I Must Stay Within The Tiger'...

By Sweet_Dily

{If you like the Novel 'How To Get My Husband On My Side' it's similar with a little twist and more antagonis... More

Chapter 1: Marriage To A Sageion Man
Chapter 2: Puppet
Chapter 3: Psycho's
Chapter 4: Unwanted Marriage
Chapter 5: Lake Room
Chapter 7: Troublesome Wife With A Confession
Chapter 8: The Banquet Of A King And Queen
Chapter 9: A Brotherly Love Song
Chapter 10: The Cliff I Drift
Chapter 11: Soulless Eyes
Chapter 12: Please Ignore
Chapter 13: Punish Me For My Sin
Chapter 14: A Strange Safety
Chapter 15: Lost By Your Trick
Chapter 16: Caught With A Monster Who Saved Me
Chapter 17: Don't Throw Me Away
Chapter 18: A Birthday Disaster
Chapter 19: A Planned Lie
Chapter 20: Ariella V.S Danica
Chapter 21: Suspicion And Drama
Chapter 22: Rupert's Warning
Chapter 23: Blamed
Chapter 24: You Believe Me?
Chapter 25: Bath With My Hubby
Chapter 26: A Vist For The Newly Wed
Chapter 27: Duchess Camilla
Chapter 28: Sierra Has Been Poisoned
Chapter 29: I Have Come To See Ariellia's Side
Chapter 30: Temple Call
Chapter 31: Disappearance Of My Wife
Chapter 32: Only My Fault
Chapter 33: Awakened A Monster
Chapter 34: The Rain Of The Pink Cotton Trees For The Golden Lady
Chapter 35: A Crazy Man That Does Not Abandon His Wife
Chapter 36: A Sea Dragon Who Kidnapped My Wife
Chapter 37: The Sorry I Couldn't Say To You
Chapter 38: A Kiss Under A Romantic Swing
Chapter 39: In This Sweet Embrace
Chapter 40: A Wake-Up Call From The King
Chapter 41: Not Just A Brother-In-Law On A Paper
Chapter 42: A Lesson To Learn Seth
Chapter 43: Congratulations!
Chapter 44: A Difficult Decision
Chapter 45: The Eyes I Saw You With
Chapter 46: A Banquet In Your Name

Chapter 6: Skulled Monster

327 7 0
By Sweet_Dily

***WARNING: This chapter contains abuse and sensitive content.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 6...

Her Lilac purple eyes with a hint of candy pink shivered at its sight.

Her body began to tremble uncontrollably as sweat drops began to run down her neck.

The frail thin body of hers that was shivering once before Luna was not compared to the amount of terror her body emitted at the sight of the skulled winged monster.

'Clack'

'Drop, Drop, Drop'

Soon her forehead began to sweat as her fingertips trembled at the fear and anxiety she felt when the balcony glass doors swung wide open.

It was unexplainable to imagine this situation but she had clearly remembered the clicking sound when she locked the balcony doors before going to sleep.

But whoever was to blame was the least of her worries.

Now that that skulled monster had managed to enter her room staring at her with its soul-sucking eyes.

'Swish, Swish, Swish'

Harsh wind blowing.

The strong cold wind had entered her room along with the skilled monster approaching her closer.

"N-No P-Please" (Yeretzy, said)

She said with choked-up words as she tried to move farther away from the skulled monster.

'Thud'

She shivered as her back had touched the bottom of the bed.

She could not move anywhere else.

The only way was for her to stand and make a run but her legs were so weak she couldn't have the energy to stand up.

It was as if her legs had become paralyzed.

"D-Don't m-move" (Yeretzy, said)

She continued to say silently to the skulled monster a few feet away still approaching her.

It wasn't that she didn't want to scream for help but her throat only permitted for choked-up words to come out.

Her eyes couldn't even cry at the impotence of how her body was unwilling to move away.

Her fear had taken control of her body.

No matter if she had experienced it once, it was never enough to get used to the fright of their presence.

