Remember Me

By insertname101

When Anna goes to stay with her mum's best friend for a week she is not prepared to live alongside Jack, her... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 3

19 0 0
By insertname101

I woke up to the front door shutting. I turned over to look at the clock to see it was nearly three o'clock in the morning. I rolled my eyes and tried to go back to sleep. This was the third girl he had had round in the past four days and every time I heard them leaving it broke another piece of my heart. I kept tossing and turning trying to get back to sleep but nothing was working. I kept looking at my clock to see that only a minute would pass since the last time I checked. Every girl he had had over would never make an effort to keep quiet whilst leaving, therefore, waking me up every time. I would then not get enough sleep that night because I would be annoyed at him or be overthinking things, but this time I was just annoyed. Jack had told me that he wasn't going to hurt me and he was doing just that, at least he could have the decency to wait for three more days until I left to have his whores over. But no! He was too horny to wait and I was sick of it. Instead of trying to sleep anymore I got out of bed and stormed into Jack's room. The lights were on and he was standing there in a pair of boxers. I tried to not get distracted by his exposed chest so instead I stared at his face as he looked at me in surprise.

"Anna? I didn't realize you were awake." He says surprised but I just roll my eyes.

"I I'm sorry Jack. Did I interrupt something, is there another one of your little whores in here with you or are you limiting yourself to one every night?! In case you had forgotten I am trying to sleep in the room just next door and none of your little one night stands have left quietly. I haven't slept completely since I got here and I am sick of it! So if you have another one of your sluts over again whilst I am here I am not going to be quiet either! Could you not have the decency to think 'actually there is a girl in the other room who is trying to sleep so I am not going to fuck a slut tonight'! Or am I just not here anymore because if I am not can you please give me a heads up or something!!" I shout at him and he just looks at me in shock. He opens his mouth to say something but shuts it quickly. "Yeah that's what I thought. I knew I was just a game to you." I say and begin to make my way out. He doesn't stop me but just as I was about to shut the door he stops it.

"You weren't just a game. I may have thought that at first but then when I kissed you I realized that you were different. I'm sorry that these girls have woke you up and everything but you need to know that you aren't a game to me." He says, reaching for my hand but I pull away from him.

"Then why are there other girls, why are you sleeping around if this wasn't a game?" I ask him and he runs his hands through his hair and sighs.

"I don't know. I can't talk to anyone and the only method I know is trying to get over it, try to stop thinking about you, try to stop getting mad when other guys look at you. But I can't Anna. I can't stop thinking about how good you look right now. I can't stop thinking about how you aren't like any of these girls because you make me feel like a different person when I am around you, you make me see myself as the guy that I want to be, not the guy I am. You see me like I am that guy even though I am not." He says stepping further towards me. My breath catches in my throat at what he says but I try not to let it affect me. I try to stay angry at him but just by the way he looked at me I could have fallen back into his arms at the start.

"Why do you think I was annoyed at the pizza place? Because I don't want you to be with anyone else, I don't want you to be kissed by anyone else other than me." He says and I just look into his eyes and I can see the emotion in his eyes. My anger completely washes away and I feel more like I need to comfort him but I don't know how. I stand there and just stare into his eyes.

"Jack." I breath out and he looks at me, his eyes fill with hopefulness. I let out a sigh and run my fingers through my hair. I look at the floor for a while but he lifts my chin up. I was about to say something as he presses his lips to mine gently. It is hesitant at first but as I kiss back it deepens. My arms go around his neck as his go round my waist. He pulls me to him, successfully deepening the kiss even more. He runs his tongue on the bottom of my lips and I open my mouth slightly, allowing his tongue to slip in. I pull away but keep my arms around his neck. He smiles at me with a smile that can make me go weak.

"I need to get back to bed." I say and he smirks. I try to get out of his grasp as his arms are wrapped around my waist, he tightens his grip around me and I just sigh.

"Jack. Come on I want to get to bed." I say and he laughs.

"Can't you just stay here." He asks and my eyes go wide and he laughs. "I mean to sleep, I'm not going to try anything if you don't want to." He says with a smirk. I roll my eyes and he laughs again. I nod slowly and cautiously. His smile grows quickly.

The next morning when I wake up Jack is gone. I roll over to see a note taped to his pillow.

I really wanted to stay here with you but I'm taking you out tonight and this is the first clue to it. Look under under the pillow. XX

I lift the pillow to see an envelope with my name on it. Inside is a piece of card with more writing on it.

