Mr. Gu's Kitten is Super Cute

By kRHEESEtin

Everyone knows it. Gu Yanqing, the president of the Gu family, the wealthiest consortium in City A, has a squ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 59

275 7 0
By kRHEESEtin

"Very well done." Gu Yanqing said approvingly.

His hands were clasped against his chin, and his eyes were flooded with cold severity.

Brother, you are heartless, I can only be righteous too.

Ten days later, Manager Gao suddenly rushed into the president's office in a hurry.

"Mr. Gu, Mr. Gu, it's not good."

Gu Yanqing was concentrating on the documents, heard the words and looked up frowning at the manager "What is it? So panicky, come in and knock on the door are forgotten?"

Gu Yanqing especially hated people entering the president's office without knocking.

The manager did so to highlight his own panic.

The act is here.

He gasped, "Mr. Gu, there is a problem with the project."

Gu Yanqing also accompanied Manager Gao to act, he pretended to look very shocked, from the boss's chair to stand up.

"What?"

"The project is going well, how could there be a problem?"

"The company has invested most of the money in this project, and now you're telling me that something went wrong?"

"What has gone wrong? Tell me quickly!"

"The government suddenly issued a document to ban this project, saying that the project site involves urban planning, can not continue construction."

Hearing this, Gu Yanqing instantly fell into the boss chair.

"What?"

"If this project can't be completed, the capital invested will be equivalent to watered down, unable to return to the capital, the company's capital chain will be broken, how can something like this suddenly happen?"

Gu Yanqing suddenly stood up from the boss's chair, walked to the manager and grabbed his collar, jaws dropping "When you applied for this project, did you not do a survey on this land? How could such a thing happen."

Gu Yanqing's acting skills were very realistic.

The high manager was shocked, he shivered, "I investigated at the time, but I didn't find out. Besides, you also signed it, Mr. Gu."

This is shirking responsibility.

In any case, this kind of big project must be signed by Gu Yanqing before it can be started.

Therefore, Gu Yanqing is the first person responsible for such a big incident.

Gu Yanqing acted like he only now understood that he had been pitched.

He angrily glared at manager Gao, raised his hand and slapped him fiercely "Get out, go down and think of a way, if you don't solve this matter perfectly, I won't let you go back in one piece."

Manager Gao covered his cheek and walked out of the president's office with a shaking body.

He cried all the way back to his office and started calling people non-stop to find a solution.

At this time, the news that the project was in trouble and Gu's was facing bankruptcy immediately had spread throughout most of the company.

Everyone thought manager Gao was scared and panicked.

In fact, manager Gao was happy to death.

Because the more angry Gu Yanqing acted, the more vicious he was, the more it meant that Gu Yanqing had no defense and was an embroidered pillow.

"Mr. Gu's acting skills are really good, will you consider entering the entertainment industry?" After Manager Gao left, the assistant walked into the president's office and joked.

Gu Yanqing loosened his tie, rolled up his sleeves, laughed while smashing the things on his desk to the ground one by one, deliberately making a loud noise.

Let the employees outside think that the situation has been very serious, about to be completely out of control, he was very angry.

Only in this way, Gu Yanming and manager Gao, as well as those who originally wavered and had different intentions, all revealed their feet, so that he could kill them all.

"You're right, it's not impossible to consider." Gu Yanqing smiled at his assistant.

The office can be smashed all smashed, the drama has also played enough.

Only then did Gu Yanqing stop his hand.

"Prepare evidence to sue, negotiate with the government side, give them the more reasonable city plan designed by the top professional team previously, and also, call in white sugar."

After Gu Yanqing learned about Gu Yanming and Manager Gao's detailed plan through a special investigation.

Then he got the top professional team to design a more perfect plan for the development of City A.

With this city plan, he could make the project run smoothly and turn the situation around instantly without much effort.

The assistant answered yes, and left the president's office.

Before pushing the door open, the assistant took a deep breath and tried to put on a sad face.

"White sugar, President Gu wants you to go to the office."

The little kitten heard the commotion inside the president's office just now outside, and he was very worried.

At this moment, as soon as the assistant called him, he immediately went into the president's office.

The secretary on the other side looked on, happy in his heart, and contemptuously looked at the little kitten's panic-stricken back, thinking:

Hum, see how arrogant you will be in the future, when Gu Yanqing falls, I rise to the top, see how I toss you!

She roughly knew that this was Gu Yanming's plan.

She was still imagining that when Gu Yanming became the "Chief Gu", how she would flaunt her power in the company.

But she didn't expect that Gu Yanming's plan didn't include her at all.

Even if she was there, Gu Yanming's plan would not have worked.

The little kitten entered the president's office and saw the wreckage on the floor, and became even more worried about Gu Yanqing.

He was so frightened that his eyes were filled with tears, looked at Gu Yanqing and pounced towards his arms.

"Master, what's wrong with you? Don't you be sad, I'm with you."

Gu Yanqing looked gentle as he held the little kitten in his arms.

He stroked his soft body and said soothingly, "I'm fine, baby, don't worry, it's all an act."

