Dimensional Hearts

By Soejammy

A camera turns on as Soejammy's face was up close to the camera lens. Soejammy: Is this thing on? How the f**... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
Introduction Sequence
Chapter 1: Strangeness in the night and the beginning of an adventure.
Chapter 2: Awakening within Traverse Town.
New book cover!!
Chapter 3: The wonders of Wonderland and a Friend in need.
Chapter 4: Rewinding time in the Azad
Chapter 5: Of the Jungle, we shall blaze!
Chapter 6: Soaring through the skies. Legends of Icarus.
Chapter 7: The flirty goat and the fantasy battle
Chapter 8: Waning trust in Traverse Town
Chapter 10: Emotions rising in a bizarre town - Part 1
Chapter 10: Emotions rising in a bizarre town - Part 2
Chapter 11: Belly of the Beast. The Duck Supremecy Happens.
Chapter 12: Under the sea, under a lot of trouble.
Chapter 13: Journey to another plain. Friendship bound in chains. Part - 1
Chapter 13: Journey to another plain. Friendship bound in chains. Part - 2
Chapter 13: Journey to another plain. Friendship bound in chains. Part - 3
Chapter 13: Journey to another plain. Friendship bound in chains. Part - 4
Chapter 14: Rest and Reprieve

Chapter 9: The Plot Twisters reunited and along with their chaos

158 6 71
By Soejammy

Third point of view

World: Agrabah

Location: Main Street

In the streets of Agrabah, Chronos and Jafar walk together as Chronos looks at Jafar.

Chronos: Have you found the Princess or the Keyhole?

Jafar: It is going slow. I am using all the resources I can to locate her and the Keyhole.

Chronos: Your methods are slow. Just like how you'll be if you let your guard down.

Jafar: Why persist with that group? If you know everything about them, why be so secretive about it?

Chronos looked at Jafar with a silent glare. Jafar backed away slowly as to show he didn't have the right to ask.

Jafar: Forgive me for asking on a touchy subject. With your fixation, there must be some-

Hearing some tired sounds, a red and blue parrot began to descend from above as he landed on Jafar's shoulder.

Jafar: Ah, Iago... Have you found the Princess?

Iago: Haaaa! Are you kidding!? I flew EVERYWHERE around this place! I couldn't find her ONE BIT!!

Chronos: Then you didn't look hard enough, bird.

Iago soon became mad at Chronos as the parrot stayed perched on Jafar's left shoulder.

Iago: WHAT!? You try flying through the air and look for someone over rooftops!!

Jafar: Iago! Be silent!!

Iago: But Jafar-!!

Chronos: Is that the ONLY place you looked?

Both Jafar and Iago went silent as they looked at Chronos.

Chronos: ANSWER the question.

Iago: Of course I did. I'm a BIRD! I'm only good for flying up high to see above places like roofs!

Chronos: Then like a rat your "princess" is, why would a rat be hiding above on rooftops with no way to keep running out in the open?

Jafar and Iago looked at each other as the bird crossed his arms and looked at Chronos.

Iago: Then you tell us. WHERE is the Princess "hiding" then?

As to answer, Chronos vanished as Iago blinked and looked around.

Iago: HEY!! WHERE DID YOU GO!? You see, Jafar??? Why the heck are we-

A scream was heard as it came from a stall nearby as Chronos was found inside one of them looking down at something.

Chronos: Nowhere to run, Princess.

Looking down, Chronos could see Princess Jasmine. The princess had a teal Arabian top and bottoms with yellow shoes to match her attire. On her ears were gold earrings, a gold necklace around her neck and a teal headband. The headband had a sapphire jewel as part of the headband.

Chronos: Enough hiding in your hole, get out!

Picking up Jasmine, he tossed her out onto the streets as she let out a yelp in getting injured a little.

Jafar: Th-The Princess!? She was hiding this close!?

Chronos: Had your bird looked "EVERYWHERE" like he said, then you would have found her sooner.

Jafar sneered at Iago for his incompetence as the parrot shied away from Jafar. Getting out of the stall, Chronos looked at Jafar.

Chronos: Take the Princess down the streets. You know what to do as we talked on our way here.

Jafar: Are you sure about this?

Chronos: As long as you don't mess this up, everything should go as planned. Get prepared. They are about to arrive soon.

Jafar: Heartless. Take Princess Jasmine and prepare her for what is planned.

A new group of Heartless appeared as they were Bandits. They then took Princess Jasmine and began to drag her down a random street.

Princess Jasmine: What are you doing!? Let me go!

As Princess Jasmine was taken away, Jafar followed the Heartless and Chronos disappeared. From above, a person looked down and watched everything unfold.

???: Chronos??? Here??? This... Is not good...

The person looked up and saw the Gummi Ship coming in as the person soon got off the rooftops and began to hide in a nearby stall to hide themself.

???: I need to assess the situation. I must assist Sora, Donald, and Goofy. They do not know what is going on here in Agrabah...

A few minutes were taken as the person waited still for the three to come through the passageway.

???: Strange... Anyone would have begun to explore and took out the easy Bandits... Just where are-

A yell from Donald could be heard as he came flying by and destroyed some Bandits along the way. The figure almost let out a yell in being surprised as they were about to jump out to see if Donald was okay, but stayed when hearing a familiar voice.

Soejammy: Ha! You see that??? I like to call that, the Flaming Phoenix Attack.

Widening their eyes, the person saw Soejammy, Kitty, Sora, Goofy, and who surprised them the most, was Riku coming through the passageway as well. Donald got up and stomped towards Soejammy.

Donald: JUST WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE USING ME AS AN ATTACK SKILL!?

Kitty: What do you expect by now with this dummy who will use anyone or anything as a weapon...?

Though Kitty's mumbled words were unheard by Donald and Soejammy, Donald almost made himself a roast duck once again as Soejammy just gave a signature smirk.

Soejammy: Well, you always do say to practice our skills~ Not my fault you got in the way and I had to think of something fast~

Donald began to jump and wave his arms fast while his face turned red.

Donald: THAT DOESN'T MEAN USE ME AS AN ATTACK!!!

Soejammy: You always make yourself roasted, I just thought it wouldn't make a difference.

Donald began to quack uncontrollably in anger as he jumped numerous times in a circle. The person just watched as they hid behind the stall.

???: (WHAT?! Jammy!? Kitty!? What are THEY doing here!? What is RIKU doing here!?)

Soejammy: Okay... Time to get this show on the road. Princess Jasmine? Where are you?

The person in the stall where the Princess was supposed to be wasn't here, because she got taken already. Soejammy began to approach the stall and try to flush the Princess out.

Soejammy: Princess? I promise we're not the bad guys! We're here to help you. Princess?

Trying to look over the stall, Soejammy was about to climb over, when Kitty gasped.

Kitty: Jammy! Look!!

Looking away, Soejammy began to head to where Kitty was and saw where she was pointing. Princess Jasmine could be seen as she was tied to a pole and with rope to keep her from running away from the spot.

Soejammy: Oh no, not here too! Come on! We gotta get her out of this!

Soejammy began to run ahead first as the others began to follow. Knowing that the group was heading for a trap, the person got out of the stall and looked to see the passage behind them closed.

???: Damn! This... This just went from bad, to worse...

Soejammy's point of view

Location: Alley

Rushing to the alley, I got to Princess Jasmine first as I began trying to untie her from the rope keeping her from moving.

Soejammy: Hold on Princess, we'll get you out!

Kitty: Jammy! What have we told you about running off on your own!

I looked at my team as they followed behind me to the alley. The Princess looked at me as she was yelling with her mouth gagged by the rope in her teeth.

Soejammy: Hold on, what are you saying???

After taking the rope off, the Princess looked at me with a worried expression.

Princess Jasmine: It's a trap!!!

Widening my eyes, I looked back at the passageway and suddenly sealed itself off as this was far from what I remember happening in the game.

Soejammy: WHAT!?

I then heard a laughter echoing out as I recognized the voice.

Jafar: Well, well. If it isn't the street rats I've been hearing so much about.

Soejammy: If you know about us, then introductions aren't needed, am I right? You know about us, I know about you, Jafar.

Jafar looked at me as he gripped his staff.

Jafar: I see. Then his words were true. You DO know of me.

I then leaned against some barrels and looked at Jafar.

Soejammy: Let me see if I got this straight... Vizier with powers of hypnosis and alchemy to locate the Cave of Wonders, has a silver tongue to get away with most things without magic, uses underhanded trickery to get what he wants, and has an annoying parrot named Iago who is really smart, but still dumb like a doornail. Did I get that all right? If so, what's my prize?

The parrot himself popped up behind Jafar and began to shake his fist at me.

Iago: "DUMB LIKE A DOORNAIL"!? WHO ARE YOU CALLING DUMB!?

Jafar: Patience, Iago. You, Boy, are correct in most things. I also have knowledge bestowed onto me about you AND that feline you have behind you.

I looked at Kitty and pointed to her.

Soejammy: Really? Not sure what information you would have on her, usually stays in the back most of the time and is our white mage. Unlike a duck I know.

Donald: STOP TALKING LIKE I'M NOT HERE!!!

Soejammy: Wait, I think the wind just talked to me.

I held up a hand trying to listen to annoy Donald with a smirk.

Donald: STOP BEING CRAZY! YOU CAN HEAR ME AND YOU KNOW IT!!!

Soejammy: There it is again! Donald...? Are you talking to me from the great beyond???

Donald: No!!! I-I mean yes! No, I mean... I'm literally standing right beside you!!

I then looked to my left and then down to see the red faced duck himself glaring at me.

Soejammy: Oh. I keep forgetting you're so short. Not just in height, but in temper...

Donald stomps in extreme anger as even his hat jumps off of his head for a split second.

Donald: Throughout EVERY world! This is what I constantly have to deal with over and over again!!! Just one of you is already an enormous headache to deal with, I can't imagine what would happen if there was actually more of him around!!!

Soejammy: Well... actually...

Donald: DON'T EVEN ANSWER TO THAT!!!

I held up my hands in defense when Donald was getting all-up in my face as he tried to whack me numerous times.

Soejammy: Okay! Okay! I won't answer that! But you're doing a great job embarrassing yourself in front of the enemy...

I said this while still keeping a small smile on my face while pointing a thumb to the side where Jafar was as his reaction was indeed what I would expect from the rest of the foes that we encountered around the other worlds.

Jafar: How have you all SURVIVED this long with each other???

Soejammy: You're asking us that, but not the talking dog and duck? Why does no one talk about that?

Goofy: Is it THAT weird?

Soejammy: In my world, dogs and ducks don't speak English. As for cats...

I could feel a chill run down my spine as I didn't even need to look towards Kitty who gave me a look that dared me to finish that sentence.

Soejammy: M-More or less... But since this isn't my world, it's just a slight itch I can't seem to scratch.

Jafar just looked at us and then just grew annoyed by what he was seeing.

Jafar: I can see why you are so annoying to the new leader...

I then looked at Jafar with a serious look in my eyes as my attitude focused on this more now.

Soejammy: And he's the same guy that made Maleficent step down?

Jafar: Indeed.

Jafar then looked around and noticed Riku.

Jafar: Ah, and what are you doing here, boy?

Riku: Getting away while I still had the chance. From what I heard, Chronos seems to be the worst boss you can get.

Jafar: Oh, is that so? Who let you go to these street rats?

Riku was about to answer, but I stepped in to save his skin.

Soejammy: None of your business. Let's just say a certain... Witch, decided to take me on. If you're wondering where she is, you can thank her remains for being scorched.

Jafar widened his eyes and looked at me while I smirked.

Jafar: So, you took down Maleficent? Hmph. Surprising. Then I believe THESE won't bore you?

Snapping his fingers, Jafar then summoned Heartless here. Instead of being regular Bandits, the counterpart to the Large Body Heartless were Fat Bandits. Not only did they have the same, if not more, endurance, but they had long range and fire breathing attacks if not careful enough to face. Thankfully, they can be guarded and their fireballs launched back to stun them. Problem was, they had us surrounded...

Soejammy: Ah... So, this is the welcome party we get? Why couldn't it have been one of those... Belly dancers? Am I saying it right? I feel I'm saying it right.

Many questionable glares and confused looks were given towards me as Kitty raised a fist.

Kitty: Jammy...

Soejammy: Eh?

Kitty: SIT!!!

Feeling the pull of the necklace, I soon crash to the ground in pain.

Soejammy: OUCH!!!

Kitty: YOU DESERVE IT!!

Soejammy: I'm a man! What do you expect from me!?

Kitty: And we have plenty of friends who are men!!! Even Simp-tega behaves better than you!!

Soejammy: THAT IS A LIE!! IF HE WAS HERE, HE BE DEFENDING WHAT I SAY!!!

???: Wow... I never thought that your lines could get any closer to the truth...

That voice made both Kitty and I get so surprised that our eyes popped wide open and before we could even turn around to see who said that... A strange looking keyblade flies past us and ricochets against all of the Fat Bandits around them knocking them back from the group a little. The keyblade then flies back into the air before it was then caught in someone's hand. That person was a young man with dark skin, black spiky hair, wearing a yellow T-shirt under a black and blue hoodie. It was mine and Kitty's doofus of a best friend, Nintega as he stood with a smirk.

Nintega: Now that was a pretty snazzy performance there if I'd say so myself.

Soejammy: Nintega!?

Kitty: Oh, great... Simp-tega is here...

Hearing those words, Nintega tripped over her words and then fell to the Alley with us as he got up and looked at Kitty.

Nintega: I AM NOT A SIMP, YOU TSUN-KITTY!!!

In response to the nickname, Kitty gained a tick mark on her head.

Kitty: NOT A TSUN-KITTY!!!

Sora and Riku looked at each other with Riku asking his friend.

Riku: Does this USUALLY happen?

Sora: Yup... At least the name calling hasn't happened yet...

Soejammy: Quiet Spiky!! The adults are talking!!

Sora: I SPOKE TOO SOON!!

Riku just looked around and sighed while I refocused on Nintega.

Soejammy: Furthermore, HOW DID YOU GET HERE!? AND WHY DO YOU HAVE A KEYBLADE!?

Nintega: I should be asking YOU those questions!!

Donald: Oh, great... Now there are four Keys...

Soejammy: Well, no time like the present, right Nintega?

Nintega: Eh. Each of our involvements always make things ten times more interesting. I see no reason to object to that.

Soejammy: Don't I know it!? Now, let's talk strategy, shall we?

Taking an arm around Nintega, I then began to talk strategy with him while keeping an ear out on the side as Donald spoke to Kitty.

Donald: And now they're in a STRATEGY meeting??? Kitty, just who is he???

Kitty: You'll be thrilled to hear he's another one of our friends, the biggest doofus in history and brings even more chaos... In a sense, he's another Jammy, but slightly less...

Hearing those words, Nintega and I turn around with a thumbs up and smirks.

Soejammy and Nintega: AND DON'T WE KNOW IT~!!

Kitty: In other words... We're even more doomed...

As if the sound of glass breaking was enough, Donald took his hat and threw it to the ground and began to stomp on it. As for the sound of glass breaking Nintega was holding a glass panel while I smashed it with a bat to give the effect clearly.

Donald: My job did not come with this!!!

Nintega: And that's why you always read the fine print, kids~

Soejammy: Can I get a return on this duck?

I then held up Donald in my arms as he widened his eyes open and began trying to squirm out of my hold.

Donald: HEY! Put me down!!

Having a store clerk outfit on, Nintega stood in front of the barricade that blocked off our path as he had umpire gear on as if ready to catch.

Nintega: Over here, Sir! You may return the duck here!

Donald: WHAT!? WHEN DID HE-

Preparing to throw Donald I then began to take a stance like a pitcher would as my clothes had changed to that of a baseball uniform.

Donald: HIM TOO!? WHAT IS GOING-

I then threw Donald as I laced some magic to make him be engulfed in flames as Nintega dodged out of the way and destroyed the barricade keeping us trapped.

Donald: -OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!

A crash could be heard as my clothes returned to normal along with Nintega's as I then summoned Oblivion to cut the Princess free.

Soejammy: TIME TO MAKE HASTE INSTEAD OF WASTE!!! MOVE PEOPLE!!!

Nintega: Don't gotta tell me that twice!!!

Making a break for it, we all got out of there as we left Jafar with a shocked expression on his face wondering what the hell he just saw and tried to understand.

Location: Aladdin's House

After escaping from Jafar and Iago, we all decided to take refuge in Aladdin's house to get away from the trouble we were dealing with.

Soejammy: Okay, we should be safe here. Jafar wouldn't think about looking here.

Nintega: Please don't jinx us. I still remember the one time Neptune jinxed me!

With him saying that, it reminded me of some more things that even I had trouble figuring out what was going on. Nintega has a keyblade, according to the others he never showed when we invited him over, and finally somehow even not showing up in the first place, he's here.

Soejammy: Speaking of which... As much as causing questionable things with you amuses me a lot... I'm going to ask this in the best and calmest way possible...... HOW IN THE ABSOLUTE MOTHER OF HELL ARE YOU EVEN STANDING HERE AND WHERE DID YOU GET THE KEYBLADE?! THAT DOESN'T EVEN LOOK LIKE ANY OF THE KEYBLADES THAT I'M FAMILIAR WITH!!!

I said this referring to the fact that Nintega's keyblade is black, yellow, and blue, his colors of course, but there were also six orbs hanging that were colors of red, blue, purple, dark red, and magenta. That's not a keyblade that you see everyday at all. Although, my screaming left Nintega's hair standing up for a moment as he blinked twice, before sighing in annoyance as he licked his hand before sliding it back over his head to put the spikes on his hair back to how they originally were.

Nintega: ...Yeah, I should've known that traveling back here ten years into the future would have questionable accidents that even I can't predict.

That just threw me into an even bigger loop... Did he just say "back here"? As if he's been here before? Kitty and I both looked at each other with the same reaction... Of complete and utter perplexion. I get up into his face and start shaking him silly as I'm in full interrogation mode now. To top it off, I'm even wearing a blue suit tailored to match Phoenix Wright himself as I slick my hair to have that one strand of hair bouncing.

Soejammy: Okay... WHAT!? What do you mean ten years!? Are you saying you've been here before!? If so, WHY DIDN'T YOU BRING ME?!?!

