FAUX LOVE

Autorstwa HJwritesTK

FAKE LOVE SERIES- Book 1. A story about Love, Betrayal and Heartbreak. TOP JUNGKOOK BOTTOM TAEHYUNG #1 in ch... Więcej

☆[INTRODUCTION]☆
☆[1]☆
☆[2]☆
☆[3]☆
☆[4]☆
☆[5]☆
☆[6]☆
☆[7]☆
☆[9]☆
☆[10]☆
☆[11]☆
☆[12]☆
☆[13]☆
☆[14]☆
☆[15]☆
☆[16]☆
☆[17]☆
very important
☆[18]☆
☆[19]☆
☆[20]☆
☆[21]☆
☆[22]☆
☆[23]☆
☆[24]☆
☆[25]☆
☆[26]☆
☆[27]☆
☆[28]☆

☆[8]☆

1.4K 107 27
Autorstwa HJwritesTK

Please vote and comment.

2.4k words

"So, how did it go?"

Bright asked Jungkook who just sat in the car. He tried to read his hyung's face but it was void of emotions.

As soon a Jungkook got in the car he unbuttoned his top two buttons, feeling uneasy. He was very used to wearing suits that these clothes felt suffocating.

"Drive." He spoke as he looked outside the window, thinking about how Taehyung was disgusted by his touch and that didn't settle well with him.

Bright let out a sigh, sending his bad mood and spoke. "Where to, Mr.Jeon?"

"Office."

He answered without missing a beat, already planning his next step.

.

Taehyung reached his apartment amd frowned when his saw Jackson outside of his door, breathing heavily like he just ran a marathon.

"Oh my God, Mr Kim. I was about to come to the park."

He rolled his eyes already expecting him to come but for the first time he wished he could've come a little sooner so he would've avoided Jeon.

"And I think I said I need some alone time."

"But--"

"Anyways, I need to talk to you about something. Come on in."

He said as he punched in the code, gesturing at Jackson to follow him.

He narrated the whole scenario happened in the park to Jackson who looked so confused.

"Wait. What?!"

Taehyung shrugged his shoulders as he walked towards Jackson and passed him a water bottle.

"I mean... there must be a reason why he approached you, right?"

"I wouldn't use the word 'reason' Wang. I think 'Purpose' would be the right word."

"Ya--Uh..Ya. What is the purpose? Is he int..."

"I told you this just as a heads up. Now that I told you, I can erase it from my mind. As my personal assistant you need to Assistant everything, so you can see what's happening around me."

He took a deep breath and continued speaking carelessly.

"And most importantly, I dont care about the purpose. I don't wanna know about the purpose. Because whatever the purpose is, that is his problem not mine."

Jackson nodded pressing his lips into a thin line, staring at nothing.

"So, what's my schedule for tomorrow?"

.

Next morning:

"Do you mind telling me why you didn't tell me about this early morning meeting yesterday when I asked you Mr Wang?"

"It was scheduled later on, Mr Kim. It's not something we can skip." Jackson replied rubbing his nape nervously.

"Ya and that's the only reason I am here."

He finished and got out of the car as soon as Jackson opened the door after they reached Cha Enterprises.

They walked inside the building and followed Cha's secretary who lead them to his office.

As soon as the door opened he was met with the same dark doe eyes looking at him with a smirk. Taehyung casually walked inside liked he don't even know Jungkook, like the same person didn't talk to him the previous day in the park.

Mr Cha who was standing next to him, followed his gaze and saw Taehyung. He smiled widely and welcomed him.

"Welcome, Mr Kim. You are just in time."

"Good morning, Mr Cha. Mr Jeon."

He looked at Jungkook and nodded at him, acknowledging his presence.

Jackson know that Taehyung would not care about Jungkook but Bright was confused. He was confused if his brother really met Taehyung considering how Taehyung was acting.

"Hello, Mr Kim. Nice to meet you. AGAIN."

Taehyung nodded and looked at Jackson who cleared his throat and spoke.

"Are we waiting for someone Mr Cha or shall we start the meeting? Mr Kim's schedule is packed."

"Oh, sorry. My bad. Shall we head to the conference room?"

They nodded and followed him, not noticing how Jungkook's gaze didn't once leave Taehyung. Even now,  was staring at the back of his hair as he walked being him with hands in his pockets.

"Are you sure you met him?" Bright whispered.

"He knows what he is doing."

That was all he said to Bright, who was even more confused now.

