. Itt was also hit with it as well. I'm so frustrated. I went into the house and heard Salmon cry. Then, there was a commotion in the kitchen," Itt's mother said because she entered the house right after the incident had happened. Day turned to look fiercely at Itt when he heard this. He immediately hid his oil burned arm behind him.

"I let you out of my sight, and it always ends up like this! Learn how to think for once... You have been taking care of Salmon for less than a day, and he's already injured... if you are taking care of him for several days, how will that turn out?" Day said to Itt in a string of sentences. Itt felt very hurt inside.

"Well, did you even ask me what happened first? What I did? And why did I do it? You just yell at me either way, even though I'm hurting here too," Itt yelled out. This caused Salmon to become even more startled. He started to cry even harder. Itt's mother had to hug and comfort him.

"Itt, not so loud," Itt's mother said.

"Why didn't you say it to Day, too? He was also loud," Itt said back.

"Tell me, what were you doing to make the kitchen look like that? And why are you both hurt?" Day asked in a stern voice.

"Salmon was complaining that he was hungry. I just wanted to fry some eggs for him to eat. I just wanted to fry eggs. I didn't want to ask anyone to do it for him when I could do it myself," Itt said.

"Could you do that?" Day asked back.

"Well, Salmon wanted to watch me fry the egg. I brought a chair closer for Salmon to stand and watch. Then, I went to wash the spatula and went to fry the eggs," Itt continued.

"Don't tell me you didn't dry the spatula first and put it in hot oil," Day asked. Itt was silent a moment before nodding.

"Well, I didn't know that it would cause the oil to splash like that. Salmon and I both got burned. I was shocked. So, I turned off the gas, but we continued to get burned by the frying pan. Salmon heard me scream and flicked my hand away. When he did that, he was hit by the soy sauce bottle that had fallen," Itt recalled.

"Creating problems every day," Day complained again while letting out an exhausted sigh.

"Oh!! I only create problems. Who's going to do only good think like you?" After he finished speaking, Itt immediately got up and walked into his old bedroom. Day was left with a stressed expression, but he didn't consider following to check on Itt. Right now, there was still another little child that Day needed to take care of and speak with first.

"Where does it hurt? Salmon, come and show me where it hurts," Day turned to speak to Salmon, but the little boy was still terrified. He was afraid of Day, so he didn't dare to move towards him.

"Salmon, you can let Uncle Day look at it," Itt's mother said, causing Salmon to slowly break away from her chest. He slowly turned to look at Day.

"Uncle Day... it hurts," the little boy sobbed. Day then raised his hand and lightly stroked Salmon's head.

"Take some medicine, and the pain will disappear soon. Let me see. Where are you hurting?" Day asked. Salmon moved towards Day. After seeing Day speaking to him in a gentler tone, Salmon extended his arms to Day. He let him see the marks on his arm where the oil splashed onto him. It was only a few places, but they looked like they were swelling. For a small child, something like this must be very painful. Especially for someone, like Salmon, who has very sensitive skin. Day gently flipped Salmon's arm around to examine it.

"I'll take you to a doctor soon... so the pain will get better soon," Day said back. Salmon looked up at Day with tears in his eyes.

"Uncle Day... take Uncle Itt there, too... Uncle Day... Uncle Itt is hurt," Salmon said with a sob.

"Yes, I will take both of you. Mom, please look after Salmon for a moment. Let me go up and check on Itt. He's hurting so much that I'm sure he's already destroyed his room," Day said jokingly. After Itt's mother heard Day's words, Day immediately got up and walked up to Itt's bedroom. Day walked in, but he couldn't find his lover inside. He heard a faucet running inside the bathroom. Day immediately went to look inside the bathroom. When the door was opened, he saw Itt had turned the water faucet on. He was letting it pour over a red blister on his left arm to relieve the burning sensation.