Nintega: How in the hell was I supposed to know?! As in case you're still completely dense, this keyblade of mine isn't entirely connected to my heart... It has a mind of its own that drives me insane day after day!

Kitty: Oh wow, you get to know how I feel going insane with you two! I love you guys, but you are the DEFINITION of insanity!

Nintega: You might get a disease if that insanity goes into overload... Not that I would have a problem with that~ Oh, wait! I almost forgot!

Nintega then somehow pulls out a water balloon out of nowhere and pitches it ahead of himself.

Nintega: GRUNT OF EFFORT!!

It was aimed at me, but I instantly ducks down and it instead splashes Kitty in the face who gets an annoyed glare before she hisses and starts chasing Nintega around the area.

Kitty: Oh Nintega~ I just want to talk to you!!!

Nintega: YOU'LL NEVER GET THE CHANCE!!

Kitty: Oh really? BRING IT ON!! I am not going to forget this!!!

Nintega: Feelings mutual, Tsun-Kitty~

Kitty: NOT a Tsun-Kitty!! In the words of a certain simp... I THINK I HATE YOU!!

Nintega: STOP USING MY OWN LINES AGAINST ME!!!

Kitty: HA! You fell for it!! I never said who the simp was that uses that line!! You called YOURSELF out~!

Not having a comeback to that, Nintega blushes before turning to Kitty with an annoyed glare and he just blows raspberries at her. In response, all Kitty did was fall on the ground and rolled around in laughter.

Kitty: Best moment of this adventure~!

I watched as I was even chuckling myself as Nintega suddenly realized something to ask.

Nintega: If we're done laughing about me... There has been something plaguing my mind about all of this...

I looked at Nintega as my friend, that I considered my brother, looked at me as the time to get serious was right now and began to ask me what was on his mind.

Nintega: If you guys are here along with Sora, Donald, and Goofy...

He then notices Riku along with them which surprised him.

Nintega: A-And somehow Riku as well... Are you guys also looking to find the Realm of Darkness?

Soejammy: Huh??? The Realm of Darkness??? I mean... That thought never came up as I do know one way there safely without going to a world that is being consumed in darkness... But... Hang on, why are you even asking??? Why is that the first question that comes out instead of asking how we're even here??? I should be asking how YOU are here since you never showed up to the party nor even get our messages!!

The others just looked at each other as Donald has given up on trying to keep the world order in check at this point.

Nintega: One... Let's just say that I've been dealing with my own problems being trapped in some unknown land filled with data and two... I'm looking for the Realm of Darkness because of THIS!

Nintega reaches down into his pocket and pulls out a five-star charm that wasn't green, red, or even blue... it was yellow. I widened my eyes in seeing the design as it wasn't like what Kairi made, but I did know one other person who made it.

Soejammy: WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT!? NO, HOLD THE PHONE!!!

As if taking a phone, I pressed the hold button and then looked at Nintega.

Soejammy: HOW DID YOU GET THAT!? THE ONLY PERSON I KNOW WHO CAN MAKE THAT IS-!!

Nintega: Aqua... am I wrong?

Hearing the name come out of Nintega's mouth, I noticed Riku looking at Sora as they began discussing lightly about Aqua.

Soejammy: Outside, now!

Taking Nintega's arm, I then began to lead Nintega out onto a roof as I then took some steps away from him.

Soejammy: What do you think you're doing spouting her name out like that!?

Nintega: Hey! Don't pin this on me! YOU'RE the one who wants answers!

Soejammy: I did! But I didn't think you'd say that in front of Sora and Riku of all people! Even Donald and Goofy are going to say something considering they know her too!! Now... Step back for a moment...

Nintega then did what I said, as I then chuckled at what he did.

Soejammy: Okay, I see what you did there. BACK ON TOPIC!!! HOW do you have a WAYFINDER made by Aqua!? If I remember correctly, Aqua has been in the Realm of Darkness for over-

Nintega: Ten years? Yeah, keep talking~

As if seeing Nintega's smirk didn't drive me crazy enough, when looking at the Wayfinder he had along with what he said before... I then pointed to him on what was going on.

Soejammy: You didn't.

Nintega: Oh, my loyal mentor~ I did~

Soejammy: HOW DID YOU GO BACK IN TIME TO THAT POINT OF HISTORY!?

Nintega: Quite the opposite for me. Remember, how I just said that this keyblade has a mind of its own? ...Well, I somehow got transported to the Kingdom Hearts world ten years ago and it was honestly just my luck that I was able to jump into the future ten years later...

Soejammy: Then HOW did you get transported there!? Where did you even GET that Keyblade!?

Nintega sighs while shaking his head.

Nintega: Sometimes I need to remind myself that you're the REAL Soejammy... Of course you would have no knowledge on this thing.

He said, referring to his keyblade. Though that first sentence is what shocked me the most.

Soejammy: Uh... What do you mean by "the REAL Soejammy..."? I'M THE ONLY ME HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!

Nintega: Though maybe a brief backstory oughta calm your brain down just a tad~

He said this as he reaches up into the air and pulls the scene downwards to show a huge and different landscape.

(Flashback)

Nintega's point of view

Location: ???

Time: ???

I've been trapped in quite this strange world for who knows how long now as I've been going through the whole place with my six All-Stars who follow me wherever I go no matter what... Well, almost everywhere as the decision that I was about to make was going to change that. Everything in this place has been filled with nothing but data of everything that I know of, my friends, my home, my stories, even my own mind at times. Although I wanted to continue searching around, I knew that I couldn't get a certain Keyblade Master off of my mind as she along with two others were counting on me to come back for them eventually. No better time for me than now.

I'm currently inside of a large home looking down at the Wayfinder in my palm while sitting on my bed... Or what I know of what my bed looks like. I look around to see my All-Star friends, Mario, Sonic, Neptune, Joker, Lumine, and Twilight Sparkle have all fallen asleep. Believe it or not, each day in this world is tiring for all of us. The last time that I brought them along with me, they ended up getting in trouble with me having to save them as it was not a cakewalk. Although, I don't want to go back to that world to find Aqua in order to save Ven and Terra if it means putting them in danger again. Even I still don't know how my Keyblade works, it's like the Omnitrix. Works sometimes when I want it to and other times, it screws me over with something I don't want.

Seeing this opportunity, I slowly tiptoe around the others and try my best to not make any noise to wake them up. Though it was a little harder than I thought as each step that I made caused huge creaks which made me cringe in fear. Once I reach the window, I open it up and poke my head outside to see nothing around. I look back at my friends before sighing.

Nintega: (Sorry, guys... This is for your own good...)

I jumped outside, but little did I know that my alicorn friend, Twilight, opened one of her eyes up and looked back in the direction that she heard some strange noise from.

It took a little while before I eventually reached a hilltop to where I looked up at the sky which was nothing, but numbers of 1's and 0's. Strange, right? Well, that's a story for another day. I pull out the Wayfinder again and then look at my Keyblade before taking a deep breath.

Nintega: Okay... I know you don't like me... and I certainly beyond hate you... but I think we both need to set aside our differences right now and work things out together... Now all that I want you to do for me...

My calm talk was suddenly met with yelling as I repeatedly started bashing my keyblade on the ground in huge anger.

Nintega: ...IS MAKE A FREAKING PORTAL TO WHERE I WANT TO GO FOR ONCE!!!

I keep doing this more and more like a crazy person... Okay, scratch that. I'm already a crazy person and eventually my prayers were met with my Keyblade fidgeting in my hand which surprised me before it suddenly took my arm and pointed me towards a random direction and the tip of the Keyblade shot a laser ahead of itself conjuring up a portal to my surprise as I look at my Keyblade.

Nintega: Great... NOW you want to listen to me... I swear if this takes me to the pure end of the series then I'm selling you to Sora...

I sarcastically said this as I don't know and never know where the portals take me, but hopefully it answered my wishes this time. I then face the portal before getting ready to walk through it.

Nintega: Okay, this shouldn't take, but a moment...

???: You're not going anywhere without us, Nintega!

My eyes widened in shock as I turned around to see all of my All-Stars in front of me with serious looks on their faces.

Nintega: What in the...? What are you guys doing here?! How did you even find me?

Sonic: Simple. Follow the screams of a complaining, moronic Nintega and it leads us up here.

Nintega: Whatever. You guys need to go back home now!

Joker: No way! We don't care if it's not our business! Wherever you're going, we're going with you!

Nintega: NO way! You guys already helped plenty when you got captured by Xehanort and Vanitas!

Lumine's eyes widened in shock as those names could already tell her of what my plan was.

Lumine: Wait! You are NOT seriously thinking of going back there to save Aqua alone are you?

Nintega: And why not?

Neptune: No! The better question is why didn't you run out to fetch some pudding!

Everyone looks at Neptune with deadpanned looks as she sees them and continues ranting.

Neptune: What? You think I joke about the pudding? You all know WAY better than that if you ever think that I would joke about the pudding!

Mario rolls his eyes before covering Neptune's mouth with his hand as he knows that Neptune isn't going to stop talking about other topics that disregard what's going on right now.

Mario: What she MEANS to say is... Why are you so persistent in-a helping those guys so much?

Twilight Sparkle: You don't even know where that's going to take you. What if it doesn't take you back there?

Nintega: Because those "guys" helped me with your rescue and I made a promise that I would help them too! Besides I'M the only one with the keyblade here which means that my chances of surviving and finding clues are enormously higher than any of you!

They all look at each other with worried looks as I could only sigh. I don't want to abandon them, but right now desperate times call for desperate measures.

Nintega: I'm only doing this to keep you guys safe. Aqua, Ventus, and Terra are still out there! It's because of Xehanort in the first place that I couldn't change their fate, but now... I don't care what he told me about fate! I'm going to change what happens no matter what!

It took a little more thought into it, but they all reluctantly sigh before they nod knowing that I'm stubborn enough to help my friends.

Sonic: Fine then.

He then points at me with a serious look.

Sonic: Don't be late. As much as I hate waiting, I'm not going to stop thinking of your return.

Twilight Sparkle: None of us are.

Neptune: Well, uh, actually...

Twilight and Joker then threaten Neptune as the pony charges up magic in her horn while Joker points a gun to her head.

Neptune: I-I can wait as long as it takes for anybody including my buddy boy, Nintega! I-Is that good enough?!

Nintega: I'll be back, don't worry. Together we'll figure out the secrets of both this world and my Keyblade. Bye now!

I walk over towards the portal before turning back to my friends and I salute them with a big grin on my face.

Nintega: SEE YOU LATER, MORONS!!!

I then jump backwards through the portal and it instantly closes as each one of them just shared mixed looks of playful annoyance as Joker smirks while crossing his arms.

Joker: Yeah... SO not going to miss you while you're gone.

(End of Flashback)

Soejammy's point of view

As I looked at Nintega, I was filled with confusion, mystery, perplexity and so much more than that. What caught my ears first was...

Soejammy: WHAT DO YOU MEAN XEHANORT AND VANITAS HAD YOUR SQUAD CAPTURED!?

Nintega: When I first arrived at Radiant Garden, we were all separated. I found each of them in different worlds, but something was off about them and if I know Xehanort well, he LOVES the power of darkness. So much in fact that he had Vanitas find them first and I found myself fighting each of them to restore the light in their hearts. It wasn't just them either, you know that secret boss that you fight in that game? Well, that was Xehanort's younger self and he just made things worse. In fact, that bastard's the reason I couldn't help Aqua, Ventus, or Terra in the first place!

Nintega said this with some anger in his eyes as I can clearly tell that he has a huge grudge against Young Xehanort for that exact reason.

Soejammy: Damn... The more I keep hearing of this, the more I keep seeing the whole universe unraveling in how messed up it is... No matter where I'm going, it just KEEPS changing... First I hear of Chronos being in this universe... And now he's leading the villains in Maleficent's place...

I watched as Nintega looked at me with wide eyes staring at me.

Nintega: What!? Are you serious!? Him!?

Soejammy: I'm not joking, Nintega... I don't joke around when I have to get serious...

Nintega: Well, that just made things ten times more difficult than what I originally expected it to be... Though where's the fun in things when the adventure is too easy?

Soejammy: Having to watch someone you know die. TWICE, for the matter of that fact.

While the events that I explained did actually happen, all it did was confuse Nintega as he just looked at me like I was making no sense at all.

Nintega: What... in the hell are you talking about?? I did a head count of everyone that's around right now and everyone still has their heads attached to their bodies... In fact, not counting our friends, we have one extra head in the group counting Riku in the mix...

I then began to release my darkness as I glared at Nintega with eyes of darkness showing within them.

Soejammy (Darkness): The first time was when we went to the Prince of Persia world, one containing the Sands of Time. There, Kitty DIED to the Vizier there, but was revived thanks to rewinding time back to before the attack on the Maharaja's Palace. The second was when Clayton shot Kitty and I had to use a sand tank to rewind time, thanks to acquiring the Dagger of Time as a usable power for myself...

I then channeled power to call out the Dagger of Time to show Nintega that a sand tank was indeed used during the time before we could meet like this.

Soejammy (Darkness): I have had to make sure Kitty was safe, time, and time, and time again as there is something even MORE crucial that makes her even a TARGET to the Heartless!!!

Nintega's look quickly changed into one of complete shock, though it looked like he was having a harder time being surprised from the events that occurred while we were separated or the darkness spreading off of me.

Soejammy (Darkness): So, don't lecture me about what it means to lose someone, when you never saw them actually DIE!!!

Anyone else probably would've been frightened by the darkness coming off of my body... However, Nintega just stood his ground while crossing his arms and glaring back up at me.

Nintega: You really think I wouldn't understand? I had eight... I repeat EIGHT lives on the line from where I was ten years ago, SIX of them who are my lifelong friends for your information! TWO of them I barely lost! ONE that I'm looking for! If it weren't for me, they would've lost themselves entirely! I would have no one to blame but MYSELF for it!!

Soejammy (Darkness): IT'S DIFFERENT FOR THE ONE YOU LOVE, DAMN IT!!!

I yelled out as I bursted with Darkness as I punched a wall with a Dark Hand like Terra had with his power as I caused a hole in the wall I made. Someone was there as they were taking a bath before yelling to run away to another room out of worry. Now it was Nintega's turn to be surprised again as he looked at the damage before looking back towards me.

Nintega: Wow... I thought this would be another Terra moment, but... your darkness is way stronger than both mine and his.

My power of darkness then faded as I took some deep breaths to recover from my explosion of darkness.

Soejammy: I don't care how strong my darkness is... If it is a power I can use to protect Kitty AND destroy my enemies with, I'll gladly make that sacrifice. Even if it destroys me.

Kitty: And that's where I come in! SIT BOY!!!

I then fell to the ground as I was face flat from the unexpected command being used.

Kitty: Even risking destroying yourself with darkness?! Are you ins-Actually, don't need to ask that as I know you're insane... BUT THIS IS TOO MUCH!!!

Meanwhile, Nintega just saw this whole thing unravel with his very own eyes before he instantly dropped down onto his back while laughing hysterically as tears in his eyes were coming out from how hard he was laughing.

Nintega: W-WAIT! W-WHA?! W-WHEN DID THIS BECOME INUYASHA?!?!

Kitty: Since SOMEONE-

With a glare directed towards me, Kitty continued her sentence.

Kitty: -almost lost control of his darkness AGAIN in Traverse Town, Merlin was able to make the beads to stop him.

I then looked back at Nintega as he began to hysterically laugh once more as he pounded the ground beneath him to try and stop laughing. My darkness flared up as I Dark Hand him into the ground for that reason.

Soejammy (Darkness): I CAN BURY YOU WHERE YOU STAND!!!

Nintega's head was now deep into the ground like an ostrich as he could only make muffled noises while trying to use his hands and feet to pull himself back out of the ground. Now it was Kitty's turn to laugh as the position that Nintega was in now looked awfully hilarious.

Kitty: Oh, please let me be able to take a photo of this! Perfect blackmail material!

Calming down once again, I looked at Kitty.

Soejammy: The best way to enjoy this, is to- LAUGH AND POINT UNTIL HE CAN GET OUT!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Kitty thought about what I said, before smirking and beginning the pointing as she laughed.

Kitty: Looks like Simp-tega is now an ostrich too~ Considering how scared he gets to confess to his crushes, it makes perfect sense~

While Nintega had his head in the ground, he could still hear them as he balled his fists up and steam was flowing from his head too showing just how annoyed he was. He pushes himself some more off of the ground before he eventually bursts back up from the ground while shaking his head to get all of the sand out of his hair. He glares at Kitty before it is now his turn to smirk as he points down where Kitty was standing.

Nintega: Hey, Kitty~ I don't seem to remember there being an X marked there~ Does that look familiar to you~?

A deadpan look replaced the laughter as Kitty looked at Nintega emotionless.

Kitty: If this is some sort of trick, you're only getting a five second head start before you get a new hairstyle.

However, a water balloon was hit from behind her instead as she quickly turned around to see Nintega tossing up and down a water balloon.

Nintega: Though you didn't say anything about me~

Kitty was in shock as she looked back where Nintega was originally standing as he just suddenly vanished making her look back and forth in complete confusion.

Kitty: Answer one question before you run fast... When the hell did you learn how to just... Vanish or teleport?!

Nintega: I have no idea what you're referring to~ I've been right here the whole time~

Kitty: Uh-Huh... Sure you were... Now then...

Raising one hand, Kitty brought out one claw as she smiled maliciously.

Kitty: One second already gone for the head start~ Want a new hairstyle that badly~?

Nintega sweats before looking down at the water balloon that he still had before nervously smiling back.

Nintega: No... But I do love seeing Tsun-Kitties get wet!!!

He throws his last water balloon before taking off in a cloud of smoke as this hits Kitty straight in the face, making her give up on giving Nintega a head start. Instead, she instantly chased after him with another loud hiss.

Kitty: I will PERSONALLY find a way to take you to Jafar or even Chronos MYSELF if you throw one more balloon!! And I AM NOT A TSUN-KITTY YOU...YOU OSTRICH SIMP!!

I just stood off to the side as I picked up a new trait by accident thanks to Nintega's presence and even Jafar's when we first met him.

Soejammy: You can come out now. She ran away.