They sat in the conference room opposite to each other as Bright sat behind Jungkook and Jackson behind Taehyung.

Taehyung frowned when he didn't see anyone else but before she could voice out his confusion Cha spoke.

"This particular project involves only Celio and Oscuro."

Taehyung nodded and settled comfortably in his seat still not noticing Jungkook's gaze.

The lights turned off as Cha began his presentation. Taehyung was listening to him carefully until his eyes accidentally landed on Jungkook who was in front of his sight.

Jungkook was looking at him. No, he was staring at him with his cheek on his palm and his elbow on the table.

Taehyung looked away immediately and concentrated on the presentation but he could feel Jungkook's eyes on him.

He was staring like it was his job. Taehyung squirmed in his seat, feeling a little uncomfortable. His eyes involuntarily met with Jungkook's who smirked.

This time Taehyung looked away and didn't look back until the whole presentation was over.

"I really like the idea, Mr Cha. I will get back to you after I discuss with my team."

"I really LIKE it too." Jungkook spoke smugly still looking at Taehyung who was talking to Jackson now. He didn't once look away from Taehyung since the time he entered Cha's office.

"We'll take our leave."

Taehyung bowed to Cha then turned to Jungkook and repeated the action and left the room.

"Mr.Kim!" He halted in his steps along with Jackson when he heard a familiar voice. He gestured Jackson to leave who hesitantly left, not wanting to leave Taehyung alone with Jungkook.

"So, shall we go out for a coffee?"

"I am sorry, Mr. Jeon. I don't drink coffee. I am getting late for a meeting. Have a nice day."

He turned around to leave but once again stopped when Jungkook clicked his tongue audibly in a mocking tone making it harder for Taehyung to not lose his cool.

"I know so many jokes but I am one hundred percent sure it won't move a single muscle cell in your beautiful face."

He spoke as he walked from Taehyung's behind and stood right in front of him. He saw Bright standing in his position right behind Taehyung, who was looking at them.

"Bright, why don't you leave us alone?"

Bright flinched and nodded. He walked towards Taehyung and bowed his head to him who nodded acknowledging his greeting.

"Hm.... So, where were we? Yes. I was saying..."

Taehyung closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"Mr Jeon, like I said I have a meeting... if you excuse me. Also, I think I made it clear last time th--"

"So, you don't have trouble with remembering things. Good to know. I was starting to getting worried for you."

Taehyung ignored him and walked away. Jungkook quickly acted and blocked his way.

"Wait. Wait. What's the rush? Things are just getting started."

"You--"

"Taehyung-ssi, don't you wanna know why I want to see you smile or why I am asking you out for a coffee?"

"No."

"Oh... straight up rejection huh... so cruel you are Taehyung-ssi. But still I am going to say it. I like you."

Taehyung scoffed.

"So, it's that bullsh*t. I like you and all. What do you know about me, huh? You just saw me and you like me?!?! That's absolu--- "

"Sh..."

He put his index finger on Taehyung, whose expression change from sarcasm to frown.

"I didn't know love at first sight was possible until I saw you in that party. It was like I've stepped into a fairytale. I felt a strange connection when I saw you."

He removed his index finger and held Taehyung's hands who didn't resist his touch this time. He was just staring at Jungkook with a slight frown.

"I felt like I know you. I wanted to put the world under your feet. But I felt like something was missing. Your smile. I wanted to have atleast a peek at it but didn't see it once in the whole party. Not even a little curve. I don't know if you believe all this and even I wouldn't if I didn't see you that day. This strange pull it's beyond me. Please, give me a chance and let me take you on a date. What do you say?"

Taehyung was looking into his eyes who was looking back into his intensely. He flinched and came out of daze when Jungkook suddenly burst out into laughter.

"Pfftt...hahahaha...."

Taehyung jerked his hands away from his hold and looked away.

"O--oh--my--- hahaha--- God---- Haha..."

He was clutching onto his stomach and laughing hysterically pointing at Taehyung, who looked at him and rolled his eyes.

Taehyung was about to walk away yet again but Jungkook put a hand on his shoulder stopping him.

Taehyung glared at his hand on his shoulder. Jungkook removed his hand, putting his hands up defensively.

He finally stopped laughing wiping the tears from the corner of his eyes and looked at Taehyung.

"Is this what you thought I would say? I mean... that's a cliche answer from a man who said that he likes you after meeting just a couple of times."

Taehyung was listening to him, even though he didn't want to be there.

