Love Syndrome (Day/Itt) - Boo...

By your_drama_llama

📚 Story is complete 📚 Day and Itt (Brick) / Nick and Neil รักโคตรๆ...โหดอย่างมึง!! ภาค 2 [Yaoi , Boy's love... More

Permission - ยอนิม/Nana Naris Publishing/AKIRAROLL
Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 🔞
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 🔞
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 🔞
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
🐟 Intro
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 1
Chapter 28 🔞
Chapter 29
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 2
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 🤏🔞
Chapter 32
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 3 🔞
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 4
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 🔞
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 5
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 6
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 7
Chapter 48
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 8
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 9
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 10 (END)
Chapter 49
Chapter 50🔞(END)
Special Chapter - Valentine's Day (Final)

Chapter 3

11.1K 156 44
By your_drama_llama

Itt didn't argue back with him at all. Day remained silent on the way back to the condo. Itt walked straight into the without waiting for Day. Because they were walking up together, Day didn't say anything to him about it. The elevator stopped on Neil and Nick's floor first.

"Where are you going?" Day asked quietly, grabbing Itt's wrist before he could walk out of the elevator.

"To go find Ai' Nick," Itt replied shortly.

"Are you bringing the cake with you?" Day asked Itt. He frows at Day before handing him the box of cake.

"Please take this with you to the room," After handing Day the box of cake, Itt immediately stepped out of the elevator. Day shook his head and smiled before pressing the button for his floor. The tall figure put the cake up and went to take a shower. When he was done, he changed clothes before pulling out his phone to make a call to the employees at the Chonburi location. After he finished speaking, Day went to sit and work in his small office. He waited a while for Itt to come back.

Ring... ring... ring...

Day's phone rang. The tall figure pulled his phone out to look at it. He accepts the call.

"What the hell happened this time?" Day immediately said.

("He's not causing any trouble, but I wanted to ask you to come get your wife. He's been sleeping on the sofa in my living room for a while now. Nick won't stop complaining because you haven't come to check on your wife yet. So, I had to call you to come here. What have you done to make him this sensitive again?") the voice of Day's best friend rang out.

"He made himself this sensitive. I haven't done anything yet," Day replied.

("There must be a reason. Otherwise, why would he be this sensitive? I don't know if it's a good or bad thing for you to tease your wife this much. You know that his shyness is contagious. It always makes him like this. He wasn't even here half an hour before he passed out like a zombie.") Neil said jokingly.

"Hmm, I'll come down," Day said before ending the call. The tall figure finished his tast before leaving the room to go get Itt from Neil's room. When Itt gets like this and doesn't know where to go, he likes to run away to Neil and Nick's room. He does this because Day will come to him. He's not easily fooled.

Ding Dong...

Day rings the doorbell to Neil and Nick's room. The door opens to Nick's frowning face.

"You like to make him upset, like this, all the time. I can't even have alone time with Neil without being interrupted during our sweet moments," Nick grumbled.

"So, that means you're upset with Itt. You're not upset with me, right?" Day said as he walked into Nick's room.

"I'm upset with you too. If you didn't do this, would he come to me? But I must side with my friend, just like your friend sides with you," Nick said, turning to look fiercely at Neil.

"Why are you getting upset with me again, little bastard?" Neil said to his lover with a smile.

"Well, you like to always side with Day," Nick said, but not very loudly. Itt was still fast asleep on the living room sofa.

"I still side with your friend sometimes," Neil tried to say back to Nick, but he only frowns.

"Heh. Day, see what you've done? Itt's bad attitude has spread to my short guy now," Neil said, causing Nick to walk over to him and smack his arm in frustration. Day walked over to the sofa and sat down on the empty space near Itt.

"Itt. Itt, you can come back to the room," Day shook his lover and told him softly.

"Uh, oh," Itt groaned out of annoyance when he opened his eyes and saw it was Day calling him. Itt closed his eyes again and turned over. This let Day know that Itt was still upset with him.

"Why are you disturbing these assholes? Why didn't you come back to sleep in our room?" Day asked.

"That's my business," Itt said in a muffled voice because his face was still against the sofa.

"Are you going to sleep here, or will you come back to our room?" Day asked quietly.

"..." Itt was silent. Neil and Nick walked into their bedroom to give Day and Itt some privacy. Day leaned forward and kissed Itt's soft hair.

"Stop being upset and come back to the room," Day said in a soft voice beside Itt's ear.

"If you stop being upset, I'll call P' Tai and tell him I've changed my mind about coming to the shop tomorrow," Day said to let Itt know that he would go to the shop the day after tomorrow. His words made Itt immediately turn to look his way.

"You aren't going to the shop tomorrow?" Itt asked.

"Which dog didn't want me to go?" Day asked. Itt frowned.

