Mr. Gu's Kitten is Super Cute

By kRHEESEtin

Everyone knows it. Gu Yanqing, the president of the Gu family, the wealthiest consortium in City A, has a squ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 60

351 6 0
By kRHEESEtin

Gu Yanqing's handsome face was slapped to the side, he turned his head, hanging his head, seemingly too guilty to look at Gu's father "Dad, I'm sorry, it's all my fault."

"You also know it's all your fault?" Father Gu was so angry that he wanted to vomit blood, "I think you've just been confused by that, that white sugar, that's why you stirred up such a big basket!"

"Dad, this is all my own problem, I don't blame white sugar."

"You still want to talk back to me for him?" Gu father was furious and raised his hand to slap Gu Yanqing.

Gu Yanqing closed her eyes and waited to be hit.

Then he felt a soft body, blocked in front of him.

"Don't hit brother Yanqing, okay, it will hurt."

Gu Yanqing opened his eyes and saw the little kitten standing in front of him, opening his hands to protect him behind him.

The little kitten is so afraid of pain, but in the face of Gu's father's slap, but still did not hesitate to choose to protect him.

Gu Yanqing's heart surged with a warm current, and his eyes looked deeply at the little kitten.

"You!" Gu father pointed his finger at the little kitten, his eyes widened, so angry that his body trembled a little "How could you be in the company?"

The little kitten saw Gu's father's fierce look and was so scared that his body trembled a little.

He wore earplugs and couldn't hear any sound, so he watched his father's mouth open and close, and didn't know what he was saying.

When he saw his father sticking his finger out at him, he thought he was going to hit him and cowered in fear.

The company's main business is to provide a wide range of products and services to the public.

"You, you guys!" Father Gu was so angry that he was about to vomit blood.

"Sins, sins!"

"Gu Yanqing, you don't deserve to be this Gu's president, immediately convene the board of directors, I will dismiss you."

After Gu father finished speaking, he rushed off to the big office in anger.

Half an hour later, all the directors of Gu's gathered in the big office for a meeting.

"Gu Yanqing has made a major mistake in his work, his ability is not worthy of the position of president, I announce his dismissal." Father Gu's majestic voice echoed in the large office.

"At the same time, convene this board meeting today, the reason why you must have heard, now Gu's is at the moment of life and death, I hope we can work together to find a way, we join hands to tide over the difficulties."

The other directors listened to these words and talked about them.

When Gu Yanqing committed such a big crime, Gu's father rushed to fire him, apparently in anger, but actually to protect his son and want him to get out of this incident.

In addition, Gu's such a huge company, once the collapse, bankruptcy, debt, they shareholding directors, none of them want to run.

This matter they can help think of a way, but the basket is Gu Yanqing stabbed out, Gu Yanqing must be responsible.

These years, the Gu family independent of Gu's assets are also more than scary, can certainly fill this deficit.

They can't easily take out their own assets now, they have to force Gu's father to take this money out.

"Gu Dong, you can't fire Mr. Gu now, this project was approved by him, this big basket was stirred up by him. If he is fired now, who will be responsible for this?"

Others echoed, "Yes, yes, yes."

"We are all directors of the company, at the critical moment, we are all grasshoppers on the same rope, naturally, we should be in the same boat, but this matter, to be frank, is Gu Yanqing made, Gu Dong, your Gu family can be responsible for the main responsibility na."

"That's right!"

"The Gu family's property accumulated over several generations, I'm sure we can plug this deficit, the Gu family has to step up and take the lead."

This group of directors, when they followed the Gu family to eat and drink, all kinds of good words and good looks.

After Gu Yanqing came to power, they also praised Gu Yanqing to make the company's revenue multiplied, can certainly lead Gu's to a more brilliant future.

Now when something happens, they all speak coldly, afraid that their assets will be affected a little.

Most of these people are relatives of the Gu family, the Gu family kindly let them ride on the Gu's ship.

For so many years, they have earned a lot, but at the moment they are covering their wallets tightly and refuse to support.

A look like a blessing to share, there are difficulties you Gu family when their own look.

Gu father's face is ironic, Gu Yanqing is silent at the side.

A group of people are talking more and more cheerful, you say one thing and I say another, the words become more and more intense, fingers are almost pointing to Gu Yanqing and Gu father's face.

Only a few people still had a conscience and expressed their willingness to come up with private assets to assist.

A few of the directors exchanged glances and began to take advantage of the chaos to bring rhythm.

"If I were to say, Gu Yanqing should not have been made president at that time, Gu Yanming acted steadily, if he had been made president at that time, there would never have been so many things today."

Several other Gu Yanming's "staff members" have agreed.

Gu Yanqing's cold, stern eyes swept over those few people.

The board of directors was arguing in the big meeting room, and the emergency meeting of the executives below the company was also in a mess.

The assistant was in the middle of it, secretly recording those few people who took the opportunity to bring the rhythm and favored Gu Yanming to be the president.

The rhythm of the board of directors and the executive meeting went in the same direction, and in the end, both sides were proposing to change the president after the matter was over.