Nintega then comes out from behind a stall wearing a smug grin on his face.

Nintega: Too easy~

I raised an eyebrow to look at Nintega as he didn't seem surprised I knew he was still here.

Soejammy: Not even a question as to how I knew you were still here?

Nintega: Nope. I knew you'd figure it out. You know the Tsun-Kitty is always clueless when it comes to what either of us do.

Soejammy: Honestly, I thought you did begin running. But you stink a little. In fact, even Jafar reeked of it... You both have similar smells, but yours isn't as strong as Jafar's...

Nintega: I'll take that as a compliment...

I then began to smell myself as I held my nose as I was one to smell most of it on myself as I know I had a shower in the Gummi Ship before landing here.

Soejammy: UGH...! Why do I smell most of it on me!? Do you smell that?!

Nintega takes a whiff of the air and he raises an eyebrow while scratching his head.

Nintega: I guess... It's faint, but I don't really smell anything out of the ordinary.

Soejammy: What do you mean?! I smell something coming off of me!!

As I was trying to think of something, I looked at Nintega.

Soejammy: Did you use ANY darkness powers or at least some darkness tricks on Kitty?

Nintega: No. Although, you're right on the fact that I do have darkness. I barely ever use it though unless things get completely out of control.

I then got close to Nintega as it had the same smell, if not faint. Though it wasn't as potent as mine, I soon came to a conclusion.

Soejammy: Fuuuuuuck. What I'm smelling is darkness.

Nintega: Wait, what? How are you able to smell it?

Soejammy: Ask the Riku in Chain of Memories that question and then we can find out. But from what I know of that, it smells. And since I took a shower before landing here, I'm experiencing the smell first hand. Yuck.

Nintega then crosses his arms with a smirk.

Nintega: It smells that bad, huh? What does it smell like? Trash? Rotten Shellfish? Used diapers? Wet dogs? Toilet-

Before Nintega could even get any more gross ideas in his mind, I slapped my hand over his mouth.

Soejammy: It smells like you, never shutting the hell up.

Nintega deadpans at me as I let my hand down for him to respond.

Nintega: Oh, hardy har har. The only thing that reeks here to me is you being a killjoy.

I then channeled my darkness as I then punched Nintega to the ground again to be the golden-ostrich-simp again.

Soejammy: Oh, would you look at that, the illusive golden-ostrich-simp in his natural habitat.

He pounds the ground with a fist before he summons out his Keyblade and points it downwards to which I see that he creates a portal just like he explained a moment ago. He goes down through it and disappears as I look around to see where he could have gone. I then heard the wind whistling as I looked up from above as the noise became louder before I just took a step backwards... and Nintega just fell into the same position that he was in once again. He then began pounding the ground as I smirked down at him. Though it was muffled, I could hear the complaints about his Keyblade.

Nintega: WHY DOES THIS THING NEVER WORK THE WAY THAT I WANT IT TO?!?!

Soejammy: Have you ever asked yourself if it's because it's set to the "Neptune" setting? Where you basically get whacky portals that NEVER work for her most of the time~???

Nintega: Touché!!

He once again used the same tactic from before as I just looked upwards with a deadpan look as I'm just waiting now for him to fall back down into the sand again. As I waited though, Kitty came back clearly still looking for Nintega as she just shrugged her shoulders at me.

Kitty: Seriously got to stop falling for your tricks... Where's the ostrich simp gone?

I look towards Kitty before looking upwards again as I can faintly see our certain simp falling down towards our direction again and this gave me a rather hilarious idea as I smirked before looking back towards Kitty with an innocent smile.

Soejammy: Oh, he's a lot closer than you think~

Raising a brow, Kitty looked upwards as her eyes widened when seeing Nintega falling from the sky. With a loud scream of panic, Kitty tried moving away from that spot fast. However, she moved a little too late as Nintega crashed on top of her causing a small dusty explosion to which I shield my eyes from before smirking back to see Nintega sitting on Kitty's back. He noticed his head wasn't in the sand this time before he heard a groan from under him to see that he landed on Kitty instead which made him smirk.

Nintega: Well, you know what they say... Tsun-Kitty's make excellent landing cushions~!

Numerous ticks marks appeared on Kitty's forehead as one claw came out for each word spoken.

Kitty: Get. Off. Me. NOW. You. Annoying. Pest. And. NOT A TSUN-KITTY!!

Nintega quickly got off of Kitty while trying to run with an innocent smile on his face. Kitty got up just as quickly as her face was as red as when the duck got angry all of those times.

Kitty: I am NOT a cushion pad either!! Ugh! Now I know how Noire feels dealing with Neptune landing on her all the time... And Donald dealing with the chaos dealing with the Darkness user...

Nintega: You basically just became a mother, Tsun-Kitty~!

Kitty hisses at Nintega who hides behind me to avoid her wrath. Instead, Kitty just took some deep breaths and looked at us both with an innocent smile.

Kitty: Ignoring the Tsun-Kitty for now... But considering how often you two act like children, it does feel like being a mother to you two sometimes.

Soejammy: That's not tru- Actually, on second thought... Never mind.

Kitty: And for once we're on the same page about your chaos... Eh, stranger things have happened, but this is in the top three.

Nintega: You're joking, right? This is Kingdom Hearts for crying out loud. We'll cause even greater chaos the more we traverse through the story and each one may end up replacing each moment on your leaderboard of chaos.

Kitty: And yet, the top one for chaos is somehow still surviving and not giving myself headaches from your chaos along with Jammy's. You two are the worst! Especially when you tag team!

Nintega: It's our thing!!

Kitty: And I never seem to get away from it! Is there a chaos magnet somewhere? Or is it that I just keep attracting ostrich simps? No, actually just the one simp there.

Nintega gains a tick mark on his forehead before he comes out from behind me and tackles Kitty across the ground and the next thing I know, I'm staring at them in a cloud of smoke and eating some popcorn to enjoy the show in front of me.

Soejammy: Best. Seats. Ever. Of all time.

As I watched the two scuffle about with each other. The others came out and heard the commotion going on.

Soejammy: Ah, welcome! You're just in time for the Tsun-Kitty and Yellow Simp fight! Hahahaha!

Everyone then looks to see Nintega and Kitty still fighting before eventually they both look at everyone who has arrived while locked in a position grabbing each other.

Kitty: How long have you all been there for?!

Riku: Um... Just for a minute. What is going on out here?

Kitty: Just someone here who just loves causing chaos and fights well... Causing a chaotic fight.

Kitty says as she points towards Nintega with an innocent smile. However, Nintega sweats before pointing towards Kitty with the same innocent look.

Nintega: Though she actually started it in case anyone was wondering...

Kitty: WHAT?! I was not the one who sent you flying across the ground by a tackle!!!

I was munching on some popcorn as I then stood next to Riku with a smile and some popcorn in my mouth.

Soejammy: The plot thickens~

Nintega: I wasn't the one who keeps calling me an S-word that annoys me to death!!!

Kitty: Like you don't call me a nickname that annoys me too! I at least put variation on yours!

Nintega: And yet, you still use THAT single word in all of them!

Kitty: Okay, I'll correct it then! SIMP. In. Denial!

Nintega: THAT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE AT ALL!!!

Kitty: IT DOES TOO WHEN IT'S TRUE!!! Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE knows that!

Most of the people who were watching this argument were in complete confusion as Sora looked at me while pointing a thumb towards Nintega and Kitty.

Sora: Are those two siblings or something?

Soejammy: Ha! The fact they act like this almost DOES make it seem like that! Hahahahaha!

Hearing my comment, Kitty glanced at Nintega and shrugged.

Kitty: I actually can't really deny that. You're like the little brother that's fun to tease.

Nintega then smirks as he lifts a finger.

Nintega: Actually, it's the other way around. I'M the annoying little brother and YOU'RE the big sister that's fun to tease.

Kitty: Then WHY am I the one able to come up with the different nicknames that annoy you EVERY time~?

Soejammy: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!

Nintega: There's nothing wrong with sticking to the classics!!!

Kitty: And yet, as a writer, isn't imagination and making new things also important?

Nintega: Yeah, um, what exactly is the ratio of ME creating new ideas compared to you~?

Kitty: As far as I know, YOU'RE the one writing about a canon series. It may be with Jammy, but I am the one writing a story that is ALL imagination with no resources to go off~

Nintega: And yet I have one and still have way more chapters done than you~

Kitty: You have been writing longer than I have! Of course you have more chapters done!

I watched the two go back and forth with their comments as I put the popcorn into Riku's hands and then lifted a sign that said "It's Tradition" on it.

Nintega: Then I rest my case~!

Kitty: Time writing has nothing to do with the topic!!

Nintega: It has EVERYTHING to do with the topic and you know it!

Kitty: It does not! Time means nothing when you are trying to write the best chapter you can!

Nintega then lets out a fake yawn.

Nintega: Wow... How long did it take you to come up with that line?

Kitty: About as long as it takes to annoy you with the nicknames, seconds yellow square simp~

Both of them glared daggers at each other with lightning sparking between their foreheads and feeling like it was getting them nowhere, Riku stepped in and covered both of their mouths while glaring at both of them.

Riku: Okay... I think we've heard quite enough. You two yelling at each other and telling how stupid you guys are isn't getting us anywhere closer to why we're even here in the first place.

Soejammy: Booooooo. Party pooper.

Riku: YOU'RE not helping!

Sora: Riku does have a point though. And we don't know what Jafar may be planning while we're in this world. If he already tried kidnapping a princess for a trap, who knows what else might happen to keep us trapped.

I looked at Sora as I nodded my head.

Soejammy: Yes. You are right on there, Spikey Boy.

Sora: MY NAME IS SORA!

Kitty: You know, now that I think about it... Nintega and Sora are quite alike.

Hearing Kitty say that caused them both to glare at her in confusion and they pointed at each other.

Nintega & Sora: WHAT?! You think that I act like him?!

They both then looked at each other in brief surprise of saying the exact same line before they both gave each other annoyed glances.

Nintega & Sora: Stop saying what I'm saying! YOU STOP IT FIRST!!

Both Nintega and Sora looked at each other and began to look away, but then swung back to say something.

Nintega & Sora: I am the coolest person ever! STOP IT!!!

Soejammy: But with Chronos having been sighted here in this world, who knows what kind of plans he has laid out for us...

Donald: Then what do you even suggest we do? Do you even have any clues what he may have planned since you seem to know him quite well?

Soejammy: I would... But Chronos even surprises me... If we all faced him right now... There is no doubt we will die in battle against him.

Donald: Then what? We just carry on the journey and hope not to get sucked into another vortex?! If new worlds are being made constantly, we're still at risk of dying anyway!

Soejammy: And yet, all the worlds that came up through vortexes were places I really love and wanted to be part of. Question is... Why those worlds in specific...?

Kitty: Maybe because they have their own dangers?

Soejammy: Maybe... Or he knew they were dangerous, but didn't think we would conquer them easily and gain powers from them...

Goofy: Then you think they were made to just keep us there? Like actually trap us in those worlds?

Soejammy: I want to say yes... But then we have to also remind ourselves that Hades was even in one of them... Had things went south, there would be no way of handling both the one I faced, and the giant version of him...

Kitty: Then what even is the best course of action right now...? New worlds, Chronos, then we still have all the Heartless...? What do we even do?

Soejammy: Just keep ourselves on high alert. If we rest, two people stay awake and keep watch while the others rest, then cycle out to allow rest for the ones watching to get some sleep.

Sora: That does sound for the best, if everyone is in agreement.

Looking around, the others were nodding in agreement to the plan.

Soejammy: Since Princess Jasmine is here with us, her sleep needs top priority. If anything happens while we are guarding her, she needs to be alert and run if we can't protect her.

Riku: But then the question is, who's going to be first keeping guard when the rest sleep?

Nintega puts a finger to his chin before getting a mischievous smile.

Nintega: We can draw straws. Let's use Donald's feathers~

Donald: NO WE WILL NOT!!! I'm already molting because of the stress you all put me through!!

Sora: That's mostly Jammy, but okay.

Soejammy: Ignoring that COMMENT. I will. I have the Dagger of Time and with it, if a surprise attack comes our way, I can rewind time to avoid the danger and alert everyone in case something happens moments away from the attack.

Kitty: Anyone else want to volunteer for the first shift? I don't mind doing it if everyone just wants to rest.

Nintega: You know what? I just got here with you guys and while I do have my own goal being here, whatever is going on with my friends being here is definitely my problem too. I'll take the shift too.

While looking at the setting sun, I looked at the others.

Soejammy: Let's all get back into the house. We have a long day tomorrow with what we need to do.

With everyone heading back in for the night, I summoned out the Dagger of Time and looked to see the Time Gauge building up.

Soejammy: It's going to be a long night for both of us, my friend.

Nintega: You said it...

We both headed in as we both decided to let the others get some rest while we stayed the entire night keeping watch. That way, no one got hurt that night.

The Next Day...

Once the morning sun began to rise in Agrabah, Nintega and I looked at each other and got our gear sorted and prepared for work. He summons out his keyblade while throwing it over his shoulder and I was a little skeptical about it.

Soejammy: Okay, I'm still confused on how a keyblade like that even exists...

Nintega: Well, you know they only form for those with a strong heart and apparently this one took the form of myself along with my All-Stars. Kind of like how Axel got a keyblade that suited him.

Soejammy: I guess. Though, I wonder what mine would have looked like if it wasn't Oblivion? I mean... I wouldn't know what mine would have been if I got something else other than Oblivion.

I summoned out my Oblivion as I held it in my hand. Feeling it strengthened the dark power I had slightly, but still had ties to the light.

Soejammy: When I hold this, it's like Oblivion boosts my Darkness power. But it still has the power of light from it too.

Nintega: You think it tries to stabilize it in some way?

Soejammy: Not sure... All I know is that there is SOMETHING going on... I just don't know.

Nintega: Wow, thanks for those words of wisdom, oh mighty sage.

Soejammy: Put a can in it, lame hair!

Feeling my sins crawling up my back, I looked at Nintega who had his Keyblade out and ready a fire spell.

Nintega: You have 3 seconds to run, before I blast you.

Soejammy: In my opinion... Ah to hell with it!!!

And just like that, I began to run with Nintega casting fire magic at me as I had to dodge each one. This went on for a while until Nintega and I ran out of breath and had to rest.

Nintega: This isn't me surrendering... I will get you back for talking about my hair...

Soejammy: Like you can even try... I parkoured that shit like it was nothing, you bozo...

Nintega: You son of a...

Riku: Guys. Can we please get back to what's important? We're wasting time with your mindless frantics and goofing around.

Donald: THANK YOU! Finally someone who agrees with me!!

Soejammy: Ha. Says the Duck who denied ever bringing Riku along in the original timeline.

Donald quacked as Riku gave a look while Donald quickly turned away from him.

Riku: Moving along... You said there was stuff to do, right? What's the next step?

Getting back together on the matter at hand, I got up and dusted myself off.

Soejammy: Ah yes, of course. Okay. Did anyone free Carpet in that house?

There was a dead silence when I asked that question and looked at all of them.

Soejammy: No one? No one?? Oh boy.

I then began to head back up as I went into Aladdin's house.

Location: Aladdin's house

Once inside, I began to look around and saw Carpet trying to escape from being under a dresser as the Carpet got free.

Soejammy: Hi there. Sorry for the long wait.

Carpet looked at me and shook my hand before it got ready to take off and fly to the desert.

Soejammy: See you there, Carpet!

I smiled as I turned back around and looked to see most had a weird expression while Kitty and Nintega didn't.

Riku: Was that rug...

Sora: Did that just shake your hand and fly?

Soejammy: Yes. It's not that weird to shake a hand of fabric.

Donald: HOW CAN YOU BE SO CALM ABOUT THAT!?

Soejammy: You forget who you talk to.

Donald was about to say something else, but immediately stopped himself.

Donald: You didn't have to remind me.

Soejammy: And the Duck has been silenced. Okay. Game plan change. Sora, you take Donald and Goofy to the desert. Aladdin is going to be there trapped in sand. He's going to need help.

Sora: Why do you want to send us?

Soejammy: I can't be there for you all the time. You need to learn some independence. Especially with current events.

Kitty: Some practice is always great.

Soejammy: Oh, you're going too, Kitty.

Looking at me with the "really?" look, a sarcastic comment is what I got in response to this.

Kitty: Oh thank you for the heads up!

I looked at Kitty as I placed my hands on her shoulders.

Soejammy: Kitty. You're going to be fine. Sora, Donald, and Goofy are going to take care of you.

Kitty just gave me a blank look as she whispers to me for Donald not to hear.

Kitty: It's not that. What just happened on the gummi ship and in Traverse Town? You almost blew Donald up after the heated argument we had about fighting. And now you expect us to do this?

Soejammy: Times have changed as the situation requires us to unite rather than separate. We can't survive all of this if our unity with our allies is divided. We HAVE to work together and play our strengths and trust each other. I expect Donald to make double that effort.

Donald: Again! Singling me out!

Kitty: And what do you expect after what just happened?!

Kitty said to Donald before sighing.

Kitty: But I don't want anyone to be at risk because of no trust... Think we could just set aside the differences and just work together? Even just for now when in the desert?

Donald crossed his arms and looked away as he was in deep thought, but remembered what happened in Traverse Town and sighed.

Donald: Fine. I'll try. But don't expect me to warm up to you easily.

Soejammy: Normal reaction out of the cold-hearted Duck. I'll take what I can get.

Kitty had to stop from laughing at my comment, but trying to keep the peace and build trust up, she looked at Donald with a small smile.

Kitty: Well hope we're able to work together without causing any trouble. I can at least promise not to try blowing you up like the darkness doofus over here.

My jaw dropped along with hearing Donald snickering at my misfortune.

Donald: Finally some peace.

Soejammy: Can we get back on track and keep planning over here?!

Some laughs could be heard as I even noticed Jasmine was also beginning to have some hope.

Soejammy: Okay... While the four scaredy cats go look for Aladdin-

Kitty: HOPE THAT ISN'T A REFERENCE TO ME!!!

Soejammy: -Nintega, Riku, and I will keep the fort in lockdown. Jiminy, you go with Kitty and the others. Mini-Nep, you stay here in case we need an ace up our sleeves.