"That's enough. I'll take you to the doctor," Day said, causing Itt to freeze a bit. He looked up at Day through the mirror.

"I'm not going," Itt replied shortly.

"If you don't go, the burning won't disappear. Don't you want the pain to stop? Don't be stubborn right now, Itt," Day said. Itt turned off the faucet before turning to Day.

"Well, some people don't like going to the hospital. You know this! Leave me like this," Itt said sarcastically. He walked into Day's shoulder while leaving the bathroom. Day closed his eyes briefly and took a deep breath. He turned to face Itt again. Itt's face was sullen as he sat down on the foot of the bed with his lips pressed tightly together. Day walked over to him, but Itt moved his legs away. Day frowned at him suspiciously.

Suddenly!

"Ugh... what are you going to do to me, Day? Let go of me... Ouch!" Itt shouted when Day suddenly grabbed Itt's left leg and placed it on his lap. He rolled Itt's pants leg up until he saw a red burn mark on his leg.

"I knew it. Why did you change your pants? You got burned on your leg with oil. Why didn't you tell me?!!" Day shouted angrily, knowing that Itt was trying to hide the wound on his leg so that Day couldn't see it.

"As soon as you found it, I knew you would just keep yelling at me like this. So, I didn't want to tell you! Let go. Don't interfere!" Itt pushed Day's chest while moving his leg away from Day's lap.

Suddenly!

"Ouch... it hurts... let me go!!" Itt yelled when Day put his hand over the red blister on Itt's leg and grabbed it. Even though he was gently squeezing it, it was enough to hurt Itt. Itt immediately looked up at his lover. Day looked back at Itt with fierce eyes.

"Does it hurt? ...then why are you being so stubborn?!" Day snapped in a stern voice. Itt tried to remove Day's hand.

"Day... it hurts... it hurts," Itt said with a trembling voice.

"Then, are you going to go see a doctor? Salmon is waiting to go with you, Itt?" Day said again.

"I'll go... I'll go," Itt said in a trembling voice. It hurt him, but he was trying not to cry. After hearing Itt's response, Day released him. He immediately got up and scooped Itt up.

"You keep getting yourself hurt, over and over again. When will you lose your stubbornness?" Day grumbled before carrying Itt out of the bedroom and down the stairs to the bottom floor of the house. Itt tucked into Day's chest and bit him through the fabric. Day held himself back. He knew that Itt was only doing this in response to Day, squeezing his wound.

"Keep biting me. I'll bite you back if you don't let go," Day said in a stern voice. Itt released Day from his mouth slowly. Then, he hid his face into Day's chest, refusing to look up at Day.

"Day... is Itt okay? Why did you carry him down?" Itt's mother asked, startled.

"Uncle Itt... What's wrong with you, Uncle Itt?" asked the little boy who had finally stopped crying a bit.

"He was hiding the wound on his leg, mom. If I hadn't looked, he wouldn't have told me," Day immediately complained to Itt's mother.

"Really? Why would you do that, Itt? Day, you better go ahead and take him and Salmon to the doctor. They're going to get scars," Itt's mother said.

"Yes... Salmon, can you bring your bag and follow me to the car? I will take you both to the doctor. Then I'll bring us all back to the condo," Day said to Salmon. The little boy immediately nodded. He carried his bag. As for the other bag, Itt's mother helped carry it to the car. She opened the door for Day. He sat Itt down in the seat. After being place in his seat, Itt sits still. Day turned and put Salmon's bag in the back of the car. Then, he carried Salmon to sit in the backseat. He closed the door and turned to say goodbye to Itt's mother so that he could take Itt and Salmon to see a doctor at the hospital. Day drove the three of them to a nearby hospital.

"Can you walk?" Day asked Itt after getting him out of the car. Itt nodded, but he didn't say anything in response. Day then went to hold Salmon's hand. They walked inside the building to wait together for Itt and Salmon to be seen. Day went to inform them of their names to wait in line for the doctor to see them.