"You know what is bullsh*t? The things I just said to you and don't believe if anyone says all that to you. Because they are just lying. Anyway, coming to the point. I like you. Yes. I like your face."

He walked close to Taehyung, his minty breath hitting his face.

"I've never seen someone as beautiful as you. I am sure I won't see one in the future too. But the only way you can outdo yourself is if you smile and that's why I want you to smile."

He shrugged his shoulders and continued.

"I just like your face. Let's make that clear. I know nothing about you to like you as a person. For now, I am gonna chase this face until I get to go a date to know you as a person."

"What if I am not the person you'd like?"

Jungkook dramatically put his hand on his chest.

"Ah, Taehyung-ssi. You replied to my question for the first time without dodging it. I am happy. Calm down boy."

Jungkook patted his chest and continued.

"Then I will mold you into the person I like. But for that I need to get to know you. The real you. So, will you decide the place or shall I?"

Taehyung scoffed shaking his head. He stepped closer to Jungkook looking into his eyes challengingly.

"Good luck knowing the real Taehyung then."

"You don't understand, do you? I want to know the REAL Taehyung."

Taehyung frowned in confusion.

"The Taehyung who is hiding deep under the layers of this facade that even you wouldn't dare to know. I want to know that Taehyung."

He poked his index finger a little above his chest. Taehyung felt like his touch burned him the moment he uttered those words.

Taehyung blinked his eyes stumbling back a little. He glared at Jungkook and walked past him, nose flaring in anger.

He fisted his shirt at the spot Jungkook poked him and walked hurriedly. He wanted to get out of that suffocating building as soon as possible.

He walked towards the elevator not caring about the surroundings and bumped into someone who immediately wrapped his hands around his waist to stop him from falling.

Their chest pressed together, the other could feel his heavy breathing and loud heartbeats.

"Mr Kim, are you okay?"

It was Bright. He was looking at Taehyung, still in the same position. Taehyung was looking out of it.

Bright frowned and was about to pat his cheeks to bring him out of daze but before he could do so, Taehyung harshly pushed him away.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!!!"

Bright's back met with the hard wall and a sharp pain shot in his shoulder. He held his shoulder, closing in eyes as he winced him pain.

Taehyung pressed the elevator button, impatiently waiting for it to arrive. He took deep breaths and composed himself.

He looked at bright and back at the elevator. He widened his eyes and looked at Bright who was still holding his shoulder in pain, when the realization hit him.

"Sh*t!"

He walked towards Bright and bowed to him back to back.

"I am so sorry. Sorry. I didn't mean to. Sorry Mr..."

Bright shook his head vigorously, trying to stop him from bowing and apologizing so much.

"It's Jeon. Jeon Bright. You can call Bright Mr Kim and please don't apologize. It's alright. I am fine.

Taehyung can clearly see him trying to hide his pain.

"I am really sorry Mr Bright. I don't know what came over me. You were just helping me from falling and I---"

"It's really fine, Mr Kim. If it makes you feel better then I accept your apology."

He smiled assuring, trying hard to not show the pain in his shoulder reflect on his face.

"Oh, the elevator is here Mr Kim."

He said pointed at the elevator with a smile when the elevator dinged.

"It was nice meeting you Mr Kim. Have a nice day."

He bowed and immediately winced lightly at the pain that Taehyung noticed.

"Thank you for saving me, Mr Bright."

Taehyung's lips curved, more like twitched for a micro second even if it was fake. He wanted to bring out a smile but he wasn't able to. Atleast he tried.

He patted Bright's shoulder gently and went into the elevator.

"See you around, Mr Bright."

Those were the last words Bright heard before the elevator doors closed. He clutched onto his shoulder with a smile on his face still looking at the closed elevator doors.

End of Chapter 8

❤💜

CELIO means HEAVEN
OSCURO means DARK

I worked a lot on naming the companies. Since, they are crutial in the story. I wanted them to be similar to their personalities.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

592K 22.2K 52
( Completed ✔) Kim Taehyung arrogant and cold hearted CEO of Kim Corporation , Something happened in his past which made him hate the word Love. Jung...
155K 5.7K 45
Kim taehyung....The famous CEO in Korea's biggest company... extremely rude....cold and arrogant...who doesn't believe in love or marriage like shit...
225K 15.5K 64
It all started with Jungkook pretending . . . . Pretending to not know that Taehyung was lying to him all along about their relationship, from the ve...