Jiminy and Mini-Nep got out as they hugged each other.

Jiminy: You be good now. I'll come back and see how you are feeling.

Mini-Nep: Ne-pu~

Everyone was in awe at the cute scene happening with Mini-Nep and Jiminy, finding it really sweet how well they are getting along. Jiminy hopped out of my pocket and then jumped to go into Sora's hood. Once there, I went to Sora and patted him on the shoulder.

Soejammy: Work as a team, watch each other's backs, focus.

Sora: We will.

Soejammy: Now. Get going.

Goofy: See you all later after we find Aladdin.

After saying this, Goofy, Sora, Donald, Jiminy and Kitty all left the house to start heading to the desert. With them gone, I turned towards the rest.

Soejammy: Let's get to work. We need to make sure some training is done.

As we began to work on some new stuff while guarding Jasmine, I had some time to talk to Riku.

Kitty's point of view

Location: Desert

As we got to the desert, we looked around as Carpet soon flew down to where we were. Seems as though it wants us to come with it. I can't deny how much I love to ride the carpet, it always seemed like a lot of fun in the movie.

Kitty: Well who's ready to go on a magic carpet ride?

Sora: Honestly, I'm surprised to even be seeing one move like this.

Goofy: But it's pretty neat.

Carpet soon then began to lie down as if letting us get on. Being the excited cat I am, I scurried onto Carpet and sat down.

Kitty: Well we don't exactly have time to waste, we better get going!

Sora and Goofy got onto Carpet, Donald getting on while grumbling under his breath about how a magic flying carpet doesn't make any sense. But his grumbling soon turned into a surprised quack when Carpet took off as soon as everyone was sat down.

Location: ???

As the area got dark around us, we had flown for a while as we soon landed down in a remote area in the desert. Getting off the carpet, we tried to see if we could see anything or at least find hints to Aladdin may be.

Kitty: Okay... Carpet took us here... But why?

Sora: Maybe Aladdin is here?

Goofy: Gwarsh. It could be.

Donald: Let's get this over with. I don't know why the palookas back in town aren't looking for him with us.

Not long before Donald took a few steps, more Bandit Heartless appeared from the sand by brandishing their swords before showing themselves.

Donald: Whack!! How long have they been hiding here!?

Sora: I don't know! But they came prepared to attack us like this!

Goofy: Kitty! I'll protect you! Just concentrate on magic attacks like Merlin showed you!

Kitty: R-Right! I-I'll try!

As the battle began, Sora and Donald worked together in fighting some, Goofy was doing what he could to keep them off me as I cast magic to help fight back. With the training I got from Merlin, I was more confident in the magic I was using. Before I began my training, I sometimes struck either Donald or Jammy with Thunder as I was really scared by the sound the magic made. After the training, I was able to get a little more used to the sound, but my nerves were still there. At least I wasn't electrocuting my friends. Goofy would block and push back an enemy, then move as I casted a fire or ice spell to launch at the enemy to deal damage. We kept this cycle going as we took out a Heartless each time. Until we were rid of all Heartless in the area, Sora was about to head back to us in search of Aladdin, when something caught his eye.

Sora: Hey! Isn't that-!?

Looking at where Sora was looking, all eyes widened when we saw Aladdin and Abu in the sand! Sora was walking up to him, but guess who made a surprise visit again? Yep, the Heartless. Can't we have just one small break from them?!

Goofy: Gwarsh, not again!

I was about to panic, but then I heard a voice behind me. Looking behind me, I saw Aladdin getting out of the sand as he was holding a lamp as he was rubbing it.

Aladdin: Genie, get rid of these guys!

Holding the lamp up when he finished his words, smoke was appearing from it until a figure was seen. This figure being the Genie!

Genie: Wish number one, coming right up!

Nobody knew how to react as we all were surprised to see with just a snap of his fingers, Genie had made all the Heartless disappear!

Aladdin: Dang... That was close.

Kitty: You... Couldn't have been more right...

In truth, I was shivering at having one of the bandits near me as it could have attacked me. But trying to be a little brave, and concerned about Aladdin, I just checked to make sure he was okay.

Kitty: Are you okay though? Did you get hurt at all, it looked as if you got buried in the sand somehow.

Aladdin: I'm fine, thanks for the concern. But who are all of you? My name's Aladdin, by the way.

Goofy: Gwarsh, sorry for not introducing ourselves. My name is Goofy.

Donald: I'm Donald.

Kitty: My name is Kitty, nice to meet you.

Sora: And I'm Spike- I MEAN SORA!!!

Everyone was trying not to laugh, knowing how many times Jammy was calling Sora by the nicknames he almost called himself one. Good thing Jammy wasn't here to hear that or Sora would never hear the end of it. Getting back onto the topic, Sora looked at Aladdin to ask his own question.

Sora: Aladdin, what're you doing out here?

Aladdin: Same old stuff. Hunting legendary treasure. Just paid a visit to the Cave of Wonders.

As Aladdin spoke, the carpet came flying and landed near to our location.

Aladdin: I found that magic carpet, and this lamp. Legend has it that whoever holds this lamp can summon the-

Interrupting Aladdin, the Genie spoke up to make his own introduction.

Genie: Please, kid, leave the intros to a professional. The one and only GENIE OF THE LAMP! Rub-a-dub-dub the lamp and have your dearest wishes granted.

Flying from next to to behind Aladdin, he carried on his speech while making confetti appear out of thin air.

Genie: Today's winner is... Aladdin! Congratulations!

As Genie was shaking Aladdin's hand wildly, Donald seemed to have focused on the point about granting wishes.

Donald: Any wish?

This question was led up by Donald jumping back surprised when Genie wagged a finger in front of him.

Genie: Patience, my fine, feathered friend!

Genie's next point was exaggerated by two other Genies appearing next to the original one, each holding up three fingers and all three disappearing as the point continued.

Genie: Any three wishes! A one wish, a two wish, a three wish, then I make like a banana and split! Our lucky winner already made his first wish-

The Genie was then seen next to Sora as he looked to be doing a whispering motion.

Genie: -and let me tell you, what a doozy that wish was-

Then another copy of Genie was seen as they both were back to back to each other and spoke at the same time.

Genie: -So he has two left.

The copy disappeared as a spotlight had somehow appeared to shine on Aladdin as Genie asked him a question.

Genie: So, master, what'll you have for wish number two?

Aladdin seemed to be thinking about what to wish for, coming up with an idea quickly as he looked at Genie.

Aladdin: Hmm, how about making me a fabulously wealthy Prince?

Genie: Oooh! Money! Royalty! Fame! Why didn't I think of that? Okay, you asked for it! A hundred servants and a hundred camels loaded with gold! Just say the word and I'll deliver it in 30 minutes or less, or your meal's free. Hey, I'll even throw in a cappuccino!

Aladdin: No thanks!

Genie: Okay.

Aladdin: I think I'll put that on hold until we reach Agrabah.

Though I already knew why Aladdin wanted to wish to become a Prince, I knew the others didn't know as Goofy asked what they were wondering.

Goofy: Uh, why a prince?

Aladdin: You see, there's this girl in Agrabah called Jasmine. But she's a Princess. And I'm... Aw, she would never fall for a guy like me.

Hearing about Jasmine, the group got back to why we came here for Aladdin.

Donald: Oh, Princess?

Goofy: Jasmine?

Hearing about Princess Jasmine, Sora stepped forward in realization.

Sora: Oh! We just saved her in town! She was held captive!

Aladdin: What!? Is she safe?!

With the talk of Jasmine being the topic right now, I approached Aladdin with what I had to say.

Kitty: She is safe! Don't worry! She may have been part of a trap, but we were able to get out of it and get her to safety! Our other friends are with her right now taking care of her and holding the fort down!

Aladdin sigh of relief and was glad the woman he loved was safe.

Aladdin: Thank you. Now, let's hurry back. Don't want to keep your friends waiting for you.

I smiled as we then hopped onto Carpet to take off. On our way there, Genie was flying with us as he was taking in a breath of air.

Genie: Ah, fresh air! The great outdoors!

Kitty: Guessing you don't get out much?

Genie: Comes with the job. Phenomenal Cosmic powers, itty bitty little space. When it comes to a Genie, my fluffy feline friend, it's always three wishes and then back to my portable prison. I'm lucky to even see the light of day every century or two...

Aladdin: Say Genie, what if I use my last wish to free you from the lamp? What do you think?

The Genie looked at Aladdin as he began to smile at hearing that.

Genie: You'd do that?

Aladdin: Genie, it's a promise.

Hearing this, I smiled as we kept flying back to Agrabah in hopes to not see the town on fire.

Location: Agrabah, Streets

As soon as we got there, Bandit Heartless formed as we prepared for battle. But then a boulder then came crashing down on the Heartless in front of us and crushes them. I heard laughter as I looked up to see Soejammy and Nintega above us.

Soejammy: Yeah! Eat it Bandits!

Nintega: Huh. So that's why Indiana Jones runs away from giant boulders. Can be a very "crushing" defeat.

Soejammy: Don't you mean, a "Smashing" success~?

And the only thing to say to this was...

Kitty: WHY ARE YOU HERE?! WHERE DID YOU EVEN GET A GIANT BOU-Actually, don't answer that last one...

Soejammy & Nintega: Internet.

Kitty: NOT answer it I said!!

Soejammy: We did though!!

Soejammy had a catalog in his hands as he dropped it for us to see as it showed a peddler on it with traps and devices for sale on it.

Soejammy: See!?

Donald looked beyond fuming at this point as Goofy tried calming him down, Aladdin and Genie looking at each other confused as I just sighed.

Kitty: You two are idiots... But where's Jasmine? She's still safe right?

Soejammy: Of course! Riku's with Jasmine as we speak.

Nintega: Had to keep someone on guard. Who is better than him?

Kitty: At least he's actually got some sense and is serious...

Soejammy: What do you mean!?

Nintega: We're as serious as can be. Jammy might not be but-

Soejammy: EXCUUUUUUSE ME, YELLOW HAIR!?

Nintega: WHAT THE HELL YOU SAY ABOUT MY HAIR!?

Soejammy: I SAID YELLOW HAIR!! WHAT!? YOU GOT WAX IN YOUR EARS!?

Nintega: THAT'S IT!!!

The two began to fight as they were in a giant dust cloud above us as they soon went over the cliff and still kept fighting. It was almost like Family Guy with Peter and that Chicken in their chicken fights. Knowing they'll be fine, I just rolled my eyes and looked at the group.

Kitty: So... Who votes to leave back to the house fast and escape the idiots for a moment?

Before I could even finish speaking though, Donald was already heading back to the house.

Donald: If we can get peace for even a second, I'll take it!!!

Sora: At least Jammy hasn't said anything about me for a while.

As Soejammy and Nintega landed on the boulder they used for the trap, Soejammy yelled in pain.

Soejammy: AUGH! It's like I landed on Sora's hair!!

Sora then turned to face Soejammy with a complicated expression.

Sora: How is that boulder like my hair!? WHY ME!?

Soejammy: Because it stings like your hair!!!

Just giving a deadpan look, Sora quickly turned back and followed Donald.

Sora: Wait for me!!

Hurrying after them with Aladdin and Goofy, we didn't even dare stay for long and keep being near the two idiots.

Location: Aladdin's House

Once we were inside, we saw Riku looking at the Palace as Jasmine took notice of us first as she saw Aladdin.

Jasmine: Aladdin!

Aladdin: Jasmine!

It was such a cute moment as they rushed up to each other and embraced each other.

Genie: Now that is precious~

Goofy: So sweet to see how much they care about each other.

Aladdin backed off of Jasmine as he just held her hands.

Aladdin: Jasmine, are you okay???

Jasmine: Oh, Aladdin... It's horrible... Jafar has taken over Agrabah and he's done so with these creatures and-

Aladdin: Jasmine, don't worry. We'll handle Jafar. You just need to stay here where it's safe.

Jasmine: Aladdin. You don't understand. There was mention of a Keyhole and even about them! They're even in danger too! There was this person in armor called Chronos and-!

Riku: Princess.

Riku interrupted Princess Jasmine as he began to explain calmly.

Riku: I don't know what is going on here myself. All I know is what you do, just a little more. But if there are some people I can trust, it is Soejammy, Kitty and Nintega. They know about what is going on. They're not going to just let things slide. Trust me, I know who Chronos is. If he's involved, Soejammy is our best chance considering it involves him.

I wanted to object to that as I looked outside to see the chicken fight between Soejammy and Nintega still going on as each one was hitting the other with a pot over the head and breaking stands.

Kitty: Yeah... Count on the two idiots for help...

Riku: Look, I don't know why I trust them. They have this... Feeling to them. When Maleficent talked with Soejammy, he was the sort to joke at first. But the mention of Chronos REALLY got to him. You may not know it, but he does get serious when needed to.

Kitty: I know they tend to be more on the joking side, drives me absolutely insane with their antics! ...But I know they're serious too... Just hard to tell with them sometimes.

Donald: The fact you have any trust in those palookas is a complete mystery to me. Why should I even trust them??? The first idiot kept hitting me with magic!!!

Kitty: I know, but... When it has come down to us being in danger, he has risked his life for us too. I know they may not seem easy to trust... But I know their hearts are always in the right place for those they care about and want to do the right thing. If you can't trust in them, can you at least trust these words?

Donald looked me in the eyes as he sighed in defeat.

Donald: Fine... But I hold no promises in using magic against the bigger idiot in our group!

Kitty: Oh do it! Fair game with how he constantly does it to you.

Soejammy (Outside): FIRE!!

Hearing Soejammy, a ball of fire then shot past me and hits Donald dead on in his bill as I looked down outside and saw Soejammy and Nintega wrestling on the ground as Nintega was holding on tightly to Oblivion while Soejammy was holding the handle of it. How did that even HIT Donald!?

Donald: I'M GONNA END HIM!!! I SWEAR IT!!!

Donald began to quack and wave his arms like a maniac at this point as he was getting so fed up with being hit by magic. I was about ready to knock both palookas around the head and stop the fight to get back on track myself. Before I could do that thought, there was an explosion near the palace as smoke began to rise.

Aladdin: What was that!?

Jasmine: Oh no! That smoke is coming from the gate to the Palace!!

Goofy: Then we better get there fast!!

Sora: Jasmine! You stay here! We'll go see what happened!

Nodding her head, Jasmine began to wait here as we all dashed off to the palace. But I did stop a moment to call out to Jammy and Simp- Nintega!

Kitty: If you two are done fighting, we have an ACTUAL situation at the Palace gates where there is smoke!!!

Not waiting for their reactions, I quickly hurried to follow the rest of the group to the Palace gates.

Location: Palace gates.

With the way to the Palace gates being blocked off by debris, we had to take an alternate route to get there. By going higher up, we were able to reach an area above the Palace gates as we all looked down from where we were standing to see Jafar there. Knowing we couldn't avoid a confrontation, Sora and Aladdin jumped down as the rest of us followed. As we did, Jafar turned to look at us.

Jafar: Setting your heights a little high, aren't you, boy? Back to your hole, street rat.

Aladdin: Jafar! What do you think you're doing!?

Jafar: Oh, nothing much. Except setting the perfect bait for street rats such as yourselves.

Aladdin: What are you talking about???

Aladdin gasped as he froze up as I looked at him with a hand on his shoulder. Following the arm, I looked with widened eyes of who I saw. It was Chronos.

Chronos: A trap to get close enough to you, street rat.

In an instant, Chronos then vanished and was already near where Jafar was. What I looked to see what was in his hand however, made me pale.

Kitty: ALADDIN!! HE HAS THE LAMP!!!

Aladdin: WHAT!?

Aladdin began to check himself and looked at Chronos to know it was the lamp he stole.

Chronos: What? Did you not want to lose this?

Aladdin: H-How did you even-!?

Chronos: If you ask something like that, you'll not like how it ends. I never like leaving loose ends. But first, since Jafar has been so helpful in setting this trap up...

I watched as Chronos rubbed the lamp and summoned out Genie.

Genie: Hello Al! What can I do for wish number-

Chronos: Do not mistake me as the street rat, you blue baboon.

Genie looked at Chronos as he turned into a LITERAL blue baboon and began to monkey about. Chronos suddenly had Genie by the neck as he made him look Chronos in the eyes.

Chronos: DO NOT TOY WITH ME! I AM YOUR MASTER NOW! YOU WILL DO AS I SAY FROM HERE ON OTHERWISE!!!

Genie then turned back to his normal self and smiled sheepishly.

Genie: A-As you wish... Master...

Aladdin: GENIE!!!

Genie: Sorry Al... The one with the lamp calls the shots... I don't have any choice...

Chronos: For my first wish!! I command you to bring Princess Jasmine to us!!!

Genie sighed as he then used his magic to cause Jasmine to poof into his arms.

Jasmine: Wh-What!?

Aladdin: JASMINE!!!

Princess Jasmine was then brought down to where Chronos was as she tried to struggle away, but Chronos then had a firm hand on her.

Chronos: You escaped us once, but you won't do it again.

Jasmine: LET ME GO!!!

Aladdin: If you hurt her, I'll-!

Tossing Jasmine to the ground, Chronos was suddenly in front of Aladdin as he had to back up from the surprise approach.

Chronos: You'll do what? Hit me with your flimsy sword? All that would do is TICKLE in the face of being pitiful.

Chronos pulled an arm back and slammed it into the wall next to Aladdin as he trembled from the loud crunch the wall made.

Chronos: Learn your place, RAT...

Chronos then moved back as Jasmine tried to get up and held onto her tightly as he then picked her up and placed her in a jar. This wasn't a normal jar though as it was another Heartless called the Pot Spider.

Chronos: You know where to meet, Jafar. Do NOT be late.

Jafar: I will not. Thank you for your assistance.

Chronos looked at me in the eyes, myself tensing from fear, as he called out to me.

Chronos: Tell your pitiful idiot he missed his chance in-

As Chronos was saying that, an explosion came from the debris behind us as we heard struggling noises and a dust cloud rolling past us. Grunts were being heard as I knew who was in that smoke. If it wasn't for fear, I would be moving to them and bonking them HARD on the heads. Actually, I'll do that when Chronos hopefully leaves...

Soejammy: Take this you yellow membrane!

