Apartment 14 B | Jikook•

By honeypree

Life was going alright for both Jimin and Jungkook when they had no idea about each other. But one fine day w... More

Chapter one
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 8

89 7 2
By honeypree

Over the next few days, all Jungkook did was smile while looking at his phone , talk to Jimin for hours and tell Taehyung all about his crush. Although annoyed, Taehyung didn't dare stop Jungkook from talking about his crush because that was the first time in a really long time that Taehyung had even remotely heard Jungkook talk about anything other than work or maybe his favourite video games, and yes he talked about video games eventhough he is a CEO because finally underneath all that still remained a 26 year old boy who loved cars and games and booze just as much as any other 26 year old boy.

The issue that Taehyung had was why wasn't Jungkook telling him the name of the crush. Doesn't it seem odd that Taehyung knows everything about him except his name? Not that Tae is being a creep but the fact isn't sitting right with him and just wants Jungkook to be safe. He decided to find that out later along with his friends if they know the person. Taehyung just wanted Jungkook to be mindful of who he is dating rather than going head first into a relationship.

Currently Jungkook was in his office getting himself ready for a deal with another company and Tae like the loyal bestfriend he was, is sitting on the couch diagonal to the CEO's desk. They are both discussing what they think they should wear for the Annual Ball.

Annual Ball, is a charity event for the development of the youth in the entire of Korea. Everyone who has a big business or are a part of a big business are invited to this Ball. Both Jungkook and Taehyung have an invite to this celebration. Along with them, they can each bring a plus one. Jungkook has already thought of bringing Jimin with him so it can be a date night of sorts.

Also, after their first official outing, Jimin confessed in a very joking manner that he thought it was date because of all the things that took place whilst they were out and Jungkook came clean as well. So, now both of them regard that as their official first date and have been going out on little outings as and when Jimin gets his schedule free.

Jungkook was so happy when he found out that Jimin had a free schedule today so he can definitely accompany Jungkook for this Ball. Truth be told, Jungkook always felt a little alone during the celebration because he had no plus ones so he sat with Taehyung who magically used to always show up with a pretty lady right by his arms. But, this time Jungkook was extremely happy because of his circumstances.

He looked at Taehyung and decided to ask him who his date was going to be tonight. "So... Tae, who have you decided to bring for the party tonight?" Taehyung looked at him and answered, " Well, if I spoil the surprise now, wouldn't you be upset?"

Jungkook now looked at him funny," Why would I be upset?" he doesn't understand why Tae has suddenly started talking all cryptic. I mean Tae can get pretty weird sometimes, but he is always honest.

" I think you know the person I will invite to this Ball." oh. That's why. Sure enough, he didn't want to get upset over it later so he just nodded and left the conversation. About 15 seconds later Taehyung asked him the same question and Jungkook replied with a, " the guy I am seeing. You will finally meet him and I will tell you his name then."

That made it easier for Taehyung to be more excited about tonight.

Both the males then talked about other inane topics when Rita, Jungkook's secretary called him for one of his meetings. By then, both of them had finished with their lunch and decided to meet up at Taehyung's workplace for their outfits.

---

While Jungkook was drowning in work, Jimin was occupied with his patients. Right now, he was handling a 7 year old boy who had chronic fever and although that may seem normal, it did not look good in the long run. Just as he was about to escort his patient to the X-ray room, he got a call from Hoseok. " Hey Jimin. How are you?" Well, that was weird. Hope never called him in the middle of his work to ask him if 'he was good'.

" I am good, couldn't ask for anything better. Why, what's up? You never call me while I am working unless you have to tell me something important."

" Umm.. ye-ah, actually.. I do have something I.. want to talk about. If, if you don't mind can we meet during your lunch break?" Jimin couldn't understand why Hobi was being anxious about something. Only possible explanation was the one he didn't want to accept. He might have a clue as to what Hoseok wanted to chat about but thought of concentrating on his work rather than on the what ifs.

Time seemed to pass by rather quickly when you do what you love. For Jimin, it had always been medical sciences. Ever since he was a little child, he knew that he had loved the human anatomy. It fascinated him deeply to the point that he had memorised all the basic facts about humans and their bodies before he could turn 10. Although the actual study in the medical school was a little tough, the only thing that was driving him through all that was the passion for his study. When finally he reaped all the profits of his hard work and got himself hired in the biggest hospital institution, he knew he had FINALLY made it.

He reached the agreed upon place for his and Hobi's meet and got himself seated in one of the vacant tables. He ordered himself himself a caramel macchiato and scrolled through his phone in the meantime. He had a text from Jungkook, meaning cue the giddy feeling throughout his body and the ever so smiling face. The text read that Jungkook would pick him up for the Ball at around 8 :30 because the event starts at 9. There were more texts from him about how anything that Jimin would wear would be royalty and a lot more cheesy stuff so lets not get into it. Just as Jimin kept his phone, heard the bell chime indicating that someone had entered the café. He looked up to see Hoseok searching for him and once they met each others eyes, Hobi started walking in that direction. After sitting in awkward silence for about three minutes just sipping on their coffees Hoseok initiated the conversation, " So I saw you with someone about two weeks ago... I know it wasn't my place to stalk but I saw you have been going out with Jungkook." There it was. The one thing Jimin was scared of that would happen, happened. But, he decided to play it cool.

" Yeah what about it?"

" Oh come on Jimin, even I know you wouldn't do something so stupid-" Jimin quickly defended himself, " I didn't. Jungkook knocked on my door. He asked me for my number and when I thought we could hang out like friends he had to go ahead and make me feel like most beautiful looking person and treated it like a date."

