Multiverse of Jaune Arc

By JaunexSalemShipper

The title says it all More

Prologe
Vasto Jaune
Mario time
The Rumbling
Transformers part 1
Vasto Jaune part 2
Jaune Ramsay
Ascended descension
Transformers part 2
Springtrap
Bloodborne
Jaune's mindscape misadventure
Kimetsu no Jaune
Lord of Light
Jaune, God of Rot
Randomness of Team JNPR
โœ‹ ๐Ÿ’งโ˜œโ˜œ โœกโš๐Ÿ•†
J's Dark Universe
J's Dark Universe part 2
Treachery
Outlast
The berserk Saiyan
J's Dark Universe part 3
Jaune the Uppermoon 2 vs Insect Pillar Weiss Schnee
J's dark universe part 4
Ryoumen Sukuna
The Demon King
The Demon King 2
Randomness of Team JNPR 2

Another dark Universe of J

3.6K 44 43
By JaunexSalemShipper

(WARNING, THIS CHAPTER IS VERY DARK, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK)

W.D.Jaune: Oh hello...

Ozpin: What is it?

W.D.Jaune: It seems as if dear old J created another Dark Universe

Yang: Great...

Blake: Let me guess, interdimensional terror?

W.D.Jaune: It could count as such, now lets start with my favorite, a Biography

Ironwood: A bios is actually very important

W.D.jaune: Now this version is the same person but with a different name, just for info

Everyone was nodding in understanding and prepared for another dark universe

Name: Darth Tenebris

Cardin: What a stupid name.

W.D.Jaune: A name that is very much feared.

Age: 21 (when given the name)

Weiss: So he is more mature and his body is in its prime.

Qrow: I think we are going to get a nasty surprise.

+2000 (When the Clone Wars happen)

Salem: Oh look, he is the same age as we are Ozma.

Yang: He is what now?!

W.D.Jaune: The reason for his age is because he was transported to another realm and thrown back in time, that explaines his age another reason that will soon be revealed.

Looks:

Now be prepared and dont be scared, its just pictures, they cant hurt you.

His Armor:

His Mask:

(Note: The Armor and Mask is made of Beskar, a metal that is able to withstand Lightsabers, and a material known as Vonduun crab shells, a material that is most commonly used by the Yuuzhan Vong)

Cardin: Ok, i have to admit, thats some cool armor and mask.

Yang: Look out, the world is doomed, Cardick Bitchester complemented Vomit Boy.

Cardin: What was that now you whore?!

Yang: What did you call me?!

Ruby: SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU TWO!!!

Ironwood: What are those materials, i have never heard of them.

W.D.Jaune: That is because they dont exist in your realm.

Without his mask and armor:

(A/N: Ignore the spikes on his shoulders and tentacles)

(Note: His appearence is caused by the Dark Side Rot, a phenomenon that occurs when you use the Dark Side too much, it is also caused by his ancestry)

Salem: He looks like me but as a male.

Ozpin: Im more concerned about this 'Dark Side Rot', it indicates that he is a being of darkness.

W.D.Jaune: Thats because he is, he is a Sith after all.

Cinder: These Sith sound interesting.

Ren: I have a feeling that he is more that a normal Sith if that exists.

Nora: Oh oh oh, what if he is so powerful that he became the embodiment of evil.

W.D.jaune: Im not gonna answer that.

Likes: His wifes, his power, killing Jedi, corrupting selected few, reading, searching for more power, his collections, The Yuuzhan Vong, Starwierds (A/N: Yes, that is their name and these little shit's are MEAN AS FUCK!), experimenting on captured Jedi.

Salem: He has wifes?

W.D.Jaune: He has three wifes and they all love each other dearly.

Ironwood: Wait, he experiments on captured Jedi?

W.D.Jaune: Yep and he is not kind in his experiments.

Watts: He and i would get along well.

Hates: Jedi, Beacon, Jedi, Team CRDL, Jedi, Ozpin, Jedi, Ozpin's inner Circle, Jedi, his wifes being hurt, jedi, Palpatine, jedi, cowards, jedi, people messing with his collections, jedi, his experiments failing, i forgot to mention Jedi.

Yang: holy mother of all that is holy and what not what did these Jedi done to him.

Nora: I think he forgot to mention Jedi.

Salem had to surpress a snort after Nora's comment but Raven didnt care and laughed out loud.

W.D.Jaune: One: They exist, two: they remind him of his painful past.

Personality: To his wifes, he is a loving husband that would give her the universe and beyond, to his enemies, he is a cruel and sadistic man that would torture them in ways that would give Abeloth, the Mnggal- Mnggal (A/N: Spoken: Mungal-Mungal, its a sentient slime that is found in the unknown reagons and is able to conquer planets in seconds and said to be extradimensional, it thrives on the suffering of others, basicly its a combination of Venom and Carnage but WORSE) and even the Yuuzhan Vong nightmares, he is a Master Manipulator and tactican, with his immortality, he watched the events unfold and waits with great patience for the opportunity to end the jedi once and for all.

Ozpin: He is WHAT?!

Salem: Immortal, i think you need to get your eyes checked Ozma.

Pyrrha: Well, at least he still has the same traits as everyother Jaune, even the good ones.

