The Bad Guys season 1: Our Ow...

By Rally9933

The Bad Guys continued on with their lives, encountering brand-new adventures, meeting new friends, and handl... More

Brain Damage
Give It A Try
The Secret Origin of Mr. Hornet part 1
The Secret Origin of Mr. Hornet part 2
Get A Job
Online Dating
Tarantula In The Countryside
Evil Wolf
Mira
Maraschino Ruby
Chief Luggins Strikes Again
Go Shark Go
Date With A Shark
Uptight (Shark's Alright)
We're Criminals, Not Monsters
Just Desserts
Shark's Dorsal Fin
Pizza Night
Fancy Schmancy
The Good Guys, The Bad Guys, and In-Between
Clutter and Down
The Secret (Troubled) Life of Mr. Hornet
A Suspicious Affair
Luggins Bunnies
Quit Swan
The Story Of The 6th Bad Guy part 1
The Story Of The 6th Bad Guy part 2
Let's Ride
Mira In The Field
Red With Envy
Large Webs
Piranha's Adventure In Babysitting
The Bad Blog
Insecurity
Rumors
The Last Secret Part 1
The Last Secret part 2
Love Paradise
You and Me, Together

The Break-Up

143 9 3
By Rally9933

Hello everyone. I'm sorry it's almost been a month or so since the last time I updated my idea, but I never quit on the Bad Guys. It's my favorite movie, and I have to keep going. So, here's my new chapter. Remember, this is a flashback chapter, so this took place 4 years ago before the current timeline. Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intro

Mr. Wolf: Yeah! I'm bad!

Mr. Snake: You're bad!

Ms. Tarantula: He's bad!

Mr. Hornet: She's bad!

Mr. Piranha: We're bad!

Mr. Shark: Who's bad?

The Bad Guys: Yeah!
We're the Bad Guys!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tarantula and Hornet were watching 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon' as their movie date night. Hornet had his head at Tarantula's side, and she wrapped an arm around him. The movie ended, and the credits rolled up.

Tarantula stretched her arms after a long hour of watching the movie with her boyfriend, "Man, I really like that movie!"

Hornet got up from Tarantula's side while the remote was next to him, "Yeah. That was really cool! Wanna watch another one?"

"No thanks, but I do need more popcorn for dinner," Tarantula looked down in her empty popcorn basket, and gave it to Hornet, "Can you get one for me please?"

Hornet sighed sharply, "All right," he flew to the kitchen while carrying the popcorn bucket.

Hornet placed the bucket and himself on the dining table. He started to wonder if this is what his life would be if he continued dating Tarantula and spent the rest of his life with her; doing her every wish and serving her. Plus, Hornet thought there was a spark between them when they started dating 7 months ago, but he didn't feel anything. There's nothing he could feel for Tarantula. He liked her, but not in that way.

Hornet wanted to get out of this relationship or he'll bore himself to death. What should he do?

Piranha was cleaning one of the glass cups when he noticed Hornet frowning at the dining table. Piranha put the glass and the napkin down, and approached Hornet, sitting on his high chair.

"Well, somebody's happy with his date, but that's not the happy face of a good date!" He chuckled! But he stopped, seeing that Hornet didn't find that funny.

Hornet knew he could trust his best friend as he confessed with a sigh, "It's not about the date, Piranha. Webs is great, but... it's like I didn't feel any romance between us, and I made all of her requests," he tilted the popcorn bucket beside him, "By getting her more popcorn."

"Why don't you just break up with her if you don't have feelings for her anymore?" Piranha suggested.

"I can't do that, she'll be heartbroken," Hornet whispered in panic, "Besides if she felt heartbroken, means she's going to eat me."

"So, what are you going to do? Wait for her to break up with you?" the smaller fish asked.

This question just gave Hornet an idea, "That is a great idea! Piranha, thank you!" He flew up and hugged Piranha by his cheek.

Piranha started to blush, and answered, "Well, uh, anything for my friend, but..." he wondered how he gave Hornet a "great idea", "How would you convince your girlfriend to break up with you from what I just said?"

"Well, a girl can break up with a boy if she doesn't like him anymore, right?" the insect explained.

"Yeah?" the little fish nodded, following his friend's explanation.

"Well, I just get to have Webs dislike me, like being the most annoying bothersome boyfriend she ever dated."

"Well, that would be too easy. It's like you're playing the 'good cop, bad cop'."

"Or... good partner, bad partner. Webs should be the good partner so she'll declare the break-up!"