" But still Jimin you know what entails if you cross paths with him. The chaos, destruction and the fact that I had to nurse your mopping ass for almost a year till you actually had a soul inside your body. You spent all that time like a shell of a man." Hope was right. Of course he knew Hope was right. He knows all the cons before getting into something serious with Jungkook, but his heart seems to throw all caution out the window once Jungkook comes into picture.

" I know Hobi, don't you think I had these thoughts occur to me before rushing into anything? I tried to see it in a negative light and although, there are many reasons for this to fail, I am pining my money on the positive side."

Hoseok sighed and shrugged his shoulder in defeat, "Alright Jimin I trust you. I know you will do the right thing, but I just want you to be happy." he held Jimin's hand from across the table " Anytime you need me, just remember I am one call away. I will always be there when you need me."

To this, Jimin gave Hoseok a warm smile, " Of course Hobi. I always knew that. I am not going to get rid of you so soon." he checked his watch and found that he had already become late for his shift so he hugged Hoseok and bid him a goodbye.

He had one more hour of work, after which he had to go shopping for the event. He had nothing THAT expensive in his closet and he wanted to dress his best for the occasion.

---

He headed to the boutique that he usually visited when he was in need of fancy clothes. His colleague, Kai decided to tag along with him because he needed a second opinion. After about an hour and trying on about 50 outfits, Jimin thought of giving up. Looking at Jimin, Kai pepped up, " Listen Chimmy, you cant give up hope. I just heard the staff manager ask the employees to bring out the latest pieces for you. I am a 100 percent sure you will find your dream outfit with the latest collection." Kai really did do a great job of being a good friend.

" Thank you Kai. I really appreciate you being here."

Just then, the staff manager brought a hanger or clothes, all placed safely in a plastic sheet. She lifted the plastic to show Jimin the gorgeous collection. As Jimin was swiping through the outfits, the first 3 didn't seem like his style, but then.... he saw the outfit. He just knew once he put it on there was no going back.

It was a three piece suit, completely beige with white pearls around the shirt pocket. It had tiny gold embellishments as well. Along with that he was given a coat which to people must have looked like a light piece of clothing but at a nearer glance it was visible that the coat was filled with pearl attachments and had a gold border. It was quite a heavy piece, both financially and physically. Jimin had no issues with the money, but if he would be able to carry the outfit.

After some encouragement from Kai, he finally decided to try on the beautiful thing. Once he came out to look at himself in the mirror, everyone's eyes seemed to follow him. Kai had his jaw dropped to the floor with the beauty that was Jimin and other customers were jealous of the way the outfit perfectly hugged his body. When he looked at himself in front of the mirror. He just couldn't believe it. Just pure beauty was the outfit he was wearing. He just knew Jungkook would explode when he saw him in this outfit and he was counting on it.

" Jimin, honey you look stunning. I mean Jungkook will probably take you right there when he sees how amazing you look." well that didn't fail to make Jimin blush a shade of pink hue.

"Oh come on Kai. stopppp" Jimin decided to buy the outfit eventhough he knew it would set him back a couple grands, but he just couldn't care about it. After shopping Kai left for his shift at the hospital, while Jimin decided to drive home for hair and make up.

Jimin reached home at 7:30 in state of utter panic because he had only an hour to dress himself up. He quickly ran to his bedroom while carrying his gorgeous outfit with him and then neatly placed it on the bed. He opened the drawers filled with his jewellery collection and donned some statement earrings, and gold rings to match with his outfit. He proceeded to neatly part his hair and apply some hair spray so he wouldn't have a few stray hair coming out. By the time he was ready it was 8:15, so he decided to munch of some fruits so that he wouldn't embarrass himself before Jungkook by having his stomach gurgle.

---

Jungkook looked absolutely fantastic in his Gucci attire that Taehyung had picked out for him. He was wearing a midnight blue tuxedo with gold linings. The tux itself was velvet so he looked more royal. He kept his hair in a unkept look with his undercut visible and decided to go all out in style by his car choice. He decided to take his mini Rolls Royce for the special and went to pick up Jimin. This time he decided to go inside the building and pick Jimin up right by his doorstep.

He really hoped Jimin had also decided to dress himself up for this occasion. They would both look so good together if both of them looking ravishing.

Jungkook waited for Jimin in the lobby. He had already texted him that he was here. He heard the lift bell ring and stood up to take a good look at who had arrived, when he did, he couldn't believe his eyes at the beautiful angel walking towards him. He looked so beautiful in his attire and Jungkook was this close to just asking him to be his boyfriend.

" Well, hello there Kook." Jimin said seductively

Oh Fuck. The tremors he felt throughout his body were so fucking hot. Jungkook straightened himself further and started walking towards Jimin, so that he could escort him to the car and they could start off their amazing night.

Author's note:

Pt 2. coming soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

480 99 28
Despite their contrasting styles and habits, Jungkook and Taehyung found themselves sharing a dorm. As they settled into their new living arrangement...
51.8K 2.5K 16
Where Jin and jungkook knows each other from childhood !! Jin likes Jungkook a little too much ! Jungkook just finds Jin a little too annoying !! ♾ ...
10.7K 375 12
[COMPLETED[ Jungkook lies. He is in a relationship but feels nothing and seeks for lust and passion. He meets Jimin who doesn't do relationship but w...
WHY By brandy

Fanfiction

15.5K 819 52
a story in which a girl reunites with her childhood bestfriend who happens to be part of the biggest band in the world. somehow things go sideways an...