His Weapon: Double bladed Lightsaber that can split into two single bladed Lightsabers

(Note: Its Crafting is a strange one as he didnt use any Technology at all and its giving off a feeling of Sentience that is very unusual, as if it has a mind of its own, or better said, as if THEY had a mind of THEIR own)

Ruby: What kind of weapon is that?

W.D.Jaune: That is a double bladed Lightsaber with the ability to split itself in half to become two single bladed lightsabers, they are able to cut through almost anything exept for beskar and Voondun Crab Shells.

Ironwood: I know we wont be able to create these but the note said that its not made of technology yet it looks ike it does, it also said that its sentient as in, it has a mind of its own.

W.D.Jaune: Yes its true, and the reason for its sentience it because he created it, it also obeys his will to the T.

Lightsaber Color: Deep Crimson Red outlines and Pitch Black insides

Blake: That must mean something right?

W.D.Jaune: Yes it does, lightsabe colors have different meanings with tese two meaning Hate, Power, darkness and such.

Weiss: Can we chose our colors if possible?

W.D.Jaune: No, that is not possible, is can be slightly maniplated by the side of the Force you are in, either the lightside which has a wide variety of colors and the dark side which only has the color red and in very very rar cases of black, a combination of two colors are unheard of and thats why he was considered very special by other Sith.

Salem: You mentioned the 'Force', what is that?

W.D.Jaune: The Force is a strange thing, it penetrates and binds everything together, it is also sentient and it is basicly the source of power for both Jedi and Sith.

Winter: I think i know the difference between the Jedi and Sith, the Jedi focus on the light side of the force and the Sith on the dark side and they are both hating each other because of the oposite nature of one another.

W.D.Jaune: Correct, now these are the powers of Jaune that he has gained over time.

His Force powers:

-Force Push

Goodwitch: Could it be that the Force is somewhat telepathic in nature?

W.D.Jaune: It is.

-Force Jump

Ruby: I think thats self explaining.

-Consume Essence

Yang: That too, i dont want to recieve the end of that.

-Deadly sight

Weiss: What is that?

W.D.Jaune: You are aware of the saying 'If looks could kill you'd be ash' right?

Weiss: Yes?

W.D.Jaune: Well that technique make the saying litteraly.

Weiss: Oh...

-Enhanced Force sensitivity

Ironwood: An enhancement.

-Force Corrupt

Salem: Now that sounds interesting.

Raven: It is probably an ability capable of turning everything to the users desire.

-Force Lightning (Red)

Nora: can i absorb that with my semblance?

W.D.jaune: If you want to live the rest of your life in absolute agony and die a horrorfying death after several years then yes, now that ability is a standard ability for Sith and are in three category's, blue being the common one and the weakest of lightning, purple being second and more dangerous, but the strongest and rarest of lightning is the red one and it is said to be so powerful that it could vaporize anything it touches, you can guess which one he has.

Ozpin: The Red one...

W.D.Jaune: Correct.

-Force Choke

Salem, Raven, Cinder, Neo, Bleiss: Harder Daddy

Everyone looked at them and question their sanity.

-Force Drain

W.D.Jaune: I think that is very self explaining.

Cardin: Not really.

W.D.Jaune: Then you are an idiot, also he used that ability to drain entire planets empty of life, simply to test his capability's.

Cardin:

-Force Crush

Raven: Well he can crush my insides if he wants to~.

Salem: Mine too~.

Ozpin: No one wants to hear your perverted thoughts.

-Force Destruction

W.D.Jaune: This ability allows him to use the force in a maner that can destroy everything in its path.

-Force Phantom

W.D.Jaune: That ability enables him to create lifelike phantoms to attack his enemy and that is taxing for a normal Sith, he however is different from others.

Bleiss: Now thats a neat technique for a gangbang.

Weiss: Is that really my twin sister?

Willow: Yes and she is not wrong though...

Weiss: Ughh

-Force Net

Salem: Hmm, a technique to trap someone or something, i get so many ideas to use that.

W.D.Jaune: I would reconsider that idea because that ability is able to sever ones connection to the Force.

-Force Shadow

Cardin: That sounds like it can create a shadow to attack, tch, how can a shadow attack you.

W.D.Jaune: You are wrong because that technique is actually able to look into the shadows to spy on someone from one corner of the universe to the other.

Blake was now looking into her shadow and prays that no one is spying on her.

-Force Slow

Pyrrha: I see a pattern, some ability's are mostly for attack while others are for everything else and this ability sounds like it can slow the enemy down by a large margin.

W.D.Jaune: True, this technique can slow you down both physically and mentaly.

-Force Insanity

W.D.Jaune: This technique is a very dark one, if used correctly it can make the one that is targeted go so inane that recovery is impossible and that only the sweet release of death is the only option, if not used correctly it can make the user insane, there is however a great risk when using it, if used three time in a row, it would transform the user into the lord of insanity and that is not good for everyone, not even for the user.

Salem: Note to self, if i recreated that technique, dont use it unless necesary.

-Force Scream

Blake: Ok, any faunus that is exposed to this can say goodbye to their ears.

W.D.Jaune: You can say that, this technique is a scream that is very amplified by the Force and can smash through any mind barriers and physical protection and is also very intimitading.

Cardin: As if the faker is intimitading.

W.D.Jaune: do you wish to hear it?

Cardin: Sure, it cant be scary when it comes from the faker.

