Found - Naruto FanFic

By SympathyToVillains

(Sequel to Lost - Naruto FanFic) My name is Kaji Tora. I still enjoy blood, killing, and training. I still ha... More

She Is Dead
Rescue
A Friend
I Wasn't Able to Repay You
This Time
Justice In This World
Teammates
Student And Teacher
The Two Beasts
Scar Face
Just A Stupid Monkey Cage
Thank You
Never Follow Someone Blindly
Freedom With A Slice Of Betrayal
All I Can Hear
Father Figure
My Side of This Story
Shame Behind Determination
Charred Skin
Everyone Is Wrong About You
A Special Task
Mystery Enemy
Intensity
Option 1 or 2?
Ready For Surgery
A Perfect World
Caring and Thankful
Teasing
Prince
Red Eyes
Itachi
New Teammates
One Step Closer
No Tolerance
On The Road Again
Uneasiness
Howling of the Wind
Times Up, Orochimaru
Let the Fight Begin!
Common Enemy
Sai's Mission
Dreams of People I Will Meet Again

Kill

5.5K 302 156
By SympathyToVillains

_____

Hello! I want this chapter to be a long one, and I hope that I can write the fighting scenes well enough so you can get a clear picture in your head. This chapter also has some made up jutsu, just in case you wanted to know.

Peace!

_____

Kaji's POV

"So, how's it been?" I ask sarcastically, narrowing my eyes.

Sasuke.

He doesn't respond, glaring at me with his dead eyes.

"You having fun with the guy who murdered my clan?" I ask him, clenching my jaw and glaring at him.

Truthfully, I'm salty about this. I mean, Sasuke knows what it's like to have your clan taken away from you. Sasuke knew that Orochimaru was the one who took my whole clan away, as Itachi did with his. So I would've thought he would understand what I was feeling.

Though, I guess I've been doing the same to him. Spending time with Itachi and all. And even though Itachi did it for the good of the village, Sasuke doesn't understand that, so it doesn't matter what I'd say if he found out.

I stare at him for a short time, a questioning look appearing on my face.

I start to smirk, seeing his eyes narrow at me, probably not understanding why I switched facial expressions so quickly.

"So, Sasuke, tell me," I begin, grabbing a scroll out of my pouch and unraveling it. I wave my hand at him nonchalantly, signaling that I wouldn't attack him until he did so to me. I bite my thumb, swiping it across the marked up paper. My matte black katana pops out, falling gracefully into my outstretched palm.

I keep the katana at my side, rolling the scroll back up and popping it back in my pouch. I use the katana as a crutch to get back up, my eyes connecting with his.

"Are you a raging homosexual?" I ask him, totally serious.

I see his mouth drop open slightly, and I see his face twist in anger, his eye twitching agitatedly.

My lips curl into a smirk, "It's alright Sasuke. I understand, you can't control what you're feeling." I say, slowly walking around in a circle. I look up at the sky, "I don't mind, really. Of course your fan girls will be devastated, but they'll come to understand. So," I continue, "Is it Naruto?" I ask like the smart ass I am. I smirk at his frustrated face, a tiny blush popping up on it.

He doesn't say anything, so I continue. "I understand. If he wasn't my friend and I wasn't already interested in someone, I would be attracted to him too. Plus, you two seem to have made that special connection," I say, mockingly, "A while ago. And, as I remember it, you two have kissed, peed together, and pooped together. Couple worthy to me. You a top or bottom, Sasuke-kun?"

My banter makes him furious, and I smirk as he charges towards me, unsheathing his sword on the way. I take my sword out of the sheathe casually, throwing the sheathe to the side so it won't get in the way. He finally reaches me, pushing his sword forward in an attempt to stab me. I easily move my head to the left, and smirk as I feel his leg sweep the floor and kick my own legs. I secretly make hand signs as I fall to the floor, grabbing something out of my pouch and pressing it onto his lower leg. My back bangs against the hard earth, and he holds the sword to my throat, pressing it down harshly.

He slices into me completely, detaching my head from my neck. I come out from behind him, watching his eyes get annoyed at the clone as smoke appears in the place where my body used to be. I smile an innocent smile at him as I make two more clones, stepping back and letting them do all the work for now.

My clones charge toward him, and he tries to slice 360 degrees around him, aiming to take the clones out with one hit.

"Sasuke-kun, you're forgetting! Those clones are me! I wouldn't fall for such an amateur trick, would I?" I say mockingly, storing up chakra.

My clones jump up, one of them jumping on the blade and forcing it to point to the ground. My other clone lands on Sasuke's other arm, kicking him in the face very hard. His eyes widen slightly as my clones force him to the ground with that kick, also managing to have him let go of his sword. The clone that landed on his arm uses Sasuke as a foot stool, jumping higher into the air, and the clone that landed on the sword manages to get under the katana before it reached the ground, kicking it up high in the air. The clone that kicked the sword up poofs away, making sure that the clone jumping in the air was in the correct position before she left. The single clone, still up in the air, spins slightly so her feet are facing the falling sword, her falling fast enough to put each of her feet on each side of Sasuke's katana hilt. She flips over with the sword between her feet, the momentum from her spinning ejected the tip of the sword at a high speed straight for Sasuke as soon as she moved her feet away from the hilt.

She spins once more and lands on her feet, smirking slightly as Sasuke, whose back just touched the ground, is forced to turn his head to the left. The sword sticks in the ground straight up, exactly right where his head would be had he not moved it. My clone poofs away, and I lick my lips.