This skulled monster was equally as frightening as the Cronox monster that Rupert had gotten and torture her with.

'Not again p-please' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

The memory of the Cronox monster was one of the main reasons why she didn't want anything to do with involving the North.

-A quick flashback flashed through her memory-

A past memory had flashed through her mind remembering the time she was back in the bricked dungeon.

Yeretzy was scrunched up in a corner as Rupert watched her from afar with crossed arms.

He had a cold expression as he looked at her with disgusted eyes.

Yeretzy couldn't afford to look at him especially when the lizard-crocodile-looking monster was five feet away from her.

It was the same as a crocodile including its color except it seemed to be mixed with a big lizard.

It had long thick claws and two scaled antennas while its eyes were completely black, just as if its eyes were dug out.

The lizard-crocodile monster opened its big mouth showing its sharp teeth as sharp as a shark's.

In fact, its teeth were all over its mouth including the rightful place for its gums as it stuck a two feet snake thin black tongue.

This scene couldn't get any more horrific than that.

It was a surprise that Yeretzy hadn't lost her consciousness of such a horrific monster.

All she could do was shiver uncontrollably as she looked at the monster a few feet away from her.

It had its four thick legs chains to prevent it from escaping or going any further which made the monster even angrier.

Rupert's lips finally parted.

"I'm very disappointed in your Itzy" (Ruper, said)

He said with a disappointed tone.

However, her shaking eyes were still glued to the Cronox monster.

She could not part her eyes away just in case he managed to escape when her her eyes moved away.

"You have no idea what means I took to transport this Cronox monster here." (Rupert, said)

"I wanted to use its fine scales to gift you a purse but you disobeyed me Itzy." (Rupert, said)

"For that, you must pay" (Rupert, said)

He said with a cold tone as if a child had disobeyed his absolute order.

"I told you countless of times that I hate the sight of your eyes moving to another man than me." (Rupert, said)

"And yet you did it" (Rupert, said)

He glared at her with a displeased face.

"N-No I swear I-" (Yeretzy, said)

Yeretzy tried her hardest to move her face away from looking at the monster but only managed to move her eyes to plead.

"Yes you did." (Rupert, said)

He scrunched his eyes even more displeased.

"You are too beautiful my Itzy, any man would be envious to have you so all they can do is stare at you, but you must not return their stares back" (Rupert, said)

"The only attention you should be giving is to me. So now you'll stay here all night" (Rupert, said)

He said to her with a face that show no regret, no remorse, and eyes that seemed to love her begging face.

A psychotic man who loved to enjoy and watch her beg with fright, afraid to lose her life.

"Please don't leave me in here Rupert-" (Yeretzy, said)

She finally managed to move her face to look at him as her jaw shivered pleading for a chance for forgiveness.

"You behaved badly so you have to learn how to be an obedient girl" (Rupert, said)

"So keep him some company" (Rupert, said)

His lips rose in a side smile enjoying the scene.

'Step, Step, Step'

Walking.

Without a thought, he turned around and started to walk away as he said.

"Ah, and don't get too close to him, he hasn't eaten for some days." (Rupert, said)

With an inconsiderate warning, he had left her with that monster for a whole night.

-End of Flashback-

These memories only brought more fright to her as the skulled monster was five feet away from her just the same distance she had been with the Cronox monster.

But he had no chains.

"D-Don't g-get near me" (Yeretzy)

Yeretzy's voice was seemingly coming back as she raised her voice to it.

Soon the monster's mouth began to open with a black depth inside.

'I should run, but my body doesn't move!' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

"G-GET AWAY!" (Yeretzy, yelled)

Finally, the scream she was hoping for.

She yelled at the monster at the top of her lungs as the skulled monster and her gap grew closer.

At her yell, a sudden made burst the door open.

It had seemed that luckily that maid had been closed by hearing her yell and came in.