W.D.Jaune: Very well

(Skip to 0:03)

Cardin was seen on the ground and frothing from his mouth and looked like he was having a seizure while everyone else was as stiff as a board and Salem had to admit, her mental barriers were shattered almost instantly.

Ozpin: What a vile ability.

-Force Rage

W.D.Jaune: This ability is an enhancer of the highest caliber, it enhances your physical capability's to great levels by using your innermost fears and convert them into great rage, there is however a downside to that, it will leave you exhausted after the rage subsided.

Cinder: Its a great buff if you are willing to accept the downsides...

-Thought Bomb (A/N: Basicly a mind Overload through the force)

W.D.Jaune: This ability is mostly used by multiple sith and by projecting their thoughts into the technique it can give the one its targeted on a mind Overload, at the begining you will feel a major headache and its getting worse and worse and you will recieve knowledge and the kind that your mind is not able to sort and this knowledge is getting more and more until youre mind is overloaded and you are reduced to a retard like Team CRDL.

Everyone exept the mentioned team had to stifle their laugh at the jab to them.

-Memory Walk

Salem: Mind reading, i really have to step up my game if i want to be on the same level as him.

Ozpin: Oh you dont.

W.D.Jaune: here is a Journal of the Force and its abilitys, use it well.

Ozpin:

-Darkshear

W.D.Jaune: This technique allows one to gather dark energys and turn them into a spear to skewer the enemy, it can penetrate almost all barriers.

Yang: Eh P-money, you have a spear buddy.

W.D.Jaune: I should mention that he is also a good hand to hand combatant.

Yang: Oh...

-Transfer Essence

W.D.Jaune: This ability is a nasty piece of work, it is as its name implies a transfer of the essence of someone and when its done, the one who transfered his or her essence can take over the body of the one recieving the transfered essence and lives again for a long time, it is also know as a form of semi immortality.

Ozpin: That is truly a nasty piece of work.

Raven: Sounds very OP but i doubt Jaune uses it due to his 'Perfect' immortality.

W.D.Jaune: True, his immortality is the same as Salems but instead of being cursed by gods and such, he gained it by experimenting and by understanding the Dark Side of the Force, not conquering it like most sith and yes even his wifes have the same form of immortality.

-Midi-chlorian manipulation

Bleiss: The fuck is Midi-chlorian?

W.D.Jaune: Midi-chlorians are small bacteria like organisms that like in your blood and determine the conection to the Force and the higher the Midi-chlorian count in your body are, the greater connection to the force you have, now this ability can be considered both light and dark and as it says, allows the user to manipulate the Midi-chlorians to either strip the enemy of the Midi-chlorians and therefore sever the connection to the force or give someone the connection to the Force, he mastered it to such a degree that he is even able to create life itself by manipulating them.

Raven: Ok, i retract my statement, that is OP.

W.D.Jaune: You havent seen the definition of Op yet.

-Sith Emperor's Ritual

W.D.Jaune: Now this technique is actually nameless due to it being used only TWO times by TWO persons, one time for each person and it works as such, it absorbs everything that is connected to the force and empowers to user to a degree that can be considered GODLIKE, when it was used the first time it rendered a planet so empty of anything that only an hour of exposure can leave even the most hardest of wills insane, when it was used the second time, an entire star system was sacrificed and said star system was so connected to the Force that it gave the one that used the technique power similar to a primordial, entry to that system is forbidden and when it was ignored and someone entered it, all they would feel is acrushing emptiness and it only takes a minute until even gods go insane.

Everyone was pale at the sheer insanity that was the nameless technique and Ozpin was the first one to connect the dots.

Ozpin: When it was used the first time, it was the one that created the technique and empowered themself with that planet and Jaune was the one that took it a step further and absorbed and entire star system.

When Ozpin said it, the entire theatre went into an uproar and the Villains are very interested in that technique.

W.D.Jaune: Alright children that is enough, i would like to continue.

Everyone calmed down but were still very scared by that technique.

-Sith Alchemy

W.D.Jaune: That is actually just normal Alchemy but with 'Sith' in front, the same with the next one.

-Sith Magic

Salem: Ah yes, good old magic, it never dissapoints.

-Force Wraith creation

Yang: Whats that, Force Phantom but worse?

W.D.Jaune: Yes.

-Force Bleeding

W.D.Jaune: This technique is actually used for the creation of the lightsaber of a Sith, this is a test of combat and if you won, you take the Kyber crystal, the core of all lightsabers, and make it bleed by chaneling all of your Rage, Hatred and Fear into the crystal, if you push too much however, it will crack and in rare cases destroy itself, if its cracked then you have to build a few vents so that the lightsaber wont explode in your hands when you activate it.

Ruby: True, it can easily cripple you and it will do that when its a blade of plasma.

-Force Blinding

Marrow: I thinks thats a flashgrenade exept its not a grenade but an attack that attacks our optic nerves.

W.D.Jaune: You are spot on, now im gonna show you the ONLY ability he HASN'T unlocked but is very close to unlocking it.

Salem: There is a technique he doesnt have, what is it?

-Alter Reality (Locked)

W.D.Jaune: With this technique you are able to reshape the very foundations of universes to your image, Death? What is that? Jedi? Who are they? Life? I created this. To sum it up, this technique makes you A GOD AMONG GODS.

