Love Syndrome (Day/Itt) - Boo...

By your_drama_llama

📚 Story is complete 📚 Day and Itt (Brick) / Nick and Neil รักโคตรๆ...โหดอย่างมึง!! ภาค 2 [Yaoi , Boy's love... More

Permission - ยอนิม/Nana Naris Publishing/AKIRAROLL
Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 🔞
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 🔞
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 🔞
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
🐟 Intro
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 1
Chapter 28 🔞
Chapter 29
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 2
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 🤏🔞
Chapter 32
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 3 🔞
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 4
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 🔞
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 5
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 6
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 7
Chapter 48
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 8
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 9
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 10 (END)
Chapter 49
Chapter 50🔞(END)
Special Chapter - Valentine's Day (Final)

Chapter 12

8.9K 123 27
By your_drama_llama

"Are you sure that's all it is?" Itt's father asked again.

"Yes," Day replied shortly.

"What's wrong with you, Day? Papa, I told you not to take anything from his company," Itt persistently insisted on what he had previously told his father.

"This kind of thing, I must ask Day about myself. What do you want to do? I'm leaving the choice up to you to decide," Itt's father said to Day. Itt immediately turned to look at his lover.

"Day, what's wrong with you? You're not going to accept anything from his factory, right?" Itt asked Day his thoughts.

"Why wouldn't I?" Day asked in reply, causing Itt to become confused.

"You know exactly why. Why are you still asking me this?" Itt asked in a dark voice.

"It doesn't matter if we do not like him. Our business is what matters. We must put the best interest for our shop first," Day said, causing Itt to start pouting when he heard this.

"Okay, Day. I knew you would say that anyway," Itt's father said in a calm voice. He wasn't troubled by this at all.

"Oh, you're spoiling your son-in-law right now," Itt's mother teased. Itt's father smiled a little without saying anything. Day drove Itt's parents back home. They slept over at his parents' house.

"Why are you doing this?" Itt shouted as soon as they went into his old bedroom.

"What are you talking about?" Day asked calmly while taking off his suit.

"I'm talking about you agreeing to accept products from Mac's factory," Itt said back. Day smiled a little before sitting on the foot of the bed. He stared at Itt for a moment.

"When running a business, who do we have to pay attention to and please the most?" Day asked flatly. Itt frowned slightly.

"The customer," Itt said back.

"Hmm... that's right... You must take care of and please customers above all else," Day said again. Itt continues to think about this before his eyes widen slightly.

"Day, what are you planning on doing?" Itt asked back, wondering if his lover had any plans.

"I'm not planning on doing anything. I just want to know if their factory will offer products that will take better care of our customers or not," Day replied indifferently. Itt looked at the face of his lover for a moment.

"I think you're definitely thinking of doing something else, Day," Itt trusted his gut feeling. Day smiled slightly.

"Stop letting your mind wonder," Day said with a smile while walking towards the bathroom to take a shower and change his clothes.

...

"What are you doing?" Itt asked after showering when he saw Day sitting down, opening a laptop on the Japanese table on the floor.

"I need to look at the shop's stock market a bit; you can go to sleep first," Day said with his eyes glued to the computer monitor.

"But I want you to come and sleep with me," Itt said in a pleading voice.

"I will in a moment," Day replied.

"Fine," Itt replied before going to apply cream to his face so he could go to bed. The small figure tossed and turned. He couldn't sleep. He was full of anxiety.

"Are you done yet, Day?" Itt asked his lover, who was still working in the same place.

"Let me check it, one more time... you can go to sleep first," Day told him again.

"Hurry up," Itt said again before laying back down to wait for Day. A half hour passed. Itt still couldn't sleep. He sat up and looked at Day's back with a sleepy expression. Day rarely ever sleeps.

"Day," Itt called his lover in a pitiful voice.

"Hmm... what's wrong?" Day responded, but he didn't turn to look at Itt.

