Love Syndrome (Day/Itt) - Boo...

By your_drama_llama

📚 Story is complete 📚 Day and Itt (Brick) / Nick and Neil รักโคตรๆ...โหดอย่างมึง!! ภาค 2 [Yaoi , Boy's love... More

Permission - ยอนิม/Nana Naris Publishing/AKIRAROLL
Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 🔞
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 🔞
Chapter 15
Chapter 17 🔞
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
🐟 Intro
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 1
Chapter 28 🔞
Chapter 29
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 2
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 🤏🔞
Chapter 32
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 3 🔞
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 4
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 🔞
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 5
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 6
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 7
Chapter 48
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 8
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 9
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 10 (END)
Chapter 49
Chapter 50🔞(END)
Special Chapter - Valentine's Day (Final)

Chapter 16

9.9K 138 67
By your_drama_llama

The Next Morning...

Itt woke up in a very cheerful mood because last night's plan went well. Plus, Itt received two hundred thousand baht in one night. The small figure dialed Day's number as soon as he got out of bed.

("What's up?") Day said as he answered the phone.

"What are you doing?" Itt asked.

("I'm about to eat some breakfast. You woke up early. I had planned on calling you when I finished eating breakfast.") Day said in surprise.

"How could I go to sleep early and still wake up late? You and Papa would scold me," Itt said jokingly.

"What are you gossiping about? I can hear you," Itt's father said while sitting in the dining room, reading the newspaper.

"I'm not gossiping. I'm talking to Day, Papa," Itt replied with a smile.

("Hmm. Have you eaten yet?") Day asked.

"I'm about to eat. I wanted to call you first. If I didn't call you sometimes, you would say that I'm not interested in talking to you," Itt said to please Day.

("Hmm. I know you're always interested in me. You can eat some rice. I can wait. When I'm finished with what I'm doing, I'll come back,") Day said and told him back.

"Hmm. Before you leave from there, you can call and let me know," Itt said. He ended the call before Day could say anything back.

"When will Day be back?" Itt's father asked.

"He will be back today, Papa. He wanted to take care of an important customer's car first," Itt said to his father before eating his breakfast. He went out to check on the shop, after that. Around noon, Day caused to tell Itt that he was coming back. It took Day 2 hours to arrive at the shop.

"Hia Itt, Hia Day is back," the subordinates inside the shop shouted, causing Itt to take his eyes off the employees who were installing tires on cars for the customers. He found the tall figure was getting out of his car and walking towards him. Day had a souvenir bag. He handed it over to the employees in the shop, for them to share. This was something Day did regularly when visiting the shop in Chonburi. He will buy something to bring back to the subordinates in Bangkok too.

"Have you eaten anything?" Day asked.

"Not yet. I was waiting to eat with you. I want to go get pizza, but I wanted to eat some at a restaurant. I want you to take me," Itt said immediately. Day nodded in agreement.

"Then go get ready. I'd like to speak with your father for a moment," Day said. Itt smiled happily before rushing to wash his hands. He got ready to go out with Day to get pizza. Not long after, Day walked back to the car. He took Itt to a nearby restaurant. When they arrived, the two men went straight inside the pizzeria.

"You can order whatever you would like," Day said, handing the menu over for Itt to order. Day and Itt sat in the seat next to the window. They could see people passing by from inside the mall that was connected to the pizzeria. They sat and waited for their food to be served.

"How was the shop" Itt asked Day about the shop in Chonburi.

"Good. There were a lot of cars coming in. This morning. Mr. Somchai recommended a factory for ordering spoilers in Chonburi. He said that it belonged to his cousin. They'll help negotiate cheaper prices than other companies, I believe," Day told Itt about what happened at the shop.

"Well, that's good. It would be better if we could reduce the cost. However, will his items meet our companies' standards? I think it would be better to check it out, first," Itt asked.

"I can't yet. I will go and consult with you father, first. If your father is interested, then I'll take him to meet with the company," Day replied.

"What day are you going?" Itt asked immediately with intent. He was thinking that this would give him another opportunity to earn more money.

"I would like to go soon, but I need to talk to your father first. He will need to make that decision," Day said before their order was served. Itt planned to talk to his father to encourage him to visit the factory as soon as possible. This way, Itt would have the time to continue racing.