"I'm not a dog," Itt argued back. Day laughed lightly.

"I've already called him and told him I would come the shop the day after tomorrow I have to indulge my wife by taking him to the movies," Day said, making Itt bite his lip a bit. He didn't allow himself to smile even though his heart was rejoicing.

"Are you sure you really don't have to go to the shop tomorrow?" Itt asked, just to be sure. Day nodded. Itt's face spread into a smile before he raised his hands and wrapped them around Day's neck to show appreciation.

"We can watch World War Z tomorrow," Itt said in a pleading voice.

"You're really going to watch it? Why? You don't like this kind of movie," Day asked back.

"There are a lot of other people at the shop saying they've watched it. I'm not afraid to see it," Itt said.

"Then, give me a reward," Day said. Itt wrinkled his nose a bit.

"No," Itt said immediately.

"If you won't give it, then I'll just take it," Day said before leaning down and kissing Itt's lips lightly, but not intrusivelyrly.

Kiss...

"Hey, hey... what a sweet scene. Now take this scene and go back to play it repeatedly in your own room," Nick's teasing voice rang out, prompting Itt to get up immediately.

"Playing? What are you talking about? The two of us didn't do anything. We just talked to each other," Itt quickly excused himself because his friend had embarrassed him. He knew his friend didn't notice because the backrest of the sofa blocked the view.

"Oh... I'm sure you're going to die. You two, go back," Nick said jokingly.

"Can we go back now?" Day asked. Itt nodded.

"We can go back. The owner of the room is kicking us out. Oh, Nick. Don't forget, we are going to go watch a movie tomorrow afternoon," Itt reminded his friend again.

"Yes, I know," Nick replied before ushering Day and Itt out of his room. Day brought Itt back to their room.

"Go take a shower. Today, you have been working in the shop all day. You don't want to go to bed smelling all sweaty, do you?" Day said. Itt pulled at Day's shirt first.

"I'm hungry," Itt said softly.

"Didn't you get full off the cake?" Day asked back.

"That was just cake... not rice. I'm hungry," Itt said again.

"Okay, take a shower. I'll make you something to eat," Day said as he lightly squeezed Itt's head before walking into the kitchen. Itt went to take a shower, and change his clothes. Itt smiled because he was happy with how today turned out. Itt wants to have Day by his side every day. He wants him to make him happy instead of causing him to frown so often.

+++++++++++++++++

"Day, hurry up." Itt's voice got louder as Day walked towards his shoe.

"Where are you trying to go in such a hurry? It's only 11 o'clock," Day said as he pulled on his shoes.

"I'd like to check the times, first. What times are the movies playing?" Itt said.

"Are Nick and Neil ready yet?" Day asked again.

"They are downstairs, waiting in the car,"Itt replied immediately. Day shook his head at Itt's childlike enthusiasm while thinking he didn't have time to take Itt out these days. Every time he did this, Itt would get excited. They almost never go out on trips anymore, except when they go to see the shop in Chonburi. Although, that is more like going to work than plau8ng. After they were dressed, they took the elevator down to meet Neil and Nick in the parking lot

"How many cars are we taking?" Neil asked. Nick and Itt turned to look at each other with a smile.

"Can we not take the car?" Itt asked, Day turned to give Itt a questioning look.

"Then, how are we going to get there?" Day asked.

"We can take a taxi to the train station. Then, from there, we can take the train. Day, I haven't ridden on a train in such a long time," Itt said

"Day, how old is your child? He's crying to get on a train," Neil teased.

"Damn it, Neil, your wife is the same as me. Nock wants to go on the train too," Itt replied. Neil turned to look at Nick's face. The slender figure nodded his head back. Neil chuckled before poking Nick on his nose.

"How old are you, little guy?" Neil teased his lover.

Suddenly!

"Ouch! Let go of me, Shorty. That hurts," Neil cried out qhen Nick bit Neil's finger before slowly releasing it.

"If you treat me like a child, you're going to get your finger bitten off," Nick said, but not seriously.

"We all agree to take a taxi and ride the train, right?" Day asked again.

"Yes!!" Itt and Nick answered almost in unison.

"Then don't complain. I don't want to hear you complaining later that you're tired," Day remained him.

"I'm definitely not going to complain," Itt answered before Day walked in front of the condo and called for a taxi at a nearby station.

"I thought you were afraid to ride in taxis?" Nick asked his friend. After getting onto the car, Neil sits up front with the driver. Day, Itt and Nick all sit in the backseat.

"No, I'm not afraid... There are many people here with me," Itt said soon, and they arrived at the train station. The four of them got out of the taxi and walked to the train station. They bought a ticket to Siam.

//It's like taking children on a trip. I don't know what to think about it, do you? // Neil whispers to Day while they followed Itt and Nick who were leading the way.