"I'm sleepy," Itt said back.

"I told you to go to sleep first. If you're sleepy, you don't have to wait up for me," Day said. His eyes were still on the documents before him.

"I can't sleep now," Itt said again.

"You're sleepy, but you can't sleep? Or can you not sleep alone?" Day asked with a light chuckle, but he still didn't turn to look at Itt.

Itt starts to pout. His eyes begin to tremble as he grabs his pillow, crawls down from the bed, and sits on the floor behind Day. When Day realized Itt had sat down on the floor behind him, he didn't say anything. Itt looked at Day's back before moving closer. He sat and leaned his head against Day's back.

"Day... come to bed... I'm sleepy... If you don't sleep with me and hug me, I can't sleep," Itt said, placing his chin on Day's shoulder. Day froze a bit when he felt Itt's weight leaning against his back. He smiled slightly. After a while, he could feel and hear Itt snoring softly. Day sighed.

"...if you keep begging me like this too often, how am I going to get anything done?" Day muttered to himself before slowly turning towards Itt. He held his head to prevent him from falling over.

"I really need to get some sleep," Day said to himself.

"Itt... please... go to bed, now... I'm going to sleep too," Day shook Itt lightly to wake him. Itt's eyes widened slightly.

"Will you come to sleep with me?" Itt asked quietly.

"I'm going to sleep. Get up," Day told him again. Itt hugged his pillow and crawled back in bed again. Day turned his computer off. He turned the bedroom light and lamp off. Then, he crawled in bed to sleep next to Itt. The small figure immediately moved towards Day. Day hugged his lover close. Itt fell into a deep sleep-in now time. Day smiled widely at the person in his embrace. He kissed Itt softly on the forehead.

"Good night," Day said before slowly closing his eyes. He soon fell asleep after Itt.

+++++++++++++++

"I'm hungry. What are we doing for breakfast this morning?" Itt asked as he ran down the stairs with Day following behind him. After waking up the next morning, they showered and changed clothes.

"If you keep running down the stairs, like that, you're going to fall," Itt's mother scolded his son. She didn't take him too seriously, though.

"Mom, Day hasn't complained at me for doing it yet. See?" Itt said back with a smile.

"Why would I complain? You'll learn, once you get hurt, that you shouldn't run downstairs," Day said flatly, causing Itt's smile to turn into a frown. His mother started laughing.

"Hehe, sit down and wait. Your favorite shrimp porridge has already been made by me," Itt's mother said.

"I'll scoop it for you," Day went to help Itt's mother.

"Perfect! I'll go and find Papa," Itt's mother handed the ladle to Day before walking out to call her husband to have breakfast with the family.

"Itt," Day called out his lover's name. Itt was sitting at the table, reading a newspaper.

"Hmm," Itt answered. His eyes were fixated on the newspaper the whole time.

"Come here and grab a bowl. If you want to eat, we must help each other. You shouldn't just sit and wait to be served like a young child," Day said in a slightly fierce tone.

"Okay... you don't have to be so fierce," Itt replied before getting up to grab a bowl. He waited for Day to put the rice in a bowl for him and in two more for his parents, as well. Itt's parents walked back into the kitchen. They looked at the two of them and smiled.

//These days, Itt acts better than he did before, even if he's still a little self-centered// his mother said softly to her husband.

//Heh. The one who keeps indulging him better get used to it. It's because of Day// Itt's father said back.

"Mom. Papa. Come sit down and eat while the food is hot," Itt said with a smile before serving porridge to his parents. He sits and eats together with everyone before going to check on the shop.

...

"Look at this. Doesn't it look so cool?" the young boy asked while Itt and some of the mechanics sat in the shop to look at the car magazine in Itt's hand.

"Well, it does look beautiful, but I only play with cars. I'm not really interested in motorcycles," Itt said.