Everyone was shocked that a technique such as this even exists, the heroes hope that this version of Jaune will NEVER unlock it while the Villains are hoping that he will unlock it.

-Control Web

W.D.Jaune: Now this technique is a technique that is accociated with the Dark Side of the Force, but not created by the Sith, this technique was created by both him and a cult known as the Nightsisters, this technique is in short, mind control.

Salem: A perfect way to have a spy or a lot of slaves.

-Corpse Vision

W.D.Jaune: This ability is a power similar to necromancy, but instead of undead body's being summoned, spirits of dark lords long since deceased while using mind tricking illusions to give them the appearence of the ones from the past of the target, the spirits then would whisper twisted, potentially damaging messages to the victim.

Ozpin: Could you make me whitness that?

W.D.Jaune: Why?

Ozpin: I want to know how it feels.

W.D.Jaune: Very well, but do be careful, it can shatter your mind.

W.D.Jaune then used Corpse Vision and Ozpin saw the various people that have died of his past and they began to throw insults at him, he was able to resist all of them, but then came his daughters, he knew that it is not real, but the insults of them were vicious, they told him that he is at fault for their deaths and that they hate him, he tried to block them out but it was unsuccesful, they then began to attack him, all the while throwing insults at him, the audience saw that gashes appeared on his body and that his hands were on his ears, muttering 'Its not real' over and over again, W.D.Jaune then stopped the ability when obvious sighns of him being close to death occured and Ozpin took a very deep but labored breath and leaned to his cane.

Ozpin: This... this technique really is dark...

W.D.Jaune: I warned you, now lets continue.

-Crush Opposition

W.D.Jaune: This ability allows the user to sap the willpower of everything in varying degrees of radius all around him, causing you to lose your will to fight or even live.

Salem: Hence the name...

-Cryokinesis

W.D.Jaune: Now dont be fooled, this ability does not allow you to controll ice, rather, it drains the enemy's body heat to the point that the enemy would become cold to the touch and so fragile that a good hit would shatter you.

Raven: Winter Maiden but evil and without ice control, got it.

W.D.Jaune: Pretty much.

-Dark Aura

W.D.Jaune: This technique allows the user to surround an area with malicious force energy and is a form of Force Lightning, Dark Aura is both slowing down the enemy and damaging them.

Nora: Now that bad, why is fearless leader havin such evil powers?

W.D.Jaune: You will find out soon.

-Dark energy Trap

W.D.Jaune: Now this ability is a force power that has its roots through Sith Magic and is a trap conjured in the air that freezes the enemy in place.

Salem: Nasty piece of work, the only way to see them is with a very good eye that is trained and only a skilled Jedi can escape the trap after some time.

Ozpin:And how would you know?

Salem: I read.

-Dark Illusion

W.D.Jaune: This ability allows you to manipulate force visions to attack the enemy by using the connection of a Force-Bond and no its not slavery, it a bond that lets you know if your partner is alive and you can talk to them via telepathy.

Salem: Basicly, false visions to maniipulate someone.

W.D.Jaune: In short, yes.

-Dark Transfer

W.D.Jaune: This abillity is a nasty piece of work, it is necromancy with healing capability's and self resurection by drawing upon the dark side and applying the force to shatterpoints, which are weak ponts in the force where unbreakable can be broken, it can occur in individuals and in events.

Willow: Are these 'Shatterpoints' exclusive to the Sith?

W.D.Jaune: No, both sides have a few that can see them but its rare to have someone, Jaune is actually able to see them.

Pyrrha: Then why didnt he act on them if these are weakspots.

W.D.Jaune: Thats because he thought that these are just optical failures and went to the doctor who said the same thing when Jaune explained it to him.

Raven: Cant really fault him for that, everyone would think that in the first place.

-Death Magic

W.D.Jaune: This ability is a crude version of Force Vision and can only be activated by sacrificing fresh blood to see the future, he very rarely uses it and hates it.

-Knowledge Drain

Roman: Kinda self explaining...

Yang: My poor brain.

Ruby: You dont have one, thats why zombies would ignore you.

-Electronic Manipulation

W.D.Jaune: This technique allows one to manipulate electric devices.

Ozpin: Nothing more?

W.D.Jaune: Nothing more, altough you have to know some knowledge on absorbing energy and how to affect the minds of other living beings through the force.

Qrow: So nothing grand.

-Energy Trap

W.D.Jaune: Its another trap used to immobilize Jedi, nothing more.

-Eternal Hatred

W.D.Jaune: This ability can make you a litteral living tank, injury's that would normaly kill you are just normal injury's for the user.

Yang: So its pretty much my semblance but only the absorbing part.

-Focused Rage

W.D.Jaune: This power gives you a huge boost in battle by drawing from your rage and increases your fighting ability and your agression.

Tai: Huh, Yang but only the duking part.

-Force Blast

W.D.Jaune: Force Destruction but weaker.

Ozpin: Thats blunt.

W.D.Jaune: It is, because its nothing more then that.

-Force Clouding

W.D.Jaune: This technique is a very good one because this ability allows you to walk among them in plain sight by concealing your true nature, you see, jedi can sense a sith because of their connection to the dark side and this technique coneals said connection.

Ironwood: That means we are just sitting duck and unknowing if a sith is right next to us.

W.D.Jaune: Correct.