"That was just a clone, Sasuke. Seems like you still can't beat me. Why don't you turn on that Sharingan of yours, see where that gets you, hm?" I taunt, getting up and closing my eyes.

I feel that same weird sensation in my eyes, opening them up once again, my own Sharingan activated. Of course, I can't do jack shit with my Sharingan offensive wise. However, with it activated, it becomes much easier to avoid Genjutsu's and get out of them.

Sasuke releases a small, ragged breath, putting his hand on the top of the hilt to help him up.

He steadies himself, plucking his sword out of the ground.

He glares at me and I smirk at him, nostalgia flooding my brain. This reminded me a lot of our old training sessions, me kicking his ass as usual.

Well, he did beat me a few times.

But now I'm more confident. And stronger. He may have his Sharingan, and it may be basically perfect, but I am still stronger than him. At least, that's what I'm hoping to find out from this fight.

"Would you like to start with Ninjutsu? Or Taijutsu? Your choice, princess." I ask him, smiling sickly sweet.

He narrows his eyes at me, mumbling a few words, making hand signs so fast that I'm unable to see them.

He holds his hand in the tiger hand sign as fire gets spit out of his mouth. The raging flames shriek as they race towards me, and I quickly make my own fireball. I shoot it towards his, equalizing the amount of chakra. I reach into my pouch, pulling out a small amount of senbon and chucking them into the fireballs that are colliding. The flame should be a good disguise for the senbon, though I doubt Sasuke is stupid enough to not notice them.

My eyes narrow slightly, Sasuke suddenly appearing right next to me. He shoves his katana forward, making me duck. I spin my leg around, aiming to trip him, however he jumps up. He spins once, his Sharingan easily visible as he comes down towards me. He quickly does hand signs in the air, blowing out flames from his mouth, using his finger to make it flame thrower like. He aims the flames for me, and I quickly spring back up, back flipping a few times to create distance.

I slide across the ground, digging my feet into he earth to stop me from moving any more. I chuckle, "My turn."

I quickly form the hand signs, feeling my throat become hot, quickly grabbing a handful of special shuriken from my pouch.

It sure pays off always hoarding my extra weapons in the pouch.

I concentrate, sensing where Sasuke's heartbeat is heading. I chuck the shuriken at him, not a second later blowing the flames out of my mouth, covering the shuriken and also propelling them forward even faster.

"Spitfire Shuriken Jutsu." I mumble to myself, watching as Sasuke's clothes become singed.

I give myself a few seconds to concentrate, powering Minoru's chakra into my hands. My nails become much longer, turning sharp and thick, ready to be soaked in blood.

If I flowed my chakra to my hands, my hands would become burning hot.

I let Minoru's chakra float around my hands, and I see Sasuke have a stare off with me. His eyes become slightly confused as they lock with mine, soon becoming enraged.

"That design in your eyes... What is it?!" Sasuke yells from across the field.

"The Sharingan."

He narrows his eyes, refusing to speak any longer with me.

I smile sarcastically at him, "So, how about we do this the right way. Some hand to hand, yeah?" I tell him, lowering my voice at the end so he knows I'm not asking.

I throw my katana to the side, not wanting to be bothered with sealing it back in the scroll. I see him sheathe his katana, the smooth steel sliding in the wooden sheath.

I am the one to make the first move. Everyone knows the basics, it's better to wait for your opponent to make the first move with Ninjutsu. However, with Taijutsu, it's different. You want to push your opponent back, make them defend against your attacks. If you ran in first in a Ninjutsu battle, you'd have no time to think about how to counterattack.

I reach Sasuke within seconds, lifting my leg up and aiming a kick for his ribs. Sasuke blocks that kick, and I aim a punch for his face. He uses his other hand to block that, and my eyes widen as he throws me over his shoulder and slams me against the ground. He turns around and tries to punch my head, but I move it ever so slightly so he punches the ground instead.

We're face to face now, him basically hovering over me. My eyes widen as I look him straight in the eye, tears threatening to slip.

I miss him.

I didn't realize it as I was fighting. I never looking at his eyes this closely, and I was blinded by my anger towards him.

But, truthfully...

He was like a little brother to me. Even though he was technically older than me...

"Sasuke..." I mumble, his fist still stuck in the ground.

"Come back to us. We miss you." I whisper, my voice becoming croaky.

Sasuke's POV

My heart ached.

I have always wanted to go back to the village. To a place I could call home.

But I couldn't live with myself knowing that my brother is still alive. He has... He has to pay for what he's done.

And I did miss Kaji. So many good memories with her, she was like the sister I never had. She took care of me, she helped me stay healthy. I did truly care for her.

But the burning feeling inside of me, the scorching, the aching. It won't stop... Until I kill him.

And to do that... To become stronger...

I must kill Kaji.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 314 63
You have an untold past that only the third hokage, you and Naruto Uzumaki knows. Naruto is your best friend at the hidden leaf academy. After gradua...
366 4 13
I'm Suzuki Uzumaki I like blood,cuts and training I dislike Naruto and annoying people like Sakura, my hobbies are training, singing and dancing, I d...
469K 20.5K 33
Kakashi experience many things in his life. He experienced the love of a father, A lost of his last family member. He's experienced having close team...
21.7K 630 28
My name is Chidori Hatake and I think you already know my dad, Kakashi Hatake. This is the story of how my life turned out. I hope you enjoy it. If n...