"Well, that's because you've never been to a Bangkok Motorbike Festival. There is one at CentralWorld today. You should invite Hia Day. All the motorcycles are nice. I've been there once," said the young man again. Itt thought this over a minute before handing the magazine back to the boy.

"I'd better try to invite him to go," Itt said before walking into Day's office. Itt slowly opened the door to find Day looking up at him.

"What is wrong, Itt?" Day asked.

"Eh... What are you doing today?" Itt tried to ask first.

"I'm doing laundry," Day replied sarcastically.

"Ai Day, I asked nicely," Itt said before turning to leave immediately.

"What is it? Can't you see I'm working? Why do you ask? What is it that you want?" Day asked back. Itt rushed over to stand beside Day immediately.

"Day... well... I want to go to CentralWorld," Itt asked. Day frowned slightly.

"What do you want to go there for?" Day asked back. Itt quickly thought of an excuse.

"Well... we can pick up some business there. Have you ever worked on motorcycles? I wanted to go by and look at the bikes," Itt said.

"Motorcycles? Why do you want to go look at them?" Day asked again.

"I wanted to go check out the motorcycle market to see if it's something we can handle or not. I think our shop should extend its market to work on motorcycles. These days, people don't just drive in cars, do they?" Itt said all at once. Day stared at Itt blankly.

"Hmm, I can't believe that you came up with an idea, like this," Day teased his lover. Itt immediately pouted.

"I like the idea. Is it okay if I go? I have come to invite you to go with me. If you don't want to go, I can go by myself," Itt said in a harsh tone.

"We can go ahead and go. I see a chance to bring in more revenue. That's why I'm agreeing to take you," Day said before getting up and picking up his car keys. Itt immediately gave him a wide smile.

"Wait. You need to go tell Papa where we are going. He can supervise the mechanics while we are gone," Day said to Itt befire he quickly told his father they were going out for business. Day drove Itt straight to CentralWorld. After parking, the two went inside the event. Itt lit up when he found something that he liked. There were many people who came to this event.

"Where should we start looking first?" Itt turned to ask the person standing next to him.

"Let's go back and look at the brand names first," Day said back before looking at the motorcycle brands that were on display. Whether it was Honda, Harley-Davidson, Triumph, KTM, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Yamaha, Tiger, Stallions, MV, Agusta, LML, Victory, Zero Engineering, or North Star, every bike they looked at fascinated Itt. Even Day looked interested in them, but he didn't want to get any of them. Itt, on the other hand, now wanted to own one.

"Day... which one do you think is the most beautiful?" Itt asked.

"Each one is beautiful in its own way because each bike has its own unique features," Day replied. Itt bit his lip.

"Well, if it were you, which one would you want to buy?" Itt tried asked again.

"I wouldn't buy it... I have a car. What am I going to do with a big bike?" Day said back calmly, causing Itt to make a slightly angry face.

"Hypothetically speaking, if you could own any of them, which one would you choose?" Itt asked Day while looking at the motorcycles a little.

"I like the sports style, but that's more suitable for racing on a track. If it wasn't just for racing, it would be more interesting to have a sport and semi-tourist style. It can drive longer distances," Day said while thinking to himself.

"You're thinking along the same lines as me. I also like the sport and tourist style. It's cool, don't you think?" Itt jumped to agree with Day when he realized he liked the same style as him. Day looked at Itt's face a moment.

"I have a serious question... What was your purpose for inviting me here?" Day asked. Itt froze a little.

"Nothing. I just wanted to look. Nothing else... Come on. Look at this one," Itt quickly changed the subject while pulling Day's arm to look at the Suzuki bike. Beautiful girls in flashy dressed immediately walked towards the two of them.

"This motorcycle is a GSX1300R Hayabusa. It has a powerful engine with increased displacement. Powered by the Suzuki Hayabusa four-cylinder engine that is newly developed to perform exceptionally and has powerful torque at all speeds," The pretty girl did her best to explain while stroking the bike to explain its features. The slender figure listened carefully because he was interested in this one bike.