-Force Rend

W.D.Jaune: Force Rend allows the user to tenekinetically lift and violenty mangle the enemy in ways that are actually pretty horrorfying.

Yang: Now thats Rendering my shocked.

Only Tai was laughing while everyone was groaning at the bad pun.

-Force Sphere

W.D.Jaune: Yang's terrible joke aside, i want to continue, now this ability creates a red sphere that can deflect blaster fire and harm the enemy, thats pretty much it.

-Force Wind

Nora: AIR BENDING!!!!!!!

Ren: NORA!

W.D.Jaune: No no, she is actually right.

Weiss: Great, not only is the dolt able to create things from nothing, but i now have to worry if a hurricane is at the front door.

-Force Bond (A/N: Its not a slave bond, dont worry)

W.D.jaune: I already explained it.

-Hatred

W.D.Jaune: Thats actually used to embrace the Dark Side, letting their hate radiate from their body in palpable waves.

-Inflict Pain

W.D.Jaune: Think hard enough and the one you hate will be in pain for as long as you like.

Yang and Raven began to glare at each other, hoping something would happen.

-Injure/Kill (A/N: Yes thats a force power, with a thought, your enemy can get a nasty heart attack)

W.D.Jaune: Inflict Pain but worse.

Salem: Thats pretty much clear.

Pyrrha: There really is a pattern...

-Kinetite

W.D.Jaune: With this ability that is a variation of Force Lightning, you can create a ball of electricity that acts as a projectile.

-Lightning Storm

W.D.Jaune: Force lightning but weaker and used by the Nightsisters.

Neo: Did they recreate that?

W.D.Jaune: They did with the help of him.

Weiss: Why are you not saying his name?

W.D.Jaune: There is a reason for that and you will find out later.

-Living Fire

W.D.Jaune: This is nothing more than very complex fire manipulation, he can shape the fire in ways that are very unnatural.

Cinder: I might be learning that from him.

-Force Maelstrom

W.D.Jaune: Three words: Area of Effect.

Tyrian: Mass destruction.

W.D.Jaune: This is also able to combletely vaporize your enemy's and everything else around you, not even Nora with her semblance would survive that.

-Malicious Fury

W.D.Jaune: Dark Aura but the user becomes stronger in the process.

-Mechu-Deru

W.D.Jaune: This ability gives the user an inntuitive understanding of machines and such, this however was a complete accident to the sith.

Salem: Why? No one knows.

-Mechu-Deru-Vitae

W.D.Jaune: This was after they created Mechu-Deru and thanks to that ability, they were able to create this ability and it allows one to create beings known as technobeasts, nasty little kritters, these things are a walking virus tank and are able to mass infect entire planets if not in control, only the user of the spell can control them if he or she is reasonable with it, if not, then you have a zombie apocalypse at hands.

Salem was just smiling.

Ozpin: You are not gonna do that Salem!

Salem just kept on smiling.

-Memory Rub

W.D.Jaune: Memory erasure, nuff said.

-Path of Blood

W.D.Jaune: A slow world killer used by witches.

Ozpin just looked at Salem and saw her still smiling.

-Possession

W.D.Jaune: Now there are two versions of this ability, one used by the Nightsisters and one used by the Sith, the one used by the Sith can act as the eyes and ears by giving sharing ones essence to various people, both willing and unwilling and the user can then take over the body if they so please.

Saffron: Basicly a hive mind.

-Ritual of the Power of the Dark

W.D.Jaune: Now this ability is a ritual that is mostly used to turn important things like a ch'hala tree, a tree that is said to be a nexus of pure light side energy,to the dark side.

Salem: Thats evil...

BoL: Salem, dont you dare to use that to corrupt the relics i created.

-Sickening Blast

W.D.Jaune: Force Blast but stronger, yet weaker than Force Destruction.

Salem: A middle thing is always good to have.

Ruby: Not always.

-Sith stone Ritual

W.D.Jaune: This technique is a cruel one, it turns its victim to stone but leaves the soul intact and trapped in the stone body in a constant state of torment, he often uses this as a form of punishment should a very important mission be a failure.

Raven: Good punishment, if i could, i would do that as well.

By now the entire Branwen Tribe was looking at Raven with absolute fear, knowing that she would do just that.

Qrow: Thats cruel.

The Strong live and the Weak die, thats the natural order and if someone failed a mission, then they were weak and weakness is a rust that must be destroyed.

-Force Storm (Weather)

W.D.Jaune: Now this ability creates a lightning storm that is like a tropical storm with a bucket full of very nasty and dangerous for everything exept the user.

Ozpin: Halleluja we are doomed.

-Force Storm (Wormhole)

W.D.Jaune: Dont be confused with the name, this ability conjures an enormously destructive vortex to destroy ships or planets and/or drawing a target from one place to another.

Yang: Great, that means that there is no place where we can hide.

-Stygian art

W.D.Jaune: That ability is nothing more than a variation of Mechu-Deru-Vitae.

Ironwood: Ah crap.

-Supernova

W.D.Jaune: With This power you can extract the core from a planet to create the mother of all explosions, with a risk of backfireing on the user, normal Sith would need to use several Sith Crystals but we all know that he is far from normal.

Ironwood: That means that we are as good as dead the moment soemone uses it.

W.D.Jaune: Yep.

-Taint

W.D.Jaune: This Ability is capable of tainting an object or a person with dark side energy, causing several Jedi to attack another Jedi simply because they thought that he turned dark.

