BOF ~

By wnalya2312

Sunoo got a scholarship to a luxurious high school in Korea, which is full of rich kids. As soon as he went t... More

The Main Characters.
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31

11

358 20 0
By wnalya2312

ꜰʟᴀꜱʜʙᴀᴄᴋ>>>

(Clara pov)

I am having fun with my only friend, Sunoo. I love him. I could do anything to him; I could even kill someone if he told me to. I go to the toilet because I want to pee and touch up my makeup.

I am happy because I have Sunoo as my friend. When I was a little kid, everyone bullied me in school because I was an outsider, or maybe because of my nationality.

But, as I am finally living in Korea, I am happy. My father has noticed my change when I am in Korea. Even my mother has been happy to see me smile more.

Yes, but the problem is that damn F4. Ughh. Why would they even bully my friend?

And I think Sunoo might like one of the F4 members. and I don't like it. I like Sunoo, yes. I like him more as a friend. I know Sunoo would never think of me as his lover. He told me he didn't want to think of a crush or lover.

As soon as I am done with my things, I am out and looking for Sunoo, and then I see him. He is at the bus stop. But there is someone next to him. He is so close to Sunoo's face, as if he wants to kiss him.

"How could you , Sunoo??"

I was so angry to see them both. I took my phone out of my bag, took a picture of the two, and sent it to the F4 fans group chat. I am going to let those dumb fans handle the problem.

I don't like that F4, especially Park Sunghoon. I know he might also have eyes on my Sunoo. Oh, I know Sunoo hates him, so he is not the problem here. Heeseung is my rival.

As soon as Heeseung was gone, I called out to Sunoo. He is blushing so hard that I feel jealous over it. No, that's okay, Clara. Heeseung would never like him.

We then continued our talking and went back to our home.

(End of Clara pov)

--------

The next day, everyone is coming to school as usual. Sunoo also smile widely before taking his seat and taking out his textbook and his pencil cases. But, everything was ruined when that three mean girls came to his tables. 

"Hey...you, Kim Seon Woo , you, don't even thinking of trying to flirt with Heeseung, you hear me?", said the leader of that mean girls with a tagged name Jan Di.

"Huh? Please look at the mirror, you really does n't suitable with Heeseung. He like one and only, Karina sunbaenim..haha", the other girls is laughing at Sunoo.

Sunoo just sighs. He know he is not worth someone like like Heeseung. After that filty rich girls is nagging at Sunoo, they finally gone.

Clara who just came in to the class , noticed Sunoo who looked kind of gloomy.She took her seat before having a conversation with her beloved friend.

"Hey..are you okay?"

Sunoo fake a smile before looking at his friend.

"No..actually those shiny girls from another class is blackmailing me over something that I know I can't have"

"REALLY??? Ughh..that bitch is messing up with a wrong person..hishh..",Clara shooks her head before giving Sunoo a choco mint snack to cheer him up.

"Thank you..Clara..", Sunoo smile before keeping his snacks on his bags.

Clara just patted Sunoo's back.  

Then, the teachers in finally on the class and ready to teach the students.

𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡>>>>>>

"Clara , let's go, now", Sunoo wake Clara's up as she is sleep. Their science teacher is absent, so the class is having their own prep class.

Clara then wake up before going with Sunoo to have recess. As they were talking and finish eating, they went to lockers to take their books for the next subjects.

Clara then opened her lockers, to see the a blue card.

"What the..."

A siren is heard.

"Clara...are you okay?", Sunoo asked as he know what that mean.

Before Clara is going to answer, everyone from the cafeteria is shouting.

"She got the the blue card"

"Chase her"

"She's so fast...damn"

Clara run away and hide from those filthy rich students.

Sunoo tried to catch his friend but he know that Carla is scared as she already told  about her past at oversea.

"Fuck those F4...I am coming Park fucking Sunghoon..", Sunoo rolled his eyes before going to F4 special's room.

"Why...why must them keep messing up with me..?", Sunoo mumbled alone before going to see the big boss of this games.

(A/N: kARma is Bitch..🤪🤪 Well, sorry, Carla is a delulu just like me, but she is just too much😅)

【--------】

(Jay pov)

I have told Sunghoon to stop teasing that boy. I know he likes Sunoo. But his way of approaching that boy is really wrong.

That sounds so cowardly. Why would he do that?

I know that I am a playboy, but I am so gentle with the person I played their heart with.

Eh..? What I am saying is wrong. I vomitted at them. I never kiss my flings. Is gross and makes me feel dizzy when I think about it. I flirted with them, and I told them to get away from me because that is irritating.

Sunghoon is at the cafeteria. Heeseung might also be in the cafeteria. Jake, on the other hand, is busy punishing those dumb dogs who think they can be like us. They are quite late to eat today as the teacher is meeting all of us for our projects to represent the school in a new competition.

I am enjoying myself in the special room because I want to cook my own food. It's not like I don't like the cafeteria foods. It's just not my taste.

They feed us grass, and I hate it. And the reason is that 80% of this school is vegetarian. Ugh..why?

They always serve the menu from overseas. I don't like it. I am Korean. Just because I am rich doesn't mean I can't eat Korean food.

As I am done with cooking, I finally serve my foods on the plates before getting some seaweed and soy sauce. Yes, my lunch is fresh rice with a sunny-side egg. Ouh, kimchi, and sesame oil

Is simple but surprisingly delicious.

As I take a bite, someone knocks on the door.

I looked at the door with a strange face.

"Umm..that's weird; I never heard someone knock on the doors. My friends would never do that", I thought.

"Came in", I shouted.

Then someone came in.

I looked at him, Sunoo.

"Umm..J-jay sunbaenim, Can I know where your leader is? "It's urgent", Sunoo said while looking at me with a serious face.