Itt and Day sat and ate together. Itt's eye turned to see his opponent from last night, walking by with a group of friends. They were about to pass right in front of the pizzeria. Itt quickly picked up the menu and opened it to cover his face. He didn't want to risk the group of men seeing him. He was afraid they would either try to greet him or say something about last night. This would cause Day to find out that Itt went to race last night.

"You haven't even finished eating what you've ordered, Itt. What else are you wanting to order?" Day asked angrily.

"Er... Day, do you think we should bring some pizza back for the employees?" Itt asked about the subordinates at the shop.

"If you want to buy pizza, you will need to buy enough for everyone. Not just the mechanics, but the office workers too," Day said.

"Hmm... then I'll buy it for them," Itt said as he continued to cover his face with the menu. He wasn't sure if the group of young men had passed yet or not.

"Itt," Day called out his lover's name in a smooth voice.

"Hmm," Itt replied. He averted his eyes to look towards the window to see outside of the pizzeria.

Suddenly!

"Hey!" Itt was startled when Day snatched the menu out of his hands. He was relieved to see the group of young men were already gone, but when he turned to look at Day, he saw his fierce staring at him.

"What are you looking at me like that for?" Itt asked softly.

"Who were you trying to avoid?" Day asked softly. Itt's heart was beating fast.

"No one... what... who would I be trying to avoid?" Itt asked in a normal voice, but his heart almost stopped beating.

"If you're not avoiding anything, then sit still. Hurry up and order whatever you want for yourself and for the employees at the shop. I don't want to be here much longer," Day said. Itt immediately ordered pizza to be delivered to the employees at the shop.

...

"Hia Day, why are you being so kind today?" asked the subordinates in the shop who had taken the pizza from Day and Itt. They were surprised because Day had already brought them over some souvenirs from Chonburi.

"Go ask your Hia Itt, over there. Ask him what made him feel so kind today. He's the one who bought the pizza for you," dsy said. Keng urned to look at Itt in surprise.

"Hia Itt, have you become possessed by a ghost?" Keng asked jokingly before being kicked in the ass by Itt.

"Possessed, my ass. That's why my foot it itching to kick your ass. Do you want to be greeted by it again?" Itt asked back. Keng immediately shook his head.

"I won't ask anymore... you can give the pizza to the guys inside first," Keng quickly brought the pizza boxes to the mechanics inside the shop.

"Itt, you can help him take the pizza inside the office. I'm going to go talk to Papa," Day said. Itt then walks away. Day went inside the office to find Itt's house to speak with him. Itt quickly brought the pizza inside the office, to the staff, before going straight to Day. He wanted to hear what his father would say about going to the factory. When he got inside the office, he found the two fo them were sitting and talking.

"Itt, has Day already told you about the factory he wanted to visit in Chonburi?" Itt's father asked.

"Yes, what's wrong, Papa?" Itt asked.

"I'm thinking, how about we go take a good look at it?" Itt's father said.

"Go check it out, Papa. You don't have to come to an agreement with them yet. You can just go look and see what they would offer. You will need to check the quality of the product to see if it's up to our companies' standards. Then you can decide. I think Mr. Somchai would be understanding, either way, since this is dealing with business," Itt said in a series of sentences to convince his father to go check out the products at the factory.

"Hmm... Now you're thinking about the products quality too?" Itt's father asked jokingly.

"Well, Papa, it doesn't take a clever bastard to know how important that is," Itt said back in a muffled tone.

"Hmm... well, what do you say, Day? It won't cause any issues with the other factory that we receive products from, will it?" Itt's father asked Day for his input.

"It shouldn't be a problem. Our other factory is in another location. Besides, we are also looking for products for the shop in Bangkok. As for the Chonburi, if we decide to order products from another factory, we can just let them send them to the shop in Chonburi. We will also be saving money on shipment costs," Day said in a serious tone. Itt sat and nodded as the two men discussed business.

"Hmm. Just going to see the factory, right now, should be okay," Itt's father nodded in agreement.

"Yes... I thought we should go check out the products first. I've already told Khun Somchai, if I don't like the product, then I won't take it," Day said bluntly. The other party already knew Day was like this. He wouldn't buy products just to be considerate.

"Yes, Papa. Papa, tell me when you decide on what day you would like to go, and I'll set up a meeting for us," Day replied. Itt's mother nodded in agreement before getting up and walking out of the office.

"Day... well, how many days will it take for you to go to the factory, to check everyone out?" Itt asked Day.