Nintega: Take this you hairy monkey!

Soejammy: Beat is the monkey, you Genshin Impact girl-loving simp!

Nintega: I AM NOT A SIMP!!!

Soejammy: I know you look at that b-!!!

Oh screw this, this needs to stop. Screw fear and Chronos right now, let me regret it later!

Kitty: YOU IDIOTS!!! WE ARE IN DANGER WITH CHRONOS RIGHT HERE!!!!! GET SERIOUS RIGHT NOW OR I WILL TURN YOU BOTH INTO OSTRICHES IN THE SAND!!!

As if getting their act together, I was surprised to see Jammy and Nintega then salute... But the most surprising part was that they were in military uniforms!!!

Soejammy and Nintega: REPORTING FOR DUTY, MA'AM!!!

I began to sweat at their antics as I then went up and slapped both of them on the face hard and glared at them with my claws out!

Kitty: STOP MESSING AROUND FOR ONCE!! While you two were fighting over a joking comment, we could have just DIED in a second and you would have been too late!!! Chronos has just gotten the lamp from Aladdin, and wished for Princess Jasmine to be here, so guess who's caught again? All because YOU TWO CAN'T BE SERIOUS!!!

I may have been angry and ready to tear into them, unsure with words or claws or even both, but I was shaking like a leaf as I knew we couldn't fight Chronos and really may not have been here speaking if the worst had happened. Before I knew anything, Jammy and Nintega had gotten their military clothes off and brandished their Keyblades. How did they get changed back so quick!? Actually, best not to know with these two.

Kitty: OH, NOW YOU WANT TO GET SERIOUS!?!?!?

Soejammy: What are you talking about?

Nintega: We're always serious.

I felt like a monochrome black and white bear with my claws out and a tick mark on my head, just needed the robotic red eye to complete the look.

Kitty: YOU TWO ARE THE BIGGEST IDIOTS I KNOW!!! UGH!

I watched from the back of Jammy that there was tension in the air with the two looking at each other. I had read the stories with Chronos involved in Guardian so far, but that's all I knew... From what I know on that and Jammy's account... He had been attacked by drones while trying to protect the characters in his story...

Soejammy: So... We finally got to meet face to face... Chronos...

Chronos: Ah, the Author. Well... This was not part of my plans to see you here.

Soejammy: Cut the bullshit. Just what are you doing?

Chronos: If you want to know... You're gonna have to fight it out of me.

I wanted to warn Jammy about Chronos, but instantly saw him running towards Chronos with his Oblivion at the ready! The next thing anyone knew, Chronos and Jammy were gone, but heard a slam happening above us as Chronos had dug Jammy into the wall!

Chronos: Pathetic. You know of my secret, yet you can't even stand any hopes of a chance. Is this ALL you've got?

Soejammy: Tch... Asshole... Using Time Stop powers...

They then vanished again as Jammy and Chronos were in the stand with Jammy shocked they moved again and were punched in the gut.

Soejammy: GAH!!!

Chronos: You'd think with all the planning you've been doing, you would have had a chance to counter my power... Hopeless...

The next instant, they appeared in the middle as Jammy was being punched left and right and kicked into the air, then instantly slammed down by Chronos! Chronos was then floating in the air as he looked down at Jammy in being badly damaged.

Chronos: You had all this power behind the computer with your mind, but in a real fight, you are just weak like the rest. You are nothing.

Soejammy: Just... Shut it...

Jammy began to stand back up as he supported himself with Oblivion before casting Cure on himself. Looking at Chronos, Jammy glared at him.

Soejammy: Everyone has a weakness. I will find a way to exploit your Time Stop. THAT is a promise.

Chronos: Until then...

Widening my eyes, I began to see Chronos do instances of moving fast around Jammy- No! I know what he is doing! He's stopping time every split second to just get a better angle to keep punching Jammy on the recoils! On the next instance, Chronos then uppercuts Jammy at the chin to then grab his foot to slam him down!!

Soejammy: AUGH!!!

Nintega: JAMMY!!!

Before Nintega could charge in, Jammy held a hand up to stop Nintega and keep him away.

Soejammy: You take one step from that area, HE WILL KILL YOU!!

Nintega and Kitty: AND HE COULD KILL YOU AT ANY MOMENT!!!

Jammy shook his head as he looked at Chronos dead in the eyes.

Soejammy: If you wanted me dead, I wouldn't be alive right now. You're just toying with me, to break my spirit... Am I right...?

Chronos stood there as he looked at Jammy.

Chronos: Why get my hands dirty with your blood, when I can have someone else do it for me? For me, I'm just enjoying beating the shit out of someone pathetic as you.

Soejammy: Yeah... I'm PRETTY pathetic...

Chronos: Come again?

Jammy then began to get up as he looked at Chronos in the red eye and spoke.

Soejammy: You're just like every other villain... Toying the heroes... Getting their hopes up... Crushing their spirits... Kill them when you see fit... You're just like EVERY other villain that likes to toy with their prey BEFORE finishing them... Because you want them to suffer and think you're stronger... You're not. Once I get time magic... I'll be sure to use it to counter your time stopping power... Because you only have a limited use before it recharges... Am I right...?

Chronos didn't say anything as Jammy spat blood on his mask.

Soejammy: I'll let you have this win for now, but when I get a fighting chance... I won't hesitate to end you if I can...

Before Jammy could walk away, Chronos then grabbed him by the neck and tossed him flying past us and onto the ground in a roll before stopping.

Soejammy: Ugh...!

Kitty: JAMMY!!

Chronos: As much as it is to toy with you all in being helpless... I have other matters to attend and see through. So, enjoy what life you have. The next time we meet, I will not go as easy this time around.

With that, Chronos instantly vanished to leave Jafar here.

Jafar: Heartless! Come out! Defeat these street rats and make them suffer!!!

Upon hearing the call of their master, two creature-like entities appeared as one made a cry out. The pots nearby began to react as they then sprouted legs like the one Jasmine was in. The pots began to circle around the entities as they then began forming a line together!

Nintega: The Centipede!!!

Kitty: Now we're going into bug names!? A bug made with pots??? Just another thing you'd never normally see in everyday life.

Nintega: You think??? Just be careful of the pincers at the head and the electro whips in the back.

Kitty: Good to know, thanks for the advice..

With the fight commencing, Jafar disappears in a cloud of smoke to make his escape.

Aladdin: JASMINE!!!

We began to hear Jasmine's voice in the pot, but we didn't know which pot she was in as all the pots looked the same!!

Jasmine (Pots): Aladdin? Heeelp!

Riku: What is that thing!?

Soejammy: Centipede... Now... Do me a favor... Get down...

Nintega: OH SHIT! DUCK!!!

Donald: What did I do now!?

Nintega: Not you, Duck. GET DOWN!!!

Nintega panicked as he ordered us to duck, but when I got a chance to look up, Jammy had fired

Hearing Jammy's voice, we saw a large Fireball fly past us and collided into the Centipede Heartless as it began to writhe and screech in agony. Jammy was able to focus more of his magic after training with Merlin as to make fireballs like I could. The pots were even on fire as I watched in horror of what was going on. Aladdin got up and panicked because Jasmine could be in that fire.

Aladdin: JASMINE!!! NOOOO!!!

Aladdin then went towards the badly hurt Jammy as he punched Jammy in the head.

Aladdin: WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?

Soejammy: That thing is just a distraction... Listen carefully...

Aladdin: What are you even-!

Listening carefully, we heard Jasmine's voice.

Jasmine (Pots?): Aladdin? Heeelp!

As we kept waiting and hearing the Centipede writhe in pain from the fire still. We kept listening to Jasmine's voice.

Jasmine (Pots?): Aladdin? Heeelp!

Sora: Um... Why is Jasmine saying the same thing all the time?

Riku: Shouldn't she be yelling out about getting burned in there??

Soejammy: That's because the Princess isn't even here. They did a switch-a-roo on us without seeing it happen.

Aladdin: What!?

Nintega: Jammy speaks the truth. Basically, Centipede is just one big distraction. We could break all the pots. But then Jasmine wouldn't be in there at all.

Soejammy: Leaving me to use my new thought out magic after just practicing last night. Many Heartless died from this as test subjects.

Focusing his magic, Jammy then began focusing the tip of his Oblivion. When charging his magic, Jammy then began to head left as to begin climbing the structures nearby before jumping off!

Kitty: Jammy! What are you doing!?

Soejammy: This!

When launching the Fireball again, it was coming down, but in a bigger version than what Jammy did before!!

Nintega: HOLY CRAP! HOLY CRAP!! HOLY SHIIIIIIIT!!!

Donald: HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND, YOU PALOOKA!!!

Riku: JAMMY!!!

As the Fireball got closer, I saw the smirk at Jammy from above as he pointed his Oblivion down.

Soejammy: FIREBALL: SCATTERSHOT!!!

Firing another spell of fire down at the giant ball right now, the impact then caused the ball to separate into missiles of fire as each one began to impact against the Centipede. Almost like that of a firework! Each impact exploded as the pots were being obliterated and then the final one hit against the Centipede and vanquished it. Jammy then landed on the ground as an area of flames was left after the attack made by Jammy.

Soejammy: Come on. We need to head to the Cave of Wonders. That's where you'll find your precious Jasmine.

Casting Cure before continuing onward, we looked at Jammy as Riku looked at Sora.

Riku: Jammy seems... More serious...

Sora: Why is that???

Nintega: Because of Chronos... Let's just say... This was their first meeting seeing each other in person... And they never liked each other's guts.

Goofy: Why is that?

Before Nintega could answer, Jammy yelled out to us.

Soejammy: The more you all stand there, the more I'm leaving you all to fly on Carpet yourselves.

Looking at each other and how there was a limited way for all of us to fit on Carpet...

Kitty: JAMMY! SIT!!!

After saying that, Jammy then fell down hard and yelled in pain.

Riku: Did you really have to use that...?

Kitty: It was the only thing I could think of!! Don't blame me!!

After stopping Jammy, Goofy and Nintega soon then help Jammy up as they then take Jammy to the ship secretly as Donald looks at Aladdin.

Donald: We'll meet you there. We have our own way of getting there.

Aladdin: Okay. Just don't get lost out there.

Donald: Worry about yourself on the flying carpet. Let us handle how we get there.

After talking with Aladdin, Donald went into a shop as Aladdin looked at me.

Aladdin: You guys have some strange friends.

Kitty: Trust me... I keep QUESTIONING my sanity in being with them...

With that being said, Aladdin, Sora, Riku and I then set off on Carpet and began to head towards the Cave of Wonders.

Location: ???

Time: Night

After we arrived at the location, Carpet loaded us off as we were back in the area we saved Aladdin from.

Soejammy: Yo. You're late.

Looking over, my jaw dropped as I then saw Jammy and Nintega lounging around on lawn chairs while drinking fruit punch drinks. Even wearing vacation clothes!!!

Nintega: We've been waiting for you guys so long, we had time to change AND make us drinks!

Kitty: More like you two are just the biggest idiots to just change or pull whatever you want out of your pockets in an instant! Seriously, how do you keep doing that?!

Jammy and Nintega looked at each other and were about to say it when I held a hand up.

Kitty: Internet. Right... If you two are done treating this as a vacation, how about looking for the Cave of Wonders now? Rather get this done as fast as possible before Chronos causes any more trouble...

Soejammy: But we're already here.

Kitty: What?

I looked over to where Donald and Goofy were as they were just sitting on the sand waiting for us.

Donald: The idiots told us to come here. But I don't see any entrance.

Nintega: It's here. Ya just gotta get closer.

Donald: Closer, to WHAT!?

Jammy and Nintega looked at each other as they then walked over to Donald and picked him up.

Soejammy: Three of a kind.

Donald: Hey! What do you think you're doing!?

Jammy and Nintega began to swing Donald up and down.

Nintega: Two of a pair.

Donald: Hey! What are you two talking about matching cards!? Explain right now or-!!

Soejammy and Nintega: ACE!!

Then Jammy and Nintega threw Donald high into the air as he landed in the middle where the sand dune was filled up now. Donald got up and shook the sand off him while Jammy and Nintega got back for safety. WHY WERE THEY DOING THAT!?

Donald: You dumb, idiotic, lame brain, giant key wielding-

Donald began to quack angrily as he began to wave his arms and stomped the sands.

Donald: STOP GOOFING AROUND AND TELL US WHY WE'RE-!!!

As the ground began to tremble as Donald quacked in surprise.

Soejammy: The conditions have been met!

Nintega: The screams of the angry duck have awakened the beast!!!

Donald: WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!?

As Donald kept stomping the ground, one last jump to land on the sands caused the sand to erupt with Donald turning around to look at what we all saw. The lion head that marked the entrance to the Cave of Wonders Guardian!!! But something was strange, it was meant to have yellow eyes, but instead they were purple. It's almost as if...

Soejammy: Well, time to get busy. Right Nintega?

Nintega: Yup. Got a fight on our hands.

I looked back and saw Jammy and Nintega had already changed into their normal attire and could see them stretching with their Keyblades out! HOW ARE THEY THIS FAST IN CHANGING!? SHOULDN'T THEY HAVE SAND IN THEIR PANTS RIGHT NOW!?

Kitty: What is going on here!?

Soejammy: Oh. Right. The Guardian is being controlled.

Nintega: Meaning Jafar and Heartless have control over it.

Donald: Oh good to know NOW!!!

Goofy: How do we get it out of the darkness' control?!

Soejammy: Easy. Attack the eyes and get the darkness out of them.

Nintega: After that, we have access to the Cave of Wonders.

The group just stood in silence as I rushed up to Nintega and Jammy.

Kitty: HAVE YOU TWO LOST YOUR MINDS OR SOMETHING!?

Nintega and Jammy looked at each other and scratched their heads

Soejammy: "Lost our minds?" Nintega, have we lost our minds?

Nintega: No, we always act like this.

Soejammy: Exactly.

Kitty: If you two think it's so easy, then why don't you do it since you know so much about it?!

Jammy and Nintega just stared at me as if I had just said something strange, and then they looked at each other as Donald just stared at the silence.

Donald: Why aren't they doing anything...?

Riku: Kitty...? Did you break them...?

While I looked at both of the idiots, they began to smile slowly in happiness as I began to panic and paled even more than I did seeing Chronos!!

Kitty: Oh this is not good... Everyone back away from the Guardian now unless you want to be caught in the crossfire!!! They're planning something! That's NEVER a good sign!

As the others and myself began to move to get to a safer spot, we heard yelping and screams of joy with some explosions happening as the ground was shaking.

Soejammy: NINTEGA!!! GET THAT ONE TO YOUR RIGHT!!

Nintega: YOU MEAN THIS ONE!?

Soejammy: YES!!! THROW IT HERE!!!

A scream of a Heartless Bandit could be heard as I looked to see Nintega had thrown the Heartless at Jammy, who caught it by the leg and began to use the Heartless AS A WEAPON!!!

Soejammy: The lady has unshackled our restraints!! WE ARE FREE!!!

Nintega: THE TIME TO GIVE THIS LIONHEAD THE MEANING OF A BEATDOWN HAS COME!!! SHOW IT NO MERCY BROTHER!!!

Soejammy: MOST CERTAINLY BROTHER!!!

The two began to laugh as more explosions and sounds of Heartless being beaten up could be heard as I slowly took myself around the corner and held my knees to my chest.

Kitty: I regret everything... What have I done...?

Donald: Let loose the apocalypse... That's what you've done.

Kitty: NOT HELPING DONALD!!!

The onslaught of explosions and cackles of two insane idiots range out as a roar from the Guardian soon made itself known before the sounds of chaos ended.

Kitty: I-Is it over...?

Donald: How should I know...?

Sora: Someone has to check.

Riku: Yeah... Sora, how about you check?

Sora then looked at Riku with a shocked expression.

Sora: ME?! What if I get my head blasted off!?

Riku: That's why I'm sending you to do it.

Sora: DON'T HAVE ME DO STUFF YOU DON'T WANT TO DO!!!

Aladdin: Well, we HAVE to send someone! Who are we going to send out?!

Looking at each other, everyone then looked towards Donald. With all eyes on him, Donald then glared and crossed his arms.

Donald: I have a life too, ya know.

Riku: And we thank you for your sacrifice. Now go check!

Donald began to grumble and stomp his way to the corner point as he looked back. I sheepishly waved at him to get him to check. Donald sighed as he poked his head around the corner.

Soejammy: THERE'S ANOTHER ONE!!!

Nintega: GET IT!!!

When he did, sounds of magic could be heard as Donald brought his head back around with a glare to stare at me.

Kitty: Um... At least you weren't fried...?

Donald just growled with his voice muffled in the ice block as he lost his balance and became upside down with the ice as the standing point. Donald crossed his arms and wiggled his webbed foot as if trying to show he was tapping his foot in annoyance like usual. Smiling more sheepishly, I got my Keyblade out as I looked at Donald.

Kitty: Can you give me enough trust to let me get you out that block of ice at least before I deal with the dumbos?

Donald just looked at me with his crossed arms as I smiled more sheepishly before casting fire magic to the smallest degree possible to melt the ice only to free Donald. Once he was free, I put my Keyblade away and began making my way around the corner with an angry look.

Kitty: SIT BOY!!!!

Shouting this again, I saw Jammy falling onto the ground, becoming an Ostrich as Nintega was laughing at his misfortune. Taking this advantage, I quickly went up to him and bonked his head hard before tapping him on the shoulder with a claw.

Kitty: And you don't get to laugh either! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?! If we didn't get to safety, we could have easily been hurt there!!!!

Nintega: To be fair... We did wait. That's why we let you all run before the fireworks happened.

Jammy was talking in the sand, but only with a muffle since his whole head was in the sand.

Nintega: Agree with you there, brother!!

I sighed as I pulled Jammy up by the collar on his jacket to get him out of the sand.

Kitty: What the hell were you saying there?

Soejammy: At least we freed the Guardian of the Cave of Wonders. Even with minimal damage to the area.

Looking around, there were scorch marks, sand spots where places had erupted, rocks scattered around and the lion's head looking beaten up before it used the sand around it to fix the structure of its head.

Kitty: Considering this is you two we're talking about... It is surprisingly minimal... Just stop being so reckless!!