Coco: Now that is a nasty technique and one hell of a prank.

-Transference

W.D.Jaune: This is nothing more than a soul transference from one body to another by using the force, again, a technique with little to no use for him.

Raven: Yeah, who need semi immortality when you are fully immortal.

Salem: It get boring after a while but now its gonna be way ore interesting.

-Force Travel

W.D.Jaune: Thats just another word for teleportation.

Pyrrha: If thats a semblance then it would be very annoying for the police.

Ozpin: You have no idea.

-Force spirit binding Ritual

W.D.Jaune: This ability is also unnamed and its also very self explaining.

His Wifes:

W.D.Jaune: Now that we are done with his power, i would like to know what you think of that so far?

Ozpin: I am very scared.

Salem: Im very excited.

Ruby: I like the weapon, its very cool.

Everyone was voicing their thoughts and a majority was very terrified at this version of jaune.

W.D.Jaune: Now then, lets get to a more happier note, that being his wifes.

Now everyone was paying attention and some hoped it would be them.

Darth Talon

Cardin: What the fuck is that?!

W.D.Jaune: That is Darth Talon and she was his master, another word for teacher, she was the first one to see his potential and took him along with two others as her apprentice's, she was also very powerful when she wasnt immortal.

Salem: Well, i cant say that she is not beautiful, she is down right goregous.

W.D.Jaune: Now Wife number 2.

Darth Victorinus

Pyrrha: Who is that?

W.D.Jaune: Dont you see it? Its you.

Pyrrha: WHAT?! IM A SITH?!

W.D.Jaune: Yep, a very powerful one too, you along with someone else were just behind Jaune in the Sith academy, and thats a feat because you three were known as the big three and everyone in the academy strived to be like you and some tried to murder you, all ending up in utter failure, this version of you is also very sadistic and enjoys the screams and pleadings of mercy.

Salem: Now that is surprising.

Ozpin was shocked at this and hopes that atleast somoene he doesnt know is the third wife.

W.D.Jaune: Now the final Wife.

Darth Vermiculus

Ozpin banged his head on the table that mysteriously appeared and all of _WBY were shocked at this.

Ruby: Huh, im a sith and i look good, also what happened to my eyes?

W.D.Jaune: Your eyes are covered with a special fold that you can see through but others cant, that i because your eyes changed to the point that you can kill someone by simply looking at them in the eyes, this fold prevents that, she is also a major pervert and has tortured a lot of people for simply looking at him.

Yang: So my sister is a yandere.

Blake was having some very wet thoughts.

(Note: Like their Husband, they too have strange Lightsabers and 'Armor')

Ironwood: Oh great, we cant even harm them.

His Apprentice's/The one's who found their Holocrons:

Ozpin: Are they also immortal?

W.D.Jaune: No they are not.

Ozpin: Thats a relief.

Ahsoka Tano

W.D.Jaune: Bear in mind that she is a Jedi learner or Padawan, she along with her best friend found their holocrons and become their apprentice's.

And

Asajj Ventress

W.D.Jaune: She is the second apprentice and best friend of Ahsoka.

Weiss: She does look beautiful.

Yang: Kinda emo like.

W.D.Jaune: Now lets begin with his background and i recommend you to keep your questions until the end of it.

Background: After his Transcripts were revealed, everyone started to hate him, the only one's who didnt were Pyrrha Nikos and Ruby Rose, after a heavy fight between Ruby and her team mates, they decided to leave Beacon behind and live a normal life, however it was short lived as they were attacked by Team CRDL and they had stolen an experimental weapon belonging to Atlas, the weapon did not work as planned and they were transported on the planet of Korriban after the Sith reclaimed it, destroying the weapon in the process, Emperor Vitiate felt powerful hatred in the three of them and they were then trained in the ways of the Sith, all three of them were prodigy's but Jaune was known as the prodigy of prodigy's, he soon gained the attention of several other Sith Lords and various females, Darth Talon saw the potential they had and took them as her apprentices along with Ruby and Pyrrha, the four of them fell in love with one another and achieved what every Sith longed for, IMMORTALITY, they watched as they rose through the ranks and became the most feared and respected Sith Masters and most trusted allies of the Emperor himself, becoming the heir of the throne, should Vitiate die, he was able to befriend the Yuuzhan Vong, a species that is NOT from the galaxy and harbours a deep hatred towards Technology, calling it an abomination, they were curious about him and his origins as to how he was able to replicate their Armor and Ships, Tenebris was also known to withstand the attacks of several Starweirds, a very nasty species that is a spirit that can hurt us and we cant, and was even able to tame their Queen, making them his servants, later in the final battle known as 'The Duel of the Fates', the Jedi knew they had no chance to win and decided to seal them away inside their very own Holocrons and locked them away in the deepest parts inside the Jedi Temple on Courasant, declaring them to be forbiden artifacts that nothing, not even the new grandmasters, open them, look at them, hear of them, speak of them and even know of them at all costs due to them being the greatest evil the galaxy had ever faced, even if the Jedi are going to be eradicated, after the defeat of Darth Tenebris, a lot of sith went into hiding and a prophecy was said; "The sealed Heir of the Sith, over 900, he shall recover his heartbeat, over 90 years, he shall recover his interlect, over nine years, he shall recover his power, and over nine days, he shall be freed by the curious mind of a learner" (A/N: You get a cookie if you get the reference) Palpatine tried to find their Holocrons, but was unable to do so because the spirits of ancient Sith prevented him on finding them, declaring him unworthy of knowing their greatness and calling him a coward and an emberrasment to all Sith that existed and will exist (A/N: Its true, while other Sith like Darth Zannah fought tooth and nail for her survival, both mind and body wise, Palpatine just waited until Plagueis was drunk and fell asleep and then killed him with force lightning instead of facing him, now tell me if that is what a true Sith would do when his or her master is weak) Tenebris knew that the seal would not hold forever and waited with his wifes for someone to find them and release them, and when a curious Padawan found their Holocrons, they broke free.