"Madam, I heard a yell and..." (Maid, said)

"KAYYYYY!!" (Maid, yelled)

The maid screamed at the top of her lungs at the sight of the skull monster two feet away from Yeretzy however its face had stretched now a couple of inches separating Yeretzy and its's face.

For a maid to see this sight including its bony long wings as it floated it was obvious that the maid was going to scream.

"YERETZY!" (Ariella, yelled)

Ariella yelled bursting in Yeretzy's room at the maids loud yell.

Everything going on was too much for her frail mind, all she wanted to do was disappear from the skulled monster's sight.

Yeretzy closed her eyes tightly afraid to see the monster who almost touched her face.

Suddenly it became silent with a single swish of a sword.

She couldn't dare to open her eyes.

The sword had moved effortlessly cutting the skulled monster in half.

Now everything became completely silent.

She opened her eyes slowly as she looked above.

Her eyes widen at the sight of Alexander's cold glare.

"Give me one good reason." (Alexander, said)

He said with a cold voice.

"What?" (Yeretzy, asked)

She asked still grasping the situation.

"Tell me why did you turn off the torch?" (Alexander, asked)

He scrunched his eyes looking at her with an angry expression.

'What do you mean turn off? Does he think I turned off the fireplace when there was none, to begin with?' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

"Torch? N-No I didn't..." (Yeretzy, said)

"If you wanted to attract attention there was no reason to result to such tactics, your already attracting attention by being here." (Alexander, said)

"Or do you have another reason?" (Alexander, asked)

He continued to look down at her coldly.

'Oh my he hates me already' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

This angelic face looked very angry, she wouldn't be surprised if he yelled at her.

"If you're going to use useless excuses then-" (Alexander, said)

His eyes only got colder making Yeretzy feel small.

Luckily, Ariella had stepped in.

"Brother, be patient we don't know what really happened here." (Ariella, said)

She said as she approached Alexander.

"Besides, Yeretzy couldn't have known it was my mistake not informing her about it." (Ariella, said)

Ariella said trying to calm down Alexander's anger.

'Oh, Ariella my prince charming! I love you! I'll save you even if it cost my life.' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

Yeretzy couldn't help to feel touched by Ariella's actions.

However, Alexander still look at Yeretzy who was down on the grown with cold eyes.

Immediately, Yeretzy got up and hid behind Ariella as she peeked her head timidly.

"I-I never extinguish the torch, there was none to being with." (Yeretzy, said)

"I just woke up from a nap because I got cold" (Yeretzy, said)

"The room was completely dark there were no lights and no fire" (Yeretzy, said)

She said with a low voice still afraid of Alexander's overwhelming presence.

"Ha, then you're saying no one set the fireplace?" (Alexander, asked)

He scoffed as he asked.

'Of course, that's what I'm saying why would I be lying' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

"Yes its-" (Yeretzy, said)

"How do I know you're not trying to blame someone else?" (Alexander, asked)

He interrupted her with his cold tone.

"Where you trying to blame the servants or what my sister?" (Alexander, asked)

"Or what? Who else me?" (Alexander, asked)

'I-I why is he...' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

Yeretzy who was holding onto Ariella's shoulder lightly began to shiver.

Alexander clearly had no patience toward her and was already showing hostility to her as well.

It was clear that she had to speak up, they would keep hating her even more.

She had to apologize even if she didn't do it.

"I-I apologize I didn't mean to distribute you" (Yeretzy, said)

Her voice trembled as her body shivered

"I-It was my negligence, I-I shouldn't have turned it off" (Yeretzy, said)

'I have to apologize, I have to apologize' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'If they kick me out I will most likely die at the hands of Rupert and the Pope' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'They won't just kill me...they will torture me to death' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

"I got v-very hot that is all, I-I beg you this won't happen again." (Yeretzy, said)

'Drop, Drop, Drop'

Tears began running down her cheeks as she closed her eyes gently in fright.

'Drop, Drop, Drop'

Tears falling down.

She leaned her face against Ariella's shoulder's as she continued.