"Uncle Itt, will you go in with me?" the little boy asked Itt in a pleading voice.

"Hmm... we can go in together," Itt said back. Not long after, Itt heard a voice calling his name. Day, then, brings Salmon with him. While seeing the doctor, Day carried Salmon and sat him on his lap. He sat in a chair, next to Itt. After the doctor finished examining Itt, he started to examine salmon. The little boy used his hand to grip onto Day's shirt tightly when the doctor instructed the young nurse to apply medicine to Salmon's arm. The doctor applied medicine to Itt. The little boy flinched slightly and buried himself into Day's chest.

"Uncle Day... It stings... Uncle Day... it stings," the little boy immediately cried to Day.

"Nurse. Can you come apply it a little gentler. If you keep applying it like that, it will only hurt him more," Itt came out and spoke. He was annoyed to see the young nurse keep staring at Day. She wasn't even paying attention to how she was applying the medicine to Salmon.

"Doctor, my wife's leg is not an eggshell. You don't have to be so gentle. Otherwise, give me the medicine, and I will apply it myself," Day said in a calm tone. He noticed that ever since they had walked in to be checked out, the young doctor kept staring at Itt. Plus, when applying the medicine, he was taking his time.

"Um... your... your wife?" the young doctor asked hesitantly. He felt a chill when seeing Day's fierce eyes looking at him. As for the young nurse, she was also stunned when she heard Day say that.

"Yes," Itt replied. His anger with Day over, causing him to be hurt, immediately disappeared.

"Uh... The wound that Salmon has is not serious. Maybe it's because he was not directly hit by the hot oil, or maybe the cold water washed it off immediately. However, where your leg was hit, there may be some inflammation. I will get you some ointment and oral medication. You can go wait for the medicine in front of the pharmacy," the doctor said.

"Thank you," Day said calmly before carrying Salmon out to wait for the medicine out front with Itt.

"See, how can he stay with me... Look at him. I've hurt my nephew even more," Itt complained as he turned Salmon's arm over to look at it. He lightly blows on his wound.

"Weren't you being quiet? Just now, you were very quiet," Day tried to ask. Itt froze a bit.

"I was too lazy to talk back there," Itt argued back. Day smiled a little.

"Uncle Itt, are you hurt?" Salmon asked Itt in a soft voice.

"It doesn't hurt. It only hurts a little bit," Itt said to his nephew.

"Is that true? If that was true, why were you crying in the first place?" Day asked.

"Day, can you stop annoying me?" Itt said to his lover, but not too seriously. Day then leaned forward to whisper in Itt's ear.

//Don't think that just because Salmon is with us, that I can't do anything to you, Itt. Keep on with your smart mouth, and you will get hit hard// After Day finished saying this, Itt's face instantly turned bright red.

"What did Uncle Day say to Uncle Itt? ...tell me... what did Uncle Day say to you..." The little boy immediately asked out of curiosity.

"Adult matters," Day answered with a smile.

"Adult matters? ...what is that?" the little boy continued to ask out of curiosity.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

480K 30.4K 35
Two years ago, Miranda 'Rain' Howerty sent the gossip mill into a frenzy when she married the elusive Duke of Winterbourne, Marcus Dashcombe, a mere...
112K 2.6K 40
#Bl # lovesyndrome #day&brick #mature #bl #boyxboy #bxb #bxblove #daybrick #lovesyndrome #mature #maturelanguage #maturity #mxm #romance WARNING ⚠️...
41.7K 1K 33
#Bl # lovesyndrome #mature #bl #boyxboy #bxb #bxblove #lovesyndrome #mature #maturelanguage #maturity #mxm #romance WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️ Mature content D...
37.3K 469 16
Another Part story from unforgetten night -Author YoeNim -🔞 Adult Konten -BxB -Not for HomoPhobic Author Translator From @novels_haru for potugesse ...