W.D.Jaune: Now, any questions?

Ozpin: Who is Vitiate?

W.D.Jaune: The Emperor of the Sith empire and the one who absorbed the planet with his ritual.

Salem: So he was the one that created the ritual.

Ironwood: What was the weapon that Team CRDL stole.

W.D.Jaune: That weapon was a weapon meant to kill Salem, which wouldnt have worked and no you cant replicate it because the blueprints were burned and the scientist who created it killed by Team CRDL in both, that reality and your reality, you can actually be considering youself lucky because there are some very nasty beings there.

Raven: Who is this Palpatine?

W.D.Jaune: Palpatine also known as Darth Sidious is an emberrasment to all sith, while all sith faced their master when said master grew old and too weak, he waited until his master was drunk and then killed him by using his sith lightning, while another sith known as Darth Zannah fought tooth and nail for her survival, both physically and mentaly.

Raven: Wow, either he is very weak and a coward or just a coward.

W.D.jaune: He is the later, incredibly powerful but a major coward, now next is his army.

Winter: He has his own army?

W.D.Jaune: He does, he build it in secret incase Vitiate's empire falls, which indeed fell.

Ironwood: So with him being the heir of the throne, he had a right to the throne.

His Army:

-Dark Revelation (Main Flagship)

(A/N: Ignore the damages)

Ironwood: That is his main Ship?! That thing is as big as the moon?!

W.D.Jaune: Impressive right?

Salem: That is indeed impressive.

W.D.Jaune: Now onto the Dreadnoughts

-Dreadnoughts

Winter: That is still bigger than any ship i have seen.

W.D.Jaune: That is because he has the resources to build them.

-Army Ships (A/N: Like the TIE Fighters)

Weiss: What is that, its way to small?

W.D.Jaune: This is a TIE Fighter and he has millions of them, they attack in groups and have multiple troops inside them, should the Fighter land.

Ironwood: That smart, small and aerodynamic, yet big enough to also be a troop transporter.

-Footsoldiers (The red one is the Commander)

W.D.Jaune: Now those are his troopers and as you can see, their armor is high quality, the red ones are the commanders while the silver ones are normal soldiers.

Ironwood: They look intimitading.

-Personal Guards

W.D.Jaune: Now these are his personal Guardians and they are very powerful, they receieve top notch training and high quality armor and weaponry.

(Note: Like Tenebris, the armor and the ships are made of the same materials like the Lightsaber of Darth Tenebris and it both scares and intrigues the Jedi)

Ironwood: OH COME ON!!!!!!!!!

-Starweirds

Yang: What are those?

W.D.Jaune: Space Demons, they attack everything that looks at them or were ordered to by him.

Ozpin: Is there a way to defeat these beings?

W.D.Jaune: Not really, that is why they are so feared, you cant harm them, yet they can harm us.

Yuuzhan Vong

Yang: Ok i do not want to meet them.

Ruby: The first smart thing you said.

W.D.Jaune: As you should, they are very dangerous and their armor are the same as his army with their weapons being bioengineered, the females however are the most vicious because they would mate with their dead mate in order to continue their bloodline and are way more bloodthirsty, their entire culture is actually run by females.

Ironwood: Oh great, one: thats disturbing and two: his army is practically invincible.

W.D.Jaune: Now then, lets go to the few feats he did and those are just some of them.

Feats:

-Conquering half of the known galaxy with nothing but his silver tounge

Salem: Strong, good looking and charismatic, the ideal husband.

Raven: I would jump him the moment i lay my eyes on him.

Ozpin was very worried, this version managed to conquer half of the galaxy with nothing but words.

-Achieving Immortality

BoD: That is an achievement.

-Taming the Starweird Queen

Yang: These things have a queen and he made her submit to him, damn, Vomit boy is way more powerful than i gave him credit for.

W.D.Jaune: Its true, these beings are so dangerous that even Sith are cautious about them because they dont care what they are, as soon as you look at one of them, you are done for.

-Allying himself with the Yuuzhan Vong

Salem: Pretty impressive, considering their bloodthirsty nature.

-Fighting off the Mnggal-Mnggal from possessing him and making it scared of him

Nora: What is that? Can i eat it?

W.D.Jaune: That thing is a sentient slime with a very twisted mind and is capable of possesing multiple beings at once just by touching them, eating them would lead you to your death because it would devour you from the inside and use your body as a vessel to spread itself.

Ozpin: What luck that it does not exist on this planet.

-Killing half of the Jedi Order in a single minute

Cardin: Pff, he is too weak to do that.

W.D.Jaune: Boy, are you so retarded that you ignore obvious facts or are you just dumb.