'And Dillion...what would happen to Dillion when I'm gone?' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'If he rebels he will go through the same fate as me...why is life so unfair?' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'Why is life so cruel? Why can't I just be free and live alone with Dillion far away where no one will judge us, no one will mistreat us, no one will abuse us...and where no one will grope me' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'Drop, Drop, Drop'

Tears falling down.

Her voice became more trembling as her shivers became uncontrollable showing a heartbroken tiresome face.

'Drop, Drop, Drop'

Tears falling down.

"I will make sure no incident like this occurs...please I'm sorry" (Yeretzy, said)

'I'm scared...am I going to die now?' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

Ariella turned her face around to look down at the crying shivering Yeretzy.

"Yeretzy..." (Ariella, said)

She called her name with a sorry tone.

"Haa" (Alexander)

Alexander who was looking at Yeretzy's state sighed making Yeretzy open her eyes.

"..." (Alexander)

Yeretzy and Alexander's eyes meet for a few seconds before Alexander turned around leaving out the door leaving behind Ariella and Yeretzy in the room.

.......

-Next morning at Sageion Temple's first training ground-

'Click, Clack, Click, Clack'

Heeled walking.

'Click, Clack, Click, Clack'

Heeled walking.

The next morning Ariella and Yeretzy had decided to visit the temple of course both for different reasons.

"Yeretzy, about what happened yesterday" (Ariella, said)

She wore a dark blue dress with dark blue jewels with silver rhinestones.

She looked over to Yeretzy who wore a light white floral dress holding a medium-sized basket.

"I'll make sure the servants are vigilant to your attentive needs" (Ariella, said)

'...' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

"Ah, don't worry about it I must have burdened you so much with this" (Yeretzy, said)

She said with a face that said to her not to feel bothered.

'...' (Ariella)

'Click, Clack, Click, Clack'

Heeled walking.

"By the way, there will be a banquet tomorrow at the palace so if you need anything by the end of the day let me know" (Ariella, said)

She said with her elegant voice.

'Tommorrow? I have forgotten that there would be a banquet for the king and queen's anniversary' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'How could I forget...there will be a lot of people who will look down on me' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'Besides, if it's tomorrow..then' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

"Well you see, I only brought clothing from Marabey and I know that the northern clothing are different from Marabey so I was hoping if for tomorrow's banquet it would be alright for me to wear the clothing I have brought with me" (Yeretz, said)

"Since the banquet is tomorrow I don't want to bother a seamstress to ask for them to prepare a dress for me in a rush. They might be very busy so rather if you don't mind can introduce me to a seamstress so I can get dress-appropriate outfits for future events?" (Yeretzy, asked)

Yeretzy asked very politely afraid to bother Ariella.

'Nod'

Ariella nodded her head as she continued to speak.

"Yes, that sounds fine" (Ariella, said)

Somehow compared to yesterday how Ariella who responded to her elegantly but somehow annoyed had seemed that today, she had more patience towards her.

'Step, Step, Step, Step'

Fast running.

'Halt'

Stopped running.

"Ha" (Terrance)

Terrance had come running from who knows how far.

He seemed to be catching his breath and quickly fixed his composure.

"Ah, Ariella I heard you were here and-" (Terrance, said)

He greeted Ariella with a flirty tone but stopped mid-sentence when he noticed Yeretzy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.2K 645 53
The Celestial Kingdom has four powerful duchy families and one royal family. The royal fire family. The four duchy families are the Earth, Air, Metal...
101K 6.1K 25
【 ꜰᴏʀᴍᴇʀ ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ! ꜰ. ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ x ᴍ!ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ 】 This world has never feel real to you, especially when you found yourself obsessed with a certain boy in th...
298K 10.4K 125
Arielle spent her entire life preparing herself to be the perfect fiancée to the Crown Prince and later become Queen. A delusional girl who claims t...
32.1K 739 32
{If you like the Novel 'She Became The Devil's Stepmother Who's About To Be Killed' it's similar with a little twist} "You have sentenced your death...