Black Widow | 18+

By krooscontrol

Yes, to love someone in itself was simple, but to express that love? It wasn't something i felt I had in me... More

Disclaimer
1 | Goddess of the Hunt
2 | Hidden Truth
3 | Meetings
4 | Alleyways
5 | Weakness
6 | Turbulance
7 | Trust
8 | Excuses
9 | Bullets
10 | Unification
11 | Secrets
12 | Confrontation
13 | Sicily
14 | Normality
15 | Decisions
16 | Ashes to Ashes
18 | Apologies
19 | September
20 | Regroup
21 | Plans
22 | Gut Instinct
23 | For You
24 | Searching
25 | Why Me?
26 | Escape
27 | Emotions
28 | Healing Over Time
29 | My Boy
30 | Questions
31 | Spotted
32 | To Athens
33 | Old Behaviour
34 | Make Me
35 | Serendipity
36 | Selfish

17 | Hate Sex

35 2 0
By krooscontrol

a/n: PURE SMUT XOXOXOOX (Like literally all smut)

Leandro

I replayed the interaction over and over in my head

Artemisia walked out of the main house with Carina, the pair of them looking totally normal, but then the woman I loved was pulled into Romulo's lap as the conversation continued.

No one else thought anything of it, except for me, and maybe Domenico and Luiz.

I reined in my temper although I was challenged when I saw his hand partially slip under her dress to her thigh.

This time no one else thought anything of it, only me given my hyper-fixation on every little movement between the two of them.

I then watched as she turned her head and whispered something into his ear, what I only assumed could be the news of her staying with Carina for the night. He smirked before murmuring something to her, causing her to flicker her eyes away as a flustered look came over her.

I watched as he kissed the corner of her jaw before his hand squeezed her thigh. My anger was at an all time high at this point, so I decided to get out of there, fast.

And I was back again, waiting outside the gates smoking a cigarette in the unmarked Range Rover. It could've been anyone, it could've been Romulo. None of that mattered either way, Artemisia knew better than to fuck up and it was part of her job to sneak around through places without getting caught.

I watched as she emerged, dressed more casually this time, in a short denim skirt and a cropped white vest, her hair was tied up allowing me to imagine how I would pull on it later, and her neck was free of hickeys, just how I wanted her.

I didn't say anything when she got in the car, and neither did she; Artemisia reached for my cigarette and took a slow drag as I pulled away.

"Where are we going?" She broke the silence after a couple of minutes

"My other place," I replied, placing my hand on her bare thigh.

"You bring all your hookups there?" She said bitterly

I let out a dry chuckle as we winded further up towards my villa

"Only the ones I want to fuck when I'm engaged," I grunted

She hummed in response as I gripped her thigh tighter and stepped on the accelerator and I felt her gaze, and then I felt her hand grip my wrist and nudge it further up her thigh.

"How badly do you want to fuck me Leo?" she said lazily, my hand still slowly creeping up her thigh. I knew what she was doing, she wanted me riled up, and she was doing a great fucking job of it.

"Badly enough that I'm putting everything on the line to do it. Eyes everywhere Artemisia." I rasped, tilting my head back a little as my hand approached the apex of her thighs.

"Have you fucked her recently?" She replied casually, and my hand gripped the steering wheel tighter.

I had, mainly out of frustration, and I had only imagined it was Artemisia whilst I did it.

My silence gave her the answer she needed. "Did you think of me?" she rasped, holding my wrist at the apex of her thighs. I let out a low grunt, desperate to take back control.

"Did you? When you were letting him fuck you?" I shot back. She wanted me to break, wanted me to touch her, and I wouldn't give her that.

I ghosted the tips of my fingers over her core before she could respond, and then quickly ripped my hand away and placed it on the steering wheel.

"No, of course not." she replied, her tone was malicious, and it was clear as day she was lying.

"I guess you and I are very similar people then, because you didn't cross my mind once." I lied, but she wouldn't have been able to tell. "Mainly because if I let myself think about you I would've tracked you down and disrespected your wishes to run away from me."

"Like you would've found me," she muttered, shifting in her seat.

"I would've fucking found you," I grunted, "and when I had, I would've dragged your ass in front of Romulo and told him all about how much of a slut you really are. Fucking an engaged man marrying his cousin Artemisia, not the best look for a good catholic girl like you."

"I'm not a good catholic girl Leandro," she said sultrily, "I think you know that, but so does he now."