The little kitten lifted his teary eyes and looked at Gu Yanqing with a puzzled expression "Master, what does this mean?"

Gu Yanqing lowered his head and gently kissed the little kitten's soft lips "It means that all of this is fake, I pretend."

The little kitten was even more puzzled "Why do you pretend to be angry?"

Gu Yanqing stroked the little kitten's soft hair "Baby remember what the master told you before, there is a bad guy who wants to harm you?"

The little kitten nodded "Yes, yes."

"This bad guy is going to do it today, he not only wants to harm you, but also wants to harm the master."

"Ah, master, this bad guy is so scary, so let's hurry up and escape."

Gu Yanqing looked at the little kitten seriously thinking about escaping, could not help but laugh low "No, baby do not be afraid, the master has long known his plan, has found a way to counterattack, the bad guys not only can not hurt us, will eat their own evil."

"I pretend to be angry now, in order to lure the bad guys step by step into my trap, so that they can be eliminated."

The little kitten patted her little chest and breathed a sigh of relief "That's good."

Gu Yanqing kissed the little kitten's soft cheek "so baby don't be afraid."

"Mmm-hmm, well, but why didn't you tell me in advance?" The little kitten's brain is slow, half a day to figure this out, pouting little mouth a little unhappy "cause I was so worried about you, bad egg!"

Gu Yanqing smiled apologetically "I'm sorry, baby, I'm sorry, I didn't think it through, I won't do it again."

The little kitten huffed and punched Gu Yanqing in the chest "forgive you this time, next time you must tell me in advance, otherwise I will not forgive you."

Gu Yanqing stroked the little kitten's little head and again promised "not next time, baby don't worry."

In fact, he did not tell the kitten in advance, one because he was afraid that the kitten would be too obvious, so that Gu Yanming and others would be aware of it. The second reason is, afraid that today the kitten acted too fake, so that Gu Yanming have suspicions.

But he did not dare to say this, because his little baby will be angry.

This is called, a good-faith lie.

Gu Yanqing took out the custom-made pair of earplugs that can isolate all sounds before, put them on the little kitten, and then straightened the little kitten's hair to cover the earplugs.

"Why are you wearing these?" The little kitten looked at Gu Yanqing with round, beautiful eyes.

Although the earplugs used silicone material, but just put on, or some uncomfortable.

The little kitten couldn't help but reach out and try to take them off.

Gu Yanqing grabbed the little kitten's hand, took off one side of the earplug, and smiled gently "Today the bad guys will play the sound of the gods meowing fear to harm you, baby must not take it off today, and do not let others find you wearing earplugs, got it?"

Hearing this, the little kitten cowered in fear, nodded good-naturedly and looked serious, "I know, I will not take them off today."

"Master, you still haven't told me who the bad guy is? I'm so scared."

"The bad guys are the master's brother, and the high manager, and some people in the company." Gu Yanqing gently pinched the little kitten's cheek "Baby don't be afraid, the master will definitely protect you."

The little kitten grunted "I have known for a long time that the master's brother is a bad guy."

"But" the little kitten looked at Gu Yanqing with some caution "I didn't expect the master's brother to harm the master, are you very sad, master?"

Gu Yanqing was stunned, half a long time before his eyes were red, seriously nodded his head "To be honest, I was really sad, baby really warm heart, love baby more."

The little kitten empathy ability is very strong, see Gu Yanqing eyes red, their own eyes also immediately red, tears shining reached out to circle Gu Yanqing's neck, in his body softly rubbed comfort "master do not cry, master still have baby it, baby will never hurt master da."

"Okay, I believe in baby."

Gu Yanqing kissed the little kitten's lips and put ear plugs in the kitten's ears.

On the other side, Gu Yanming also smiled happily when he heard about Gu Yanqing slapping Manager Gao.

Thinking he had the victory in hand, he took out his phone and hurriedly told Gu's father about it.

"Dad, it's not good, there's a problem with a big project in the company."

He described the crisis facing the company as very serious, while putting all the blame on Gu Yanqing's head with suggestive language.

Gu's father was really angry after hearing this, and immediately rushed to the company.

Gu father rushed into the president's office in anger, raised his hand and slapped Gu Yanqing fiercely.

"Unfilial son! Sinner!!! Look what you've done to the company! Gu's is the heart and soul of our Gu family for generations, and you've ruined it! I warned you long ago, don't indulge in love affairs, taking care of the company is the top priority."

"You've had a talent for business since you were a child, everyone praised you as a business genius, and when you first took over the company, you managed it so well, and you saw that Gu's was about to grow even bigger, so how come you're in this mess now? What can we do now?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 114K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
22.4K 884 33
Sometimes, when people die, they leave behind some obsession. This obsession hinder their journey in their afterlives. Qiu Chen's job is to solve the...
139K 4.6K 189
Quickly Wear the Face of the Devil Associated Names Quick Transmigrating into a Face Slapping Demon Quick Transmigration: Face Slapping Demon Author...
36.5K 1.5K 79
Ning Xingzhou is bound with a "healing system", dedicated to conveying truth, goodness and beauty, and to influence villains from all walks of life. ...