Soejammy and Nintega: We can neither confirm nor promise to do that. We can only try.

Kitty: I'll take it. But if you're done causing the apocalypse, how about we all head inside now?

Soejammy: Oh, of course. We were waiting for you all to come out anyway. But all we saw that came around first was an evil looking duck.

Nintega: It was a formidable foe...

Donald: EVIL LOOKING DUCK?! FORMIDABLE FOE?! I'LL SHOW YOU AN EVIL, FORMIDABLE FOE!!!

Looking at Donald, the duck began to chase Jammy and Nintega as they raised their arms and began to rush into the Cave of Wonders by themselves.

Soejammy and Nintega: RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!

Kitty: WAIT! YOU'RE LEAVING US BEHIND! WE NEED YOU BOTH TO-

Before anyone knew it, the two idiots left us all here and rushed inside.

Kitty: -navigate the Cave of Wonders... Just... Great...

Sora: I'm surprised Donald still has any feathers left from all the stress that those two are causing him...

Riku: Agreed. I thought I saw some feathers coming off him when he chased after them.

Riku says as he points to the Cave, a small trail of feathers leading to the entrance causing us all to sweat drop. Goofy was the one to break the silence though as he looked at us.

Goofy: Well we're not going to get anywhere standing here. We'll just have to hope to catch up to them.

Aladdin: Don't worry. I went to the Cave of Wonders once. You saw me in that pile of sand some time ago.

Judging from how Aladdin was in the sand in the aftermath, I just paled.

Kitty: (I think I'm going to die here...!)

After sighing and beginning to head in, I prepared myself mentally for what was to come.

Location: Cave of Wonders

BAD IDEA! BAD IDEA! Right after we stepped foot into the Cave of Wonders, I was amazed by the sights around me, that I was now being chased by rolling boulders!! WHAT IS WITH MY LUCK!?!?!

Kitty: THIS IS SERIOUSLY THE WORST!!!

Aladdin: Kitty!

Being crashed into by something, I saw it was Aladdin that had pushed me out of the way before I ran out of floor to run away from the boulder. While this was going on, there was Heartless nearby as the others were doing their best to take care of them.

Riku: What are these Heartless!?

Donald: That yellow one just keeps striking lightning magic on me!! WAK!!!

Donald said that as he got electrocuted by the yellow Heartless. Donald had lost sight of Jammy and Nintega as he was left fighting the Heartless they left for him to deal with.

Sora: Hey! Get down here!!

Goofy: I can barely hit this thing before it goes into the air again!

Sora and Goofy were facing a Heartless with wings as it toyed with them.

Kitty: Sora! Just use thunder magic on that Heartless!

Sora: Okay!

Casting Thunder, Sora was able to hit the Heartless as it came down for him to stab his Keyblade through. The magic casted by Sora was unaffected by the yellow Heartless. Giving me a sense that thunder magic can't hurt it like the Blue Rhapsody and Red Nocturne Jammy had explained to us before.

Kitty: The yellow one is unaffected by Thunder magic! Use anything but lightning magic!

Recovering from the last attack, Donald was furious as it reminded him of Jammy striking him with that magic and casted Fire to destroy it.

Donald: If I get struck by one more lightning bolt by something or a certain someone, I'm gonna lose it!!

Kitty: At least keep your cool after getting out...? I don't want anything destroyed that causes the place to cave in on us...

Donald grumbled as he crossed his arms and began to walk further into the Cave of Wonders with Sora and Riku to not get separated. I panted as I seemed a bit uneasy getting up as Goofy came over with a helping hand.

Goofy: You okay, Kitty?

Taking Goofy's hand, I smiled softly as I was helped up.

Kitty: Thank you, Goofy. It's just... Nerves being here... I mean... It's called the "Cave of Wonders". This place is huge, almost could be called a maze and we don't know where the doofuses are. I'm surprised we haven't found them flat as pancakes...

Goofy: Would you believe Donald was like a pancake when smashed by a door back in Traverse Town?

I looked at Goofy confused before remembering thinking I heard a quacking sound as we dashed out when Zaku attacked, having to hold a laugh back when realizing it was Donald.

Kitty: O-Oh gosh, poor Donald.

Goofy: If Jammy knew, I bet he would be laughing. He does like to prank Donald.

Kitty: For the sake of Donald's sanity, my lips will be sealed on this. I am not going to tell Jammy that.

Goofy: As long as you don't tell Donald. He made me promise- Oops. I think I broke that promise.

Looking at Goofy and him looking back at me, we gave a chuckle before laughing as Aladdin called out to us.

Aladdin: Let's hurry and get going! We don't know if those Heartless things you call them will come back!

Kitty: Coming!

Not wanting to keep everyone waiting, we catched up to the group as we headed into the next room.

Location: Treasure Room

After almost falling into holes down below, squirted by mechanisms with water and fighting more Heartless, we were panting at this point. Some of us banged up, fried by lightning, bruises from punches and charred by fire.

Kitty: That... Was the worst trip to the Cave of Wonders...

Aladdin: They weren't here the first time I came here...

Donald: We know... This is your SECOND!

Sora: Give him a break Donald... Aladdin didn't expect to come back here so soon after what happened.

Riku: Have you guys been fighting these things all this time while I was with Maleficent?

Everyone could only give a nod to answer Riku's question, as we couldn't even recall all the times we've had to fight these guys practically every step we took sometimes. Riku looked off to the side as he put his Soul Eater away.

Riku: I... I'm sorry. You all were worried about me when I went through that portal at Destiny Island, and now... Could things have been worse if I stayed with them...?

???: As a matter of fact my dear boy, yes.

Hearing an accent, we all looked up and became shocked at who we saw. Up above us, in lawn chairs once again, was Nintega and Jammy as they had drinks in their hands with some shades on along with Hawaiian shirts and shorts. WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS AGAIN!?

Kitty: Not even going to question it or say anything... Happen to have any more chairs available...?

Jammy looked around and dug his hand into a pile of gold as he produced a lawn chair from the pile.

Soejammy: Knock yourself out.

Nintega: If you do it's quite relaxing. Watch.

Nintega then went to Jammy as he bonked him in the head to see stars while relaxing comfortably in the chair.

Soejammy: ThE uLtImAtE rElAxAtIoN...

Donald was cracking up laughing at Jammy having the misfortune instead of him for once, snickers coming from the rest of the group. Before anyone knew it though, a voice came from behind Donald.

Soejammy: And just what are you laughing at, flame roasted duck?

Instantly the laughter stopped from Donald as he slowly turned around to face Jammy. When I looked, I almost paled as Donald as Jammy was doing the signature look of Captain Yamato from the Naruto series with a flashlight casting a light upward, his eyes very wide and lifeless along with some shadows behind him.

Soejammy: Pray tell... Just what are you laughing at... Duck...?

Donald didn't even say anything as instead of being a roast duck, he was the complete opposite as a frozen duck instead. Pointing a finger to push against Donald, Jammy pushed Donald softly to have him fall backwards onto his back like a log. Tossing the flashlight away in a random location, Jammy looked up at Nintega and yelled up.

Soejammy: Okay! You can deflate the substitute balloon double!

Kitty: "Double???"

Looking back up, I took a closer look as my eyes widened in shock at how the Jammy I saw up there then looked more like a blow-up look-a-like of Jammy!!!

Soejammy (blow-up): I hAvE a HaNkErInG fOr A bUrGeR...

Nintega: Yeah yeah. Whatever you say you ballon.

Nintega took a needle out and popped the balloon of Jammy. This caused Jammy to yell and look at Nintega.

Soejammy: NOOOOOOO!!! THAT WAS MY BROTHER!!!!!

Donald: I may have said that I wouldn't know how to handle two of you... I DIDN'T MEAN IT LITERALLY!!!

Taking Donald by the bill, Jammy then threw him into a pile of gold.

Soejammy: DON'T YOU DISRESPECT MY BROTHER, NINTEGA!!!

Nintega then appeared next to Jammy and placed an arm around Jammy's shoulder.

Nintega: YEAH!! YOU SAID IT BROTHER!!!

Taking Nintega by the throat next with a glowing blue eye, Jammy then threw him into the same pile as Donald! WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!?

Soejammy: DON'T YOU DARE TALK TO ME! YOU GOD DAMNED DIRTY BROTHER KILLER!!!

I just stood there with the biggest look of shock on my face as I just watched Jammy then began running to catch up with Nintega and dive into gold like Scrooge McDuck. Good grief... Jafar was right when we first met him, how HAVE we all survived this long with each other?! Aladdin, completely understandably worried about Jasmine and Genie, seemed to just want the chaos to end so we could try rescuing Jasmine.

Aladdin: Can you please stop messing around?! Jasmine is in danger and Genie is in enemy hands!!

Popping their heads out of the coin piles, Jammy and Nintega then began to just walk out of the pile as Donald struggled to get himself out.

Donald: HOW ARE YOU TWO THIS CHAOTIC!?

Soejammy: You do realize you're talking to two idiots who like to cause havoc, right?

Nintega: Seems an understatement to me.

Kitty: At least they admit it...

Soejammy & Nintega: And we don't give a FUCK about it~

Donald and Kitty: WE ALREADY KNOW THAT!!!

Jammy and Nintega laughed as they turned to the doorway and suddenly went silent before Jammy began to speak.

Soejammy: From here onward... We are solely focused on taking that fake wizard out.

Nintega: Anyone who gets in our way of fighting him, will seriously get hurt. Understood?

Remembering the scene with the Cave of Wonders Guardian, no one dared say anything to argue against them as we all just agreed.

Soejammy: Well~ Let's get in there~!!

Jammy then began to skip inside while screaming in joy!!!

Nintega: Right behind you~!

AND THEN SO DID NINTEGA!!! EVERYTHING THEY JUST SAID IS THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE!!!

Kitty: WHAT HAPPENED TO BEING SERIOUS!?!?!? Ugh... I give up... Let's just follow them to make sure they don't get themselves killed...

Those dummies! Ugh! They are going to annoy the wrong person and really get themselves killed! May drive me insane, but they're my friends and Nintega is like a brother to me too... I still care about them. With this thought in mind, I followed after them absolutely scared to the bone what they might do next as everyone else began following too.

Location: Lamp Chamber.

As we charged in, we then stopped to see Jammy and Nintega were already on the ground!!! They looked like they were bruised and beaten to near death as I worried about them greatly!

Kitty: WHAT HAPPENED?! THEY JUST GOT HERE AND ALREADY ON THE GROUND!?

Everyone looked at Jafar, including myself as Jafar waved his staff.

Jafar: You dare accuse me!? I didn't do a thing to them! They talked about being quiet and pretending to have fought me so they could sit this out!!!

Jammy and Nintega then got up and looked angry at Jafar.

Soejammy: YO!!

Nintega: YOU COULD HAVE PLAYED ALONG!!!

Looking at the idiots that I swear I am going to end up killing myself one day with their antics if they keep making me worry, I deadpanned as I looked at Jafar.

Kitty: Forgive us for accusing you Jafar. We should have known they would do something like that...

Jafar: Quite so. But alas, you being here is problematic for me and my endeavors.

Aladdin: What do you mean by that!?

Jafar: You see, street rat. We are not but just one in this SMALL world we live in. For you see, there are many others. Just ask your "friends" that question yourself.

Aladdin looked at us wondering what Jafar was meaning as I looked at Aladdin.

Kitty: Aladdin, we can't explain this right now. We will once we can get you AND Jasmine to safety. I promise.

Sora: Jafar! What do you plan to do with Princess Jasmine!?

Jafar began to chuckle as he looked at Sora.

Jafar: Why ask me, when you can ask your "friend" Riku? He had stayed with us after all.

Sora then looked at Riku as Sora was shocked Jafar knew him.

Riku: Jasmine is someone who is special... Like her and some others... There are 7 Princesses of Heart. Hearts made of pure light that not even the Darkness can destroy. Because of this, there is a reason why there are 7...

Jafar: And with those 7, their pure light will be the key to opening the door!

Goofy and Donald looked at each other confused.

Goofy: "Open?"

Donald: "The door?"

Jafar: For you see, we already have 5 Princesses of Heart. I believe you know of a girl such as Alice?

Sora gasped as he looked back at Jafar.

Sora: What!? So she's with you guys!?!?

Jafar chuckled maliciously as he looked at Sora.

Jafar: Of course. And it was all thanks to the help of your dear friend, Riku.

There were many shocked looks around the room as Riku was in a difficult position to speak as there were some eyes of being unable to understand what was going on. But before we could even try and focus, Jafar began to speak once more.

Jafar: But you fools won't live to see what lies beyond the door we speak of. Genie! My second wish. Crush them!

We all looked at Genie, who was hanging his head low, as Aladdin called out to him.

Aladdin: Genie, no!

Keeping his head hung low as he didn't even look at Aladdin, Genie gave his response.

Genie: Sorry Al. The one with the lamp calls the shots. I don't have a choice.

As Jafar used magic from his staff to seal the exits so we couldn't even escape, Sora and myself got our Keyblades out as we all prepared for a fight. Riku, however, growled and began to charge in towards Jafar with his weapon out and ready.

Riku: I'll make you pay for saying that!!

Jafar: What's the matter boy? Can't handle the truth!?

Riku: No! That's a lie!

Riku tried to attack where Jafar was, but missed his attack as Jafar became intangible!

Jafar: Not so fast boy! We're just getting started!

Becoming solid again, Jafar then swung his staff and sent Riku flying into the shallow water around the middle where Jammy and Nintega were.

Soejammy: Have you come to join us for a drink in the water?

Nintega: It's quite refreshing.

Riku: Can you two get serious already!?

Before the three could react, Genie then slammed them with his hand to send them flying into a wall in the room.

Soejammy: Okay... That actually hurts...

Nintega: Yeah... Not lying there...

Riku: Seriously... We're going to die if you two keep acting like this...

Popping themselves out of the wall and cracking their necks, Jammy got into a stance while Nintega's neck was stuck staying tilted to the side while yelling.

Soejammy: Okay! Let's get serious Nintega!

Nintega: I GOT MY NECK STUCK LIKE A KRILLIN!!!

Donald: WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE IF YOU CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING BUT YOUR STUPID CHAOS FOR ONE SECOND!!!

Genie: WATCH OUT!!

I looked to see Genie was holding himself back before he began to swing his fist down as we all scurried to get away in time.

Kitty: Jammy! Nintega! Please for once, THINK OF ANYONE BUT YOUR DAMN SELVES!!!

Soejammy: Okay. Okay! We will TRY!

Kitty: Oh freaking say that we all your FRIENDS are DEAD!!

Nintega fixed his neck as he then clapped his hands as he then went to the middle of the room as he looked at Jafar.

Nintega: Okay Jafar, have you ever heard of a Sandstorm curse?

Jafar: What curse are you talking about?!

Nintega: This one~

Nintega clapped his hands as he began to do a weird chant with some movement of his arms and being upside down. Nintega began to take other positions as he was getting louder with the winds picking up. When Nintega began to arch his back and finish what he was about to do, a snapping could be heard in the room. Meaning it was Nintega's back that got broken.

Nintega: OW!! MY BACK!!!

Nintega then fell down as he was stuck in that position as Jammy then rushed up to him.

Soejammy: NINTEGA!! YOU MONSTER!!! YOU BROKE HIS BACK!!!

Jafar went wide eyed as he looked at Jammy in being accused.

Jafar: What are you talking about!? He broke his own back!!

Soejammy: Whatever!! It was a poor attempt at the curse. But I will show you what a REAL Sandstorm curse is!!

Kitty: Wait! Not you too!!!

Jammy began to do the same movements like Nintega did as he began to reach his climax for the curse, but before he could finish, there was a loud snap again. This time... Jammy's back was broken.

Soejammy: MY BACK!!! CURSE YOU AND YOUR DAMN SORCERY!!!

Jafar: I DID NO SUCH THING!!!

Like Nintega, Jammy then fell forward onto his face. Everyone looked like their patience was just about ready to snap as Kitty said what everyone was thinking.

Kitty: If you two want to mess around and risk your own lifes, go ahead! But do it when THE PEOPLE WANT TO LIVE AREN'T WITH YOU!!

Getting back up and helping the other realign their backs, Jammy and Nintega then looked at Jafar with serious looks. More serious than I thought they could be. Less than what I thought, but that isn't important...

Soejammy: Okay, Nintega... This next move I am about to do is dangerous. Do you think you're prepared for this?

Nintega: You know I am with you all the way! Just tell me what to do and I will help!

From the look of it, both seemed like they were finally serious. That was, until I saw Jammy putting a rotary phone on his head.

Soejammy: Okay Jafar!!! I'm about to attempt to defeat you with this!!! Here goes!!! My super secret technique!!!

Jammy began to power up with energy as a light began to shine off him and around anything in the room. When the light finally died down, I was able to see again, but I wish I didn't...

Donald: What even is this?!

Aladdin: This is just crazy...

Sora: Try being with him 24/7...

Riku: How did he even...?!?!

What they were all looking at... The room was filled with cannons...

Soejammy: Secret Technique: Monkey Land Super Fist!!!

After Jammy said that, monkeys came out of the cannons with rotary telephones on their heads as well!! Jafar was just as confused as he was in shock as well!!!

Jafar: What even is this?!?! Where did they even come from!?!?

Jammy smirked as he explained with a backdrop and projection screen.

Soejammy: I prepped this room with these primates three days ago in advance~

Soejammy (Projection): Number 56: You go in this one.

Monkey 56 (Projection): Right!

Jafar: You were not here three days ago!!! You did not have these monkeys either!!!

Soejammy: Maybe you're just blind. Or maybe about to go deaf.

Jafar: What is that even supposed to-!?!?

As Jafar began to say that, the monkeys with the rotary phones began to ring loudly. It didn't seem to affect us, but it did to Jafar for some reason.

Jafar: MY EARS!!! WHY IS IT SO LOUD!?!?

Soejammy: I figured that if I have every phone set to a certain frequency, the ringing of the monkeys will target the eardrums of anyone they see as a threat!!!

As Jammy said that Jafar began to scream in pain. It looked like it was working, until Jammy and Nintega began to hold their ears in pain also. WAIT!!! DID THAT MEAN THE DIRTY APES SAW THEM AS THREATS TOO!?!? As Jafar held his head, Jammy and Nintega were behind him now with rotary phones on their heads too!!!