"Well, good luck with that."

Hornet smiled as he flew off... not before getting Tarantula the popcorn she wanted, and headed back to her. Hornet was just grateful to have a friend like Piranha who could help him with his problems. While Hornet wasn't looking, Piranha clenched a fist, and punched down with a smile on his face, "Yes!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, after spending the whole night thinking of a way to trick Tarantula to break up with him, Hornet flew quietly while the other Bad guys were still sleeping, and met up with Piranha in the kitchen, where he woke up early to prepare breakfast. Lucky for Hornet, he woke up before the rest did.

"Hey, Piranha, I was thinking of something diabolical for this breakup," he rubbed his hands, and formed a sinister smile, "Is there, like, a feature app on our phones for editing what someone says into a completely different sentence? Because that would be awesome."

Piranha smirked as he took out his phone, and tapped his mitten hands on the screen, playing Hornet's voice with different words that Hornet just said earlier.

"Piranha, is, four, feet, of, awesome."

"That app is on my helmet too?". Hornet asked in surprise, and Piranha nodded. Hornet looked down on his helmet, and saw the app for his diabolical breakup plan, "That is so cool. I love that."

Piranha then continued playing with the app when he recorded Hornet's voice with new words again, "I, love, Piranha. Piranha, is, cool."

Hornet already got annoyed by that app as he turned to warn Piranha, "Okay, don't make me take that away from you."

Piranha embraced his phone, not wanting Hornet to take his phone away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later, with a helmet around his arm, Hornet approached Tarantula, who was using her laptop in front of a pile of money, and she had her headphone covering her ears. When Tarantula noticed Hornet coming, she removed her headphones to listen to him if he wanted something from her

"Hey, Webs, the love of my life. Can you help me with something?" Hornet asked nicely, trying not to show anything suspicious.

"Sure, anything to help. What can I do for my adorable boyfriend?" Tarantula answered smilingly.

"I just really want to make a poem, so I wrote this draft, and I need someone to lay a rap on it," the insect showed a paper of his drafted poem.

"Sure, but why do you need me to rap it?" the arachnid asked curiously.

"Because..." Hornet paused, trying to think of a reason, "I want to know if the words rhyme."

"I guess I could spit some fire into the m-I-c."

"You're such a good friend."

When Tarantula grabbed the paper and read it, Hornet secretly started recording with his helmet hidden behind him. Tarantula then started rapping
Stop the clock cause this verse's going live on the web!

Goods a-coming to ya quickly that'll keep you out of bed!

My flight skills are top-notch, boys and girls; I can soar up there forever!
6 seeds in my cucumbers, friend, but the honey makes it sweeter!
Booyah!

After rapping that poem, Tarantula looked at the paper, looking so weird about it, "Those are some weird lyrics."

Hornet scoffed as he played like he didn't write it weirdly, "You know how I love random humor. Why did the chicken cross the road?" He asked the chicken joke, before answering his own joke before Tarantula could guess it, "Ladies' underpants!"

Tarantula laughed loudly as she believed her, "I guess you're right!"

Hornet laughed along with her leaving Tarantula alone.

When he was a little far from Tarantula, who put her headphones on, Hornet started to smirk, took out his helmet, and played the app with Tarantula's voice and words he rapped earlier.

Web 's is a good girl friend! Booyah!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Tarantula finished her work, she took her headphones off, and found a poster with a picture of her and a label that said, 'Vote Webs for Good Girlfriend.'

"Hey, I'm a good girlfriend? I never said that," Tarantula said.

Then, Hornet flew down while carrying his helmet, "Oh, but you did. Remember your little rap?" He wore his helmet to play Tarantula's voice with different words forming together.

I Web 's is a good girl friend! Booyah!

Hornet even laughed at the last line.

"You faked my flow!" Tarantula exclaimed in shock.

"Well, you should be happy that I compliment you that you are a good girlfriend, which made me..." Hornet formed a free-style dance before pointing his thumbs at himself, "A bad boyfriend! So, what are you gonna do? Break up with me?"

Tarantula realized what was going on as she observed that Hornet was tricking her to be a good girlfriend just to have her declare the end of their relationship. But, no. Tarantula didn't want to lose this game easily. She got tricked. Two could play this trick. "No."

"What?" Hornet was surprised that his plan didn't go so well.

"Listen, I was a Bad Guy first before you came in. So, if there is someone who is a bad partner, it's gonna be me!" Tarantula exclaimed in a threatening mood.