"Uh... Hmm," Day tried to clear his throat. Itt turned to look.

"What is it?" Itt asked back. Day looked at Itt without averting his gaze.

"Did you really come to see the bikes, or did you want to come and see the pretty women?" Day asked calmly.

"Are you crazy..." Itt quickly said before turning to smirk at the pretty girl who was talking about the bike's features to the people who came by to watch.

"I was listening to her explain," Itt said back.

"I saw you staring. I thought you wanted the pretty girl," Day said again. Itt sighed at his jealous lover.

"I'm thirsty. Let's go find somewhere to get a drink," Itt said before the two of them searched for a food court. Itt sat and looked at the brochure.

"Every bike here looks so cool," Itt said with a smile before glancing over at Day a bit.

"What is it?" The tall figure who had been sitting in front of his lover, all this time, asked when he kept seeing Itt sneaking peaks at him. Itt sucked the drink through his straw and swirled it around his cup while debating on how to tell Day.

"It's... just..." Itt faltered. Day leaned back in his chair while crossing his arms and looking at Itt without averting his gaze.

"Say it," Day told him in a stern tone.

"I want a bike, Day," Itt said quietly, like a kid who wanted to ask his parents for money for a toy. Itt didn't care, though.

"What bike?" Day asked again.

"The bike we were looking at, Judy now. I liked the GSX1300R Hayabusa, Day," Itt said in a slightly cheerful voice. The feeling didn't last long.

"Do you know how much those things cost?" Day asked back.

"A little over eight hundred thousand," said Itt's in a quiet voice, avoiding eye contact with Day as he continued to stare at him.

"What do you want me to do?" Day asked for Itt to answer.

"You have to take me for a ride on it... do you see how cool it looks?" Itt quickly said.

"If you only want to have it because it looks cool, you don't have any chance of getting it," Day said back. Itt frowned.

"You are saying it like that means you aren't going to allow me to buy it, right?" Itt asked knowingly.

"Do you think it's necessary? Hmm... Eight thousand dollars could be used in many other ways, Itt," Day warned him fiercely.

"There is money in my account. I can buy it with my money," Itt said about the money his parents were depositing into his account, each month, since the day he was born. He kept this for emergencies.

"Well, go for it... if you take the savings your father and mother gave you for emergencies to buy a bike because you think it looks cool, this will be the last item you get from them. I'll tell Papa to hand over your bank account to me. Then you can take the bike you bought and earn money for you to eat and spend on yourself, okay?" Day said sternly. Itt knew Day wasn't happy with him right now.

"Well, it's something I want. What do you want me to do, then?" Itt asked angrily.

"Well, make your own money. Don't use the money your father and mother have worked hard to earn or the income that you get from the Chonburi that you receive each month that we share. If you can't come up with and earn the money to buy it on your own, I won't allow you to do it, Itt," Day said firmly. Itt understood where Day was coming from, but his desire to have what he wanted was greater than this.

"Before I could come up with the money to pay for it, a new model would be out," Itt said.

"You can take the money and use it to buy a new model. What's the problem? It's not that difficult," Day said back.

"Well, I want this model... I want it soon, too... I will go and ask my father," Itt said stubbornly.

"If I'm not allowing you to do it, your father won't help you. Don't forget, your father put me in charge of handling all financial matters. Even if your father wants to buy you something, he still must come to me to ask me for my opinion, first," Day said sternly because Itt's father really trusts Day to that extent. He put him in control of all their finances. He truly believed that Day would be able to spend the money rationally.

"Hmm," Itt couldn't argue with Day about it anymore. He could only grunt.

"How old are you, Itt? Why are you forcing me to teach you like this? This is not a toy that costs a hundred or two hundred dollars," Day complained.

"Ugh... I won't get it. Stop complaining," Itt said in a sarcastic tone. Day shook his head in frustration.

"Don't let me find out who gave you the bright idea to get a bike. I'm going to slap and knock them down," Day said threateningly.

