๐–™๐–”๐–œ๐–“'๐–˜ ๐–ˆ๐–š๐–•๐–Ž๐–‰ || ๐–“๏ฟฝ...

By gollamahdish

(UNDER EDITING!) ๐–œ๐–๐–Ž๐–˜๐–๐–ž ๐–”๐–“ ๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–Š ๐–˜๐–š๐–“๐–˜๐–Š๐–™ ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–›๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š ๐–ž๐–”๐–š'๐–›๐–Š ๐–—๐–š๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š๐–‰ ๐–’๐–ž ๐–‘๐–Ž๐–‹๐–Š... More

๐–’๐–†๐–Ž๐–“ ๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–—๐–†๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Š๐–—๐–˜
๐–Ž๐–“๐–™๐–—๐–”: ๐–ˆ๐–š๐–•๐–Ž๐–‰ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐–† ๐–ˆ๐–”๐–‹๐–‹๐–Š๐–Š ๐–˜๐–๐–”๐–•
๐–๐–Š๐–— "๐–˜๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–’๐–†๐–™๐–Š"
๐–•๐–‘๐–†๐–“ ๐–‡ ๐–Ž๐–“๐–™๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“
๐–›๐–†๐–‘๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š'๐–˜ ๐–‰๐–†๐–ž'๐–˜ ๐–˜๐–ž๐–’๐–‡๐–”๐–‘
๐–•๐–†๐–˜๐–™๐–—๐–ž ๐–˜๐–๐–”๐–• ๐–’๐–Š๐–Š๐–™๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ
๐–’๐–Ž๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–๐–Ž๐–Š๐–›๐–”๐–š๐–˜ ๐–œ๐–†๐–ž๐–˜
๐–ž๐–Š๐–”๐–“๐–†'๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–—๐–Ž๐–Š๐–“๐–‰๐–˜๐–๐–Ž๐–•๐–˜
๐–˜๐–™๐–†๐–—๐–‡๐–š๐–ˆ๐–๐–˜ ๐–Œ๐–š๐–ž ๐–†๐–•๐–•๐–Š๐–†๐–—๐–˜ ๐–†๐–Œ๐–†๐–Ž๐–“
๐–™๐–ž๐–•๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–†๐–‘ ๐–˜๐–™๐–†๐–—๐–‡๐–š๐–ˆ๐–๐–˜ ๐–˜๐–š๐–•๐–•๐–”๐–—๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–‡๐–Š๐–๐–†๐–›๐–Ž๐–”๐–—
๐–๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–˜๐–”๐–“๐–Œ ๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š๐–†
๐–Œ๐–Š๐–™๐–™๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–™๐–” ๐–๐–“๐–”๐–œ ๐–’๐–”๐–—๐–Š
๐–’๐–Ž๐–ž๐–”๐–š๐–“๐–Œ ๐–—๐–Š๐–™๐–š๐–—๐–“๐–˜ ...๐–œ๐–Ž๐–™๐– ๐–˜๐–”๐–’๐–Š ๐–‰๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ
๐–ž๐–Š๐–”๐–“๐–† ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–‰๐–†๐–Š๐–๐–ž๐–š๐–“
๐–’๐–”๐–—๐–Š ๐–™๐–๐–†๐–“ ๐–๐–š๐–˜๐–™ ๐–† ๐–›๐–Ž๐–˜๐–š๐–†๐–‘
๐–๐–Š๐–— ๐–‹๐–Š๐–Š๐–‘๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–”๐–— ๐–๐–Ž๐–’
๐–†๐–“๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–— ๐–Œ๐–š๐–Š๐–˜๐–™
๐–‹๐–—๐–Ž๐–Š๐–“๐–‰ ๐–‹๐–”๐–— ๐–† ๐–‹๐–—๐–Ž๐–Š๐–“๐–‰
๐–๐–†๐–“๐–‰๐–‘๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–Š๐–‘๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ๐–˜ ๐–•๐–™. ๐–”๐–“๐–Š
๐–๐–†๐–“๐–‰๐–‘๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–Š๐–‘๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ๐–˜ ๐–•๐–™. ๐–™๐–œ๐–”
๐–† ๐–‡๐–†๐–‰ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–Š๐–‘๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ
๐–† ๐–“๐–”๐–™-๐–˜๐–” ๐–‘๐–”๐–›๐–Š ๐–™๐–—๐–Ž๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–‘๐–Š
๐–™๐–œ๐–” ๐–‹๐–—๐–Ž๐–Š๐–“๐–‰๐–˜ ๐–’๐–Š๐–Š๐–™
๐–‰๐–Ž๐–“๐–“๐–Š๐–— ๐–•๐–™. ๐–”๐–“๐–Š
๐–‰๐–Ž๐–“๐–“๐–Š๐–— ๐–•๐–™. ๐–™๐–œ๐–”
๐–ˆ๐–š๐–™๐–†๐–œ๐–†๐–ž ๐–ˆ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘๐–˜
๐–ˆ๐–”๐–“๐–›๐–Š๐–—๐–˜๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“๐–˜ ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–Š๐–‘๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ๐–˜
๐–† ๐–•๐–Š๐–—๐–˜๐–•๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š ๐–”๐–“ ๐–† ๐–ˆ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐–
๐–†๐–“๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–— ๐–‰๐–†๐–™๐–Š
๐–ˆ๐–”๐–“๐–‹๐–Š๐–˜๐–˜๐–Ž๐–”๐–“
๐–”๐–š๐–™๐–—๐–”: ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–“๐–Š๐–๐–™ ๐–‡๐–”๐–”๐–
๐–‡๐–”๐–“๐–š๐–˜ ๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–”๐–“๐–Š
๐–‡๐–”๐–“๐–š๐–˜ ๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–™๐–œ๐–”
๐–‡๐–”๐–“๐–š๐–˜ ๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–™๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Š

๐–† ๐–‹๐–†๐–™๐–Š๐–‰ ๐–’๐–Š๐–Š๐–™๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ

242 9 3
By gollamahdish

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚  °

YEONA arrived at Miyoung's house on a regular Sunday morning. Well, more like Sunday afternoon but we're still calling it morning. She went inside the girl's living room as the two sat on the couch.