"I'm not sure. If the product is very good and if Papa is satisfied with it, then we will probably be there for at least 2 or 3 days. We would have to draw up a contract and agree to the prices," Day said before turning to look at Itt.

"Why do you want to know how many days I'm going to be gone for?" Day asked.

"Well, if you are going with Papa, I will have to stay here with mom... I won't be able to go with you. I want you to come back quickly," Itt said softly. He was trying to please Day with his words because he was afraid Day would catch him in a lie.

"Would you like to come with me?" Day asked again. Itt immediately shook his head.

"No, I can't. If I go, there will be no one to look after the shop," Itt quickly argued. Day looked at him.

"Hmm... that's true... we can leave it alone until tomorrow, then we can discuss it again. I need to take care of some work," Day said before picking up some documents he brought back from Chonburi. As for Itt, he went out to oversee the workers outside.

...

2 days have passed...

Itt's father has agreed to go see the factory in Chonburi. Both Day and Itt's father prepared a bag of clothes to take with them, in case they decided to receive the products from the factory. They were planning on staying overnight in the room inside the shop.

"Itt... Take good care of the shop. Look after the house too. Do you understand?" Day ordered Itt the morning they were planning on leaving.

"I know. Drive extra carefully. Papa will be with you," Itt said to remind Day to be safe.

"Hmm... if I have to stay overnight, I'll call you later to let you know," Day said. Itt nodded. Day leaned over to Itt's head and gently kissed his temple. Itt didn't say anything about him doing because they were still in front of his house. Not in front of the shop.

"Don't forget, when you head back, buy some cake from Khao Lam Mon. I want to eat some. I didn't get anything to eat that day. You only brought back things to give to all the subordinates," Itt said in a pleading voice.

"Hmm, if I buy it for you, you have to eat it all," Day said with a smile. Itt smiled before seeing his father coming out of the house.

"Let's go, Day. I'm ready," Itt's father told his son's lover.

"We are leaving," Day said before Itt and his mother walked over to send Day and Itt's father off.

"Itt, if you want to go with Day, you can do. I can stay here by myself," Itt's mother said when she saw her son watching Day from behind as he was getting into the car.

"No, I'm not going," Itt turned to tell his mother with a smile. Day leaves with Itt's father to take him to Chonburi. They would be there all day. Itt prayed his father and Day would agree to receive products from the factory so that they would stay the night. This would give Itt another opportunity to continue racing.

Ring... Ring... Ring...

Itt's phone rings. He immediately answered the call with excitement.

"What's up, Day?" Itt said in a normal tone.

("I just called to tell you that your father agreed to accept the products from the factory. Your father and I will have to spend the night here in Chonburi. I just wanted to let you know.") Day said, making Itt smile widely.

"Well, when will you be back?" Itt asked again.

("Probably the day after tomorrow. I might have to stay here for two nights. You will stay with your mother, right?") Day asked back.

"Hmm... okay... what if you decide to come back soon? Will you call and tell me?" Itt asked.

"Hmmm... don't let me find out you went anywhere while I'm gone... I won't be back for two days. Don't let me find out from someone that you're going out to be a rhino,) Day said.

"Again... I'm not an idiot. You don't have to tell me not to act like a slut," Itt said immediately back.

("Hmm, uh, well... make sure you are eating your meals on time. Give me a little bit. Before I go to sleep, I'll call you again,") Day said lastly before hanging up. Itt leaped with joy before quickly setting up a time for his best friend to pick him up again tonight.

In conclusion, that night, Itt went out to race for a second time. The bet was for two hundred thousand baht, like before. It was the same competitor as before. He wanted to show Itt up, this time, but he ended up losing to Itt again. This caused him to become very frustrated with his competitor. Itt then challenged him to come back and compete against him tomorrow night because Day would not be back yet. Itt took another two hundred thousand baht and went home with peace of mind.

...

("What? Are you sleepy already?") Day asked the next time after Itt tried to cut their phone call short.

"Hmm... Today there were a lot of cars that came in," Itt said back, but he honestly wasn't tired.

(Hmm... then you should go get some sleep... go to sleep, Itt. Don't... go anywhere,") Day said back in a calm voice, causing Itt to feel a strange tremble inside.

"Where am I going to go? You're talking strangely," Itt tried to say in a normal tone.

("It's best for you not to go anywhere, if you don't want to get hurt,") Day said again.