My jaw clenched at her words and I was grateful that we had arrived, my heart pounding in my chest as a result of anger and desire. I needed her, but she was being a fucking brat.

"Might not fuck you if you keep talking like that." I muttered, opening the gates of my home with the clicker.

"We both know that's not true. You all give in eventually."

Thank fuck the car had come to a stop, and without another word I got out and walked around it. Artemisia was already walking across the drive but I grabbed her hand and dragged her towards the door of the villa.

Opening it with a thumbprint code, I pushed the door open, pulling Artemisia in in front of me and flicking the door closed with my heel. She turned to face me, a devilish smirk on her face, a hand resting on her hip as the other rested on the base of her neck.

Her eyes were alight, those flickers of gold around her irises clear as day. My gaze drifted to the cross that lay above her top, a constant reminder that she was in fact not the good catholic girl Romulo thought she was.

"So, are you? Or am I going to have to go to Romulo's and ask him to do it?"

That was it, I didn't have it in me anymore.

In one swift movement I stepped forward, pressing her into my chest, and turning us to face the floor-to-ceiling hallway mirror. One hand placed itself around her neck, applying a light amount of pressure, as the other immediately went underneath her skirt and straight to her cunt.

"You've got quite a mouth on you this evening," I muttered, my eyes drifting to hers in our reflection. "Seems like you need to be taught a lesson Artemisia."

"Fuck you Leo," she spat

"Someones not over me getting married." I mumbled before slowly starting to trace circles over her clothed clit with my index finger.

Maybe it was insensitive, but her anger was the biggest turn-on I could ever ask for, and she was doing a great job of getting angry.

"I'll be over it quicker than you think, and then who knows..." she took a sharp breath in as I began to apply more pressure. I watched as her eyes narrowed, her gaze still steadfast on mine, "maybe I'll turn into a good catholic girl like everyone wants."

I only applied more pressure, my grip on her neck tightening a little. "Maybe I'll turn into her for Romulo," she muttered, pressing her body harder into mine, our eyes alight. "Or, maybe, even for Anton."

I let out a dry chuckle as I took my hand away from her neck and moved it down to her tits, squeezing gently.

"You fucking wish Artemisia," I grunted, "you won't be behaving like that for anyone other than me."

And then, for the first time that night, I heard a moan. She loved the possession, more than she loved being in control, and now I was going to exploit her weak spot in ways no one had before.

"Try me," she spat, but another moan slipped from her lips as I dipped my hand under the thin fabric of her underwear.

"I'll show you. I'm not the nice guy you get to experience, and I think you know that too." Without another word I took her hand in mine and walked her through the halls, making my way to the back of the house towards my bedroom. "You see, the thing is Artemisia, you may be ruthless, but how do you think I got where I am today? You're lucky that I didn't have to warm up to you, because my love, I don't think you would be standing her right now given your past behaviour."

"I'm sure," she said lazily, "you couldn't kill me even if you tried."

I chuckled, the door to my room at the end of the hall becoming clearer. "Leo couldn't, Leandro would have a better chance, but," I opened the door and pulled her in behind me before pushing her towards the bed gently, towering over her, our faces close, "Leandro Torromandi fucking could."

She bit her lip, her eyes narrowing slightly, and given the wetness I could feel before over her underwear I knew she was struggling to hold out.

"I'd like to see you try," she shot back but I didn't waver. I held her gaze as my hands slipped to the button of her skirt, unzipped it, and slid it down her legs, allowing my nose to run down her midriff and her core as I went to the ground.

A shallow breath emerged, and I stood back up as she slid off her shoes and stepped out the skirt. Her eyes were hazy now, a look of pure desire embellished in them.

"I wouldn't even kill you Arté," I mumbled, cupping her cheek. "I would just find you. Time and time again. I would find you and drag you back to me. Worse than death if you hate me enough." I murmured.

"I do hate you," she retorted and a smirk came to my lips.

I placed a gentle kiss on the corner of her lips before speaking, "but your love for me only grows ten times stronger through all of that." I slipped my hands down to her vest and pulled it over her head, which she cooperated with.

I took in the sight in front of me, Artemisia standing there, her perfect tits out because she hadn't worn a bra, and the sight of her barely there lace thong, and I knew for a fact she had worn those just for me.

"You're obsessed with me," she drawled, tilting her head to the side. "Why Leandro? Your wife wouldn't be too happy about that. Maybe that's how I'll get you to leave me the fuck alone."