"Yeona, you dressed... formal? Are you going somewhere?" Miyoung asked seeing what her friend was wearing.

"Not really, I just came back from church with my family and I'm just going to make this quick," the girl said.

"Ok? So, what's up?"

"Well-"

"Miyoung, have you seen my charger? It was-," a voice said joining the two girls before Yeona could start her sentence. The person then looked at the two and then turned awkwardly.

"Oh, you brought your friend over? I'll just find it later," the person said as he went back upstairs.

"But Youngjae- And he's gone," Miyoung said after Youngjae started climbing back upstairs.

"So, that's your brother?"

"Yeah, he's two years younger than me. He goes to the same university as you, probably because it's the nearest university to the high school my sister goes to."

"You have a sister?"

"Yeah, but she's like five years younger than me and three years younger than my brother. Anyways, enough about my siblings. What are you here for again?"

"I actually needed some advice."

"On what?"

"If you love someone and you want to confess to them but you're worried they would find out about your bitter side, what do you do?"

"And why do you ask that?"

"It's for a friend," Yeona replied totally not wanting her friend to find out why she even asked.

"Well, if that person truly loves you, they would love for who you are, right? Even if you're the most depressed person on Earth or the most ill-tempered person out there, they would still love you. Unless you're a serial killer, of course, but you get what I mean. Besides, if that person ever rejects your friend, it just means that person isn't meant for them."

"Is that so? Thanks for the advice. I'll be off now," Yeona said as she went out of the door but before she could fully leave, she heard Miyoung's voice again.

"Wait, don't want to eat here? My parents are preparing lunch now anyways."

"No need, I just came here to talk. Thanks for the offer though."

"Yeah okay, have a safe trip."

And just like that, Yeona left Miyoung's house thinking of what to do next. 

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚  °

YEONA went on her way home when she thought of going to the bakery nearby to buy food. When she went inside, there was a line, and of course that meant she had to go in the queue.

Goddamn it, not a fucking line. If there's one thing, I don't like it's lines. Especially very, very, long lines.

Yup, one impatient girl indeed which is another trait people dislike about her. While she stood in line with one earbud on her ear playing "Stronger", she heard a familiar voice behind her.

"Hey, Yeona."

The girl was surprised by this and looked back only for it to be Jaemin. She swore she saw his eyes being a little bigger than before and his hands were showing unlike before. Not to mention, his head tilts a little, and gave her his toothy smile.

His pupils are getting bigger than before and his hands were on his waist unlike before where they would usually be in his pocket. I would think it's a coincidence but he's just staring at me intensely and his head was tilting a little. Not to mention, that toothy smile, like the smile of love is showing. I think I learned this in Psychology. Does he like me?

Yeona thought about it and swore she felt her cheeks getting pinker than before and the fact that her heartbeat was faster than before was something else.

"Hi, Jaemin. Why're you here?" she asked.

"I just went to buy pretzels for me and the other guys. Why are you here?"

"I got hungry and I thought of buying here."

"Well, I can also get you a pretzel. I think I have enough money to buy eight."

"What? No, I'm good. I have my own money."

"I insist. We're friends and the least I could do is get you a pretzel."

Damn, what a friendzone. Friends? Yeah right, the body language is saying something else. Is he trying to be that one guy from that show I watched that kept saying "She's just a friend"?

"Fine."

Before they knew it, the line got faster and it was finally Yeona's turn. The girl said her order excluding the pretzel. She then got her food and then waited for Jaemin to finish up his order and when the man was finally done, he gave her the pretzel he promised. She was surprised by this and again, her cheeks got pinker when she received the pretzel and started eating it.

"So, how's the dog?" Jaemin asked.

"Is that really the first thing you ask? Well, he's fine. Except for the fact that he gets mad at strangers and always eats my food at dinner but he's fine."

However, there was no reply from the idol. Instead, he just stared at her intensely with that toothy smile from before.

"Hello? Hello?" Yeona said snapping her fingers in front of the guy's face for him to snap out of whatever is going on with him.

"Oh sorry, I was so focused on your dog, I didn't hear what you said. What was it again?"

Was that supposed to be implying something else?

"He's fine. I told you, he's fine."

"Oh, ok. Anyways, do you want me to walk you home?"

"But, what about the other members?"

"They'll be fine."

"Look, you already gave me a pretzel and that's enough for me. I'll just walk home alone because my apartment is near this bakery, it's just a five-minute walk. I appreciate the offer though. I guess, I'll see you around."

"Yeah, see you."

And just like that, Yeona left the bakery and went back to her apartment thinking once again why she sees Jaemin almost every day. Was this fate?

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚  °

New chapter. Any thoughts?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 13.5K 33
"weren't you that exchange student in high school?" - in which renjun meets his soulmate who he went to high school with highest rankings: #34 huangr...
1M 39.9K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
87.9K 4.5K 20
Dive into the saga of words and emotions..
198K 9.8K 38
โin which a boy always walk pass by a girl, sitting underneath the sakura tree.โž