Soejammy & Nintega: Answer it!!!

Jafar: Silence you fools!!!

Jammy and Nintega then began to hold Jafar by his arms to allow the ringing to hit his ears.

Jafar: GENIE!!!

Genie then rushed over to smack Nintega away as he was yelling while going against the ground. When he got up he answered the phone on his head while Jammy did the same and put it to Jafar's ear. Why does this all sound familiar though...

Soejammy: Here. The call's for you.

Jafar listened closely as Nintega shouted over the phone!

Nintega (Phone): It's the wrong number!!! Jerk!!!

Jafar: GET OUT OF HERE!!!

Then suddenly, the monkeys began to leave, but they were shooting out of the cannons through the ceiling!!!

Monkeys: You hurt our feelings!!

Kitty: He didn't mean you guys!!!

Jafar began to pant as he was about to say something before putting a line up to Jafar as a voice came through.

Soejammy: Telemarketer for you.

Telemarketer (Phone): This is a collect call from Grandma Hungover, will you accept the charges? Helloooo??? Jafar-poo~

Both Jafar and Jammy looked at the phone in shock before Genie punched Jammy away!!! Jafar began to breathe as he was winded from the barrage of what Jammy and Nintega did as Riku looked at Sora for their chance. Rushing up to Jafar, both caught him off-guard and attacked at the same time. The attack then caused Jafar to yell in pain as he floated to the middle above us for safety. With him away from Jasmin, we rushed to be able to keep him cut off from her. When I saw the lamp though... I began to pale...

Jafar: Genie!! My final wish!!! I wish you to make me AN ALL POWERFUL GENIE!!

Hearing his command, Genie hesitated before granting Jafar what he wanted. As Jafar surged with power, he began to descend down as he made a hole that led to a room with lava down below. Looking down, Soejammy and Nintega smirked as they high-fived each other.

Soejammy: All according to plan~

Nintega: That was some smart planning there. Can't believe all that went EXACTLY like that. You even surprised me there.

Soejammy: Now, Nintega. Let's be honest. You helped out A LOT.

Goofy: HOW did you even set up any of that?! Where did the monkeys even come from???

With how they act like certain creatures from the Cat in the Hat, the two things looked at each other as thing number 1 began to explain.

Soejammy: That's because Nintega and I were bullshitting the entire time.

We all stood there looking at Jammy as if trying to respond as normally as possible.

Kitty: Eh...?

Nintega: He means this was all planned from the beginning.

Kitty: "Beginning...?"

Soejammy: When you guys went to save Aladdin.

Jammy then pulled down a chart as he then pointed to it with a stick with each plan laid out on the board.

Soejammy: You see, while Riku was watching Princess Jasmine in making sure nothing happened to her, Nintega and I were able to talk in peace during the night you guys went to the desert with Carpet.

Nintega: Jammy had the idea to start a fight in letting the enemy think we lost our minds to try taking advantage of us attacking each other.

Soejammy: Nintega and I didn't expect Chronos to appear to take the lamp, that part is on us for that fumble.

Nintega: As for how we got the monkeys here...

Nintega summoned out his Keyblade as the roulette was set for a specific icon that was on what looked like to be Twilight's cutie mark before the tip lighted up to show the monkeys in the room once more!

Nintega: This one took a LOT of luck to pull off as we needed illusion magic to even make this plan even work.

Soejammy: Yup. This was meant to get Jafar to his limit so that he is pushed to becoming a genie. Because when you're a genie-

Genie: -you get your own lamp! OH WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT!!

The rest of us all looked at each other, unsure exactly what to think of all of this. But even Donald had to admit, at least there was a method to the madness in this case.

Donald: Well you may have pulled it off this time... But this was still completely reckless!!!

Jammy laughed and crossed his arms.

Soejammy: Reckless for YOU, ya mean.

Donald looked as if he would blow a fuse as his face was turning bright red. But Sora managed to stop any explosions as he looked down at where the room with the lava was.

Sora: Should someone stay here with Princess Jasmine to make sure she's safe while everyone else deals with Jafar?

Soejammy: Who is volunteering?

Kitty: Easy, the stupid simphead. He caused a lot of trouble helping with your stupid plans. But you're one of the best fighters, so we would need your help.

Nintega looked at me as he had a few tick marks popping out of his head.

Nintega: EXCUSE ME!?

Kitty: You heard me. Now, go watch the princess and keep her safe.

Nintega was about to refute what I was saying until I glared at him.

Kitty: If you want to make me angrier than what you two have done today... You will see it! One. Claw. At. A. TIME! Starting with the hair!

The Simp paled as he saw me produce my claws out with a glint in my eye knowing I would do it, just like I claw at his hair all the time.

Nintega: Okay, okay, point taken! Just leave the hair out of this!!

Kitty: Good. Now. I'm done with Jafar and his games along with this cave.... I just want him finished now and to get out before the cave collapses on us. If we're all done wasting time, I just want to get this battle over with.

Everyone looked at me and thought they were hearing things.

Sora: Kitty? Being authoritative??

Donald: Everything is relative.

Soejammy: I can't even see it. Nor alone hear it.

Answering to Jammy's smart mouth lip, I hissed as I just got behind him and smirked. This is going to be fun~ Getting out my Keyblade, I pointed it at him as I know this would make sure he wasn't hurt from the fall down.

Kitty: What is it you always do to Donald? Oh yeah... Freeze ray isn't it?

Soejammy: Um... To be fair... My big brain acts like an idiot of all times kinda... Worked in regards to dropping Jafar's guard down. So, if you can... Can I get off a LITTLE easy...? Eh...?

I could see Donald about ready to laugh as I smirked more and looked at him.

Kitty: Hey Donald! How about some revenge of your own for all the times he froze you?

Jammy then began to glare at me in giving Donald a chance to do something as pointed a finger at me.

Soejammy: Hey! Don't give the goose the damn gun!

Donald: GOOSE?! OH THAT'S IT!! ON THE COUNT OF THREE!!

Donald and Kitty: One... Two... THREE! FREEZE RAY!

As we said three, we both used our ice magic on Jammy to freeze him in an ice block, Donald taking great pleasure to push him down in it to the room below.

Donald: That. Never felt any better until now.

Kitty: You do realize you just said Jammy's signature talk to freeze him, right? He heard you say that.

Donald then widened his eyes and looked back at me with a glare.

Donald: And now the fun is already ruined.

Kitty: Eh, at least there's a stepping stone for a better land. Best get to it before the heat melts the ice.

Looking down below, we all swallowed our pride and each one began to jump down to aim for the fool in ice to land on before stepping onto the actual ground. As soon as I jumped down, my high in anger and assertive control soon began to go away as I realized while jumping down.

Kitty: WHY AM I GOING TOWARDS THE DANGER!?

As I couldn't stop my descent down, I regretted every choice that I made up till this point during my high in anger.

Location: Lower Chamber

Falling down and screaming my head off at what I had gotten myself into, I felt someone catch me as I looked to see it was the idiot I froze in ice.

Soejammy: Dropping in? Or are you just falling for me~?

Kitty: Must you always joke around at the WORST times to do it?! Put me down baka!!! But thank you for catching me...

Jammy rolled his eyes as he set me down on my feet as I fixed my jacket and pants to look around. It was a hot room with a floor that seemed to shift around on its own as the pool around us was lava!

Kitty: I really jumped into a frying pan full of danger this time...! And where is Jafar...? Pretty sure he came down here...

Soejammy: You really want to know? You shouldn't have asked that.

Puffing my cheeks, I looked at Jammy with a deadpan look.

Kitty: Isn't this the whole reason we came down into this lava trap of a room?

Soejammy: Yes. But getting Jafar... Isn't as easy as you think it is.

Kitty: It's never easy at all... WHY IS THAT!?

Hearing the rupturing sound behind me, Riku gasped as he began to back up.

Riku: IS THAT... JAFAR!?

Sora: That's what he turned into!?

Aladdin: This is NOT good!

Shakingly turning around, I got a good look to see Jafar was behind me, but he looked like a red Genie, but in his own visage as he stared right at me.

Jafar Genie: Why hello, street rats.

I began to pale when seeing him up this close to me as I then toppled over when trying to back away fast in fright. Now I can understand what people mean by life flashing before your eyes...

Kitty: YOU NEVER SAID HE WAS GOING TO BE THIS BIG!!!

Soejammy: You never asked.

Kitty: I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO ASK!!! You and Thing number 2 always just give the information even when NOT prompted!

Soejammy: Doing that is too hard. I just let things happen now as it gives me a good kick to see reactions~

Kitty: If I'm killed here... I'm haunting you in the afterlife...

Soejammy: Well, I won't let that happen to such a pretty girl like you~

Kitty: Enough with the flirts or jokes or whatever they are! Don't actually want to die here! Please say you have a plan?!

Soejammy: Of course I do. In fact, this is the easiest boss fight in the ENTIRE game I know.

Looking at Jafar and at Jammy, I waited for a few moments for Jammy to laugh at my reaction as I became shocked even more.

Kitty: WHAT!?

Soejammy: Forgot the big, red Genie over there and just look for the bird with the lamp. See? Simple.

Everyone looked at Jammy as if he was even more insane than usual.

Sora: You couldn't have said that before?!

Goofy: That would have been handy to know earlier!

Soejammy: Would you have believed me unless you saw that?

Jammy pointed to a specific place as we all looked to where Iago was. Riku was the one to break the silence, looking between Jammy and Iago.

Riku: You're telling the truth, we just have to get the lamp from that bird?

Soejammy: Yes. That is the only way to defeat Jafar. As a Genie, Jafar may have phenomenal cosmic powers, but he has his own portable prison due to the rules of being a Genie.

Donald: Then let's just get it already!

Donald brought his wand out and was about to charge straight towards Iago in need to attack him, but the floor shifted on its own and Donald fell to another spot on the floor.

Soejammy: Did I forget to mention that the floors shift around?

Donald: YES!! YOU DID!!!

Soejammy: That was on purpose because you froze me in ice!

Donald: YOU DO IT TO ME ALL THE TIME!!!

Soejammy: And every time is always glorious when I do it~

Unsure whether it was the heat from the lava or his temper rising, Donald's face was bright red. But taking some deep breaths, he just looked at Jammy with an annoyed glare.

Donald: I'll deal with you when we finish this boss...

Soejammy: That is, IF you can handle me~

Donald was getting angrier by the second as I looked at Jammy with a glare.

Kitty: Sit boy!!

I then watched Jammy fall to the ground as I walked up to him and placed a foot on his back.

Kitty: Stop goofing around!!

Soejammy: It's my signature trademark!

Kitty: Well... Then sit.

Jammy then got dug deeper into the floor slightly, but I felt it wasn't enough yet.

Kitty: SIT!! Sitsitsitsitsit!! Sit sit sit sit sit sit sit!!! SITSITSITSITSITSITSITSIT!!!

Jammy was yelling as his body was going into the floor now as I watched.

Soejammy (In hole): ARE YA DONE?! Cause I'm coming out of this hole you dug me into! And I swear, if you do that again, I will be so freaking nettled!

I smirked as I gave one last remark of my own as I saw Jammy climbing out of the hole.

Kitty: Kikou-sit.

As I said that, Jammy then began to fall back into the hole as he yelled out.

Soejammy: YOOOOOOOOOU BIIIIIIIIIIITCH!!!!

I then heard a loud crash to the bottom as I giggled in my own triumph in this.

Kitty: Now that the dumbass is out of the way, can we PLEASE focus on the flying chatterbox?!

As if knowing who I was talking about, Iago called out to me.

Iago: HEY! WHO ARE YOU CALLING A "CHATTERBOX?!"

Kitty: At least the chatterbox in question knows who I'm talking about~ Oh gosh... The insanity from the Things are getting to me too...

Soejammy (In hole): Nerrrrrrrrrd...

Kitty: SIT!!!

Soejammy (In hole): AUUUUUUGH DAMN IT!!!

Falling back down, I giggled at Jammy's misfortune as we focused back on the matter at hand.

Kitty: Okay, who has a plan?

Aladdin was the first to step forward as he looked at all of us.

Aladdin: Okay, Donald, Goofy, Sora. You three are on Iago to get that lamp. Riku, Kitty, you're with me in distracting Jafar.

I paled quickly as I looked at Aladdin.

Kitty: Why can't I get the bird!?

Riku: Do you want to argue about chasing the bird around in this heat???

Kitty: ANYTHING is bad in this heat! I'm used to rain, cold, fog, ANYTHING that isn't heat!

Soejammy (In hole): Speak for yourself...

As I looked at the hole, I was about to use the command again, but I saw Jammy flop out of the hole as he was just drenched in sweat.

Soejammy: So hoooooot... Can't... Do anything here...

Donald: THEN WHY DID YOU COME DOWN HERE THEN!?

Soejammy: To torment you, Duck...

Donald was about to use some more magic on him again, but I stopped him as I spoke.

Kitty: Let's use the magic on him later... We do need to get through this first...

Jammy just crawled against the ground as his face was dripping in sweat.

Aladdin: We'll have to leave Jammy out of this fight. He won't be able to do anything in his current condition.

Soejammy: Thank you...

As Jammy just stopped and lay on the ground helplessly, we then turned our attention to Jafar, while Sora, Donald and Goofy went after Iago. Seeing Jafar up close like this... He is so much scarier than in the movie now...

Kitty: Any chance I can go after-

Riku: Just do your best. No one is asking you to do the impossible.

Kitty: Right... No pressure here...

With the battle beginning, Jafar began to swing his arm as we all had to dodge to the side to avoid being flattened. Jammy however... became squished onto the floor. When Jafar's arm was raised, Jammy was slightly buried into the ground.

Soejammy: Ouch...!

Kitty: Sorry Jammy!

Soejammy: No worries... It feels a little cooler here...

Jafar Genie: Then let me help you with that, street rat!

Snapping his fingers, Jafar then froze Jammy in a block of ice with his hair pointing out from the sudden freezing. With how hot it is, the ice was melting fast from the lava pools around us. When Jafar tried to attack again, Riku dodged the attack with Aladdin following up to slash Jafar's wrist. With Jafar as an immortal being, normal means was impossible to end a Genie's life.

Aladdin: We have to slow him down somehow!!

Riku: With what?!

Aladdin: ANYTHING! We need to buy time for Sora and the others to get that lamp!

I looked around as I looked at my Keyblade as I recalled what Merlin said to me in our training.

Merlin (Echo): You're only as strong as you believe you are to be. If you believe in yourself, you can do ANYTHING that you put your mind to.

Kitty: Okay Merlin... Time to see what I can do... I hope...

Holding onto my Oathkeeper tightly, I closed my eyes as I began to charge up my power to my Keyblade. They wanted time to stall Jafar... I'll give them one good enough. I closed my eyes as I began trying to focus deeply inside of me on what I can push out.

Jafar Genie: You street rats are as good as dead! With you here, one push into the lava will be- Huh?!

Riku: K-Kitty???

Aladdin: I-Is this your doing???

Opening my eyes, I wondered what they were talking about as light particles were beginning to converge towards where we are as the tip of my Keyblade was gathering light to it. Slowly, but assured, it was growing in size the more light it gathered. Merlin said I was a Princess of Heart. A pure light within my heart with no room for Darkness to take root. As I kept focusing, the sphere was beginning to get bigger the more I focused on it.

Jafar Genie: Whatever it is you are doing, I'll make sure you don't do anything!!!

I didn't focus on Jafar right now as I had to keep my focus on the ball of light I was gathering. Jammy was looking at me through the ice he was trapped in as his hands were beginning to be unfrozen. While I gathered light, I began to say something as if on instinct.

Kitty: Sacred light... Hear my voice... Converge to me with the power of light...

As I kept chanting, I felt a power welling up inside as it was pouring more light to the source I was making as Jafar went under the lava to do something.

Kitty: Become the power I need to help my friends... And to save this world...

It was like something had taken charge in the face of evil as Jafar rose from under the lava with a giant boulder. Yet... I wasn't afraid for some reason.

Jafar Genie: I'll crush you with this!

With Jafar trying to get a better grip on the boulder, I still kept continuing this chant that was coming out so clean. Full of hope behind it.

Kitty: Oh power of light... Guide our battle against the Darkness... Illuminate us with your glow... So that the dark of night can never touch us...

Jafar Genie: DIE!!

Just as Jafar began trying to throw the boulder, I raised my Keyblade when the light I gathered was the most I could create.

Kitty: Cover your eyes!!! Power of Light: BLINDING FLASH!!!

When I called it out, the room was suddenly surrounded with light as my friends who could hear me closed their eyes to avoid being blinded as I didn't need to since I was at the center of it. Jafar couldn't do anything but accidentally be hit by my magic as he yelled in pain from the sudden light.

Jafar Genie: MY EYES!!! I CAN'T SEE!!!

I saw Jafar drop the boulder as it crashed onto him as I looked to see Sora struggling to get the lamp away from Iago.

Sora: Let it go...!

Iago: Buzz off kid!!!

Sora then kicked Iago as he got up and tried to make his way back to where we were as I suddenly lost strength and fell onto my hands and knees. With how sudden the power came to me, it then left as the room bathed in light suddenly ceased. I was breathing hard as my heart was racing from the strain I felt as I looked around. Aladdin and Riku stared at me when everything was said and done.

Aladdin: K-Kitty???

Riku: What was that???

Before I could answer, Jafar then rose from the lava as he was furious from what happened.

Jafar Genie: Enough games!!! I have had it with you all!!!

Sora: And we're done talking to you! Jafar, get back into your lamp!!!

Holding up Jafar's lamp, the lamp reacted to Sora's command as Jafar began to be sucked into the lamp as he was struggling to fight the command. On the way in, Jafar was able to grab onto Iago as they soon got sucked in together. From finishing that fight, I then felt a slight chill in the air as I looked at my Keyblade to see that it was glowing blue. I assumed it was the upgrade of Blizzard magic as I looked at Jammy to see the ice around him thaw faster as his Oblivion was glowing red. When the ice thawed enough, Jammy broke the ice as he patted himself down. A piece of paper floated from the sky as Jammy caught it and put it in his pocket for now.