Cardin: What? Im the best in classes!

Every Teacher: Your grades are the worst of any generation that went to Beacon.

Cardins Father was just doing the famous meme of Picard.

Cardin's father: I raised an idiot...

-Becoming so feared by everyone in the Jedi Order that saying his name or even mentioning him is considered a major taboo

Weiss: Are they so afraid of the dolt that they making his mere name a taboo?

W.D.Jaune: Yes, after all, names have power.

-Making fun of Emperor Vitiate and lives to tell the tale

W.D.Jaune: Believe it or not, these two were close friends and joked a lot when no one was looking.

-Responsible for the death of entire planets by absorbing their life force, gaining him the nickname of Darth Nihilus II by some Acolyte's

Ozpin: THERE WAS ANOTHER ONE?!

Qrow: Damn i never saw you loosing your cool.

W.D.Jaune: Yep, there was another one but he was... lets just say he was neither dead nor alive.

-Exploring the Unknown Regions and come back alive

A lot of people are questioning themselves on what the unknown reagion is and why that is counted as a huge feat.

W.D.Jaune: I know what you are thinkin and its a huge feat because there a SEVERAL horror inducing creatures dwelling inside it, the Mnggal-Mnggal is also among them.

-Conducting horrific experiments on Jedi masters, knights and Padawan's alike

Ironwood: Wait, you mean to tell me that he experimented on CHILDREN?!

W.D.Jaune: Oh no no no no no no, his wifes also experimented on them.

Ironwood: THATS NOT MAKING IT ANY BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!

Winter: Are you really this uncaring towards children?

W.D.Jaune: I could care less about what happens to them, as long as those are not my children, then everything is fine by my book.

-Somehow able to comunicate with the Starweirds

Salem: How do they comunicate anyways?

W.D.Jaune: That is a good question, telepathy, they comunicate using a special frequency of telepathy the he has access to and speak with them.

Nora: My brain is hurting...

-Corrupting the Daughter of Mortis, causing her to become the embodiment of the Dark Side and a slave to his will (Note: Not that she really minds, actually, she loves it)

BoL: He managed to corrupt a GODDESS?!

Everyone was now shocked at this revealation and start to question what he cant do, aside from that one technique.

Raven: Wow, a Goddess that loves a being of darkness, now i have seen everything.

-Mastering the Dark Side of the Force and knowing its secrets

Everyone expected that and werent so shocked, after all, he is basicly representing everything that is dark.

-Training Mother Talzin in her magic

W.D.Jaune: In case you want to know who she is, she is the leader of the Nightsisters.

-Creating a race known as the Moldmen for limb transplantation (A/N: These beings are from the game Scorn and are mostly used as spare parts for something)

Qrow: I have a very bad feeling about them.

W.D.Jaune: Then your feeling is spot on, because the Moldmen are lower than the lowest of low, they live in constant agony with their only 'purpose' being spare parts, transplatation and stress relief of all kinds, their organs are also a universal type, meaning, their organs fit into every species, they are clones of one Padawan that had a rare genetic mutation of great regeneration, he was experimented on, cloned and changed because some soldiers are also female, that means some of the Moldmen are changed to be female, here is what they look like.

(A/N: Wattpad, please dont remove that, i already covered the important parts)

Goodwitch: They look so weak and frail...

Oobleck: That is nothing more than cruelty at its finest.

W.D.Jaune: They look like that because they are breed to be like that, its easier to kill something that cant defend itself than one it does, they are also being mass produced and live in a constant state of agony, every touch hurts and every windblow burns, some of them are having the 'honor' to stay alive, simply for their entertainment as it dies a slow and painful death, killing them is acualy a mercy.

Salem: That is interesting.

Raven: Hmm, a species created just to be thrown away like garbage after its use.

Adam: What species did the Moldmen originate from?

W.D.Jaune: A Human.

Adam: Ok.

Blake: Thats sick, does he not care for the lifes of others, does he love to see them in pain?

W.D.Jaune: If anything, he along with his wifes thrive in their misery.

Winter: Because some of them are female are they...?

W.D.Jaune: I already said that they are also used as stress relief of all kinds, so yes, even that.

Ozpin: Thats cruel, he created a species just to use them as spare parts and more, only for them to be discarded after their use is over.

W.D.Jaune: That is true, that is why he is one of the most darkest and most vile being in the Multiverse.

-Responsible for the creation of a hidden Sith Temple in the shadow of Courasant

Salem: A temple directly in the shadows of a planet, that has to be some serious magic that was used.

W.D.Jaune: It was, that was one of his greatest feats, next to the corrupton of a Goddess, his mastery of darkness and the creation of a species, now we have reached the end of the Bio, what are you thoughts?

Ozpin: He is a menace that knows no bounds.

Salem: Im very interested in meeting him.

Raven: He is powerful to even make gods bow to him, i like that.

Adam: He is alright.

W.D.Jaune: Now then, enjoy your break.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

955K 35.5K 60
" ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ธ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ. " " ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ธ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ...
15.1K 140 17
re-writing this bitch๐Ÿ˜Œโ€ผ
59.7K 948 26
Did you finally Amuse Yourself To Death?
1.1M 29.9K 45
"๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘– ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ...๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘‘ ๐‘– ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘’๐‘™๐‘  ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ" ๐™๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข...