HER WEREWOLF TARGET || COMPLE...

By wondergirl2008

''Can't you see I want to be strong I want to fight, make people frightened of me that's it'' she said raisin... More

Aurthor's note
Characters Aesthetic
Prologue
π™΄πšŠπšπš•πšŽπšœ
πšƒπšŽπšŠπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πš‹πš•πšŠπšπšŽ
π™΅πšŠπš› πšπš›πš˜πš– 𝚊 πšŒπšžπš›πšœπšŽ
𝚈𝚘𝚞 πš πšŽπš›πšŽ πš πš›πš˜πš—πš
π™ΌπšŠπšπšŽ
π™°πšŒπšŽ π™»πšŽπš˜πš—πšŠπš›πšπš˜ πšπš˜πš–πšŠπš—πš˜
π™±πš›πš˜πšπš‘πšŽπš›'𝚜
π™·πšŽπš›
π™Ώπš˜πšœπšœπšŽπšœπšœπš’πšŸπšŽ π™±πšŽπš‘πšŠπšŸπš’πš˜πšžπš›
π™²πš˜πš—πšπšŽπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš—
π™΅πš’πš›πšœπš πš”πš’πšœπšœ
π™½πš˜πš 𝚊 πšπšžπš— 𝚠𝚊𝚒 𝚝𝚘 πšπš’πšŽ
π™Ώπš•πšŽπšŠπšœπšŽ πš πšŠπš”πšŽ πšžπš™ πšŠπš–Γ³πš›πšŽ
π™Όπš’ πš‹πš’πšπšŒπš‘
πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™»πš’πšŠπš›
π™ΌπšŠπšπšŽ πšœπš‘πš’πš
π™Όπš˜πšπš‘πšŽπš›
50 πšœπš‘πšŠπšπšŽπšœ 𝚘𝚏 πš‹πš•πš˜πš˜πš
π™Ύπšžπš› πš™πšŠπšœπš...
π™Έπš—πšœπšŠπš—πšŽ
πš‚πšπšŽπš™ πšπšŠπšπš‘πšŽπš›
π™±πšŠπšŒπš”πšœπšπšŠπš‹πš‹πšŽπš›
πšπš’πšŠπš—
𝙼í πšŠπš–Γ³πš›πšŽ
π™ΆπšŠπš’ πš™πšŠπš—πš’πšŒ
πšƒπš›πšŠπš™
Ace & Grace <3 Their playlistβ™‘
πšƒπš‘πšŽ πšπš’πšπš‘πšπšŽπš›
Trailer of Her werewolf target
π™Όπš’ πšπšŠπšžπš•πš
πšƒπš›πšžπšœπš πš–πšŽ πšŠπš—πš π™»πš˜πšŸπšŽ πš–πšŽ
πš‚πš‘πšŽ πš πš˜πš•πš
πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™·πšŽπšŠπš•πšŽπš›
πš†πšŠπš› πš‹πšŽπšπš πšŽπšŽπš— π™·πšžπš–πšŠπš—πšœ πšŠπš—πš πš„πšœ
π™½πš˜πšŸπšŠ
πšƒπš‘πšŽ πšπšŽπšŸπšŽπš—πšπšŽ
πšƒπš’πš•πš• πšπš‘πšŽ πšŽπš—πš
π™΄πš™πš’πš•πš˜πšπšžπšŽ

πšƒπš‘πšŽ πš‹πš’πš πš›πšŽπšŸπšŽπšŠπš•

69 10 0
By wondergirl2008

_____________________________________________

Chapter:07

I can't wait anymore..

I am waiting for him for past 30 minutes and he's still not here it's 6 o'clock and he still didn't came to open me, and I am sitting here like an animal to be opened.

''WHERE ARE YOU, OPEN ME NOW ROMANO'' I yelled at the top of my lungs so that he can hear me.

After a moment I heard the door opening and he came in ''Finally remembered that you have a guest here'' I sarcastically told him.

He didn't said anything and started opening my hands as soon as I was free, I launched at him and punched him hard that his face went to the other side. ''That is for making me wait'' I said and got up.

After me he stood up too touching his jaw where I just punched, he hummed and said ''You are indeed a powerful lady, I like it''.

''I can show you how much powerful I am'' I whispered and started going towards him.

''You know I'll win'' he told me.

''And you know I'll fight'' I told him.

We kept staring at eachother for a good minute then he said ''You want to take a shower or eat breakfast first'' I broke the eye contact.

''Shower'' I informed and went into the bathroom.

I did my business and like yesterday he arranged the clothes and left the room.
After changing I went downstairs and saw him cooking something.

''What you making today chef Ace'' I teased him, I don't even know why.

He chuckled loudly and oh my..he have a beautiful laugh..deep and melodious.
''Pancakes, you like it'' he asked me.

''Yes'' I told him.

After some time he placed the pancakes with coffee infront of me and they were looking finger licking seriously.

He was eating with me today and I realized that after years I was not doing my breakfast alone I am with him....

I felt some bubbles of happiness Inside of me because little things like this makes me so happy.
This happiness felt strange yet good.

''How are you feeling, any weakness or something'' he asked me.

''No, thanks for asking'' I told him.
Ew..why the fuck I am thanking him it all happend because of him, Yikes what is wrong with me.

✵✵

After finishing the food we washed the dishes even though he declined like yesterday but I ignored him.

We silently went back to the room because, him & I we both knew what we are going to talk about now, and he have to tell me everything honestly.

He didn't chained me like yesterday but instead let me sit on the bed, and he sat on the couch.

''Tell me everything and honestly, because if you lie then you die'' I told him calmly.

He inhaled and exhaled like he was going for a battle, and then he asked ''Do you remember what I said the first thing when I saw you''

''Yeah something like mate'' I told him.

''Yes, so mate is someone who is made for you, who are paired together by the moon goddess, Mates are those who are inseparable'' he told me and I didn't got a single thing.

''What the fuck? What moon goddess, what paired...are you drunk'' I asked him.

He sighed and mumbled ''This is going to be hard'' but I heard him. ''Listen amóre What I me...'' I intruppted him and said ''Stop calling me that asshole.''

''Don't you ever interrupt me again okay, and if you want to know the truth just keep quiet'' he told me, and I maintained calm and stayed silent.

''What I mean is that...I am not totally human'' he said.

.
.
Silence
Silence
Silence
Silence
Silence
.
.

I started laughing hysterically and said ''Oh my God AHAHA!!! what are you then a fairy oh God, jeez do you think I am a kid damn you're funny, OK now stop joking and be serious.''

I looked at him and he was not looking very amazed, he looked serious and done with me...ummm..well it was a good joke though..

''Done with your laughing'' he asked.

''Yes'' I told him, trying to stop me from laughing again.

''I am not joking or anything got it I am not human and that is the truth'' he told me.

''Well what are you then hmm'' I asked him.

''Werewolf'' he told me.

I took a moment to absorb what he said and half-yelled ''What do you think I am a kid and you are my some nanny who is telling me red riding hood story huh, don't fuck with me Ace stop this nonsense and tell me the truth now.''

''Dammit you are not going to believe me that easily are you'' he said frustrated.

''What do you want me to say then, that some goddess made us mates and we are inseparable or some shit and you are a goddam werewolf, you seriously want me to believe this bullshit'' I yelled.

He stood up from the couch and walked a little closer to me, exhaled sharply and closed his eyes for a moment then opened them and.....

I scooted away from him and my back hit the wall.
What the fucking fuck is this....his eyes they changed? What how. Yellow to damn blood red Jesus..Holy moly shit..

''I..this..what...how'' I stutterd not because I am scared but because I can not believe my own eyes for what I just saw.

His eyes went back to normal and he sat on the bed in front of me ''I am not lying Ok this all is true I am a werewolf and we are mates, believe me now'' he said.

''My foot I believe you this can't be true this kind of shit is only fake not real you want me to believe that this werewolf and vampire thingie is real, my ass I am going to believe you'' I yelled at him.

He sighed and said ''Then what do you want me to do... eat you then you are going to believe me, enough for today I can't explain anymore if you don't believe this werewolf thingie when you believe then tell me.''

He stood up and tried to chain me again but I pushed him hard that he lost his balance because it was sudden ''I do not believe and not even going to'' I said.

I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine and he fell on his knees I kicked right in his nose, I sat on his chest locked his hands under my knees and started punching him after some good hard punches he pushed me and stood up.

He drawned my legs towards him and tried to get on top of me but I pushed him and went to grab the small table that was sitting on the side of the room, just I was about to grab it he pulled me back with so much force that I fell right into his arms.

He I don't know in which way grabbed me that I could not get away from him I tried and tried but failed, it was no use to bang my head on his face because I reach his chest, I tried to kick him on the knees but failed like he already knew I was going to do that.

He is strong, it's not that it matters to me, I fought with most of the strongest men's but he is strong..strong he have strength and talented in fighting and most importantly he is fast.

''Stop it, I told you I am going to win'' he said to me.

''And I said that I am going to fight'' I told him, and struggled to get out of his grip but failed.

''No use of struggling'' he said and came closer to my ear and whispered softly ''You can not escape from here, from me, you are my mate whom I was searching for past 10 years, you really think that I am going to let you go just like that hmm.'' He hummed.

''Either you believe me and try to know me without causing any trouble for both of us or I don't mind keeping you here forever like this, choice is yours amóre.''

He pushed me on bed with force and chained me but I didn't uttered a word because I do not fucking believe him at all.

''For you this behavior you will not get any food today'' he told me and left.

Huh like I care about food..for now all I care about is how..how I am going to kill him now because obviously I pissed him off and he will make sure that I won't pull any stunt like this again.

But what if it's true that he is what he told me, it's not because of some magic he changed his eye colour, and the other things kind of prove it too that he might be a werewolf.

Like his reflexes and every time when he fight he is always so fast with his punches kicks..everything like the way he grabbed me both times and I could not free myself, it is not hard for me to free myself from someone's grip, but he like I said got some weird kind of strength.

And one more thing every time we had fought he never once harmed me..who does that to their enemy.
Well not me darling...

The only way I can kill him now by just making him sure that I trust him and I am going to try to know him and make him fall in love with me..it's not like he's not already in love with me.

But I don't do love.

Love is just a dangerous virus that spread in your body slowly slowly and kills you in the end painfully.

I want to wait now..just to see him suffer for a little and then kill him painfully.

_____________________________________________

Phew...This is the longest chapter I wrote.

Published: June 14.
Words: 1729.

Hey sweet peas♡ I hope you liked the chapter.

☆Tell me the best part that you liked◇

☆Comments so I can communicate with you guys♤

•Vote and share•

-Bubiee♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 74.5K 104
Pushing him away from her, she screamed at him ; " This wedding was an option for you.. But not for me.! You really think that if given the opportuni...
1.1M 29.5K 40
With his eyes trained on me he growls, "Unchain me." The supervisor chirps quietly, "I can't." His head swivels to her, and his fists are cle...
1.2K 125 27
"I'll only ever love Hunter," Riley said to him, her tone firm as she boldly stared into his sinister gaze. He scoffed, beaming with confidence as he...
140K 3.4K 18
First change :-) It started as a challenge and then... the lead character caught my brain and ran with it Now we have a girl that just changed for th...