I know why he is kind of angry.

Haih, Sunghoon, why do you keep teasing him? And his friends?

I don't understand. As far as I know, I kind of zoning out.

I answered his question.

"Umm...probably in the cafeteria. He just has a recess as we are being called by the teachers."

"O-okay.", Sunoo nodded before going out.

But I said something to him.

"I know you will attack Sunghoon, but please be careful. And... mmmm, sorry to ask, but what is your friend's name? The one that you worked with at the Enhive cafe?"

Sunoo, just give me a chill because he is silent for a moment. I bet he is too stunned to speak. He looked at me with a weird face.

"Umm, I know this is quite random..but..." I scratch my head, which is not itchy as I am too embarrassed of myself.

"Okay, Jungwon, Yang Jungwon, my friends. And thank you.", Sunoo smiled at me before going to the cafeteria.

I know he is nice, and I hope he can change my friend, Sunghoon.

And I hope I get a chance to meet again with Jungwon.

Maybe he can change me, or not.

Maybe that is what it means to love.

You want to know him and give everything to him. You spoiled him and bet on your life that he would never leave you and stay with you forever. But, just like what my mother did to me , I stopped doing that.

Love is complicated.

Love can make you the dumbest person in the world. You would sacrifice everything for him. Even if he hurts you.

Love gives you trauma.

I don't want to face it.

I don't know what's wrong with me.

Maybe I am already falling in love with him.

But I don't want to get hurt.

So, maybe I will just befriend him.

And stop doing that if I am falling in love deeper than now.

(End of Jay pov)

(A/N: Jay is suffered from philophobia. He is fear of falling in love. I bet is going to be a little drama with Jaywon story..stay tune for that..😌😌)

--------

(Sunghoon pov)

I know what I am doing. You might think of me as a cruel person. I just went back from the ice rink yesterday. And then, some of my fans sent me a picture of Heeseung and my boy, Sunoo, who are close to each other.

It looks like they might kiss each other. Which makes me kind of angry because I know Heeseung would never do that. But then I think about Heeseung saving Sunoo the days before this picture is out, and I feel that I need to meet him, Sunoo.

So, yeah.. I gave a second card to his friend. She looked kind of suspicious because she always stares at me with weird looks. Besides, she is also kind of mysterious. I don't know if she is the daughter of Ji Chang Wook. And that's not to say she never hung out with anyone other than Sunoo.

Maybe she is a crazy bitch. She likes him? Sunoo may not have noticed it, but I can tell that his friend likes him. But Sunoo never noticed it. He is so innocent.

Whatever, while my dumb dog is looking out for his friends, I know Sunoo will seek me out and tell me not to bother his friends.

Aww, he is so kind. I can imagine that he will shout or maybe yell at me.

And then I can blackmail him into doing something else. Maybe date with me for a few days?

Lol. That's crazy.

I have my lunch with Heeseung while Jay is in our VIP room.

And Jake is settling with those fucking filthy rich people who tried hard to be like me, but they don't know that they are attacking my friends. So, they deserve it.

As I was done with my lunch, I sipped my drinks before someone finally shouted for me.

"PARK SUNG HOONNN"

Heeseung, who is next to me, took a look.

Me, yeah. I smiled. I know who is calling for me.

As I look at him, I stand up.

And before I said anything,

He then ran to me before giving me a kick in my..... balls.

I groaned in pain.

"Ouch...." Heeseung looked at me with a pitying face.

"That...must hurt", Heeseung said, shaking his head before looking at Sunoo.

Sunoo, then give me a serious face.

I still moan for the pain that I felt.

"Yah..I should slap you because you give a blue card...but then, you give a blue card to my friends...and at those moments, I know you're just trying to mess up with me..so yeah, you deserve it..thank you", Sunoo rolled his eyes before looking at me again.

Before I wanted to say anything, he got closer to me and gripped my collared shirts before saying something like this.

"If you have a problem with me, then settle it here with me, not with someone who is dear to me. You hear me, Park Sunghoon.", Sunoo let go of my collared shirts before going away from the cafeteria.

I just looked away from him, who slowly went away from the cafeteria.

Heeseung, who was next to me then, looked at me.

"Hoon, please stop doing this. This is wrong. You hear me? I don't want you to hurt someone", He then patted my back, assuring me, before the two of us walked back to our class.

But I know there is something wrong with those girls.

"Hee..his friends are crazy or psycho.", I said because I felt that there was something wrong with the girls.

I felt like I had looked at her before.

"Yah, don't accuse people like that. You know nothing about Sunoo's friends.", Hee gives me advice because he thinks that I may misunderstand Sunoo's friends.

"Whatever.", I rolled my eyes, and then we continued our way to the class.

-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-

Okay...this is the longest chapter I have write so far. And, sorry, Clara is a crazy bitch and maybe she have a dark past that I will reveal in the the next chapter.

So..sorry if this new update is boring.I know this chapter is so boring. But, please bear with me.

Please vote for my story....dear engenes..💜💜💜

Ouh...and thanks for 400 readers..I am so happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 878 39
๐Ÿ’ญ ๊’ฐ ๐—ท๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป เพ€เฝฒ ๊’ฑ โ˜… ๊’ฑ Sim Jaeyun also known as Jake lives a pretty miserable life. When at home he has to deal with his physically and verb...
13.6K 689 14
Park Sunghoon is one of the most popular guy in school because of his handsomeness, he could've a lots of friends but he's just focusing on school. B...
63.2K 2.8K 38
"I hate you so much, but why do I want to kiss you right now?" HeeSun Au Based on the K-drama Love Alarm, but with a completely different plot. Enem...
69.3K 2.3K 45
Kim Jae-In, the girl who really friendly to other people, except for 7 boys that always trying to annoy her whenever in their class since they are cl...