"Are you insane? I came up with this on my own. The others didn't make me interested in this at all," Itt argued back because he was afraid that the subordinates would get in trouble with Day.

"I'm not buying it. I never in a million years would've seen you wanting a bike," Day said harshly. Itt sat with a frown, not arguing any further.

...

"Aw, hey, Itt and Day. What are you doing?" Nick's vicar rang out while walking towards the two of them with Neil.

"Well, what are you doing here?" Day asked his friend.

"I came to look at the motorcycles," Neil replied because it was normal for him to be interested in this kind of thing.

"Hmm... same," Day said with a straight face. Nick turned to look at his best friend.

"Then why are you frowning? What's wrong with him, Day?" Nick asked curiously.

"What do you think? Your friend wants a bike that costs over eight grand. I told him he would have to pay for it himself," Day said without a care. Itt looked over at his lover and glared at him fiercely.

"Oh, Itt. You are very brave to ask Day to buy you a bike. Even I know that's ridiculous. Haha," Nick said while laughing hysterically at Day.

"Nick, can you take your wife howl over there?" Day asked, causing Nick to stop laughing.

"Isn't that sound coming from your mouth, Day?" Nick said back, not feeling angry. He and Day liked to taunt each other regularly.

"Shall we continue looking?" Neil asked while looking for a friend to talk to about the bike. Day looked at Itt.

"Nick, come walk with me and look at bikes," Itt told his friend before pulling Nick by the arm to leave with him. Itt walked towards Day, shaking his head angrily before following Day and Neil. They walked around and talked about bikes while keeping a short distance from Itt and Nick.

"Hey... Itt... Nick... who came with you? Don't tell me you two came along?" a voice called out. This made Itt turn around to look at the person who greeted him.

"Over there," Itt nodded towards Day and Neil, who were walking towards him.

"Hey Bastard, you can come look at the bikes with us," Day greeted while Itt turned to look away from Day awkwardly.

"Yes, sir... I wanted to come and take a look around anyway," Nan said with a smile before talking about the bikes for a while.

"Is that so, Neil? Are you interested in earning some extra income by coming to my stadium?" Nan said, causing Itt to listen in silence.

"Doing what?" Neil asked.

"Well, right now, we have some new kids. These kids come with money. They organize races almost every day. The stakes are so high too, Hia...come and beat the little ones. Make them go away," Nan said with a smile.

"Huh? I don't want to bully children," Neil said back.

"Why would you call it bullying? Think of it as just earning easy money," Nan replied.

"It's good to see you. Let's go find something to eat," Day persuaded, knowing Itt must be hungry. He overheard Itt complaining to Nick about this moments ago.

"Come on. Hehe," Nan said with a light chuckle. They walked over to the food court to sit and eat.

//Nan... can I ask you something...// Itt secretly whispers to Nan softly while walking behind Day and Neil.

"What is it?" Nan asked back in confusion.

//Whisper, please... well... I want to know about the car races. How much are they betting on the first place? // Itt asked again.

//It's a hundred thousand. Maybe two hundred thousand, at times. It goes up each day they compete. I don't know where these kids get their money from// Nan said without paying much attention.

//Hmm... eh... don't tell your hia that I asked. He will come for me and say something to me again// Itt hastily warned him. Nan nodded in acceptance.

//Hmm// Nan replied. Itt thought to himself about something.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.4K 701 38
This is the love story between two imperfect human beings. Mark and Vee are two engineering students. Vee is dating to Ploy, a pretty girl from ano...
1.2M 51.2K 103
Xia Yao and his mum moved to a different city, because his parents got divorced. Xia Yao was happy about it, since his dad used to be very abusive to...
841K 25.4K 99
*This story has a messy plot and unedited writing.* "𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫. 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 �...
388K 15K 12
Erityian Tribes Novellas, Book #5 || Keeping them alive is my job.