"Hmm... that's all. I'm going to sleep now," Itt said again.

"Hmm," Day replied before hanging up.

"Why is he like this today? He seems like he's in a bad mood," Itt mutters to himself. The way Day was talking to him on the phone this afternoon was completely different from how he spoke with him tonight. It was like he was unhappy about something. Itt brushed off the thought and quickly changed his clothes to wait for Gear to pick him up.

...

"How much more money do you want to save?" Gear asked while taking Itt to the racetrack for his third race.

"Right now, I only have four hundred thousand baht. I need to get eight hundred thousand for the motorcycle," Itt said out loud.

"I think you need to let this be the last round that you compete in. I'll lend you two hundred thousand baht," Gear said.

"Oh, why is that?" Itt asked in confusion.

"I am worried about you, P' Itt... the competitor seems to be very unhappy with you too. I am afraid he will find a way to cause trouble for you, P' Itt," Night spoke up and spoke.

"Night, don't be afraid. The track belongs to Nan. He won't let me get trampled on by that guy," Itt said with a smile.

"Well, I'm more scared of P' Day," Gus immediately said, causing Itt to freeze a bit.

"Nong Gus, Day doesn't know about this. By now, he's probably asleep in Chonburi," Itt said with a smile. Gear sighs.

"Well, I don't know why, but I have a bad feeling about you competing today," Gear said.

"Stop talking, Gear. You're making me lose all my motivation," Itt said to his friend, but he didn't take him seriously. Soon, they arrived at the racetrack. Itt walks up to greet Nan first.

"Itt... I think you shouldn't compete tonight. You should go home now," Nan said in a stressed-out tone. Itt looked at him with a puzzled expression.

"Why? What's wrong?" Itt asked back. Nan hesitated a little.

"My stadium isn't ready for racing tonight," Nan said.

"What do you mean, your stadium isn't ready? Your stadium is always ready for racing. Those bastards are still coming to compete tonight. Don't lie to me. Tell me, why do you not want me to compete?" Itt asked again.

"It's nothing. I'm just worried about you," Nan said. He looked at Itt with a serious expression on his face. Itt couldn't tell what Nan was thinking right now.

"You don't have to worry about me. I will win this, for sure. Do you want me to have him offer a woman along with the money? I can challenge them for the money, then I can bring the woman to you," Itt said to make Nan feel more at ease. He thought Nan was afraid he would lose the match tonight.

"No. Are you sure about this? Are you really going to compete tonight?" Nan asked again.

"Yes," Itt replied. Nan sighed lightly.

"Hmm... I'm going to prepare everything. I'll let the kid know you're still going to compete," Nan said before Itt walked out to prepare the car. Nan sat in his car with a stressed expression on his face.

//I'm sorry, Itt... I tried to help you... but you wouldn't listen to me// Nan mutters as he recalls a conversation, he had on the phone around noon today.

...

("Do you have something you want to tell me?") A calm voice rang out, interrupting Nan greeting the caller at first.

"What do you want me to tell you?" Nan asked back.

("I asked you if... there is anything... you want to tell me?") The same question was asked again. This time the question was asked, Nan's throat immediately felt dry.

"Hia... Hia, what do you know... Hia, tell me now," Nan asked back in case the other party was asking about a different situation from what Nan was thinking right now.

("You really want to test my patience, is that right? You bastard... is that why you're bold enough to lie to me?!!) A loud voice came through the phone. Nan was now confident that he must be talking about the same thing Nan was thinking about.

"Hia... Hia... I... I didn't mean to lie to you... Hia... I just didn't want Itt to go to other places. If he competes at my stadium, I am at least still about to take care of him," Nan said to make the other party understand his intentions and reasons.

("Really... if Neil hasn't of called me and asked me about Itt, I would have never known you allowed my wife to compete at your stadium, right?!!!!") Day yelled back. He had just learned this information from Neil after Neil called to ask him about Itt racing. He wanted to know how Day could allow Itt to compete. Neil's crew from the garage went to the racetrack, last night, to watch the race. When they saw Itt's face, they had remembered he was friends with Neil. So, when they got back to the garage, they told Neil all about it.

"I'm sorry, sir," Nan couldn't do anything other than apologize.

(How many times has he gone to your stadium to race?") Day asked.

"Twice..." Nan replied hesitantly.

("Is he coming back to compete again tonight?") Day asked in a calm voice.

"Yes," Nan responded.