Now this is a game. Seeing that Hornet was getting in there now. He understood Tarantula was playing his game now, "What is this? Some kind of competition of who gets to be the good partner and bad partner here? Well, I'll see to it that you mop the floor with me in this competition!"

"No way. This competition is a huge good-and-bad-level contest, and no one is badder than I am!" Tarantula yelled as Hornet scoffed, and watched his girlfriend walk off.

Later on, there were posters all over the hideout with Tarantula on it. Hornet flew over, and found Tarantula putting the last poster up.

"Oh, posters. What happened? You felt bad about what you did and you're trying to win as the good partner?" Hornet asked.

Tarantula chuckled sarcastically, "See for yourself. Why don't you read my promise at the bottom of the poster?"

Hornet rolled his eyes, flew towards a nearby poster, and read out loud, "'I promise my romantic gesture will knock you out.'" Surprisingly, a boxing glove, coming behind Tarantula's poster just from the right spot where her fist would be, punched Hornet down, causing Tarantula to laugh.

Then, Piranha approached Tarantula with a pack of eyes on his eyes, "Webs, I am not voting for you as the good partner! Your poster punched me twelve times. I wish I were a faster reader. I will vote you as a bad partner."

"Well, good, vote for Hornet as the good partner! He's awesome!" Tarantula declared.

Hornet leaned towards Tarantula, and yelled at her, "Stop saying nice things about me!" he backed away as he continued, "It won't help anyway. I hear there's a scandalous video of me that recently surfaced.

He controlled his helmet to play a video on the TV screen where the rest of the Bad Guys got interrupted from watching their cooking show, and watched a video of Hornet with heart-shaped boxes of chocolate.

"Oh, no. Where will I put all these boxes of chocolate?" Hornet asked with an innocent tone on the video, "Oh well, since no one wanted this, I'll just destroy them!" he took out a hammer, and smashed all of the chocolate boxes, letting chocolates fly all over the place, "Oh yeah! I feel so alive! I feel so bad!"

The rest of the Bad Guys, who were sitting on the couch, turned around, and stared at Hornet, seeing that he was the one changing the TV.

"This is terrible!" Hornet made a fake exclamation as he smiled, making Tarantula glare at him for making himself the bad partner, "There goes my good partner reputation! No one will vote for me now that they know about my hatred of romance! Guess you're going to kick my butt now," When Hornet swung his rear end, a poster of Tarantula with one of her legs kicking forward, a mechanical leg popped out from behind the poster, and kicked Hornet down.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Near the end of the voting time, Hornet was writing in his notebook on the dining table when Tarantula arrived with a cupcake with pink icing, heart-chapter sprinkles, and a tag that said, "From: Webs, To: Hornet."

"How dare you pass out these cupcakes to the gang that I made them for you. They are delicious!" Tarantula snarled as she put the cupcake down.

Hornet stood up, and snapped at his girlfriend, "Look, I had no choice. You hacked into my account, and changed my profile picture to an image of me wearing a glowing shirt. I looked beautiful in that picture!"

Just then, Wolf, Snake, Shark, and Piranha came out of the elevator with each of them carrying a paper.

"All right, you love bugs, listen up!" Wolf declared, "The guys and I already voted on which one of you is the good partner and which of you is the bad partner."

Tarantula and Hornet faced their four friends to get ready who won the good partner, bad partner.

"And whoever is the good partner gets to break up with the bad one. Understood?" Wolf added as Tarantula, and Hornet nodded understandably while they elbowed at each other.

"So, the good partner is...." Snake announced with Tarantula and Hornet leaned closer excitedly, hoping the other was the good partner.

Wolf, Snake, Shark, and Piranha flipped their paper, and showed the picture of Tarantula and Hornet together with labels on each paper saying, "Bad Partners,", "None of you!" the four of them answered in unison.

Both Tarantula and Hornet frowned when they saw the results, and were shocked by the same things, "What?!"

"You two are not just bad partners, you are terrible partners!" Snake commented while throwing the paper down.

"Especially with each other," Shark added, pointing his hand at the two former love bugs.

"This whole competition is crazy! It's obvious that you guys are not in love at all since you two started dating," Piranha pointed out.

"Piranha's right. We already noticed that," Wolf nodded while looking at the shamed Tarantula and Hornet, "Look, if you guys want to break up, you two should talk about it instead of creating a competition of whoever's going to declare the breakup."