If you think that this date is going to be normal and like usual dates then guess again. Dress comfortably and I hope this will help you decide on what to wear. Under the bed. XX

I got out of his bed and looked under the bed, there lay a new pair of Converse black converse trainers, just like my other pair that I wore all the time. I smile and then lay back on his bed I stretched out slowly, waking myself up more that I already was. Afterwards I went downstairs to see another envelope on the kitchen side with my name on it. I open it and inside is another piece of card, this one is pastel pink and has glitter around the edges, I laugh at the note as I read it.

I know you aren't like other girls so I know that it can't be a usual date, that is why I set up this treasure hunt, the date being the treasure at the end. I made you pancakes for breakfast, there on the table in the dining room. XX

So I walk into the dining room where there is a plate of chocolate pancakes. I pull out the chair and there is another envelope. Instead of opening I place in onto the table and tuck into my pancakes, looking at the envelope, this doesn't have my name on it, instead it says 'Let's Begin!' on the front. After finishing the pancakes I turn to the envelope. Instead of having a card inside it has a necklace inside it. The charm on the end was a black converse pump and silver tree on. I have to think for a while before realizing that he meant the tree in the back of his garden. He had mentioned it the day before about always wanting to build a tree house up there but never being able to. Instead of going outside i go back upstairs after putting my plate in the dishwasher.

When I come back downstairs an hour later I am ready for this date. I am wearing a black skater skirt with a black tank top and my red, black and white shirt over the top. I had little makeup on but with some eyeliner on and a red lipstick. I had on my necklace that Jack had given me and I put on my new black converse on. I grab my black bag which has my phone and my purse in. I walk out to the back yard and over to the large oak tree at the back. It was a sunny day and I had my sunglasses in my bag which I then placed over my eyes. The next note was taped to the tree and was a light blue color.

I hope you are ready to start this treasure hunt because it is now or never. Think back to four days ago. Who was Aaron and where did he work, go there for if you want to find me. XX

So I did. I took Dawn's car which she had left for me to borrow if needed and went to the pizza place. This date was getting more and more exciting every moment.

Ten minutes later and I was pulling into a car park. I turned the car engine off and looked at myself in the mirror. I was really driving around the place to find out what this guy was doing with me, that put a smile on my face knowing that he was worth the effort. I climbed out of the car and walked over to the pizza place to see Aaron waiting outside the restaurant smiling at me.

"Jack wanted me to give you this." He says and hands me another envelope, he then went back inside the pizza place and I was left outside to read the envelope.

Go round the corner down the street and you get to a park. If you get that far you will find out what to do next. XX

I looked down the road to see the nearest street, so i began to make my way in that direction. A smiled plastered on my face as I turned the corner to see the park.

I kept walking and I saw anther note on a tree.

Follow the path as I have to tell you something. XX

I looked ahead of me to see a path covered by intertwined vines and plants. So I carried on down the path. There was another note as I reached the end of the tunnel.

I was thinking after what I told you. That you see the best in me and that I can't see you with anyone other than me. Keep going. XX

So i quickly made my way to the next envelope. It was on a bench so I sat down under the trees surrounding and opened the next.

You make me want to be a better person, not just for myself but for the people surrounding me. That including you. XX

I jogged to the next one, I was getting deeper into the forest like part of the park, further away from the laughs of children.

You are everything I want in a girl and I think because of how kind, understanding, beautiful and especially how happy you make me. XX

I almost sprint to the next one, wanting to know what he wanted to tell me. The next one in is on a tree. I rip open the envelope.

That. XX

I run to the next one, now the fact that I was in a park a distant memory.

I... XX

Next envelope.

Love... XX

There is a clearing soon so I run towards it, wanting to see Jack standing there, to see what he wants to say. I sprint to it faster than I thought I ever could. The clearing is surrounded by trees and the sunshine in breaking through the interlocking branches so it patterns the ground below. There stands Jack holding another piece of card. He was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans with a grey shirt and a leather jacket, he looked incredibly gorgeous in the sunlight and my heart practically stopped all together. He turned the piece of paper over teasingly slowly.

You... I love you Anna. XX

I couldn't help but run up to him and throw my arms around him. He had dropped the card and wrapped his arms around my waist as I launched myself at him. He falls back slightly and then regains his balance, he chuckles softly as I squeeze him tightly.

"I love you too Jack."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 86 10
Can you forget your best friend from one second to the other? And if you do, what to do next? Take a trip down memory lane with the two boys - and se...
4.9K 335 26
He loves her, she loves him. But what happens when she forgets?
150K 4.7K 22
Derek and Anna were best friends, until one day Derek came out with his true feelings for Anna, time goes by and affection deepens. As they approach...
1.1K 141 50
If only Casey have known who he was, she wouldn't have let herself fallen in love with him.. + + + + + It is time for her annual solo getaway and t...