Soejammy: Okay. We just got both the Fire and Blizzard upgrades. Now we have Fira and Blizzara.

Donald: Great... More powerful magic that you'll drive me insane with...

Soejammy: Speaking of which... MEGA FREEZE RAY!!

Firing ice from the Oblivion, Donald was now frozen in a bigger version of the ice than he was before now.

Soejammy: PAYBACK'S A BITCH, BITCH!!!

If Donald wanted us to hear him scream, there was only a faint sound of him trying to yell as the ice was still melting to the intense heat of the lava.

Soejammy: Now... Before the fowl hen melts from the ice, I want to get up there and see if Jasmine is still there.

Using the ice magic once more, Jammy then created stairs made of ice as he began to run up them.

Kitty: What are you now!? ELSA!?

Soejammy: Because the cold never bothered me anyway~!

Kitty: You would use a line from that song!!!

Soejammy: YOOOOOOOOU FUCKING KNOW IT!!!!

Hurrying up the stairs, Donald was then left behind as I apologized silently at his dismay.

Location: Lamp Chamber

When we finally got to the Lamp Chamber again, Jammy just stood still as he looked at something.

Kitty: Jammy? What are you staring- OH MY GOD!!!

Having both hands to my cheeks I looked at what Jammy was staring at before he looked at me.

Soejammy: Finally turning you into a Joestar as of yet~

Getting a tick mark from him making a joke in this situation, I just glared at him.

Kitty: Really...? THIS IS THE WORST POSSIBLE THING TO HAPPEN HERE!!

What we were seeing was Nintega bruised and badly beaten to the ground as Jasmine was nowhere to be seen. As we checked on Nintega, Aladdin was searching around for Jasmine.

Aladdin: Jasmine?! JASMINE!!!

Soejammy: She's gone, lover boy... She's been taken to another world.

Kitty: No... We were too late to save her... Why are we always too late to save everyone?!

Soejammy: Because we can't focus on every single thing that goes on. We want to do that, but we have to do what we can for now. They're not going to hurt Jasmine. They need her pure lighted heart for their door they're making. For now however...

Looking at the Keyhole in front of us, Jammy got Oblivion out as he began to walk up to the Keyhole. He was about to point to it, but stopped as he looked towards Riku.

Soejammy: Hey, want to seal this one?

Riku was surprised by being picked out of the entire group.

Riku: Why should I have to do it?!

Soejammy: Don't be like that. Here. You can use mine.

Holding out Oblivion to Riku, Jammy smiled as Riku approached him and cautiously took it from Jammy.

Riku: You... You really want me to do this?

Soejammy: Considering this is your first time on an adventure with us, sealing a keyhole is NOW a tradition~

Donald: SINCE WHEN!?

Soejammy: SiLeNcE dUcK BeFoRe I tUrN yOu InTo PaStE nExT!!!

Donald went silent as he then fell backwards from being paralyzed in fear again. Donald really does not have a backbone... Does he...? As Goofy made sure Donald was okay, Riku took Oblivion from Jammy as he pointed it at the Keyhole. At first, Oblivion did nothing as Riku was getting frustrated.

Riku: Come on! Why won't it work!

Soejammy: Stop. Stop!

Jammy grabbed Oblivion by the blade portion with his hand and looked at Riku.

Soejammy: Don't just force it. Let it be a feeling that flows through you. Let the blade connect to you. Here. I'll walk you through it.

Jammy then got next to Riku as he then began to instruct him.

Soejammy: Don't be nervous. Relax your muscles, take a few deep breaths.

Riku was a bit skeptical as he then chose to follow Jammy's instructions.

Soejammy: Now, feel your blade. Take how it looks in consideration and think of it as a living being. The blades themselves do not just get chosen by someone. The Keyblades choose who wields them themselves. Had anyone taken hold of my blade for a moment, it would just vanish to return to me or when I called out to it, like so.

Putting his hand out, Jammy focused his energy to will Oblivion back to his hand as the Keyblade turned into a dark smoke and electricity and materialized back in Jammy's hand! How did he do that???

Soejammy: Do not be afraid of the Keyblade, Riku. Because it does not fear you. Now. Take Oblivion for a moment.

Riku looked at the Keyblade as Jammy handed Oblivion to him. Jammy then looked at the Keyhole to this world.

Soejammy: Now, aim Oblivion towards the Keyhole. Focus.

Riku then did as he instructed and aimed the Keyblade to the World's Keyhole.

Soejammy: Feel the blade's power. The Keyblade doesn't just have the power to destroy, but it has the power to protect. The power to save and vanquish evil in the face of its blade. How you choose to wield it is up to you. But just like how a Keyblade can choose someone, it can also choose another in an instant. The Keyblade can save this world from the damnation of the Heartless. But we have to seal this Keyhole. Focus, close your eyes.

Riku: Why are you-

Soejammy: Don't talk, listen.

Riku shrugged as he closed his eyes to listen to Jammy.

Soejammy: Now... Imagine the Keyhole in front of you is there in your mind. Aim for it.

Giving Riku a moment, he relaxed and lifted Oblivion to the Keyhole.

Soejammy: Imagine a beam of light going into that hole. Feeding the Keyhole with light. Once it is fulfilled, a locking sound will be heard. Do it now. Focus you shall.

Taking another deep breath, Riku was trying hard to think as he then relaxed and took another deep breath to keep himself calm. Once finding his center of focus, the Oblivion began to glow softly before the tip began to react to Riku's intent before generating enough magic to send a beam of light through the Keyhole. Once it was done, a locking sound could be heard. Everyone smiled at knowing the world is safe as Jammy looked at Riku.

Soejammy: And there's the Keyhole being locked, keeping this world safe from any darkness or danger. Good job Riku.

As he opened his eyes, Riku looked at the locked Keyhole, shocked at being able to have done this.

Riku: This world really safe? No Heartless can attack it now?

Goofy: None at all. You've really done it, Riku. Congratulations!

Soejammy: Well, doesn't mean the Heartless won't be around to cause trouble, but they can't get to the World's Heart now. Making this world safe from being consumed in Darkness.

I could see a glint of hope in Riku's eyes as Oblivion returned to Jammy's hands before disappearing away until called again.

Soejammy: Well, I don't know about you, but I'm ready to get the hell out. If you excuse me.

Jammy then began to walk past us as he began to run. I was about to ask what he was doing, before some pebbles began to fall and hit the ground, and then rocks!!

Kitty: THE CAVE IS COLLAPSING!!

Aladdin: We need to get out of here and fast!!

Kitty: Wait! Jammy began to run!! HE KNEW THIS WAS GONNA HAPPEN!!! YOU IDIOT BAKA!!!

As Jammy was able to escape from my wrath as of this moment, this wasn't the last as we all had to begin escaping fast. It took some effort, but we were able to navigate our way back out to safety. With all of us having to run, Carpet helped in carrying Nintega back to town so that Nintega could be safe and then tie Jammy up from running later.

Location: Aladdin's House

Once we were FINALLY back in Agrabah, I was just relieved to be in a safe place once more as I just rested on the floor, flat like a board.

Kitty: Never... Doing that... Again...

Riku: Hopefully we'll never have to escape from a collapsing cave again...

Everyone who ran to freedom was about ready to collapse from exhaustion. No fun running in what feels like a 1000 degree heat...

Soejammy: Phew... It's so hot... Hey, Nep?

Mini-Nep then popped out of Jammy's pocket and looked at him.

Soejammy: Grab me a cold one, would ya?

Mini-Nep: Nep!

Going back into his pocket, Mini-Nep then popped back out with a Pepsi, a COLD Pepsi to be precise, and gave it to Jammy to open and drink from it.

Soejammy: AAAAAAAH~ Refreshing! Keep the other cans cold in there. Might have another one soon.

Mini-Nep: Ne-pu~

Mini-Nep then dived back into the pocket as myself and the others were looking at Jammy with many glares.

Donald: You've had drinks this ENTIRE TIME?!

Riku: And you didn't think to share?!

Goofy: That's not very nice at all Jammy.

Kitty: Please could we just have a drink...?

Soejammy: Oh, yeah. Of course. All you had to do was ask. Nep!

Popping out of Jammy's pocket again, Mini-Nep was tossing the other cans of Pepsi to each of us as Riku caught it in the air and began to drink from it.

Riku: Mmm. You know, that is refreshing.

Realizing what had just happened, Riku looked at Jammy and his pocket that produced the cans of Pepsi to us.

Riku: You just gave us a lot of those cans...

Soejammy: Yup.

Riku: And they're cold...

Soejammy: Yes.

Riku: And they were given to us by a tiny girl that lives in your pocket...

Soejammy: That is Mini-Nep, and she is my travel companion.

Riku just blinked and looked at Sora for answers.

Sora: Jammy's pockets are bigger on the inside for some reason... And yes, Mini-Nep is basically his travel companion.

Riku: Okay... Weird... But not crazy...

Aladdin just sat down as Genie then came out of the lamp.

Aladdin: So... Jasmine really is gone... If she was taken to another world like you said, I want to-

Soejammy: Nope. Sorry, we can't let you do that.

Aladdin: Huh!? Why not!?

Soejammy: Two things. One, you're a resident of this world. The existence of other worlds is meant to be a secret. Knowledge of other worlds and possibly bigger entities than what you know now can leave you stunned or shocked. Secondly, we're exceptions to that rule as being Keyblade wielders, it's our job to ensure the worlds don't get consumed by the Heartless. In a sense, we're trying to keep the order there is meant to be, but as more things happen, the less of that order is in place. If it gets too much, it will be chaos.

I looked at Jammy as I just stared at him from what he said.

Kitty: And NOW you decide to be serious for once here...?

Soejammy: We're pretty much done here unless we want to train here. But I'm pretty sure everyone is done here and wants to get moving forward.

Feeling sorry for Aladdin, Genie looked at Aladdin and came up with an idea.

Genie: Hellooooo! Earth to Al!! You still have two wishes left! Make the first wish to allow yourself to go with them and the second to find Princess Jasmine!

Aladdin looked at Genie as he then looked at Jammy who had his back to him.

Aladdin: Genie... My second wish... I want to know what world Jasmine is in.

Genie: Can do sir! One cosmic map of the universe coming right up!

Snapping his fingers, a map of the galaxy we were in suddenly appeared into his hand and gave it to Aladdin. Once it was opened it had an indicator, like a beacon that then zoomed all the way to a world where Princess Jasmine was at. On the map, it read it was called: Hallowed Bastion.

Genie: A world called "Hallowed Bastion" eh? Doesn't seem far from our world. I can poof there and back real fast as you say-

Aladdin: My final wish... I wish for your freedom Genie.

As Genie was about to attempt to save Jasmine, he became shocked to hear those words!

Genie: AL!?

With magic beginning to swirl around Genie's bottom and rise up, the magic began to get more intense as he was beginning to yell as if in slight pain until a poof happened. The magic then began to go away along with the golden cuffs around Genie's wrists. This meant Genie was finally free from his life serving masters. It always brings a tear to my eyes...

Aladdin: A deal's a deal Genie. Now you can go anywhere you want. You're your own master. But if you can, it'd be great if you go along with Jammy and his friends to find Jasmine.

Genie turned his back to Aladdin, crossing his arms as he replied.

Genie: Sorry, Al. I'm done taking orders from others. But... A favor, now that's entirely different.

As he said this, Genie turned his head to look at Aladdin with a smile before getting behind him and putting an arm over his shoulders.

Genie: I guess I could give that a try. After all, we're pals. Right, Al?

Aladdin looked at Genie, seeming to be surprised he was willing to do this even after just gaining freedom.

Aladdin: Genie...

Genie: Just leave it to me!

As Genie gave Aladdin a wink with a smile, Aladdin soon smiled back as he was happy to have Genie's help to find Jasmine. Genie was about to do something, but then we began to hear the sounds of a familiar maniacal laughter.

Zaku: HAHAHAHAHA!!! THOUGHT YOU COULD HIDE FROM US IN HERE!?

Gouf: We've been looking for your butts the entire time!? Have you even done anything!?

As the group exchanged glances with each other, Aladdin and Genie looked confused about who they were, the rest of us just groaned in annoyance as Jammy looked at them.

Soejammy: And look who's late to the party... We've already done EVERYTHING here! Sealed the Keyhole too! Did you get lost in the desert or something? We almost started missing you.

The only sound heard with Jiminy's cricket chirps as the robots didn't even say anything. This caused us to look at them, surprised how that actually is the truth.

Riku: You... Actually got lost in the desert? Why did Maleficent at the time even TRUST you?! You're pretty much nothing, but cannon fodder.

Zaku: Don't you look down on us, screwball!!

Soejammy: We're looking UP at you though. How can we look at you if not up?

Zaku: STOP TWISTING MY WORDS AROUND HUMAN!!!

Soejammy: I'm too tired to deal with them... Kitty? Get Simba. I just want to send these guys back into space already...

Kitty: Ooooooo~! I've been wanting to do this!!

Soejammy: Let them have it. I'm just... Gonna take a nap next to my best friend here... Yup... Go ahead...

As Jammy laid down next to Nintega for a nap, I took out the summon gem to bring out Simba. As I filled the gem with my magic, I then summoned out Oathkeeper to then fill it with the magic of the gem I was using. The space around us changed as if a rift in space and time was happening. When seeing a rock formation appear, a visage appeared at the top as it materialized while walking towards the edge. When reaching the edge, my eyes must have been sparkling when seeing someone I really adored in Disney. To that, it was Simba as he roared out proudly over Pride Rock!!!

Kitty: Simba! Simba!! Woohoo!!!

The others were just watching as I then coughed to recompose myself and looked at Zaku, Gouf and Dom. Simba then joined me by my side as he let me pet his mane. It was just as soft as it seems in the movies!

Kitty: So... You have two choices. Either leave now, or get blasted off into space like a certain team.

Zaku, Gouf and Dom looked at each other and then to Simba who was right next to me as they began to laugh and fall on their backs on the ship.

Zaku: YOU'RE GOING TO BEAT US!? WITH THAT FLUFFBALL!?

Gouf: You're more insane than that idiot that beats this idiot here!!

Zaku: I'M RIGHT HERE YOU KNOW!!!

Gouf: And I care, why?

As the robots kept laughing, I hissed loudly in anger at how they called Simba a fluffball when he's a proud lion, hearing Simba growling too. As I know they made their option, I just looked at Team Rocket- Um, the robots, with a smirk.

Kitty: Well you've made your decision then it seems~ You asked for it~ Simba, give them your LOUDEST roar and show them why they don't mess with lions~

Nodding his head, Simba then got into a stance as I charged up my Oathkeeper too as wind began to pick up fast as the area around us was beginning to tremble. Dom stopped laughing as he began to look around.

Dom: Duh... The forecast didn't say there was a storm.

Zaku: It's not supposed to, idiot. We're in a DESERT!! I already have sand in places where they're not meant to be!!!

Gouf: I told you to stay in the ship, but you wanted the first chance to attack them when you could.

Zaku: DON'T YOU PATRONIZE ME, YOU RUST BUCKET!!!

As the robots argued, I kept charging the magic as I looked back at the group.

Kitty: Recommendation? Cover your ears.

As the others covered their ears with what was about to happen, I then saw a Zako rise from the ship and talked to their leaders.

Zako: Umm... Zako... Shouldn't we be trying to move the ship, um... Zako...?

Zaku: WHAT DO YOU MEAN!? WE JUST GOT HERE! AND I WILL NOT MOVE FROM THIS SPOT, EVEN IF THEY-

Kitty: Blast you away? Okay, you asked for it! DO IT NOW SIMBA!

I was barely able to cover my own ears, even though they still were ringing from the roar due to being right next to Simba. The whole house was trembling as Simba roared as if on Pride Rock, the robots barely clinging onto the ship, but they all got blasted away into space. Even through the ringing in my ears, I swear I could hear their cries.

Gouf, Dom, and Zaku: WE'RE BEING BLASTED INTO SPACE!!!

And it's official... We have the robot version of Team Rocket. I smirked as I waved the Oathkeeper in my hand and rested it by my side and looked at the others.

Kitty: So, think you should mess with me and my "fluffball" lion~?

The others began to shake their heads as Genie appeared next to me.

Genie: You know, that was ONE HECK of a blast! There must be some magic in you that lets you build that much!

Being complimented by Genie, who's pretty much the master of magic? Yep... Shyness alert... Bring on the bright blush...

Genie: Would you like to carry my lamp and call on me when you need help?

I blinked as I looked at Genie, really surprised considering he was free to do as he wished even when helping find Jasmine.

Kitty: But you just got freedom! Not needing to take any orders or follow a master's wishes anymore!

Genie: And this is my choice! Al asked me to help you guys, and what better way than to be stuck on you when you need my help! Just summon me, and leave the high explosive magic to me!

I swear Donald was becoming a ghost with how white he became from the "high, explosive magic" comment, but I at least know how not to roast someone... Thinking about Genie's offer, I couldn't deny it would be useful to have a magic master helping in tough situations as I smiled.

Kitty: You do make a good point there. If this is your choice, I'd love to carry your lamp.

Genie never looked happier as he then hugged Aladdin and said his goodbyes to him and packed his luggage like he was going on vacation. Once going into the lamp, I held onto it to make sure it stayed on me at all times as Simba went back into the gem to be summoned again when needed. Once we were ready to go and assure we will get Jasmine back home, we then began to make our way to a new world ahead of us, despite the loud snoring we had to listen from TWO IDIOTS!!! HOW DID THEY NOT WAKE UP FROM THAT ROAR?!

Chapter 9. End.

Word Count: 27,469 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 103 12
"Oreo, you have to.." "No! I don't want to drink it!" Oreo stepped back quickly. "But why? You can't be like this forever.." Marcie frowned. Oreo r...
346K 14.6K 35
"AHH!" I screamed when I saw 5 boys with cat ears and tails sleeping in my bed. They all woke up and looked at me innocently. "Amethyst?" One of...
196 7 5
I'm a office worker I've been invited to my younger brother's wedding.I was excited it's been so long since I've seen my brother just when I was goin...
1.4K 84 23
Why universe why?? Or Nikki here. "You don't, again, mean him right?" "Yes, I do." She smirks. Fine. What? She is not gonna back away anyways. Tru...