Hearing Wolf's advice made Tarantula and Hornet realized that telling each other to break up was more complicated than they thought when they started a competition about who has the rights to declare a breakup. And look what they put themselves into. They became rivals just to break up.

Hornet sighed as he faced his girlfriend, "Wolf's right. We should just talk instead of holding up a stupid competition."

Tarantula nodded calmly in agreement as she turned to her boyfriend, "Yeah. Listen, Hornet, you're a great guy, and you've been so nice to me. But when we dated, I didn't... feel this romance between us, and we're not that close. We acted like we're just friends, and I don't want to stay in a relationship with you if I only see you as a friend."

Hornet rubbed his hands together, and confessed, "I know, Webs. And I didn't feel anything for you at all. I thought that if we dated, we don't need to, you know, kill each other because you're an arachnid, you eat bugs, and I'm a hornet, I can kill predators, even if I don't want to. But maybe I went too fast, and a little too far. Why should we date to become close if we're just being friends?"

"Yeah. We shouldn't force ourselves to date each other to become friends. But why didn't you tell me you want to break up with me?" Tarantula asked.

"I just don't want you to eat me, and I don't want to hurt your feelings if I tell you I want to end this relationship," Hornet admitted sheepishly.

"And I didn't tell you want to break up with you because I don't want to hurt your feelings too. You're a nice guy, and you don't deserve to get hurt," the arachnid added.

This made the little insect realize something important in this relationship, "Wow, Webs, you know what this means don't you?"

"What?"

"This dating thing was worth it after all. We are becoming good friends!"

"Yeah, I guess we are," Tarantula could see that now. They agreed to date so they'll have a close relationship. And then, they became good friends. She then extended his arm to Hornet, "So, friends?"

"Best friends," Hornet accepted this new friendship as he shook hands with his now ex-girlfriend.

"Yes! Yeees!" Piranha cheered, thinking he had a shot for Hornet in the future, but he stopped when he noticed his friends staring at him, "I mean, that's very good, you two."

Shark sniffed in this beautiful moment, "That's the sweetest thing I've ever seen."

"See? Just talk, and everything's fine," Wolf smiled proudly at his two tiny friends.

Snake exhaled like he held his breath underwater and finally breathe again as he threw the paper down, "Finally, this whole competition made me tired. Let's just go to bed," he slithered to the direction of the couch.

When Wolf, Shark, and Piranha followed Snake to get to bed, Tarantula and Hornet were now alone, now they had a new relationship with each other: exes. They didn't know this would work between them since they lived in the same home, and yet, they are declared to be exes. They didn't know what else to say about the new status of their relationship.

"So... do you want to do something tomorrow, even though we're not dating anymore?" Hornet asked awkwardly.

Tarantula answered, "Sure, what do you want to do?"

"Video games!"

"Great!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credits:

Sam Rockwell - Mr. Wolf

Marc Maron - Mr. Snake

Craig Robinson - Mr. Shark

Anthony Ramos - Mr. Piranha

Awkwafina - Ms. Tarantula

Rhenzy Feliz - Mr. Hornet

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author
Rally9933

Co-Author
MasterClass60

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes! I finally get into this chapter. This chapter revealed how Tarantula and Hornet dated and broke up. It's a friendly break-up. It also revealed that Piranha still had secret feelings for Hornet, which we'll explore more about their relationship.

This chapter was referenced by A.N.T. Farm, StudANT Council.

Special thanks to MasterClass60 for helping me with Tarantula's rap.

Thank you so much for waiting. I'm so sorry I haven't posted for a while or a month because I was very busy at school and got sick. Luckily, I'm all right, and I'm back to posting.

Since this is Pride Month, you'll see more of the Bad Guys chapters until it is done! So, be patient as I'll post new chapters a day or two.

See you real soon, and Happy Pride Month!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

782 19 3
It was a little over 5 months and near Christmas. Life for the bad guys has been great and Wolf has a little idea for Christmas this year. Note: I wi...
461K 14.9K 51
"Even though we never said it to each other, we knew." STARTED : 17th April 2021 FINISHED : 13th June 2021 (social media x real life)
3.6K 267 14
Meet Mrs. Bat and her role in the bad guys is being the eyes in the sky. When Mr. Wolf wants to go good she isn't happy about it at all
25.9K 524 18
Back in School, you were friends with the Bad Guys, or as you called them and yourself, 'The Misfits,' but after school, you parted ways years later...