Gu Yanqing silently waited for all of Gu Yanming's people to reveal their horses, like a dormant beast ready to strike.

Just when the atmosphere was reaching white heat, Gu Yanming appeared at the board meeting with a pile of information.

"Don't be anxious, everyone, I have a way to solve this matter."

Hearing this, the crowd turned their hopeful eyes to Gu Yanming.

Gu Yanqing looked at Gu Yanming and smiled coldly, thinking: It's his turn to make a move.

"Brother has come just in time." Gu Yanqing, who had been silent for a long time, finally spoke.

He looked at Gu Yanming with a very subtle look.

Gu Yanming looked at his eyes and was startled in his heart, suddenly having a very bad premonition.

Impossible, there was no way he could have found out about his plan.

"Ah Qing what do you mean by that, shouldn't you be happy that there is a solution? Or are you afraid that I will steal your position."

"Brother, it has come to this point, is there still a need to pretend?" Gu Yanqing's eyes were bitterly cold as he looked at Gu Yanming.

Gu Yanming's heart flinched, he understood that Gu Yanqing knew.

He smiled faintly "Ah Qing, what are you saying, why can't I understand?"

Gu Yanqing smiled "Brother, if my guess is correct, your method, it does not mean that you have someone in the government, you find connections and then modify the government's city plan, right?"

Gu Yanming's heart was horrified and his face couldn't help but show his surprise "You, how do you know?"

"How do I know? Brother, I not only know, I also have the evidence of your money and power deal with government officials to create this Gu's storm, these things, I have submitted to the court, I believe that soon, brother you will receive the court summons."

Hearing all this, Gu Yanming's body swayed twice, almost unable to stand and fell to the ground.

He opened his eyes wide and looked at Gu Yanqing with horror, "How could, how could you know everything?

"Brother, nowadays, is this still important?"

"Brother, you and I are originally brothers, I did not want to do things so mercilessly, but you did not spare me, I can only do so." Gu Yanqing frowned and looked deeply at Gu Yanming.

"Brother, a president position only, I once told you, as long as you want, I can let you also be the president of the company."

"I gave you a chance, but you were too greedy after all."

Gu Yanqing's face was heavy with pain.

It was clear that he had won, but he did not feel happy.

The directors in the audience were all dumbfounded.

And Gu Yanming's "handlers" were also anxious when they saw the great reversal of form.

"There is no proof, do you have any proof?"

"Besides, Gu Yanming has a way to save the company now, can you?"

Gu Yanqing coldly looked at the director of the dog jumping to the wall "I certainly have evidence, also have a way, these do not need you * heart."

"You'd better worry about yourself first."

"Not a single mind for the company, all thinking of standing in line to divide the company."

"Although I have a way to solve this matter, but which still cost a lot of human and material resources, if these are used for the development of the company, at least a medium project can be advanced."

"You guys are just trying to improve your position in the company by standing in line to engage in internal struggle, and thus gain more wealth."

"But did not consider what kind of losses these internal struggles can bring to a company, and in the long run, even if Gu's is strong, it will fall one day."

The director heard Gu Yanqing's sharp words on the spot to tear him down, his face instantly turned blue and he was speechless.

Gu's father listened for half a day and roughly guessed the context of the matter.

In fact, since the Gu's became bigger, there has always been a problem of infighting between these directors.

This is also the reason why he was so shy about Gu Yanming entering Gu's.

I didn't expect Gu Yanqing to take advantage of the situation and uncover all these people at once.

The father's face finally eased down.

He raised his hand "Well, it's good that the company is okay."

"Gu Yanming, our Gu family has raised you for so many years, but I didn't expect you to keep coveting our Gu family's property, keep coveting Ah Qing's position, it's really too disappointing to me."

"This matter, Ah Qing did a good job, when the time comes to deal with, all of them are dealt with cleanly, never condone."

Father Gu's line of sight swept over the people present, everyone was so scared that they did not dare to silence.

Gu Yanming's face was blue at the side.

At this moment, the door of the big office was pushed open.

The crowd heard the noise and looked towards the door.

The secretary grabbed the back collar of the kitten and came in, with a fish-dead expression on her face and said in a loud voice

"Even so, Gu Yanqing is not worthy of being president and in charge of Gu, let's all see what kind of monster he is with."

The secretary said, took out her phone and tapped it, as if to play something.

Gu Yanming suddenly laughed openly at this time.

It's just that his plans have all been ruined, he can't get anything, it's better to die by fish.

The little kitten is exactly what he left behind.

The plan was to give him a final fatal blow when Gu Yanqing was routed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 192K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
114K 1.5K 47
2019 arsenal women. there is a new signing: a Dutch girl called Madelief Miedema who is Vivianne Miedema's younger sister. She plays for the Nederla...
65.1K 874 27
Just some one-shots that take place throughout the HTTYD franchise. Some modern Hiccstrid one-shots may or may not be available. Any suggestions are...
1.8M 114K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...