//Heh heh. We can let them have their way occasionally// Day said back with a slight smile. Even though he was following behind Itt, he did not take his eyes off him at all. Itt did the same thing. He would often glance back at Day from time to time. If he noticed they were walking too far from Day, he would stop and wait for him.

Schools were out today, so so many teenagers were also waiting to get on the train. Many eyes turned to look at both couples with interest. It was probably because of their appearance and figures. They would often stand out.

"What's wrong? Why aren't you smiling?" Itt stopped in front of Day to ask.

"It's nothing," Day replied.

"Oh, that's right. I forgot you don't like crowds," Itt said thoughtfully when he looked around and saw many teenagers were looking at Day with interest. Itt knew Day didn't like to go to crowded areas.

"Hold on. It won't be much longer," Itt said. Day smiled slight before raising his hand and lightly squeezing the top of Itt's head.

"If I couldn't handle it, I would have gone back to the room a long time ago," Day said, making Itt smile. A squeal could be heard from a group of women standing nearby.

//What are they screaming about? Is there someone famous here? Itt whispered to Day before turning to look around for a celebrity.

//There's no one here. They're probably just gossiping to each other// Day told him, so Itt ignored them. They waited for the electric train to come to a stop. Day grabbed Itt's hand and lead him inside. Itt heard soft squeals behind them. When they entered, there were no seats. Day pulled Itt to stand with him in the corner. Nick and Neil followed to stay close. Day stood behind Itt with his arm around his waist. Itt held onto the tall raise. He left the one above them open for Day to grab onto. Itt leans into Day and whispers to him.

//Day, do you think the group of women are talking about us? // Itt whispered while looking at the group of women he was talking about. Day raised his eyebrow a little and searched Itt's eyes. He noticed the group of women quickly averted their gazes at the same time.

//I don't care. They can look at Nick and Neil. Who would be interested in us anyway? // Day said while nodding towards Nick and Neil. Itt turned to look before frowning. Since Neil was taller than Nick, he was holding onto the rail above them. Nick stood, facing Neil, while holding onto Neil's shirt. They were talking cheerfully, not caring about who saw them.

//I think they're looking at Neil and Nick for sure// Itt whispered jokingly. He talked about random things with Day, speaking softly. When the train came to a stop, Itt's body leaned further into Day. Day stood still, supporting his body.

Snap...

A loud sound came from a camera. This made Day turn to look before seeing a group of young women quickly turn their faces away. They gossiped until they arrived at Siam Station. The four must get off at this station. Day knew there was going to be a lot of people out today, so he held onto Itt's hand tightly. As soon as the door opened, he pulled Itt out. They immediately walked over to the group of women. They were all bewildered as Itt's group dragged Neil and Nick to follow them.

"Nong," Day called out to the group of young women. The girl turned around to look while making a confused face.

"Yes, P?" one of the girls replied.

"I just saw you take a picture of us. What was that about?" Day asked in a low voice, making them group of women lose their face.

"Hey, you're going too far, Day. Ask nicely. You're making them turn pale. Let me handle this," Nick rushed to interrupt Day while standing behind him.

"Sorry, Nong, my friend is the type who doesn't care how to come across to others. It was you that took a picture of them, right?" Nick said before asking.

"Hm..." The girl replied softly.

"Why did you take our picture?" Itt asked suspiciously.

"It's... because..." The young woman hesitated to come up with a good explanation.

"You two are lovers, right? As well as you and this P', right?" another young woman decided to speak up while point at Day and Itt and Nick and Neil as couples.

"Huh, don't tell me you're a Fujoshi?" Neil asked.

"Yes, Khun," the group of women replied almost in unison.

"What?" Day asked shortly.

"Heh, I have lived with this short guy for too long, so I've been well informed on these things. Nong Sao is a Yaoi fangirl," Neil said jokingly.

*Nong Sao means little sister in Thai*

"What is she? Explain it to me. I'm confused," Itt's voice immediately rang out from curiosity.

"Fujoshi, a Yaoi fangirl, is a woman who likes to ship men being with other men, idiot," Nick exclaimed.

"Yes, that's why were looked at you four. You are cute together, but we weren't sure if you were together until you got on the train. Then we were certainly sure you were together. So, I secretly took your photo because I thought you looked cute. I'm sorry," one of the young women said, sounding guilty. Itt sighed.

"That's all?" Itt sighed after understanding it all.

"By the way, don't you guys think what you're doing is weird? You see someone is a man, but want him to be in a relationship with another man?" Itt asked again.

"No, it's not strange at all. Please look around. There are many couples, just like you. It's not weird these days," she said with a smile.

"But next time, if you want to take a picture of someone, it's better to ask permission, Nong Sao," Day said in a calm voice.

"Excuse me," another girl from the group said in a low voice.

"Don't scold her, Day," Itt said because they were supporting their love, at least. Most people would be disgusted with them.

"I'm not scolding her. I'm just giving her some advice," Day said.

"If there is nothing else, we will go," Nick said.

"Wait!!" Day called out before the group of women could leave.

"Yes, P?" the group of women turned around to ask.

"Could you send me the picture you took? You can airdrop it to me. I'll take a copy of it," Day said, causing the group of women to smile instantly. The girl quickly sends the picture to Day before leaving with her friends.

"Damn it, Day. I thought you were going to say something else. Why would you ask for a copy of the picture they took?" Itt said as he walked into the mall.

"It looks natural," Day said, handing the phone over to Itt. Day set it as his wallpaper. Itt looked at it and his face turned red. He smiles shyly.

"Oh, Nick, I saw them take a picture of you two, as well. Don't you want to get a copy of it for yourself?" Itt tried to ask Nick.

"No, come one. The two of us have already taken a lot of pictures together. I've got them all. I have so many of them. I even have some of us without our clothes on," Nick said jokingly. Itt's eyes grew wide as he turned to look alternately between Nick and Neil.

"Don't believe this short guy. He persuaded me to do it. He's perverted as she's stated," Neil said with a smile.

//Day, do you think Nick is telling the truth? // Itt secretly whispered to Day.

//Why? Do you want to take some photos? We've already done this before. It was when we met for the first time// Day said back to Itt.

"Damn it, Day!! Why are you bringing that up?" Itt glared as his lover, feeling a little embarrassed. Even though it wasn't a good story, it was in the past now. Itt didn't say anything else about it. Day could only smile slightly before walking into the cinema to see the showtimes.

"Shall we watch the movie playing at 1:30?" Itt turned to ask Nick. Day and Neil were prepared to indulge their lovers.

"That will be good. It's noon now. Let's buy go grab a bit to eat, then we'll watch the movie," Nick agreed.

"Then let's buy the tickets first," Itt said before turning to Day and opening his hand.

"Give me some money," Itt said, dragging his voice. Day shook his head at his lover's arrogance before handing him his wallet.

"I'll go sit down for a minute," Neil said.

"You can go and sit first. I'll stand here and wait for them," Day said back. Neil smiled slightly.

"He's not going anywhere. You really care about him. Sit here. You can see him from here," Neil nodded to a nearby lounge chair. Day agrees to walk over to sit and wait for Itt. He turned to look at Day from time to time, sending him smiles.

"I suspect I'll have to take him out more often," Day said nonchalantly.

"Why?" Neil asked back, looking at Itt who was in Day's line of sight.

"Just look at him," Day nodded towards Itt. Neil knew what his friend meant.

"Heh, I told you Itt was like a child. You must raise a child like him now," Neil said with a smile.

"I can't imagine how he was before. The flirtatious person who used to sleep around and cheat on women. Where did he go? He's just fussy and self-centered now," Day said.

"Maybe it's because of you that he's changed and become how you wanted him," Neil said.

"I think so," Day admitted, feeling flattered. Soon, Itt and Nick walked over, smiling, holding the tickets in their hands.

"Ah, here," Itt handed Day his wallet back, which Day took and put away.

"Well, let's go get something to eat real quick. We need to be back in half an hour," Nick said.

"I want to eat Sushi," Itt immediately suggested.

"With you making a suggestion like this, do you think any of us will be able to eat anything else? Your husband will give it to you anyway," Nick teased. Itt turned to look at Day. Day nodded in acceptance. Itt smiled with satisfaction before walking to the nearest Sushi shop. When they entered the restaurant, they immediately sat down to order their food.

"Why is it take you so long to pick something?" Day asked when he saw Itt hesitantly flipping the menu back and forth.

"There are many things I want to eat, but I'm afraid I won't be able to eat it all," Itt said softly.

"IF you want to eat something, just order it. I'll help you eat it, but don't order too much. Money isn't easy to come by," Day ordered, making Itt puff his cheeks.

"I know," Itt responded quickly before ordering what he wanted. Day didn't order anything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 2.8K 65
#Bl # lovesyndrome #mature #bl #boyxboy #bxb #bxblove #lovesyndrome #mature #maturelanguage #maturity #mxm #romance WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️ Mature content D...
42.4K 1K 33
#Bl # lovesyndrome #mature #bl #boyxboy #bxb #bxblove #lovesyndrome #mature #maturelanguage #maturity #mxm #romance WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️ Mature content D...
16.3K 199 22
𝘐𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘯-𝘴𝘰𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘖𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘉𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴, 𝘐𝘴𝘭𝘢 𝘉𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘰𝘳, 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘴...
2.1M 113K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...