Her eyes were ablaze, her lips parted, and I honestly couldn't tell if I she wanted to kiss me or punch me.

I placed a hand on the side of her neck once more, and traced my thumb down the column of it, watching as I traced a straight line down her trachea.

"I only get obsessed with things that belong to me Artemisia. So, you're right. You're mine, always have been and always will be," I grunted, looking back up at her. "Get that into your fucking head."

Her eyes suddenly became cool, dangerous, and cunning.

"Prove it."

I pushed her back onto the bed, unbuttoning the shirt that I hadn't changed out of. I watched as she trailed her hands over her tits, playing with her nipples before skimming the tips of her fingers over the swell of her breasts.

I walked over to the side of the bed and watched her, the pattern of her breath irregular given the buildup to this entire moment. Three weeks of not having each other, and here I was wasting more time for fun.

"Take them off," I rasped, and watched as she immediately did as asked, sliding the lace down her legs and dropping them off the other side of the bed. "Spread your legs for me,"

She did what I said once more, and I was resisting the urge to fuck her there and then, but she needed to be taught a lesson.

"Touch yourself for me Artemisia." I muttered, and I watched her eyes narrow at me.

"Don't think you'll be able to make me cum so you're asking me to do it myself," she teased bitterly, knowing it would strike a chord, but before I could reply I had been encapsulated by a soft moan that sounded.

Artemisia had angled her body to face me, and I watched as she lay back on one elbow, her index finger circling her clit whilst she tilted her head and looked at me through dazed eyes.

I swore to myself as I watched her, doing my best not to reach out and touch her, but I had to remind her who was in charge. I let out a steady breath as I did everything to control myself from giving her what she wanted.

"Keep that attitude up and you'll get what you deserve. I won't fuck you at all." I grunted, keeping my eyes fixed on her. A moan sounded out and her head tilted back, eyes shut and lips parted.

"Well, as I said, there's someone else I can go to." She breathed. Yeah, she was definitely asking for it.

I reached over and moved her hand away, placing it on the waistband of my trousers, and she quickly got on her knees and undid the button. I smirked, she'd given in.

I watched as she stood from the bed, looking up at me as I took off my trousers and boxers.

Artemisia looked beautiful at the worst of times, but now in a haze of her anger, frustration and desire, there were no words that I could use that would do her justice.

"Use me, Leandro." she murmured before her lips ghosted my cheek, and I grew even harder in that moment and pulled Artemisia further into me, our bodies pressed together. "I'm all yours."

I hoisted her around my waist and our eyes met once more before she kissed me passionately, a moan slipping from both of our lips.

Artemisia rolled her hips against my dick, causing me to grunt against her lips as I walked her over to the large mirror in my room.

"So fucking wet Tesoro, making such a mess and I haven't even touched you yet." I muttered as I dropped her to the floor gently. "Hands and knees baby,"

Arté did as asked, leaning forward on her elbows as her ass was tipped high in the air, her eyes fixed on me in the reflection of the mirror. I got on one knee, my focus on her hips that I would soon be gripping hard enough to leave bruises.

"Look at yourself Arté," I muttered as I ran my tip up and down her slit, the action causing a moan to emerge from her lips. "Such a tight cunt,"

"Fuck Leo," she breathed, but before she knew it I had thrusted hard into her, she arched her back as she leant on her elbows, her eyes glazing over.

I gripped onto her hips as I regulated the pace of my strokes, the string of profanities in Spanish telling me I was doing my job better than everyone. I gripped onto her hair and pulled her head up, the lust in her eyes wild.

"Leo," she moaned, her head dropping and I watched as her hands balled into fists.

"Missed fucking you," I muttered roughly

"Fuck, I've missed...oh...me too." she moaned as she met my eyes in the mirror. It only got more intense from then on out, and I had her knees bruised and her thighs aching from the ravenous sex we were indulging in.

I wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her up, her back hitting my chest. She tilted her head back, gripping onto my thigh.

"Such a good fucking slut," I grunted next to her ear, nipping her earlobe as I snaked my hand down to her clit. "Only for me,"

"Yes Leo, fuck!" She cried

"Look at yourself Arté," I rasped, and she tilted her head forwards and her eyes met mine. "Look at how fucking obedient and needy you are. And you expect me to believe that you weren't thinking about me." I sneered, thrusting upwards into her harder.

"And you," she was cut off my a moan, "and you expect me to think you weren't either?" she managed to say, her nails digging into my thigh as she did her best not to let her head fall forwards.

"I told you Artemisia, I couldn't, because I would've dragged your ass back to me and shown you who the fuck you belong to. I wanted to be respectful." I grunted, my breathing was heavy and she began to bounce on my dick, taking over.

"You and the word 'respectful' don't belong in the same sentence," she managed to say, and I let out a low moan as I squeezed her tits in my hands.

"You haven't even gotten a taste of my disrespect yet," I grunted as i held her gaze in the mirror, "but something tells me you want to."

The moan that sailed through the room told me she was close, and I went back to circling her clit quickly as wrapped another arm around her waist, my breathing heavy in her ear as her eyes shut slightly, her climax approaching.

"You gonna cum all over my dick Arté? Let me cum in you?" I grunted as her pace began to pick up.

"Fuck, yes Leandro." she moaned, tipping her head back and resting it on my shoulder.

"Good fucking girl," I muttered before sucking the skin on her neck, grazing my teeth gently.

"Leo, I'm--" she couldn't get her words out, and I urged her forwards back onto her elbows.

My thrusts were hard and fast, and she let out angelic moans, the sight of her eyes dazed and lips parted sending me to another place.

"Cazzo Artemisia, una ragazza così brava per me." I grunted, and that was enough for her to cum.
(Italian: Fuck Artemisia, such a good girl for me.)

"Leo," she moaned weakly as her head dropped and her legs shook. I fucked her through her orgasm as I began to reach mine, pulling her up against my chest like before so I could watch her falling apart as a result of me.

"Fuck Arté," I moaned lowly, burying my head into the crook of her neck as I came inside of her.

We stayed like that for a moment, both of us catching our breath, before she slowly moved off me and turned around to face me on her knees. I bit my lip as I absorbed the sight of her, those beautiful eyes glazed slightly, her plump lips red from the way she'd bit down on them.

Artemisia placed a hand on my cheek before kissing me gently, her hand slipping to the back of my neck as mine rested on her waist. It was a long kiss, one that said everything that had been left unsaid through the fire of our mutual frustration and jealousy.

One that told me neither of us wanted to be finished just yet.

Also one that told me she needed to understand how much I fucking loved her.

So I carried her back to the bed and that was when everything became clear to me, we were in missionary and I was rolling my hips and thrusting into her slow and deep, the angelic moans spilling from her lips once more and I was in heaven.

"Such a beautiful girl," I managed to say through a moan, "so fucking incredible."

"Leandro, oh my god I've missed you." Arté moaned, but this was different to the last time, this was her missing all of me, all of us. "Leo," she moaned once more.

"I've missed you so much my love," I grunted as I dipped my head down and kissed her gently as we both approached our climax, and Arté moaned against my lips as the knot in her stomach came close to becoming undone.

"Missed you so much my incredible girl, I love you so fucking much Arté." I managed to say through grunts, yet my tone was still so meaningful and passionate.  I pulled away to watch her as Artemisia's neck extended back and she cried out my name.

"Fuck, I love you too baby." she moaned as she pulled me down once more into a slow, long kiss. I pulled away after a while and cupped her cheek with one hand, watching as she reached her climax. "Leandro," she moaned helplessly as she placed a hand on my shoulder, her eyes managing to flutter open as her back arched off the bed and her thighs began to shake.

"Well done my beautiful girl, well done." I said gently as I fucked her though her orgasm and reached my own. "Fuck Arté," I grunted, snapping my hips into her as Italian profanities slipped my tongue.

I collapsed on top of her and a smile came to her lips as she ran a hand down my back, I placed kisses on the crook of her neck, my breath scattered.

"I love you Leo, so much." She mumbled, and I pushed myself up on an elbow, hovering over her.

"I love you too Artemisia, everything I do for us is because I love you and I never want you to forget that. I'll let myself be killed before anyone comes close to hurting you baby." I said before placing a kiss on her forehead.

This woman was going to be the death of me and I didn't even care, and I'm sure a certain counterpart had thought this before me, but I had a feeling that the statement could be literal some day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 4.6K 70
ONGOING {Book one in the 'Dark' Mafia Series.} "Kill me," She rasped, her voice hoarse. It was confusing, she wanted this, she wanted me didn't she...
1.3M 58.9K 61
He stared down at me with those cold dark eye's. Backing me up against the wall with his hand pressed against my throat he growled out. "Do you know...
70.2K 1.8K 30
"Now I know why they call you the devil" "I told you I was anything but good Angel" - Two people that could have lost their lives find each other. An...