("Then... let him compete. You must not tell him I know about this. If you are brave enough to disobey my orders, then you are going to die by my hands and feet,") Day said in a harsh voice.

"Yes, I understand, sir," Nan replied with a trembling voice before Day ended the call.

...

After placing their bets for the race, Itt and his competitor both said in the driver's seats of their cars. In less than 5 minutes, the race started. The cheers from around the stadium grew louder and louder. Everyone wanted to see both sides compete without giving up.

As soon as the race started, tall figures eyes were on the track. Itt's friends were not aware that he had returned. Only Nan and a few of his subordinates knew about it. Laughter and cheers sounded from Itt's side when he reached the finished line before his competitor.

Itt smiled broadly as he got out of his car. His friends ran towards him happily. Itt's competitor got out of his car and immediately ran towards Itt.

"Shut up!! ...you hit my car," Itt's opponent pointed at Itt's face and yelled with his friends coming up behind him.

"What's your problem? It's a free track here. There are no rules. You can compete however you want. You lost, so don't yell at me," Itt angrily retorted.

"Are you really trying to pick a fight with me?! Let's fight, one-on-one!" The other party who had lost the race challenges him to a fight. Itt sneered slightly.

"You're such a child. Seriously, did you run away from your mother to race?" Itt said sarcastically in return, causing the other party to become furious. He dashed towards Itt. Nan's subordinates rushed to stand in between him and Itt, without Itt knowing someone was walking their way.

...

"Well, what should I call the man who ran away from his husband to secretly race?" a deep voice sounded. The group of people who were standing behind Itt quickly stepped aside to allow the tall figure through. They avoided eye contact with the tall figure who walked in front of them. Itt stiffened. He could feel chills running down his spine. Night turned around and his face immediately fell.

...

"P'... P' Day," Night called out his brother's name in a trembling voice. Itt stood still. He didn't dare to look behind him.

"Who are you? ...what are you doing?" Itt's competitor, who didn't know anything, asked in frustration. Day walked past Itt's competitor and his group to stand in front of Itt. Itt looked at Day's back with trembling eyes. He was frozen in place, not even able to move his legs.

"I didn't come here to have a fight with you... but if you guys want to have a fight, I can arrange one for you..." Day said in a quiet voice while holding a cigarette in his hand. He looked at the others' faces, one by one, until Nan had to walk over and intervene.

"I own this place. If you guys want to continue racing here, I advise you to go home now. But of you insist, there will be an issue. You will have to face not only him, but all of them too," Nan said, pointing to the back where many of his subordinates were standing. This was way more than the other party had on their side.

One of Nan's subordinates lifted his shirt, so the other party would know that he was carrying a gun. The other party and his friends all looked at each other nervously before agreeing to withdraw from the fight, for now.

He didn't want to take a risk with the owner of the field banning them or to fight against so many more people. After the other part had retreated, Day stood still in the same place. He smoked his whole cigarette with a calm expression. He didn't eben turn to look at Itt. Gear nervously walked towards Day.

"Day... I can explain this," Gear tried to help his friend. Day looked at Gear slightly.

"You've got one chance to explain this, Gear. So, don't rush," Day said in a cool, calm voice.

"P'... P' Day... I am sorry... P' Day, don't blame P' Itt... P' Day... Don't..." Nigjt was about to tell his brother something, but Day raised his hand to stop him.

"Night, you and I have some things to talk about, as well, but not right now," Day said back to his younger brother before slowly turning to Itt. Nan's subordinates were now walking away. Nan chased away his group because he knew that Day would not like it too much if they stuck around to see this. Itt looked at Day with trembling eyes. All of his previous arrogance had completely vanished as soon as he saw Day.

"Da... Day... listen to me first... please... I," Itt was having a difficult time getting his words out as Day slowly walked towards him.

+++++++++++++++++++

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 2.8K 65
#Bl # lovesyndrome #mature #bl #boyxboy #bxb #bxblove #lovesyndrome #mature #maturelanguage #maturity #mxm #romance WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️ Mature content D...
480K 30.4K 35
Two years ago, Miranda 'Rain' Howerty sent the gossip mill into a frenzy when she married the elusive Duke of Winterbourne, Marcus Dashcombe, a mere...
607K 26.2K 48
Will love ever be enough to defeat and conquer?Both the the monster of the world. And the monsters residing within us. If I have to is the story o...
2M 112K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...